Savannah Gets Taken

Story Info
Ex boyfriend is has a final romp with his baby's mother.
1.2k words
4.08
45.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm leaving." she said behind me. "The baby is sleeping in his crib. I will pick him up at the usual time."

I stood from the chair in my kitchen and watched my now ex girlfriend and mother of my child fix her uniform one last time. Her auburn hair caught the sunlight and shone even brighter. Her blue eyes danced for a moment as we stared at each other, then she frowned at me and continued speaking.

"I will be at your mom's around 10 tonight." she started. "Please make sure he has had a bath and...." I couldn't focus after that. I took in the features of the woman that I had stupidly let go of. My gaze settled on her lips- pink, full, with a hint of shine.

Wait, shine? "Are you wearing make-up?" I interrupted. She never wore make up with me. She didn't need it but it was the effort she was making to look her best that I was hesitant about.

She glared and said, "You haven't heard a thing I've said! This is why-" and then she was off again, on the same old rant I'd heard a million times at this point. My eyes found her breasts- full Double D cups that were tightly confined to the white button down blouse she wore for work. There was just a hint of color to be seen- she was wearing something red beneath her top.

She continued to rant- at this point, I was "lazy and unresponsive."- and I kept staring, drinking her in. For a girl who only stood 5'4, she was 90% leg. Long, lean, tan legs that I had not had wrapped around me in so long...

Those legs led to her delectable, perfectly rounded ass- a souvenir from the pregnancy. I took in all of her now- the fire on her head, the tight little body, long legs- and knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

My cock throbbed, stiffening at the thought of her. I smiled. My tan, thin body moved its way towards her, backing her up against the wall of my kitchen. I grabbed her hands and held them as she struggled against me.

"Chris, what are you doing? Are you crazy?! Let me go!" she cried. As she protested, I snuck my lips against hers. Her protests were muffled and then obliterated as she kissed me back hard, pushing her body against mine. I fisted my hand into her hair and broke the kiss long enough to haul her into my bedroom.

I threw her on to the bed. She tried to get up but I caught her by the shoulder and pushed her back down. "Savannah, you've been asking for this since we broke up. You come her, in tight clothes, making yourself look irresistible- what did you think I was going to do?"

She swallowed. "Chris, let me go." She pleaded. "You've had your fun, now seriously. I need to go."

I placed my hands at the top of her blouse and pulled roughly. Buttons scattered and I saw that while her voice said no, her body was screaming yes. Her breasts were encased in a red lace bra, pushed up and together, long pink nipples straining the fabric. I moved down to her pants and after a moment had those ripped off as well. The matching red lace thong already had a small wet spot forming between her plump, pink, pussy lips.

I smiled and said, "Savannah, when your body tells me to stop, I will. But right now, it is begging me for relief."

My cock rose painfully as I removed my clothing. I fisted her hair again and brought her lips to it. "Suck it." I said lustfully, pressing against her closed lips.

"No, we can't..." As she protested I slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She gagged and I said, "Do it, you slut, or I will."

Slowly she began to lick and suck. I forced inch by inch down her throat until she had it all. "You like that, don't you slut? Like being forced to suck my big cock? You need it, don't you?"

She moaned against my cock and started to slurp enthusiastically. Pulling out for a moment she cried out, "Fuck me! Please baby, just fuck me!"

I shook my head. "You've teased me for the last month. Now I'll tease you."

I threw her back and forced my head between her legs. I drew my tongue up and down, from hole to hole, and stopped at her clit. I circled it slowly, then without warning sucked it into my mouth. Savannah screamed in pleasure and forced my head further into her honeypot. As I devoured her clit, I roughly pushed 3 fingers into her cunt and began my assault there.

Finally, when she snapped her legs around my head, I pulled away. My cock was harder than ever, a full 8 inches out and as thick as my wrist.

I slammed my cock into her pussy with one go. She cried out in pain and pleasure as I pulled out and repeated my actions. Her tight pussy clenched my cock, giving little spasms as she began to cum.

"So soon, little slut?" I gasped. "You must have missed this cock, if you're cumming already. Say it, bitch."

"I missed your cock!" She screamed out, digging her nails into my back. "I've needed that cock for so long baby, please fuck me! Harder, faster, just fuck me!" Her tight pussy clenched around me and I sawed into her another minute or two before crying out and spilling my seed deep inside her. I pulled out for a moment, resting.

She tried to sit up and I rolled her to her stomach in my big bed. "Bitch, did I say I was done with you?" I asked, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up. She moaned.

My cock still throbbed, hard as steel. Finding her pussy once more, I shoved into her roughly, getting my manhood nice and wet. I fingered her backdoor, working up to my knuckle. She winced and begged, "Please, no! Not my ass, baby, please..."

"Shut up, slut." I slapped her ass. "That's the one hole you never gave me, and I'll be taking it now."

"Please, no, anything else..."

I pulled out of her pussy and scooped up some of her cream to lube up her ass. Sliding my cockhead into her ass, she cried out.

"Relax, my whore, and it will feel better." She finally listened after a few minutes and I was able to inch my way in. I gave her a moment to adjust and then began to slowly fuck her.

Within minutes, she was moaning and begging me for more. She ground her clit against her own fingers while I slapped her tight ass. I felt my orgasm approaching and I pulled out, slamming back into her pussy several times.

She screamed as I pulled her hair and fucked her tight cunt again. "Take that cock you whore! That's it, I'm going to cum again inside you, you slut!" I cried out as her pussy clenched around my cock, milking me for all I was worth. I came deep inside her, splashing hot cum against the walls of her cervix. As we collapsed, I heard the baby start to move and wake.

"I'll get the baby. You stay here. Don't get dressed, don't move. I'm not done with you."