Savannah Shows Me What It's Like

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got really excited and began to pick up the pace, but Savannah placed a hand on my forearm to slow me down and said, "Go easy; you don't want him to come too soon, do you?" I reluctantly slowed down again, and became aware that Savannah had not pulled away from my ear after whispering this last bit to me, and was now breathing on my neck, making it feel all tingly. She planted a single kiss on the side of my neck, shooting electricity through my body; I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan. Luckily, nobody heard.

After a moment, Savannah wordlessly began to push my head down. I resisted because I was so nervous. I turned to her and whispered, "I have no idea what to do."

She whispered back, "I'll tell you." She went around to the other side of David, so that we were kneeling on either side of him. She motioned for me to bend down; I did so, until his cock was inches from my face. She bent down also, but only to be on the same level as me; she made it clear that this cock was all for me.

She said, "Just start with your tongue. Lick it all over." I brought my face closer, and stuck out my tongue. For the briefest moment, I almost backed down. But then my tongue touched his skin, and I knew that I couldn't stop myself now: I would keep going until I could suck every last drop of cum out of this cock. His dick felt so hard against my tongue. I licked all the way up the underside, then ran my tongue over the smooth skin of the head. I continued to tease his cock with light licks for a while, getting used to the way it felt against my tongue.

Finally Savannah said, "Open your mouth." I was finally ready to do this; I was nervous, but so excited. "Careful of your teeth," she warned. I opened my mouth wide, and finally accepted David's cock into my mouth. It was exactly as Savannah had described it to me: it felt so solid in my mouth. I locked my lips around the shaft, taking care with my teeth, and lowered my head, seeing how much I could take into my mouth. I got several inches in before I felt myself about to gag. I stopped at that point; the last thing I needed was to wake everyone up with me loudly choking on cock. I slowly pulled my head back up again, until just the head was left in my mouth. I repeated these actions, slowly bobbing my head up and down on his cock.

After a time, Savannah wordlessly took my hands and placed them on his dick, showing me how to cradle his balls with one hand while using the other in conjunction with my mouth, pumping his cock. I started to feel the rhythm, and slowly picked up the pace. I enjoyed every second of having his cock in my mouth, feeling my lips glide over the wet skin, feeling the head pressing against the back of my mouth with every stroke, feeling how big and solid it felt in my hands.

I briefly looked up at Savannah, with David's cock still in my mouth. She looked amazing; on her knees, with one hand between her legs, idly massaging her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties. I felt my own pussy tingling from all the excitement of sucking cock and seeing her like this. I kept going for a few more minutes, before Savannah and I both sensed that something big was building up. I looked up at her once more, catching her eye. She just briefly nodded, and I closed my eyes to finish my work.

Faster and faster I bobbed my head and pumped my hand, giving everything I had to at last coax some cum from this cock. I felt it building up, and went faster still. Savannah placed her hands on the back of my head to get his cock as deep as it would go. I felt the pressure building, before it finally erupted.

The feeling of that massive load being spurted into my mouth was almost indescribable. Stream after stream of hot, creamy cum squirted against the back of my throat; I gulped it down as fast as I could, feeling it slide down my throat, making me feel all warm inside.

After what seemed like forever, the flow of cum slowed, then stopped. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked up. In my trance after that experience, it took me a moment to realize that something did not add up. The hands on the back of my head were not Savannah's, but David's. He was looking down at me, still in ecstasy, and next to him--after having woken him several minutes ago--Savannah sat grinning at me wickedly.

12