Savannah's Day at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Savannah's day gets crazier.
2.2k words
4.66
45.5k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read chapter 1 you will know that after masturbating at my desk at work while naked with a plug in my ass while my co-worker, Brooke, filmed me, I have just been busted by my co-worker Dan.

After coming down off my orgasm I sheepishly smile at Dan and ask him if I can have my dress back. I know I should be embarrassed, but I am not.

"That depends," he says. "How important is it to you?" he asks.

"Well I can't work like this the rest of the day" I tell Dan.

He looks as Brooke and asks her if she's supporting this.

Brooke says "of course, Savannah can do whatever she wants that makes her feel good and I will support her no matter what. I may even have gotten a little carried away myself."

Dan says "damn, I wish I had seen this." I think he has a huge crush on Brooke.

"Well, since you like being naked at work, maybe you should stay that way the rest of the day," says Dan.

My heart is beating so fast. I get kind of nervous, but the thought of staying naked at work is getting me super wet again.

He says "I will give you your dress back at the end of the day, but you have to give me your heels as well."

I think about it for a second and oblige. I know this is super risky, but the thought of staying naked, without access to any of my clothes, at work, for longer makes me super horny. As I give him my heels I realize this is it, I do not have a stitch with me. If anyone else comes over later I am busted.

He asks "you don't have anything else to put on?" I tell him no, all I have is this big plug in my ass. I stand up, turn around, and show him. He smiles and says "wow, you really are something else!" "Where are your bra and panties," he asks so I tell him I don't wear those anymore. "Ever," he asks. I tell him no, and that I don't even own any either. He says "Ok, I will be back shortly after 5 and we'll see where this goes." I don't say a word and just nod my head. He walks away and looks back as he rounds the corner.

"You are crazy," Brooke says. "What are you going to do if someone comes over here?"

I tell her I will just hide. I hand her my phone and tell her to take videos and pictures for the rest of the day. I put my feet up on my chair and start rubbing myself again. After a minute I have a very intense orgasm while thinking about how my clothes are gone at the other side of the office. I am as naked as the day I was born at work and I have 4 hours to go!

I cannot concentrate so I keep teasing myself and walking down the aisle to the corner and back. I might as well get as much out of this as I can. Brooke dares me to crawl on all fours down to the corner so I oblige. After a bit of playing around I have an idea.

"Hey Brooke, truth or dare?"

She looks at me for a second and says "truth."

"Tell me how much you are enjoying this."

She says "to be honest it is making me quite horny." "My turn," she says. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously," I state.

"I dare you to take out your plug, crawl to the end of the hall, leave it there in the middle of the floor, and crawl back."

I didn't think she had it in her! I take it out and lick it. I leave it in my mouth and start my journey. When I get to the end of the hall I set my plug down and start to crawl back. I get so horny that I stop, sit on my butt facing Brooke back by our desks and start masturbating. I can see her filming me and I get off in under a minute. Once I finish I start crawling back. When I reach my desk I get up and sit in my chair.

"You are nuts," she says.

"Truth or dare," I ask her. She picks truth. "Come on, be more fun!" I tell her.

"Ok, fine, dare," she says in a very worrisome manner.

"I dare you to go get my plug." She gets up and starts to walk towards it when I say "naked." She turns around and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"No way," she exclaims. "I cannot do that."

I give her a pouty look and say "fine, ruin our game."

She looks around for a few seconds and says "how about I just take my skirt off?"

I smile and say ok. She looks around and drops her skirt to the floor. She is now in only her heels, a bra, and her tank top. She starts walking fast toward my plug, picks it up, and starts walking back. She surprises me when halfway she puts it in her mouth! When she gets back I am looking at her.

"You made it look so tasty so I had to try," she says.

She hands me the plug and puts her skirt back on. She has now tasted my ass; I wonder what else she will get to taste soon while I reinsert the plug. We just sit and talk for a bit. I take a few calls and do a little work, almost forgetting I am completely nude. Right before 5 I start to get excited. I wonder what Dan will do. 5:06 strikes and I see Dan come around the corner, but I don't see him holding anything.

When he gets to us I ask him "where are my clothes?"

He states "you won't be needing those the rest of today." I almost came on the spot. I ask him what he means and he says "I threw them away in the break room and the garbage was emptied. You are going to be nude the rest of the day."

I have no idea what to say. The first thought is about how much I loved those heels, but then I realize I have nothing to get home in! My nearest clothes are almost a mile away at home.

I tell him I need something to go outside in and to get home and he says "I can give you a ride; we just have to get to my truck."

The garage is in the basement. We have to go out into the hall, get into the elevator or take the stairs and hope no one sees us the whole way. I get very worried that I am going to get caught. I tell them we cannot leave now; there are too many people in the building. We have to kill at least an hour, but leave before the cleaning crew comes.

He says "we can find something to do" with a grin.

I look at Brooke and say "truth or dare?"

She smiles and says "dare."

"I dare you to take your bra off so you are not wearing a bra or panties."

She reaches back, unhooks her strapless bra, takes it off and sets it in her purse. She looks at Dan and smiles. I can see he loves this.

Brooke looks at me and I instantly say "dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Dan."

I look at Brooke, then Dan, and say "well, how about it?"

He leans in and we start making out. He is a great kisser! I feel his tongue, his hand on the back of my neck, and it feels amazing. When done he plants a soft kiss on my neck and it drives me crazy. I see Brooke's hand come out from under her skirt when we finish.

Dan looks at me and says "I dare you to kiss Brooke."

Brooke looks very surprised, but also happy. I walk out of my cube and into hers, and stand right in front of her. I grab the base of her shirt and start lifting. She immediately lifts her arms up and I take it off. I lean in and start to kiss her. As we are kissing I reach down to her skirt and start pulling down. She stops me at first, but I keep trying and she lets me pull it down. She steps out of it and is left in nothing but her black heels. We make out for a good two minutes while grabbing each other's breasts and caressing each other's bodies. When done I step back and see her with her eyes closed.

She opens them and looks right in my eyes. "Wow," she whispers. "I didn't know I'd like that so much."

I look over at Dan and see he has his dick out of his pants and is stroking himself. He has a huge one! It must be 9 inches long. Without even thinking I bend down in front of him and start licking his dick. After a minute of teasing I insert it into my mouth and start sucking back and forth while looking up at him. I can see he is looking at Brooke so I turn around to see she is in her chair masturbating.

After a few minutes I turn around and crawl towards Brooke. I look her right in the eyes and she nods. I lean in and start kissing her knees, then her legs. I spread her legs for her and start kissing the insides of them. After a minute I start kissing around her pussy, and then give it the first lick. She jumps. I continue licking her while she is caressing herself. As I hear her start to moan louder and louder I stop. She opens her eyes and stares at me.

"Why did you stop, I was close!"

"I know, we'll get there."

I tell Dan to get behind me. He gets on his knees and starts to insert himself into me. Once I feel his stomach against my ass I feel so full! It feels amazing. I start rocking back and forth and continue to lick Brooke. God this would be a sight for anyone that came over here – Dan fucking me while I lick Brooke's pussy.

After a few minutes I take my plug out and put it into Brooke's mouth. She happily accepts. I look back at Dan and he knows what to do. He pulls out and puts his dick at the entrance of my ass. I lean back and he starts pushing. We go slowly for a minute, but I eventually feel him get all the way in. We stay in this position for a while and I continue to tease Brooke, not letting her cum.

After about 5 minutes Dan says he is going to cum. I tell him I want it all over my face, but first want to suck him. He gets up and I turn around, staying on my knees. He stands above me and starts to stroke himself. I put him in my mouth for a minute and clean myself off of him. He pulls back and I feel the first bit hit my cheek. I then feel a long rope going from the top of my forehead down to my chin, then another on the other side of my face. He lets out what feels like 10 huge ropes all over my face. I know my face is completely covered. I can also tell he got a lot in my hair as well, which I don't mind. When he finishes he looks down and admires his work. He gets out his phone and takes a few pictures. I smile for him and do some poses. I also get my plug back and put it in my mouth for some pictures.

I notice Brooke recording me and tell her to snap some pictures of my cum-covered face. She says we should get cleaned up and go.

I say, "as long as we're getting crazy, I am leaving this cum on my face the rest of the night."

I love the feeling of cum on my face, and leaving it on while completely nude in my office excites me. I am really going for it here!

I ask Dan "how are we getting to your car?"

He says "well the elevator is too dangerous; we can take the stairs down to the garage. It's 20 stories, but going down should be easy, and one will be in there."

I look at Brooke and see her putting her skirt and shirt into her purse.

She looks up and says, "What! I can't let you be the only one having fun!"

She leaves only her heels on. I stand up, reinsert my plug, and say "ok, ready to go!"

Dan is going to be taking us two very naked ladies (one with cum all over her face and hair) down 20 flights of stairs, into the garage, then into his car. After that, I have no idea.

To be continued...