Savannah Does...Houston?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you taste as good as you feel?" she wondered aloud.

And then took him full into her mouth. They moaned in unison as her hot mouth enveloped him. His hands grabbed her head, carefully guiding her into a rhythm he most enjoyed. Her head bobbed steadily; his hips counter-thrust, each stroke forcing his dick to tap the back of her throat. She enjoyed his flavor, his heat; she couldn't seem to get enough. Minutes went by, the only sound in the room slurping noises and his occasional grunts and groans.

But after a while it was not enough, at least for him. He hoisted her to feet, and then he knelt before her. He dragged her thong down her legs and leaned close into her. He could smell how aroused she was, smell her sweet juices. Spreading her legs he dived in, lapping along her lips, sucking strongly on her clit, and then stabbing his tongue inside. Over and over he repeated the process, and it was not long before he had her moaning, loudly, as she came once again. She rode his face, wanting more of his delicious torment.

"Oooo, so good baby, eat me so good," she begged.

Time and again he brought her to the edge, and time and again he would hold back. His fingers now joined his tongue, three, four digits thrusting up into her, while he nibbled, licked and sucked on her clit.

"Oh, fuck you're tight," he moaned. "Damn, how you're gonna feel wrapped around me."

The thought was enough to send her once again over the edge. Before she could recover, he dragged her down to him, tearing her blouse open, and then paused, stunned at the luscious picture she made; just stared. Impatient, Savannah crowded him, rubbing her hardened nipples into his shirt. She undid the buttons, and pulled it off his shoulders. A soft pelt of hair came into sight; pressing into him it was a wonderful abrasion on her heated flesh.

"Don't stop now," she demanded, "I want you to fuck me so bad, baby."

Immediately his hands continued stripping her until all she wore was a pair of red high heels. He laid her back carefully onto the plush carpeting, and groaned at the lush form under him. Breathing more heavily now, he lowered himself on top of her, and nearly shouted at the heat she was generating. He grabbed his trousers that were lying next to them, reaching into his pocket for his wallet. He found what we was looking for and slid the condom on and over his almost painfully throbbing dick.

Unable to resist, he suckled at her breasts, drawing the nipples into his mouth. She moved restlessly against him, panting now as the moment approached. His suckling almost made her explode, but she held on.

"Now, oh fuck, I want you now." She pleaded, she begged, he continued his relentless ministrations. A hand was between her legs now, his finger stroking her swollen clit. She came, and nearly screamed it was so intense.

"Oh, damn, fuck yeah, moan for me," he growled.

Savannah couldn't help herself, she moaned when another orgasm rolled through her.

He made his way back up to her, and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue inside, wrangling with it. His knees spread her legs further apart and panting he sat up to kneel between them. One hand cupped her bottom, the other held tightly onto one thigh. His face was a harsh mask; the muscles in his neck strained as he tried to slowly forge into her. Her greedy pussy latched on, sucking him in, and with a groan he surged deeply to the hilt. And then he could not think, just feel, as he fucked her. Her hips rose to meet him; her voice encouraged, implored, begged, and he gave her everything she asked for. He was not gentle, as he had stated earlier, but wild and uncontrolled.

He slammed down onto her, and their bodies, heated and sweat-slicked, mashed together as they tried to get closer. She bit him on the neck, and then licked the small wound.

"Oh, damn, don't do that again....I almost came."

Wickedly she reached up to do just that but, anticipating the movement he surprised her by rolling her over onto her stomach. Molding her body into one uniform line, he then crowded in behind her and thrust heavily into her pussy.

"Naughty, Savannah," he chided, but she could tell he was pleased.

Ruthlessly he invaded her tight little cunt over and over. Savannah allowed herself to scream into the carpeting. He was so deep inside her it felt as if they were fused completely. She felt him stretch out on top of her; his hands reached under and grabbed onto the front of her shoulders. He nibbled her neck, and sucked strongly on one particularly sensitive spot. There would be a mark. His pace quickened and she could tell he was close to coming. She squeezed his cock as hard as she could.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes!" he yelled.

Pulling out, he quickly took off the condom; Savannah's mouth immediately closed down over him in time to feel the first hot spurt. It hit the back of her throat and slid down. He grunted above her as he shot the last of his load, his hand clamped tightly on her skull.

She delicately wiped the last of his cum from her lips, savoring his musky flavor. Looking up at him she encountered a wicked grin and an equally wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Well, my dear, I would say that puts the finishing touches on our business arrangement."

"Mmmm, delicious," she agreed.

With unhurried movements they dressed, occasionally reaching out to touch or fondle one another. Another kiss and Savannah took advantage of his offer to use the executive washroom in his office to freshen up. He met her at the door to his office, pulling her to him one more time for a hard brief kiss, and with a murmured "until next time" she left.

In the limousine on the way to her hotel, she remembered she needed to make a phone call and opened her briefcase. As she reached for her cell, she noticed a manila envelope nestled in the back corner. She knew she had not put it there. Curiously, she picked it up; it was very light. There was a note attached to the front. 'Call me before you leave Houston; I decided that perhaps negotiations aren't quite over.' It was signed Mitchell C. Reed. With a smile, she opened the envelope. And could only stare in shock at its contents.

A mask. Gold and silver intertwined. Against a domino backdrop.

12