Savannah's Gets a New Dress

Story Info
Savannah finds new pleasure in an old friend.
3.6k words
4.39
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah woke up from her nap feeling more alive than ever. But still a bit groggy. She noticed her jaw was stiff. As she worked it around she eventually yawned. It was definitely stiff, but she also realized it was sore. She smiled. She couldn't believe she had allowed herself to do that. To open up, quite literally, to someone and lose all self control. She had turned the ceiling fan on high after her morning workout, then fell asleep. The air now was cooler as it blew through the creamy smooth sheet draped across her naked body. She could see her nipples through the sheet as they responded to the cool air. They too, were sore. Her hands slipped under the sheet and found their way to her perky breasts. She slowly caressed first one tight peak, then the other, remembering the night before. What was she thinking? Her right hand continued its circling and slight pinching, the pain numbing a little, as her left hand moved lower down her body until she found the warmth. It was warmer than she expected. She thought more, it seemed like it had just happened. She began playing the evening through her head, her fingers working slowly...

The end of the day came and went like any other. Savannah made her way to the elevator. While in the elevator she double checked her text messages to ensure her plans were not changing. They weren't. By the time she got home, showered, put on her oldest jeans and t-shirt, although she couldn't figure out why he had wanted her to wear that, of all the sexy outfits she had in her closet, jeans and a t-shirt is what he said to wear. At precisely 6:30 like he had said, she received a text with an address. She would meet him there.

As she pulled into the parking lot, she saw that it was a large high-rise hotel. Another text message suddenly came through [go to the hotel bar and tell the bartender your name]. She did. He smiled. There was a package for her. It was a beautifully wrapped package. The wrapping paper was silver and black, with a thin red bow on top, it was very formal. She took it to a nearby table and proceeded to opened it. As she peeked into the box, a red dress and black heels became visible. Very high heels too. And a note. [Wear me please?] She went into the bathroom and changed. Now she understood the jeans and old t-shirt. She tossed them into the trash can on her way out the door. She saw him sitting at a nearby table in the corner.

It had been a long time since they'd seen each other. And when circumstances finally worked in their favor, neither person could resist the opportunity. He pulled the chair out for her and they had a nice candlelit dinner. They spent an hour sampling and nibbling the food, catching up on life, and staring eagerly into each other's eyes. On many previous occasions, they had both flirted with the other back and forth on performing various acts in the bedroom. This time she wasn't quite sure what he had in store, as this was not simply a conversation. They were drinking a very good, and very strong wine, which she brought to his attention that she had drank more of than him. He laughed. "Ready?" He said, standing as he held out his hand. She blushed. Her cheeks rosy against her long blonde locks. She stood unbalanced on the 6.5" heels. "I hope we don't have far to walk," she smirked with a smile as she leaned into him to catch herself. She looked at him, dead in the eye, for the first time ever (thanks to the heels) it was definitely the wine talking, and she knew it, but she laughed a little as she whispered, "hurt me," into his ear.

"You go catch and hold the elevator, I'll pay the tab," he said as he smiled. She turned and headed toward the elevator and he was locked in a trance as he watched her walk. The heels gave her no trouble. Her shape was perfect under the red dress. It clung to her hips perfectly before kissing the back of her thighs as it swayed and moved with her perfect steps. Her dark blonde hair was long and straight and fell just to the center of the opening in the back of her dress. He couldn't wait to get lost in it. He hurried.

When he entered the elevator he pressed the button for the 30th floor. She could smell his cologne for the first time. It was warm and spicy with a hint of musk. They were alone for the first time that evening. She stood in front of him, eye to eye again. Without thought or gesture they both reached for the other and embraced in a very slow, very passionate kiss. Her hands pulling him as close as possible by the back of his neck. His hands pulling her waist into his. Her cheeks were soft as silk against his unshaven face. His rough stubble was not a beard yet, but obviously well on it's way. She pulled him closer still. The elevator stopped suddenly as they caught their balance. (Ding) they laughed as they stumbled out into the hallway. He pulled a black keycard from his shirt pocket and handed it to her. There was no number on it. "End of the hall, on the left." His voice shaking with desire.

As Savannah swiped the card and the red light switched to green, she felt him close in behind her, his mouth on her neck. She turned and grabbed him as she walked backwards into the room, pulling his shirt out and unbuttoning it. Then she turned and noticed the large bay window that overlooked the city. The curtains were not pulled. The city sparkled from this high up, and seemed much bigger than it really was. She had never seen it so pretty before. She sat on the bed and pulled him over in front of her. She dropped his trousers and removed his boxers along with them. She teased him with her breath. He could feel her warm breathing on his balls as she grabbed his rock hard shaft and pulled and pushed on it.

"If you do what I think you're about to do, I probably won't be able to hold back," he cautioned, "I won't last long at all."

She didn't care. Her breath now faster, she had waited for this for a long time. She pulled him into her mouth. She examined every vein with her tongue. Her hands massaging the rest of him. She felt his fingers wrap into her hair and grab her head. He pulled her deep. She pushed back a little, gagging, then she took him again. But she felt something in her hands tighten up. He was going to explode. She worked on just the tip of his shaft. Teased the underside with her tongue. Then, all at once, she squeezed his sack and enveloped just his head with her warm, wet mouth, her tongue on the sweet spot. He groaned and released his creamy load into her mouth. She looked up at him and watched him as he melted in her mouth, his eyes tight with pleasure. His fingers released their tangled grip. She had him. Or so she thought.

He moved fairly quick for a man that had just endured what she had given him. He put his boxers back on and turned on a lamp next to the bed. She continued to sit on the bed and watch. He walked to the closet and grabbed a black leather duffle bag and tossed it down next to the bed.

"What's that?" Savannah asked.

"I'm glad you got that out of me so fast." It'll make for more fun for you later."

She smiled at this statement, looking at the bag. "What's in that?" she was giddy.

"Depends. Up for something different? Something that may cause a bit of pain, but more pleasure?"

She was curious now, but hesitant. "Sure. I think. But no marks, no blood, and no body fluids. Well, maybe one kind." She licked her lips and tasted him again.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply. This turned her on. She had never had a man kiss her after that. Not like this. He pulled away, "scout's honor."

She shook her head yes as she was now finding words difficult. What was he planning?

"I need to hear you say it." His voice a little more serious. A little more tense. "Give me control over you tonight.."

She thought about what he had said. Her almond eyes looked up at him, her perfect lips began to part. She couldn't believe what she was about to say. What was she asking him to do to her? " Yes," she began, "I give you full control over me tonight." she watched him smile softly, then she noticed the bulge in his boxers. Then she noticed the pool under her bottom she was sitting in. She had drenched herself.

ZIP! went the duffle. He pulled a blindfold out and walked over next to her and tied it around her head. It was a good blindfold to. Complete darkness. She heard him step back and dig back into the bag.

After a few minutes, he spoke again. "Savannah, get on your knees, now."

She complied. "If you do not do as you're told, you will be punished. Is that clear?"

"Uh huh" she wasn't sure what to say.

Something popped across her backside, stinging her right buttocks a little.

"Answer with yes sir and no sir only."

"Yes sir." She replied.

He took her by the hand and helped her up. "This dress is beautiful on you, but I would hate to mess it up," he looked at the darkened splotch and pushed it back up to where she felt the wetness leave her before, it had cooled slightly, " anymore than you already have." She flushed a little and smiled, "may I remove it?"

"Yes sir."

He was surprised to find a snug fitting black corset under the dress. He stepped back and ate her beauty with his eyes. She wore a matching low rise satin panty, and he left the heels on.

She felt him place something cold and smooth around her right wrist. Then her left. She assumed they were cuffs. Then each of her ankles. He spoke again. "Please get on your knees and open your mouth. Wide."

She did as he instructed, although she felt silly and vulnerable, she trusted him. He moved her right arm behind her and she heard a snap. Then her left. She tested her bonds. Wrist to ankles. He watched her struggle with the new situation. He loved how her breasts were up and exposed, bulging at the corset as her back arched inward just enough. She smelled him. He was close. He whispered in her, his breath sending shivers up and down her body. "Are you ready?"

She couldn't speak. It was too much and he hadn't even begun. Her nipples hardened even more. Her soaked panties could hold no more of her nectar. His hands pushed her knees apart. Then she felt cold against her hip. Snip. The black covering loosed from her waist and he pulled the panties away. She shivered a little at this. But he had turned the heat on. Her mouth closed a little so she could swallow. Her entire body seemed to salivate. She was so hungry for him.

"Since you can't keep your mouth open, I'm going to help you." He said sternly. She opened it back up. Wider than ever. Before she knew what happened he had placed a large rubber ball gag into her mouth and buckled the straps behind her neck. She bit down on it. He had coated it with lemon juice. This caused her mouth to immediately start watering. He then went to work on her sweet spot. She was very wet. First one finger. Then another. She moaned and cooed. With his free hand he tilted her chin down just a little. Then slipped each perky, pointed breast out from the corset. She tried to swallow, but could not. Drool ran down onto her chest and slowly coated her right nipple. He pinched the left nipple slowly. She purred. His hand was warm and strong inside her. She couldn't believe any of this. Was she about to cum. If he would just put his thumb on her...he stopped, pulled out and away from her. Where was he?

He unlocked her wrists and she instinctively fell forward catching herself on her hands. "Stick your beautiful ass out and up." He commanded. She dropped to her elbows. "Keep your head up.." she was fully exposed now. She wanted him to take her from behind. She needed it. She was ready.

He pinched her nipples. Or did he put something on them? It was tight. Really tight. But the pain drifted away.

"I know you want to cum Savannah. I'll let you, when you beg loud enough. But for now, we need to punish you for closing your mouth."

Slap. Sting.

"You get five more. Start counting down from five. Make sure I can hear you."

The first one did not hurt. She could tell it was intended to be playful. But nevertheless, she knew she had just been hit with a riding crop. First the left cheek.

Slap. Sting.

"ONE!" She garbled out from behind the gag. She drooled like a faucet. Her nipples tightened against the wooden clothespins as her body twitched in reaction to the mild sting.

Slap. Sting.

"TWO!" she managed the best she could behind the gag and the drool.

Again she lurched forward on her elbows, palms flat on the floor.

Slap. Sting.

"THREE" She yelled.

She was very confused. This should be hurting more than it was. Her body disobeyed reality. She could feel her ass turning red. But there was something else. It was not the center of her attention. Nor was it her nipples pulsing against clothespins. Nor was it the gag causing her to drool profusely. She was thankful for that. She knew without it she would have gotten a phone call to the room.

Slap. Sting.

"FOUR!" She belted out. She became flush in the face. Was she going to cry? She didn't want to. She was drunk. But the wine was so long ago. She definitely felt dizzy. She was going to cum. She could not believe she was about to cum from this. She screamed out of the gag. "PLEASE CAN I CUM?!?"

"But you have one left," he replied. Then continued with a chuckle, "Savannah that didn't sound convincing enough." He looked at her dripping slit. Then he pulled the crop back and gently popped it, Slap. Sting. He centered the crop directly between the lips of her pussy.

"FIVE! She roared. The gag barely holding her cry in. It didn't hurt, but the urge to cum went away. She needed to feel his fullness inside her worse now than any time ever before.

He snickered. As he helped her raise up. She was a mess. He took the blindfold off, but left the bright red gag in her mouth for a moment as he stepped back to see her. Her mascara was not sweat proof, and her bangs clung to her forehead. Despite the way she felt, she looked very hot right now. "You did really good, he said as he finally removed the gag. " But you counted the wrong way darlin," his buttery southern draw trailed off, "so guess what? Just a little bit more. Now don't get too loud, we wouldn't want to get kicked out."

He got a pillow from the bed and placed it under her knees. Then another one and put it in front of her. He bent her forward, pulled her hands behind her back and again clipped them down to something behind her. The clothespins rubbed the floor, creating a very new sensation. Her ass was exposed to the air. She didn't think he was going to fuck her. She desperately wanted him to. Then she felt his lips on the back of her thighs. Oh good! She thought. He made his way up, kissing and nibbling, then down and all around, but missing the mark. She was going crazy. Then she heard a click and hum. Her eyes widened.

The vibrator landed directly on her clit.

"SAVANNAH YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!" She moaned deep. He worked it slowly out and around, but never all the way in. She pulled at the cuffs holding her back. She wanted to finish it herself. She found herself still drooling even without the gag. This went on longer than she could tell. Every time she got close, he knew and moved the vibrator away. She was nearly spent just from the teasing.

She moaned again, "please?"

She squirmed. She muffled into the pillow, "please can I come now." She had given up on getting fucked. She had made him cum already. But if he would just put a finger in her, or hold that vibrator, right there. "There, there, there!" She yelled quickly. Silence. He shut the vibrator off. She knew she was had. This night did not go at all the way she anticipated.

Her entire body ached. Face. Breasts. Abs. Legs. Her pussy especially ached. But more than the ache, she yearned for release. She needed to finish. And she couldn't. She was completely at his mercy.

Out of nowhere a tongue found the center of her universe. Then her clit. Her hole. Clit. He continued to build her up. She finally gave in completely to him. She couldn't handle anymore. "Braden" may I please cum? Please please please may I cum. I can not take anymore."

He stopped again. She was getting pissed now. Sexual frustration didn't sit well with her. He moved to the bed where he laid back against the leather headboard.

"You're free." he said. She hadn't noticed he had unhooked her wrists. She looked up at him. She wanted him in her that instant. Those words resonated through her mind. "You're free." So simple. So complete. Control was again hers. She saw the bulge under his boxers. He wasn't spent at all.

Faster than he anticipated she leapt from her crouch like a tiger attacking her prey and mounted him. She ripped his boxers like wrapping paper. Her daily workouts had paid off here. She still had lots of pent up energy. Then she stopped, smiled at Braden, and he took the back of her head and pulled her to him, their lips met. Her tongue had always been amazing, he thought, everything about her was perfect.

Her kiss melted him down flat onto the bed and she continued her mission. His cock was harder now than it was earlier. She wasted no time getting it into her. He thrust his hips up and she countered. Back and forth they went. She kissed his chest. He held onto the back of her corset, pulling her down into his thrusts. She felt the orgasm begin to build. She would not be denied this time. She was back in control. She pushed his head down on the bed and waved her finger as he tried to move his hands between them. Back and forth they went. She could feel his cock pushing deep in her. He felt her muscles beginning to tighten around him. He leaned up, softly began to nibble her ear. Then reasserted his control over her. He wasn't done just yet.

"Savannah," he whispered into her ear. She loved the way he said her name. Chill bumps formed all over her. He pulled hard on the back of her hair tilting her head back, his embrace pulled him deeper into her. He bit her neck before returning to her ear. What was his other hand doing? Her nipples! She had completely forgotten. The clothespins were abruptly removed. Blood rushed into them. Pain. His cock pushed into her again, something rubbed her clit at the same time. She turned red, her face got hot.

He breathed into her ear again, "Savannah! CUM!" He finished sharply, "cum for me now!" She felt a dizzying pulse of energy rise up through her as he himself exploded deep inside her. Her nipples pulsed and her loins squeezed him and her nails dug deep into his chest as she let out a guttural moan of electricity that started low and deep but ended with a short scream as she collapsed onto him. Sleep soon embraced them.

The next morning she slipped away from the bed, showered, put the red dress back on, wondering why she had thrown her jeans away? She stood at the window looking out over a city that had long awakened on a lazy Saturday morning. She watched fisherman making their way out into the bay. It was beautiful this time of year.

...she had brought herself to climax and, overheating, kicked the sheet off of her naked body. She worked her sore jaw, felt her tender nipples. She looked over at the red dress hanging on the outside of the closet door and smiled with complete satisfaction. She had went shopping on her way to the gym this morning. Her eyes moved to the black leather skirt hanging next to it, price tag still attached. Her smile curled slightly. "He won't see that coming," she plotted, "oh how the tables will turn."