Savannah's Anything

Story Info
Savannah has her way as she teases and denies.
3.2k words
4.59
26.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah had the perfect night planned. She had been thinking and planning for weeks. Her outfit was crazy, but she felt confident and sexy. She knew she probably didn't need it, but it definitely didn't hurt. But what she wasn't quite sure about was how he would respond to all of her demands, but she figured if she had worked him up enough beforehand, he would play along. It was almost time to leave. She was giddy with anticipation and already very wet, but she wasn't going to change. She had plans for her soaked panties.

Braden stood in the hot shower. White foam lathered his body. The fragrance from the soap she had given him was absolutely devastating to his ability to control any thought beyond sex. She knew his secret, she knew exactly what his kryptonite was. Love Spell. He had made the mistake of letting it slip years ago. Why he was standing in the shower bathing in a women's soap he wasn't sure. But she had been very persuasive throughout the week. And here he was, about to do as she had instructed. He began stroking. The smell was intoxicating. He brought himself to the very brink of perfection. And stopped. He rinsed as instructed. He lathered again. Stroked. Rinsed. He wanted to finish so badly. She would know. She was right outside and he was told she would be inspecting before he dressed. He stopped. He rinsed. As instructed, he did this five times. It was sheer agony.

Suddenly a blast of cold air entered the room invading his hot predicament. Savannah was amused. "Soap your crotch up." She looked determined. This was not the same woman he had put through the ringer a month ago. He did as he was told. She was still wearing jeans and a button down pink flannel blouse, with her cowboy boots. She was southern through and through. But she had an edge he could never explain and it was a perfect balance of honest beauty and daring confidence that had always attracted him to her. It had always intrigued him. Once lathered again, she turned him toward her. "Close your eyes" He felt a silky hand on his aroused cock. Then he felt something cold. Sharp. Scraping. Was she shaving him? He was beside himself. Just before he opened his mouth in protest she stopped him. "Don't speak. Just enjoy. You're going to thank me for this later. And no sudden moves, I wouldn't want to nick you in such a sensitive spot." What was that smell? Perfume? Yes, and it was the same as the soap. She finished and stood. "Bring yourself up to the edge one more time for me Sunshine." she stood there and watched him this time. She was impressed with her handiwork and very amused. And she was getting turned on. But she had to wait. Her time was coming.

He was so embarrassed. But he did it. How was she able to assert this control over him? Where did all of this come from? She stopped him. "Good boy," she said with a perky tone, " now, rinse all that off and meet me in the bedroom. We've got a big evening ahead and I'm hungry." How could he think about food? He was in agony. He rinsed. Dried. His clothes were gone.

"Braden," she said, "I have a deal for you." As he entered the bedroom he nearly fell to his knees when he saw her. That edge she had was suddenly razor sharp. Her leather skirt fit perfectly. The red sheer blouse did very little to hide the black corset underneath it. Her blonde hair laid perfectly on her shoulders as long curls framed her face. What he couldn't take his eyes off of were the black boots.They were tall, just over her knees, and fit her legs like gloves. Savannah also knew another of his weaknesses, boots. As cold as the room was, his member did not defy his thought. She smiled. "I see you like what I'm wearing." Then she held up a remote control. "I am also wearing a little vibrator under my panties. This remote will control it. I'll let you use it during dinner, under one condition." She knew he would not say no.

"What is the condition?"

Savannah grinned evilly. "Remember these? Well, this is a new pair. You cut the other ones off of me." She held up a pair of black satin panties, "I want you to wear them for me, tonight."

The smile melted from his face. "Those? They won't fit me." he exclaimed reluctantly.

"Nonsense silly. They are stretchy. Here, try the remote. See what happens."

He pressed the green button. Under her panties was a beaded thong that held a tiny but powerful vibrator and the remote did work. Her face changed. Her legs shifted to catch her balance. She wasn't really ready for it. She quivered. He let it run. Since she had put it on and had gotten dressed and with the walking around, it had shifted, directly on her clit. "Okay! Please STOP? It works!" She squealed. He enjoyed this. Then he handed her back the remote. She gave him the panties. "But first, I need to put some lotion on you. Wouldn't want it to chap." She smiled. She could barely reach him as she towered over his shaved crotch. She applied the lotion all around his freshly shaven area, and ever so slightly caressing his cock. He could smell the lotion and it sent him over the edge, his mind started spinning, he needed to cum. She was killing him. Precum was building and beginning to drip from his rock hard cock. She wanted so bad to finish him off. But she was patient. However, just as she was about to pull her hands away he fell to his knees. He could take no more. He was now her toy for the night.

The satin panties barely covered his cock. And when aroused, they had no chance. And although he'd rather not admit it, the smoothness of them against his freshly shaven skin was a very new and amazing sensation. And occasionally he caught the scent of the lotion. This drove him mad. Even though he had the remote, he was being tortured as much as she was. It was worth it. The first pulse came just as the server approached. And later she had to choke through her order. Underneath the table the toe of a leather boot met his leg with a soft kick. But he wasn't completely mean with it. But he did get her very aroused. And every time she felt the vibrator, she pictured what she had planned later. But as they were about to share a slice of chocolate cake, he looked at her and the world stopped. He took her hand. He thought back and thought ahead. He wished and dreamed at the same time. He wished he had chosen differently years ago, but that was then and this is now. This isn't perfect by any means, but this is now, and now had changed his feelings for her. She saw it all in his look. She saw what he could not say. And in her he saw the same. But the boot heel slipping up his thigh told him something entirely different, that it was time to leave. Cake uneaten.

He reached for the button to the 30th floor. The doors closed. She grabbed his crotch and squeezed just enough, smashing him against the back wall. It was well kept inside the satin panties, and wasn't completely aroused when she grabbed him. So he felt a quick little bite of pain deep in his balls. Her tone forceful as she placed her satin red lips next to his ear. Her perfume enveloped his senses again, the same scent she had been using on him all night. "If you do not do exactly as I say tonight Braden, these are going to be spoiled and you will not have any satisfaction, at all. And tomorrow you'll wish you had. Is that clear?"

He shook his head.

"Tell me." her grip tightened.

"Yes ma'am, it's clear." He swallowed.

She kissed him deeply before loosening her grip. He began to swell in her hand. Ding. They were only half way up as an older couple entered. Savannah did not budge from her position. Her back to the door, she saw their reflection in the stainless finish on the wall. Her hand was still on his crotch. She released it and draped it around Braden's neck, and rested her head on his shoulder. He held her around the waist, pulling her closer into his hard center. She wanted him in her so bad. Then she caught the older man looking at her backside. She smiled and gave him a wink. His wife bumped him. Ding. Floor 30.

The black key card swiped and red went to green. He opened the door. It was cold. As he walked in and was just about to comment on the air conditioning, she gave him a hefty shove. He stumbled, but he was nimble enough to not lose balance. "Strip. Everything but those ridiculous panties you're wearing." He looked at her and couldn't help but be aroused at her intent. Her edge was very sharp and he was certain he was going to get cut.

She circled him. The panties actually fit his frame perfectly, except for the bulge in the front. Her black boots clicking on the hardwood floor, she watched his nipples harden in the cold air. She actually liked his ass in the panties. His legs were strong and back muscular, with very broad shoulders. She couldn't wait. He felt ridiculous standing there like that. She knew it. She smiled. "On your knees." He dropped. She walked up to him, straddling his face. "Please me."

"Yes ma'am."

She knew he would say this. One more step to finish her task. "Yes ma'am is something you say to a woman who wants her yard mowed. It's so dated. I don't want my yard mowed. I want my pussy licked. Refer to me as," she hesitated, he looked up, "Goddess." His eyes widened.

"Yes Goddess."

He slid her skirt up, pulled her red thong aside, and began. He started with the left. Sucking, licking, massaging with his tongue before moving to the right. Once both were completely moistened and the rest of her heated up he proceeded to the center. She tasted amazing. The deeper he went the more he wanted. He moved to her clit. Her knees buckled a little. But she regained her control. She looked down and grabbed the back of his thick hair and pulled him closer, deeper. Roll reversal turned her on. She rocked her hips back and forth pulling his head with them, literally smothering him. She felt strong in her boots as she watched him on his knees below her, pleasing her. His tongue doing exactly what she needed it to. Then he bit down gently on her clit. She lost it and came all over his face. He fell back. Still in the moment she placed her right booted foot on his chest pushing him all the way down onto his back. She stared at him hungrily.

This night was about her. She didn't care how long he had to wait. She wasn't even sure if she was gonna give him any real orgasmic satisfaction. He looked up at her, his hand on his cock. "No way mister, "she smirked, "we can't have that." Handcuffs were easy. But she grew up around horses and she knew her way around a good knot. Before he knew what happened he had found himself tied to the bed, arms spread wide and tied to the headboard, she had also bound his legs at his ankles and knees. The sheer blouse came off, followed quickly by the leather skirt and panties. Then she shoved her very wet red panties into his mouth. "I don't want you getting too loud." They were soaked with her juices. She quickly took a short piece of rope and wrapped it around his balls and the base of his cock. Once finished it stood tall and the veins were more exposed than ever. She stroked it. It flinched. Very bumpy and rigid. "Ooh," she cooed, "That is nice."

She stood up on the bed and looked down at him. She removed her panties from his mouth. "Make me cum on your face again." She moved over him before he could get the words out. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you." she taunted him. She applied more force to his open mouth, her pussy already gushing. She could feel him trying to speak. Then she heard it as he screamed a garbled version. It sent shockwaves through her. He caught her clit immediately. She reached behind and grabbed the ropes tying his knees together and arched her body into the air, careful not to completely raise herself off his face. His tongue could just reach her clit, and she enjoyed it completely until she creamed all over him again.

She had brought an egg timer with her. "I read that it's only safe to keep your cock tied up like this for about half an hour. So let's see if you can hold up. If you cum before I tell you to, you aren't going to like me afterward." She stood back up looking down on him, she placed a boot on his chest, then dug the heel into a nipple. He was a mess. His face was covered in her juices, arms spread wide, and cock bright red. Without thinking, she positioned herself with one boot between his legs and pressing down slightly on the base of his shaft, squishing the most sensitive area. She watched a pearl of cum ooze to the top. She caught it on the side of her boot. Then another drop. Then a little more. An evil grin crossed her face. She moved the boot to his face and smeared the precum around his mouth and laughed. "Remember babe, you cum, you'll regret it. That cock is mine now." she then lowered herself into position.

As she slid down onto him she felt every vein. It was exquisite. She reached under a pillow and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. His toys we're good, but hers will be better. She attached them. He winced. She got a little more wet. A silver chain connected the two clamps and she pulled on it like reins. His hips bucked. She was enjoying this. Slowly, methodically, she brought herself all the way twice. She really enjoyed his wincing and his hips jerking. It didn't take him long to figure out how she wanted him to move. He was her puppet. She came a third time and collapsed onto his chest. She rolled off him. But she wanted more. "I'm going to untie you, but I want one more thing before you finish. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, without cumming. Then I'll untie your cock. Does it feel okay?"

He could not speak. He looked into her eyes again and was completely lost. He nodded. She smiled. He climbed onto her and she rubbed his nipples lightly. "Sore?" She laughed. He entered her with tenderness and a long kiss. She wrapped her long arms around his shoulders, her legs around his lower body, locking her boot heels together, and pulled him even deeper into her as they made hard love. She was trying to entice him into orgasm. Part of her wanted to see if he would do what she had planned, the other part worried slightly that he'd run away. She smiled at this. Her moaning matched his grunts as she dug into his back with her new, deep red nails. After several minutes, she began to worry about the rope on his cock. She stopped him. She could barely move. But she rolled him over onto his back. Tied his wrists back to the bed, and slid down his body. She wanted full control when this happened. He watched her perfect eyes. "You know what I'm about to say, so save me the trouble."

"Goddess Savannah, may I cum?" He was clear. This very sentence sent a bolt of electricity through her she was not expecting. And she had to hide her weakened state. Did she just cum?

"Good boy," She said grinning. "You can't cum until I get to one. And if if you cum early, remember, you will regret it. And if you don't cum after I say 'one', you don't get to cum at all."

"Ten, nine, eight," she just breathed on his cock, teasing him with her beautiful eyes. His hips were bucking. Precum was everywhere. "seven, six, five," he was going crazy. He was trying. He needed her to touch him. "four, three," she got closer, opened her mouth wide, then placed it around his dick, but careful not to close it or touch him too much. She was about to cum again, just from teasing him, as she had one hand on her crotch. As she pulled away. Her breath was warm as she exhaled hard over his eager member. "two, look at me." Their eyes met. The more she controlled him, the more she worked her clit with her other hand. Her free hand was headed to his cock. She placed the nail of her index finger on the sweet spot of his dick and raked it back and forth very, very slowly as she whispered into his ear letting the word trail off her tongue, one. Cum! Cum! CUM!" And then, like an eruption he could not control, his eyes rolled back into his head. His cock exploded with pleasure. She watched as he spurted into empty air, her red fingernail magically drawing the cum from him as he jerked and twitched, arms pulling hard on the ropes. Then she gasped, being overtaken by his reaction, and came with him.

As Savanna lay cuddled next to him, thinking of all she had put him through, she was certain he had passed out. She could not believe she had done all that. She thought about the precum on her boot and the yearning look on his face to make her happy. Controlling him was a new, powerful drug and she couldn't wait until the next time. She also knew if she had played it just right and untied him sooner he would have taken her like an animal, the way she did him the last time. Either way, she knew she could get him to do whatever she wanted him to do, whether it was humiliating or not, and that gave her immense pleasure.

Braden sat in his office pushing paperwork. A text message came through. He glanced at it. A devil emoji appeared on his screen. He laughed. He replied with a simple "how are you." Several minutes went by and a photo message came through. It was a selfie she had snapped the last time they were together. Just her in her sexy black boots and corset. He had already been thinking, wishing, and dreaming about her and what could have been, and not specifically of their physical shenanigans. Although this really didn't help. But more than anything, if it was for just a few minutes or even ten seconds, he just wanted to hear her voice again...looking back at the the photo, he'd give anything to hear her say, "anything."