Savannah in Red

Story Info
Gallery opening is a true work of erotic art for Savannah.
1.5k words
4.15
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

It had been another stressful week. All Savannah wanted to do was go home, take a hot bath and sleep. If she hadn't promised her friend weeks ago that she would attend a showing of his work that's exactly where she would be. Idly she scanned the packed gallery, hoping to catch her friends' attention. She spotted him surrounded by admiring art fans, most of which were female. Not that it fazed him, since he was gay.

Turning around she headed in the direction of the ladies room. Afterwards she took a few minutes to redo her lipstick and then made her way to a more quiet area of the gallery. She really did not feel like socializing at the moment. After a few twists and turns, she found herself in a dark room that had been roped off from the general public. Spying a bench she sat down, sighing with relief and happy to be off her feet. Carefully she laid her head back, closing her eyes and doing some deep breathing exercises to help rid herself of unwanted tension.

Hmmm, she could almost feel a pair of strong hands rubbing her sore feet. Moaning in pleasure, she opened her eyes to discover someone really was rubbing her feet. Taken aback, she could only stare at the top of his head. His hair gleamed darkly in the dim lighting, but somehow it seemed familiar to her.

Tiny tingles of electricity shot their way up, straight to her pussy. Gasping loudly, she grabbed his head with one hand, not sure exactly what she wanted to do. But when his talented fingers started to crawl up her thighs and under her skirt, Savannah did what came naturally; she spread her legs for him, urging him closer with her hand. His head lifted, piercing blue eyes looking into hers, as he ripped her panties aside. The heat of his gaze scorched her, and with a soft moan she grabbed his hand and put it to rest on her plump folds. A low growl escaped him as his encountered a heated and drenched pussy.

Wasting no time he plunged three fingers deep inside; it was all she could do not to scream. Instead she rolled her hips, encouraging him further. His voice rumbled to her, "Open your blouse," so with shaking fingers Savannah complied. She released the front clasp of her bra, allowing the aching mounds their freedom. She pinched one nipple between finger and thumb and stretched the point outward, tugging hard. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers in reaction. She felt his tongue graze her clit and nearly fell off the bench. He began sucking on it, drawing it deep with his lips and rubbing his tongue across it. He munched on her lips while his fingers still fucked her, licking all around it, and then once again sucking on her clit.

She fucked his face, grinding her pussy hard, almost uncontrollably. "Such a hot, sweet bitch you are," he complimented her. "You're going to feel good wrapped around my dick, so damn hot!" His words washed over her hotly. Her whimpers increased in volume in direct proportion to his stroking fingers. "Fuck, yeah, baby, I want you to cum for me, squirt that juice." Mindlessly she rode his face and fingers, trying desperately to get closer. His tongue returned to her clit, and with one strong pull of his teeth she came, shaking uncontrollably.

Then he was lifting her, taking her place on the bench, and forcing her legs apart to straddle him. He ran the head of his cock along the seam of her wet pussy, not entering, just teasing the slit. Adjusting her position she rode the length of his shaft against her pussy, grinding down, forward and back. Frantic now, they crowded each other, wanting to be closer.

"Oh, baby, I want to feel you squeezing my cock with that tight little twat."

"Yes, yes," she panted her agreement. He stood her up, and then had her place one knee on the bench and bend forward. Savannah heard him tearing the wrapper of a condom, a few tense moments passed while she pushed her hips back, fucking the air.

"Hurry," she pleaded, "I want to feel you inside me. Oh, baby, fuck me." Savannah reached between her legs with one hand, rubbing her clit, mashing it between her fingers. She felt his hands push her skirt so it rested on her lower back, and then he was crowding behind her. One of his hands spread her legs further apart, and she felt the tip of his cock probe the wet entrance to her tight cunt. With one great surge he buried himself deeply inside, and they both groaned at the wonderful sensation. He paused a moment to savor her tightness and then started moving; pulling slowly out until just the tip snuggled inside, then very slowly stroking back. Impatient with his teasing game, Savannah circled her hips, rotating back against him, trying to incite him to increase the speed of his strokes.

"Ahhhh, you bitch," he exclaimed, "I want to savor this, savor you." At that moment she clamped her muscles down on him tightly and he caved. Wildly he pumped into her, over and over, harder, faster, deeper. Their flesh slapped and rubbed; sweat mingled with the odor of sex filled her senses. Her freed breasts rubbed against the wooden bench, making her ache more deeply for fulfillment. "Oh, baby, you feel so good...thick and hot...mmmmm fuck me harder."

With a harsh groan he pulled and turned her around so she was lying on her back. He slammed into her, whispering hot fuck words in her ear. "My pretty cum slut; such a hot bitch you are. You like this? Like a total stranger fucking you? Fuck, I wanna keep on fucking you and fucking you; fuck you so hard you scream for it."

Savannah whimpered in the back of her throat; his words inflamed her further. She wanted him deeper but he was already going as deep as he could. His hands lifted her into him, each stroke hitting the bottom of her twat, sending shockwaves through her nerves. She squeezed her tits hard in her hands, pulling and pinching the nipples, causing an erotic pain. She came, her juices gushing forcefully over his cock. Still he pounded into her, causing another, larger orgasm.

"Yessssss, oh baby, fuuuuuck meeeeee..." she yelled. She was beyond caring who might hear or come upon them. All her thoughts focused on his thick dick stroking her, fucking her.

Once more he moved her; he sat on the bench and had her straddle him, facing away from him. Thankfully the bench wasn't too high so she was able come down on him just right. His hands helped guide her into a leisurely, torturous rhythm. No matter how much she tried to quicken the pace, his strong hands controlled her to his liking. Moaning and deciding this was good too, Savannah leaned her head back and rode him. She felt his fingers manipulating her clit. Gasping, already so aroused she couldn't see straight, she jerked in his hold as she came yet again. His pleased chuckle reverberated through her.

When she had settled into the pace he'd set for them his other hand reached around her to squeeze one breast, molding and shaping it in his palm. His fingers plucked the nipples, twisting them almost to the point of complete pain. She let loose with a loud groan when he simultaneously pinched her nipple and clit, and thrust forcefully inside her.

Breathing heavily now, he said "Get much louder and we'll have an audience," but he didn't seem to be bothered by the notion. Distantly she could still hear the clinking of champagne glasses and the low rumble of voices. She felt him tense, knew he was about to cum. Savannah scrambled off him and knelt between his legs. Dispensing with the condom, she grabbed his dick in hand and just in time opened her mouth around him. His hot load exploded into her mouth. She sucked all she could down her throat as his hips bucked and forced his cock deeper. "Aaaaaah, fuckkkkk baby, suck it good," he commanded. Another spurt erupted just as she was taking a breath, hitting her lips and chin. With a final "Nnnnnnhhhh," he collapsed back against the wall, leaving Savannah to swipe the remaining cum off her face and into her mouth.

She stood up and pulled down her skirt. Picking up her purse from where she'd dropped it earlier she grabbed her handkerchief from inside and handed it to him. With a murmured thanks and wicked smile he cleaned himself. While he was doing that, she reached inside her purse again and then handed him her business card.

"Both my office and home numbers are on there, along with my voice mail. Anytime you feel the need, call me." With a wicked smile, she left him there, a dazed expression on his face, his pants still down around his knees.

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers