Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 06

Story Info
Roxanne protests, but Savannah takes advantage.
5.3k words
4.51
28.7k
19

Part 6 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,337 Followers

Chapter 8

When Roxanne woke up she was shocked seeing all those intimates hanging in her room, but she quickly remembered how and why they had ended up there, a thought that made her groan instantly. Just like last morning her face smelled like her roommates' feet, stronger this time but the most disturbing thing was how she could still taste Savannahs pussy. The smell of feet had been a constant for what seemed like so long that she didn't really care much anymore, sure she would have rather had it differently, but the pussy breath was way more horrifying. It almost seemed silly now that she had complained about morning breath in the past.

With a sigh she got up crouching under the numerous tights legs that hung from her ceiling to make her way to the bathroom. Her morning showers had become the height of her day recently, they were about the only times left where she got to feel completely clean. Sure, out of bed with fresh tights or socks savannah's feet didn't smell, not really but having to press her face against them and not being able to wash still made her feel dirty and gross. At least she didn't have to walk around smelling like feet among her friends and classmates, Roxanne thought as she brushed her teeth and even her tongue.

Finally clean she went back to her room to pick her outfit for the day, nearly impossible due to all the black girls intimates hanging around. So first she decided to take those down and fold them. She blushed as she was handling the girls intimates once again. Done folding she layed down the intimates in three neat piles beside Savannah's door before returning to her dresser. Today she opted for a pair of sheer black pantyhose paired with daisy dukes and a white crop top, all dressed up she went to prepare breakfast.

Once again Savannah didn't show, at least she had stopped waking up early which gave her some peace in the mornings. It was only a small consolation though because Roxanne realised she would have to wake the girl to ask permission to kiss her feet. The thought alone made stomach knot. It somehow felt way worse to have to go about it like this, it really made her seem like an insatiable pervert she thought grimly. After yesterdays mistake and the consequences that followed however she was not about to fuck up again. What if someone did see or recognise her this time? Sure, waking Savannah and sneaking in her room to kiss her feet was bad but doing it in the school's public restroom was way worse.

As her breakfast came to end she knew she could no longer postpone the inevitable and so she reluctantly approached Savannah's door giving it a gentle knock. "eeeeeeuuuh what?!" came an annoyed groggy answer from behind the door instantly making Roxanne anxious.

"It's me, Roxanne. I have to leave for class and I was wondering if I could give you your morning and goodbye kisses now?" Roxanne clarified with a blush embarrassed that she literally had to ask to be allowed to kiss her roommates' feet.

"Oh yeah Roxy, sure come on in, come get your kisses you little perv. You'll have to get underneath the covers though because I hate for my feet to het cold, but surely that is no problem for you. Afterall we both know you would love to really get underneath my covers." Savannah laughed seemingly instantly cheering up as she heard who was at her door and why.

Roxanne sighed as she gently opened the door to her roommates' room which reeked of sex. She had had no one over so that only could mean one thing... Roxanne's thoughts wandered but she quickly shook it off not even wanting to think about it as she made her way to the foot of her roommate's bed in the dark. It took a while but eventually she knelt down at the foot of Savannahs bed. Lifting the cover slightly she was instantly greeted by a fishy musk scent, the same one she had tasted all night. She tried not to think about it as she moved her face around in the warm space until she found savannah soles, bare soles at that. The skin on them felt rather rough and she only now realised that after all these kisses she hadn't yet kissed Savannahs bare feet. Not up until now at least. Once she found them she went through the by now almost automatic motion of making out passionately with each sole in turn. She knew it was fake passion and yet she couldn't help but wonder if it was actually still fake? No, she didn't like this and that was finally. She thought as she finished making out giving two compliments and getting up.

She was just walking back to the door when she heard Savannah exclaim "This is the best alarm clock ever" as her roommate giggled at her own joke Roxanne just left with bright red cheeks.

Roxanne was embarrassed when she walked to class but at least she was free from Savannah for at least the biggest part of today. Her friends all welcomed her back like nothing had changed, some asking if she was feeling better already to which she replied positively.

Following classes and hanging with her friends certainly gave Roxanne a sense of normalcy again. Especially after the long day she had yesterday this was a very welcome change. Something which she had taken for granted like lunching with her friends had turned into something wonderful once more for her. Especially meeting up with Chad after classes rekindled that fire she had felt during their first kiss. They went for a walk around campus catching up a bit and arranging a diner date for Friday evening. The butterflies were once again raging within her stomach as she happily walked back to the dorm after sharing a goodbye kiss with Chad.

That joyful feeling was soon over when she entered the dorm again. As soon as the door opened Savannah cheerfully cried out. "Roxy, I have been waiting for you, come right to my room for a moment."

Dutifully Roxanne went to Savannahs room. She didn't really want to but she had learned to just go along with it. Otherwise things only turned out worse for her. Upon entering she instantly spotted Savannah laying on her bed. She was still wearing her sneakers but this time she wore a pair of grey over the knee socks, black sheer pantyhose and a red dress to complete the look with one of her usual unfitting and way to colourful touches. "Ah there you are, I have been waiting for you, hell I didn't even take my shoes off yet just for you. Now come give your welcomes kiss" Savannah smirked seeing Roxanne approach her bed and kneel at the foot end, obediently untying her sneakers and burying her face into her fresh sweaty soles like she had learned.

While she was kissing Savannah started to explain her intentions. "You still remember how you told me you masturbated when I gave you that spanking on Sunday? Well I certainly still do and just for you I remembered to wear a pair of socks, which was actually quite hard given how warm it is. I mean tights and pantyhose are already warm but layering them?" Savannah didn't need to tell her, she could feel the result of a whole day of wearing layers right on her face. "Anyway, what I'm getting at, I think I am finally ready to see that perversion you admitted to and since we are alone you can show me right how you do it when you are done kissing" Savannah said with a big smile just as the stunned girl pulled her face away paying her feet another compliment.

With a sigh Savannah rose to a sitting position "Now Roxy, first we need to get my socks off so please lay down here for a minute" Savannah directed pointing at her feet as if she was directing a porn and well she kind of was. Roxanne might not know it, but her webcam was recording everything once more. As soon as Roxanne was laying down in front of her Savannah placed her socked feet firmly down on Roxanne's face. With a swift motion she took the girls hands and guided them up towards the edge of her right sock. "There we are Roxy, you now have my permission to start rolling my socks down my legs" Savannah laughed.

Roxanne on the other hand had a really hard time. Not only did Savannah's feet smell more than they ever had, due to her smaller frame she really had to strain hard to get up that high with her arms. Savannah was almost a foot taller than her afterall. Carefully Roxanne started rolling the sock down, which became easier once she had moved past the knee. For the last bit Savannah helped by slightly lifting her foot so Roxanne could get it all the way off after which she placed her foot down again on top of the bunched-up sock resting on Roxanne's face. Blinded by the feet on her face Roxanne had to feel her way up Savannah's leg before she could repeat the process with the other sock. Once both socks were gone Savannah stood up and rolled her office chair to the bed side. With Savannahs feet gone Roxanne could finally get up as well.

"Okay Roxy, I'm ready, show me how a nasty perv like you likes to masturbate so get nice and comfy on my bed and do your thing." Savannah grins at the distraught girl who clearly has no idea how she could go about this. Her painfilled creativity had come to bite her in the butt again and she knew she would have to make Savannah happy. Roxanne wasn't quite ready to get naked in front of her roommate however and so with a sigh she got up on the bed holding Savannah's socks in her hands. Reluctantly she started moving her hands inside the socks before getting down on her back still fully clothed. Vaguely remembering how she had described her masturbation she started showing it to her roommate overtop of her clothes. One of the socked hands moved over her face bringing Savannah's foot scent back stronger once more. The other moved down between her legs rubbing over her shorts covered crotch.

It took only a minute for Savannah to stop her. "No, no, no Roxy, simply no. You're doing it all wrong. I mean come-on no one masturbates like that. You are fully clothed. Like who the hell ever masturbates fully clothed? I want to see the real deal orgasm and everything. It is the least you can do Afterall I have been so kind to let you enjoy a lot of your perverted desires at the cost of my own privacy" Savannah stated annoyed.

"P...please Savannah, I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable getting naked in front of you, please forgive me." Roxanne stammered weakly trying everything she could to get out of doing it. Re-enacting the scenario over her clothes was bad enough as it was.

"you're sorry? You're fucking sorry?! I'll give you something to be sorry about, you ungrateful little bitch. I have gone out of my way to indulge all of the nasty perverted shit you like even letting you see me naked, but when I only ask to see just how perverted you were behind my back you suddenly don't feel comfortable anymore. Do you think I feel comfortable living with an underwear sniffing panty fondling bitch who's obsessed with my feet? Maybe I should go to the housing administration and ask to be moved. I know they don't usually answer such requests with their you should learn to live with everyone bullshit but when I show them the videos of what I have had to put up with I am fucking sure they will agree right away don you think?" Savannah screamed at the terrified girl. She wasn't actually angry, it was all a show. In fact she had been expecting it for quite some time with how she had driven up her control bit by bit. Savannah had been waiting for the girl to finally fight back and refuse only to harshly put her back in her place.

Some resistance was actually good, it served as an opportunity for Savannah to reinforce the girl's obedience towards her. Sure, she had refused now but Savannah was going to make sure she would never refuse something like this ever again. Playing on the girls' insecurities and confusion towards why she had been caught sniffing those panties were a great start. A reminder of the blackmail and all the consequences it could have would probably make her give in. Just to be sure Savannah would also give the girl another spanking. Partly as a reminder of possible punishment, but mostly cause she just enjoyed having the girl over her lap and colouring her bottom. There was just something about an over the knee spanking like that which made Savannah feel so powerful.

Before Roxanne could react to the painful speech Savannah had given her the black girl sat down on the bed and pulled the helpless Roxanne over her lap. Sure, Savannah might have looked fat, but she was quite strong. Of course the huge height advantage she had over Roxanne also helped to just man handle the girl. Roxanne might be the athletic one with a well-trained body and she was way more agile and fast than Savannah but when it came to raw strength Savannah would always have the upper hand and so she found herself laying over her roommate's thick nylon covered thighs growing sick with fear as she remembered the spanking she had endured last time.

This time Savannah didn't waste any time like she had done last time, this would just be a quick harsh punishment spanking. Without even bothering to be careful she pulled the girl's shorts, pantyhose and panties all down to her knees in one swift motion. With all the fabric out of the way she rained down 20 of her best blows in rapid succession on the Roxanne's defenceless pale bottom. It didn't take long for Roxanne to be screaming and squirming on her lap trying to escape the pain but that only helped Savannah to grow more aroused than she already was.

The spanking out of the way Savannah shoved Roxanne roughly off of her lap onto the floor before Raising her sheer nylon covered feet. "Now kiss my feet and thank me for correcting your abysmal behaviour then get back up on that bed and show me what you really love doing with my socks, the real fucking deal" Savannah barked making Roxanne instantly react by kissing her feet with even more passion than she ever had before. After the shock she got out of Savannahs reaction she was motivated to do everything as perfect as she could. Savannah noticed this change with a smirk seeing the girl kneel in front of her so desperate to please while a sore red bottom formed a sharp contrast to the girls otherwise pale skin.

"Thank you for being so generous and taking the time to correct my awe full behaviour Savannah, you truly are the best and most understanding roommate one could ever wish, thank you." Roxanne said obviously trying to get in Savannah's good graces. Once she was done she quickly stripped out of her pants, pantyhose and panties completely before taking off her crop top and bra as well. Savannah had always found Roxanne to be beautiful but now that she saw her naked for the first time even she had to admit she was impressed. Roxanne's figure was perfect, a perfect balance between tight and toned with just enough fat tissue to make it look soft and pleasing. While Roxanne's breasts weren't big they were certainly fascinating due to their small weight they were very firm and looked to be almost glued on with how perfect they stood up on her chest. Yes, Roxanne was beautiful and better yet she was all hers despite not realising it yet. The fact that her flawless skin was only disturbed by the bright red tone around her bottom coming from the spanking Savannah had just given certainly testified to that.

Savannah looked on with a certain hunger in her eyes as the girl reinserted her hands back into her worn socks before laying down on the bed. A beautiful sight that was made even more special by the slight winch the girl gave as her sore bottom got down on the sheets. Even her pussy looked perfect, no meaty lips, no nothing just two perfectly formed lips hiding the smaller lips underneath. Above it sat a perfectly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. It looked immaculate.

In her awe Savannah almost overlooked how frightened and embarrassed the girl looked. Perfect she thought, just what she hoped to achieve. What would it take for her roommate to protest once more after this little shock? Savannah wondered but when it happened she would be ready to make sure it went punished again. Bit by bit she would chip away at Roxanne's inhibitions like this until she was completely obedient to whatever command Savannah gave. It would take a lot of time but it didn't matter, the process of breaking the girl in was so much fun on it's own. She had come along way as well with minimum use of the special socks that had proven to be a perfect investment. Maybe she should use them again some time but what for? Something to fuck with the girls head even more without turning her in a mindless puppet who just acted on hypnotic commands. Seeing the struggle and having Roxanne give in on her own was so much more fun afterall.

All that thinking had nearly made Savannah forget about Roxanne who was now rubbing her pussy with a hand in the foot part of one of her socks while the other was right over her nose. "Here, let me help you with that" Savannah smirked reaching forward and rolling her socks all the way up the girl's arms. They reached up to her shoulders and were now the only piece of clothing Roxanne wore. "Perfect!" Savannah said sitting back down smiling about how her smelly socks served as masturbation gloves for this pretty naked girl in front of her.

For Roxanne this whole experience was awe full. Due Savannah's reaction to her polite protest she didn't dare do anything other than what Savannah had asked of her though. The smell of Savannah's feet was awe full and the cotton really didn't feel nice on her pussy. Even less so when she thought about how dirty it was, yet she continued she knew she had to reach an orgasm one way or the other for this to end and so she kept on rubbing and rubbing.

Luckily she hadn't had an orgasm in a while. Being a virgin had caused her to be a frequent masturbator but that had stopped the moment Savannah had started to take control. The nasty smell of her roommates' feet was a huge turn off and it had been ever present these past few days. Not to speak of the embarrassment she felt about it all. The fact that she was naked and Savannah was watching only made this whole ordeal that much harder. The only thing she could do to try and get close was closing her eyes and thinking of chad, trying to forget Savannah was there. Not an easy feat with the feeling of Savannahs dirty socks ever present.

After about 20 minutes of this Roxanne was finally building up to something. The memory of Chad and the pure physical stimulation were having their effect as Roxanne started to sweat, while breathing heavier trough the smelly sock on her face. A few moans were starting to sneak in as her rubbing became more passionate instead of mechanical.

When Savannah, who was by now stimulating her own pussy by gently rubbing her pussy trough the pantyhose and panties she wore, noticed Roxanne was nearly there she interrupted. "Roxy, why is it taking so long? Are you still that nervous about me seeing you naked? Tell you what just ignore that I am even here and really get into it, be vocal about what you want my imaginary feet to do to really get into it." Savannah said breaking the girl's concentration as the orgasm she was about to have slipped away.

Savannah knew this, but she had done it deliberately. Having Roxanne do this from the start would have never worked, but now the girl was already highly turned on it would probably work. It would give Savannah some prime new masturbation material as well as blackmail material.

After the interruption it took Roxanne a while to get back into her groove, but despite the order to be vocal making it impossible to think of anything else than Savannah's feet. She did manage to get back on track to reaching her orgasm. Afterall she had been so close before and her pussy was still sopping wet. "Mmmmmhh Savannah, your foot feels so good on my pussy. She moaned trying to be as vocal as she could. It sure was humiliating and it made getting back on track to her orgasm harder but after the confrontation with Savannah earlier all she aimed to do was stay in the black girls' graces.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,337 Followers
12