Savannah Shows Me What It's Like

Story Info
A friend opens up a world of new possibilities.
4.7k words
4.26
41.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

This is the first of many sexual adventures that I have embarked on with my new friend. I am Elizabeth. I am normal height for a girl, I have long, dark hair and brown eyes. I'm not super skinny; in fact, I probably carry a little more weight than most girls I know. But in my case, I feel like it is distributed quite well, and I actually like the fact that my boobs are a little bigger, and my hips a little curvier than those other girls; I've never understood how other girls think that starving themselves into sticks is a good idea. I mean really, what's sexy about ribs showing?

The friend that many of these stories concern is Savannah. I think she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She is skinny, and tall, which makes her seem even skinnier. But hers is a natural thinness, which makes her that much more beautiful. Her height and slim figure grace her with long, thin, perfectly formed legs that run on forever, and meet in the most flawless little ass you've ever seen. She has long black hair that has the most incredible wave to it. Her breasts are only a B cup, but are shaped so perfectly and look so firm that it doesn't really matter. Her eyes are clear hazel, and are almond shaped, so that when she smiles, her face looks angular and exotic.

She is absolutely brilliant in school and is a great tennis player. She and this genius, Connor, have been going out for almost two years now. With all this, you might expect her to be prim and proper, and to only ever focus on her studies, and never do anything unexpected or remotely interesting. For a long time, that is exactly what I thought about her, and so I didn't really bother to try to get to know her. But at the beginning of my junior year, we had been talking, and all of a sudden I realized that she was nothing like I had expected; she was fun, and funny, and had quite a wild streak. I decided that we had hang out more. And just like that, we went from distant acquaintances to great friends. My life has never been boring since.

She and I take environmental science from this great super-hippie guy who gets everyone's pop culture references and understands what it's like to be a teenager. Part of the class is that in the second semester, both of his environmental science classes go together to the marshes outside Charleston to count snail populations or something. Nobody really cared about the snail counting, but the people in the environmental science classes were really cool, and we got to miss a Thursday and Friday of school, so we were all pretty excited. Wednesday afternoon, we were told to come back to school at four thirty to meet the bus. Savannah and I immediately agreed to meet back at my house to get my stuff and hang out before we had to leave. However, she was more than fifteen minutes late; I was about to call her when the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door, her olive skin was practically glowing, and she had an absentminded half-smile on her face. "What took you so long?" I asked, playing like I was angry. She glanced around, then pulled me up to my room.

Once the door was closed, she turned back and said excitedly, "I guess I can tell you. I was on my way up to the parking lot to head over here, but Connor grabbed me and pulled me into that tiny bathroom by the lecture hall." She paused, smiling dreamily and looking off into the distance. "And I sucked him off," she said happily. I was confused; I had always thought that blowjobs were something humiliating and objectifying, and here Savannah was talking about sucking off her boyfriend like it was the best thing in the world.

"But I thought blowjobs were like...degrading, or something." I said. "I mean, don't you feel like a sexual object; he's getting everything and you get nothing."

She laughed and replied, "Oh, I get plenty from it: I just love how hard and big his cock feels in my hands, how my lips just glide over his skin, and the way his dick feels against my tongue and the back of my mouth. Just because he doesn't touch my pussy doesn't mean it doesn't feel good. I'm sure SOME girls don't like doing it, but I LOVE it."

I frowned and said, "I can't imagine how someone would like that...."

She hardly heard me; she was still caught up in her memory. "And then he came in my mouth so hard! It felt soooooo good when I swallowed it!" I recoiled a little bit.

"Ewwwwwww!" I exclaimed, "He came in your MOUTH? And you SWALLOWED it?! Ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww!"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "What's so disgusting about it?"

"I don't know...but it is!"

"Why? I think it's great. It's like you're taking a little piece of him inside you. Doesn't that sound even a LITTLE bit nice?"

"No, because it's GROSS!"

She sighed and said, "I guess you just have to experience it to understand."

"If you say so," I responded skeptically. But despite what I had previously thought, the seed of an idea had been planted in my head. Maybe it really was as great as Savannah had said.

Evidently, she was aware that I was thinking this, because she said, "Ha. You know you want to try it. Just look at you!" I glanced down at myself. My skin was a bit flushed, and my nipples were just poking through my sheer top. I hadn't paid attention and realized that my body had responded a little bit, just by listening to her story. She snickered a little bit, and said, "We have to leave soon. You should pack up, and probably bring a thicker top. And maybe you should change panties too."

"Oh shut up," I said, throwing a pillow at her, "I'm not that turned on." But when I went into my closet to pack, I made sure to quickly stick my hand in my pants and check how wet I really was. Thankfully, I was only a tiny bit moist. I quickly threw together my clothes and we headed out to my car.

We parked in the back lot and walked around front, where the bus was waiting. About half of the other students had arrived so far. Everyone was milling around outside the bus, sitting on the grass, not wanting to get in the cramped bus until the teacher forced us to. Savannah and I attached ourselves to a group of girls we knew. We talked about frivolous stuff, but I was distracted, giving only short answers and not being very engaged. I was looking at the boys standing around us, wondering what it would be like for one of them to pull me into a bathroom, for me to pull their shorts off and suck on their cock until they came in my mouth and I could swallow it all. Savannah saw me looking, and smiled discreetly to herself.

On a whim, I grabbed my bag and dashed to the bathroom (unfortunately, by myself). After locking the door, I pulled off my top, and then, after a brief moment of thought, took off my bra. I took a brief moment to look at my naked breasts in the mirror, and allowed myself a quick squeeze. I then put on a tight top with a low neckline, without putting my bra back on. I stuffed my other shirt and my bra into my bag, and rushed back out to the bus. The teacher had herded most of the students onto the bus. Savannah stood waiting by the bus door; if she had any comment about my change in wardrobe, she kept it to herself.

We took a seat in the middle of the bus. There were girls in front of us and to one side, but behind us, there was nothing but boys. This was perfect. In the seat directly behind us there were two boys in our grade. After a quick glance at Savannah, I sat on my knees on the seat, turned around, and leaned over the back to "talk" with the boys. I bent over the edge, with the seat pressing my breasts up and together, and my neckline bunching to reveal massive cleavage. I was sure to keep my shirt stretched tight over my tits, both to define their shape and to keep it from falling away to reveal the entire breast. I wanted to tease the boys, not flash them.

The two boys I had targeted were a pair of best friends on the wrestling team. As a result of their endless working out, running, and cutting weight, they were incredibly chiseled and defined. The one on the right, Doug, had dark hair and was fairly outgoing; he was in one of the smaller weight classes, and so he was shorter and compact, and while his muscles were well defined, they weren't huge. The boy on the left, staring absent-mindedly out the window, had wavy curls of brown hair, a soft face, and was in a higher weight class, and so was larger and more muscular than his friend.

I was on friendly terms with both of them, but I remembered how the one on the left, David, had had such a crush on me freshman year. He had gone to a conservative Christian middle school, and so when he came to our high school, he was overloaded by how the girls weren't all wearing the nun-like uniforms he was used to. He had had no idea how to react to all these girls wearing less-than-modest clothes to school every day. For whatever reason, I had caught his eye more than any of the others, even though I didn't dress slutty like some of the girls in our grade. To be perfectly honest, I was kind of flattered, and secretly loved every single look he ever threw me. After a while though, he got used to this new system without uniforms, and he relaxed around the girls.

Anyway, I was bent provocatively over the seatback, with my boobs practically falling out of my shirt. Savannah was watching me, but didn't sit up next to me; both because she wanted all of their focus on me, and because she had a boyfriend back home (though I suspected that the second reason didn't matter a ton to her; knowing her, she would just say that looking is free but touching costs you). I started up a conversation with the boys, but I don't think any of us were actually paying attention to what we were talking about; they were watching my breasts spilling out of my neckline, and I was watching them watching me. I saw their eyes drop to my chest from time to time, even though they tried not to be obvious about it. For my part, I was following their eyes, and seeing how often they would glance at my tits. My own eyes would drop occasionally to their crotches, to see if I could notice any detectable bulging, but unfortunately for me, boys' shorts are pretty good for hiding growing tent poles. Still, I couldn't miss that telltale moment when they attempted to discreetly reach between their legs and flip their swelling members into their waistbands. It made me feel so sexy and hot, giving these boys hard-ons. I felt a stirring inside me, and I could tell that my nipples were hardening, which was impossible to hide beneath my thin, tight shirt with no bra underneath, but I didn't want to hide them; I wanted the boys to see my hard nipples poking out.

I let them ogle them through my shirt for a while, then thought that I would take pity on them, and slid back down into my seat. Savannah and I shared a silent but intense giggle, and I whispered to her, "Oh my God, it makes me feel so sexy to have boys looking at me like that!"

"I know!" she whispered back, "I love to do it. You ought to try it more often. It's so much fun."

"You're telling me. I thought their eyes were going to pop out when my nipples started to get hard." She laughed, and surprised me by tweaking one of them through my thin shirt, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from me. I looked at her inquisitively, but she just looked away as if nothing had happened.

After a moment, I decided to let it go and ask her about something else. I tapped her on the shoulder and said in a low voice, "I've been thinking about, you know, what we talked about at my house today."

She smiled knowingly and said, "Thinking you might be changing your mind?"

I thought a moment and said, "I think I definitely want to try it. But I don't know who I would do it with."

She laughed and replied sarcastically, "Well I don't think that it'll be too hard to find a guy who will let you give him head if you ask him nicely."

"Well I don't want it to be just anybody!" We spent the next half hour of the bus ride discussing who I could suck off, but we never made a decision.

We arrived late in Charleston, and our teacher took us to the place we were staying: a youth hostel on the outskirts of town. It consisted of a bunch of small rooms, most of which did not contain beds, separated from one another by thin wooden partitions. Our teacher claimed that it had a "rustic charm," but I think most of the charm for the school lay in the dirt cheapness of the place. There was a rush to claim spots, but Savannah and I didn't bother. There was no way we would end up in a room with a bed, so it was all floor to us, as long as we ended up next to each other. Savannah and I had struck up another conversation with David and his friend Doug shortly before arriving, and so we ended up together in the doorway to a tiny room that could barely fit three students in sleeping bags. David and Doug rock-paper-scissored for the third spot, as was obviously the manliest way to handle the matter. David won handily 2-0, and Doug rolled his eyes, grinned, and went looking for a room with one extra spot. We all rolled out our sleeping bags and flopped down. There were scattered muffled conversations echoing through the wooden walls, but soon almost everyone went to sleep.

But not me. I lay under my sleeping bag, thinking over what I wanted to do. By now I had thought about the idea so much that it was totally lodged in my brain, and I felt like I had to do it. Disjointed images and fantasies whirled through my restless brain, until I had worked myself up into a frenzy. After tossing and turning about, my gaze fell on David sleeping soundly next to me. I remembered the way he had looked at me on the bus, how he had had to hide his boner from me, and the way it had made me feel to get him hot. All of a sudden, the disjointed images from before fused into a single, continuous fantasy; David unzipping his shorts and sliding them around his ankles...his big cock springing from its fabric prison...me taking it in my hand and feeling it all over before opening my mouth to accept it...me bobbing my head and hands faster and faster, working to get him off...him grunting in pleasure as he spurted his hot cum into my mouth...me moaning happily as I gulped down every drop.

The harder I tried to ignore this fantasy, the more powerful it got. Eventually I got worked up to the point that I felt like if I didn't do it RIGHT now, I would pop from repressed sexual energy. I sat up and held my head in my hands, trying to shake it off. I heard a rustling next to me. Savannah, who was naturally sleeping on the other side of me, had heard me sit up, and wanted to know what was the matter. I leaned over to her and quickly whispered how I was hornier than I had ever been, and couldn't stop thinking about sucking David's cock. I gestured miserably to my other side, where David himself lay sleeping heavily. Savannah thought for a moment, then grinned wickedly at me.

Because it was a hot spring evening in South Carolina, they had left the windows open, and of course it was hotter than hell in the cramped rooms. As a result, everyone had unzipped their sleeping bags and had them loosely draped over them. Savannah had crawled over to where David was and was easing his sleeping bag off of him. I hissed and grabbed her arm, but couldn't make any more noise for fear of waking someone. I dragged her back over to my bed area, and whispered frantically, "Are you crazy?! What are you doing?!"

She gave me the same wicked smile and replied, "Making your fantasy come true."

I couldn't believe it; "You can't!" I said urgently.

"Why not?" she asked.

"What do you mean, why not?! Because we're surrounded by people, if he wakes up we're dead, and he's got a fucking girlfriend!" I retorted quickly.

She said back just as quickly, "Nobody can see us in here as long as we keep quiet, he's like the heaviest sleeper I've ever seen, and it's not cheating if he doesn't even know it's happening. Besides, you know his girlfriend; she's sweet, but she'll NEVER put out for him. If you suck him off, it'll be the most action he'll have gotten in months, even if he's not awake for it."

"Yeah but...." I spluttered. I realized quickly that she was right on all counts, but I knew that I could never do it. It just wasn't supposed to happen. I tried to communicate this to her, but could think of no reason that I could give her.

"Would you just quit being a chicken and do it!" she said, and pulled me back over to where David was sleeping. I quickly realized that she had been right about how heavy a sleeper he was; he had not stirred at all during our hissed conversation—if anything, he was now even more deeply asleep. She pulled me to his side, and, after making sure I wasn't about to scurry back over to my bed area, continued to slip his covers away. He had kicked half of them away anyway, so she had no trouble getting them off. Seeing him lying there exposed, I caught my breath. He had removed his shorts and shirt, and so he lay under me in nothing but his boxers. He was even more jacked than I'd thought. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I reached down and hooked my fingers under his boxers, slowly tugging them down until they were bunched around his knees.

I had never had a chance to really look at a soft cock before. In all the pictures I had seen, they were already erect; rock hard and huge. This wasn't anticlimactic though; if anything, I was fascinated by it. I settled next to him, and tentatively reached down to touch it. It felt spongy and stretchy in my hand. I moved my hand down to play with his balls for a moment. I cupped them gently in my hand; they seemed so firm, but so soft. His scrotum was a little sticky from sweating in the hot room. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I rubbed my hand on the sweaty skin, then raised my hand to my face to smell it. The scent wasn't really pleasant, but there was something in it; something animalistic, primal, powerful.

I returned my hand to his soft penis, and began to feel all over it, getting used to the pliable feel of the tissue. However, as I manipulated his cock, I could feel it swelling, stiffening, changing. I began to get excited; I was getting him hard! It made me feel hot to have that kind of power. Again, I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I sat up and pulled off the loose fitting T-shirt I had put on to sleep in. I was left in just my panties, with my breasts exposed. The open air was so stimulating on my naked flesh; I felt goosebumps spreading across my bare skin, and I shivered from sexual energy. I returned my attention to David's rapidly swelling cock. I ran my hands all over his growing shaft; I flicked my fingers over the little flap of skin just below the head of his penis, and the whole thing twitched. I suppressed a giggle, and did it again, then ran my hand up and down the length of his cock. I couldn't believe how much his penis had grown since I had started to manipulate it; it had swollen from a little over three inches long to almost seven, and was now almost two inches in diameter.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt a pair of hands reaching around me to grab at my breasts. I had almost forgotten that Savannah was there with me, but now she was grabbing at me from behind, fondling my breasts and flicking her fingers over my nipples. I didn't really think about it being lesbian or anything like that, and at any rate, I wasn't about to tell her to stop. I sighed and sat back to enjoy it, but she whispered in my ear, "Don't stop touching it." I quickly returned my hands to David's cock.

I could tell that it was about as big as it was going to get. I have to admit that it was a pretty exciting sight; his cock fully erect and waiting for me to please it. I turned and whispered to Savannah, "What should I do with it?" She didn't say anything, but took one of her hands away from my breast and placed it over mine. She guided my hand to his cock, and wrapped it around the base. She showed me how much pressure to apply, and began to run my hand up and down the length of it. She guided me for a few strokes, then returned to her assault on my tits. I continued jacking his cock up and down slowly, running my hands all over it. After a moment, Savannah pulled my hand away and told me to spit in it. I did, and returned to rubbing his dick, my fingers sliding smoothly over his skin. I loved the way it felt in my hand; how I could feel every inch of it.

12