Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 10

Story Info
Our "couple" makes a first stop at the mall.
4.6k words
4.47
19.1k
19

Part 10 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

Chapter 12

Roxanne was still pretty shaken from everything that had happened in the uber as Savannah dragged her along to the entrance of the mall. They were holding hands, yet it was clear that Savannah was the one in control. The tight grip she had and the way she took the lead didn't leave any room for Roxanne to even try and head anywhere else than where Savannah was leading her to.

Once they entered the the mall Roxanne felt like all eyes were on them. She couldn't really blame them either. She and Savannah made a remarkable couple to say the least. Their colourful outfits and the fact that Savannah was nearly two head taller than her and twice as wide made sure of that. This area was still rather conservative as well. Interracial couples were frowned upon as were gays and lesbians making the two of them really stand out.

Instinctively Roxanne stayed very close to Savannah. All the eyes on them made her very nervous and somehow, she felt like Savannah would protect her. She had done so in the uber at least. Savannah's protection might not be the kind of protection she wanted, but it was the only thing she had out here. Despite how much she still though she wanted things to go back to normal she found herself relying on her roommate more and more.

Savannah didn't even seem to look at all the shops they past. Unlike when Roxanne went out shopping with her friends Savannah seemed to have a clear goal in mind. The big steps she took were hard for Roxanne to keep up with in her high-heels. She really needed to hang on Savannah's arm for support.

Finally Savannah did slow down in front of what seemed to be a salon. She didn't hesitate a moment to head inside. The pretty girl behind the counter looked at them with wide eyes. Probably because of the weird couple they made. Savannah didn't seem to care however. She just said, "We would both like to have mani and pedicure. Both in pearly white, but with a big S on both big toe nails of my girlfriend here."

Roxanne stayed quiet, apparently, she wasn't going to get a say in this. She also hated how Savannah had asked those additional S's for her. Yet another sign of her black roommates' ownership. "Uhm yeah, follow me." The flustered blonde behind the counter said. Before she led them to the back of the salon.

Arriving at the working stations Savannah pulled Roxanne in for a sloppy tongue kiss. Instantly setting the tone to the audience of the blond from behind the counter, a petite asian nail-tech and a latina with a voluptuous hourglass figure. The blonde and the asian girl seemed to Share in Roxanne's embarrassment about this awkward situation while the latina looked on with a curious fascination.

When the kiss broke Leila, the latina took Roxanne's hand and nearly pushed her into one of the chairs. It wasn't hard to figure out that Roxanne was clearly the more submissive one in the relationship with Savannah. The way she had let Leila push her into the chair had only confirmed that suspicion.

In her job as a nail-tech she never had the opportunity to boss some one around. Which did kind of bite since she had a dominant personality. Her asian coworker had already bend somewhat to her will, as once again proven by the fact that she had chosen which client she wanted.

Even though she found Savannah rather unattractive she did look up to the black girl. Despite her bad looks she had managed to score a girl who rivalled the beauty of most models and was able to take the lead, something which Leila really admired. She didn't really know how far Savannah and Roxanne's relationship extended but she herself had always wished for a girlfriend who would bend to her will. The only problem is that she had no clue how to go about something like that. As a lesbian her dating pool was already limited so finding a partner who she was attracted to and willing to engage in domme sub play, was near impossible.

One thing was for certain, she really wanted to learn more about this strange couple and she knew the best way to do so would be to stay in Savannah's good graces. If she could somehow befriend the black girl she might get an insight as to how she could acquire a sub herself. If that was even the kind of relationship the two of them had.

"Hello Roxanne, my name is Leila, I will be your nail technician for today. Now before we can get started you should take off your shoes." The latina said the later sounding more as an order than a polite question as it should be.

While all that happened Mei, the asian girl had guided Savannah to the chair just besides Roxanne and politely asked the black girl to remove her shoes and tights. Roxanne was just in the process of removing her last heel when Leila interrupted. "Well Roxanne, maybe you can help take your girlfriends shoes and tights off."

It was a bit of a risky move on her part, she might as well get angrily snapped at by either of their two clients, but if her feeling was right this might land her in Savannah's good graces. A few tense moments later Savannah spoke up as well. "Yes Roxy, why don't you come help me out with that?" She asked with a smirk appreciating Leila's thoughtfulness.

"Well, then let's get to it." Leila said pulling Roxanne, who barely had time to take her last heel off, to her feet. She pulled the girl in front of Savannah, then roughly pushed her down to her knees. Leila was slightly forgetting her place here but honestly, she just loved this. She had never been able to live out her domination fantasies and now she was getting carried away.

Both Roxanne and Mei were shocked by Leila's actions, even Savannah was surprised. Savannah actually enjoyed this, it hadn't been her original plan to really dominate Roxanne in public yet. During the taxi ride she hadn't been able to help herself though. It wasn't like Roxanne had been able to do anything about it though. Now that she was encouraged by Leila's eagerness however she really wanted to show off.

"Well Roxy, what are you waiting for? Take of my flats, you can give both feet a kiss, then you can slip off my tights." Savannah said smirking down. Roxanne just looked up at her, mortified trying to figure out if her roommate was serious. Which she clearly seemed to be. Mei still just looked shocked and Leila looked excited to see what this gorgeous white girl would do.

"Do I need to remind you of the consequences if you don't start right now Roxy? Trust me when I say being in a nail-salon won't stop me from giving you a firm spanking. Hell, I might even let Leila here have a turn at spanking you as well." Savannah said as encouragement. It was more than enough to make Roxanne jump into action.

While this was exactly what Leila had wanted to see, she couldn't help feeling somewhat disappointed. After Savannah's threat she had really hoped she could actually spank this girl. Well it was still great seeing her bend and slip the black girls green tights covered feet out of the ballet flats with the utmost care. The way she puckered her lips and pressed them to the feet was a wonderful sight to behold. Especially since it was a long passionate kiss made only better by the fact that Roxanne actually moaned.

Of course the moan was involuntary, a product of Savannah's latest command, but besides Savannah herself there was no one who knew this. For Roxanne it just added to the humiliation which only kept her moaning further. She felt totally mortified doing this, but the spanking would be even worse, and she had learned the hard way that Savannah never used empty threats.

Mei couldn't really put her finger on it, but despite the moan Roxanne didn't really seem to be enjoying this at all. Then why was she doing this? There had to be a reason, but she couldn't figure out what could be a good enough reason to let a girl like Savannah treat her like that. She actually felt pity for the girl, this was so awkward to look at and ever since she had seen Savannah she had wanted to finish up with her as fast as she could. The black girl just had that nasty mean vibe about her that made Mei instantly dislike her.

Meanwhile Roxanne was reaching way up underneath Savannah's skirt to get to the waistband of her tights. It took a moment of awkward fumbling before she got it, but once she did she started slowly rolling the nylons down Savannah's legs. "Maybe you should give her feet another kiss once they are off." Leila said.

Roxanne in turn looked up to Savannah who just gave her a nod indicating she should. Mei on the other hand rolled her eyes. Instead of getting this over with as fast as they could her obnoxious coworker seemed to do everything possible to prolong this whole thing even further. Savannah's feet smelled up to where she was standing, at least she would only have to get close after they soaked for a while, unlike poor Roxanne.

Following Leila's command Roxanne kissed Savannah's bare feet moaning once more. This was so humiliating, now she was even following the orders of a nail technician. At least the blonde had gone back to the counter as soon as the introductions were over.

"Alright, that's enough Roxy. Now let the ladies do their job." Savannah said pushing Roxanne's face away with her foot before moving back to her chair and sitting down to allow Mei to get to work. Roxanne didn't get the luxury of moving at her own pace. Instead she was hoisted up by Leila, then thrown back into the chair.

While both Roxanne and Savannah's hands were soaking the later started picking up conversation. Instead of talking to Mei who was working on her she talked to Leila instead completely ignoring the asian girl, making her and Roxanne stay quiet while she conversed with Leila. "You know Leila, that was very considerate of you. I was already afraid of what a trip here would do to my poor girlfriend. You see, Roxy is actually quite a pervert with a very intense foot fetish. She just loves my feet and I was afraid she would get jealous seeing how you and Mei got to touch them while she could only watch."

Roxanne couldn't believe what she was hearing. She still wasn't quite so sure that she actually was a pervert, even if she started to believe it more and more. Still this was no reason to spread it around in public. She just couldn't let this pass. "That's ..." she said but she was instantly cut off by Savannah.

"Roxy, shut your trap while I am talking, or else ..." she said sharply which was more than enough to quiet Roxanne once more. "As I was saying, thank you for being so considerate and let Roxy here get some of her perversions out before getting started. Now she might have a bit of an easier time dealing with this." Savannah continued.

"Well, I am very glad I could be of help. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to find out your girlfriend was such a perv." Leila said having just taken Roxanne's feet out of the soaking basket to get to work.

"It's the opposite actually. Her perversion has brought us a lot closer to one another. Before I knew she was just my roommate, we barely even spoke to each other. Then one day I caught her in the middle of the act of sniffing my dirty panties and I confronted her about it. At first she even tried to deny what she was doing, but I was furious. So I spanked her and she went over to full confession. I could have just let her be kicked out by the college housing department, but I realised she probably couldn't help herself. So instead we made an agreement. Just telling her not to do it would probably just result in her going back to doing all that nasty stuff behind my back and I simply couldn't allow that. So instead we agreed that she could indulge her perversions to the extend of my comfort zone, so she didn't have to go behind my back again. We agreed that she needs to be more open about it and I guess telling you girls all this is also a step in that direction. Isn't that right Roxy?" Savannah concluded her short version of their relationship spilling all her secrets and reinforcing the doubts that this was in fact caused by her perversions. Completely mortified Roxanne couldn't help but let out an involuntary moan which everyone took as a yes.

Leila just laughed, and Mei sat there shocked just trying to focus on her work. The pity she had felt for this girl was gone. Clearly she loved all of this. "Oh wow, then she is very lucky to have had such a supporting roommate, I would have kicked her out without a doubt." Leila said, catching a glimpse of Roxanne's bare pussy which made her smirk.

"Roxy, while we are at it why don't you tell the girls here about how you like to masturbate? I think it can be an important step in embracing your perversions." Savannah said throwing the mortified girl a look that left no doubt about possible consequences.

It took a moment for Roxanne to regain her composure enough to even talk. How the hell was she supposed to say this? She simply couldn't but the fear of a spanking, especially one right here was a strong motivation. Since the daily spankings a reminder of the intense pain and humiliation it brought was never far off. "I...I love to slide my hands in her socks and put one on my face and one on my pussy. So I can imagine that they are her feet." The mortified girl stammered out to the amusement of Leila. Mei just tried working even faster.

"Do you just pick any pair of socks Roxy?" Savannah asked forcing the girl to elaborate.

"N...no, I always tried to find the strongest smelling ones ." Roxanne replied with an involuntary moan.

"And how do you determine what pair that is exactly?" Savannah asked with raised eyebrows.

"By sniffing all of them to make sure I have the ones with the strongest smell." Roxanne moaned once more utterly defeated. She just wished the ground would swallow her.

"Oh wow, that's indeed truly perverted. Gross even, no offence Savannah but your feet do tend to smell quite strong, don't they? I mean I could smell them from where I was standing." Leila said, fearing that she might have insulted Savannah.

"None taken, I know they can do that, but Roxy here likes them the smellier the better." Savannah said quite enjoying how Leila seemed to be excited about all this.

"I am going to be honest. At first it kind of freaked me out, but now I have to say it actually feels quite empowering. I mean having someone who just kisses and sniffs your feet whenever they get a chance. Especially when you yourself are a bit embarrassed about how much they smell, really makes a girl feel special." Savannah continued.

"Yeah, I can imagine." Leila said with a hint of lust, obviously picturing the situation with her as the one getting worshipped.

"Tell you what, once you are finished here, why don't you try it? I am sure Roxy would love to give your feet a kiss as a thank you for her new pretty nails." Savannah said not even verifying this with Roxanne.

Leila didn't seem to care though. She instantly shouted, "I would love that!"

"What about you Mei?" Savannah asked, addressing the quiet asian girl who was working as fast as she could.

"No thanks!" She said with obvious disgust.

"Alright, that means Roxy can spend twice as long at my feet." Leila said instantly before anyone could interrupt.

Savannah just smiled and said, "of course."

The only one who hadn't had a choice was Roxanne who was already starting to dread the task she already knew she would be unable to back out of.

Leila and Savannah continued talking during what remained of the treatment. Due to the intense embarrassment it seemed to have taken forever from Roxanne's point of view. A lot of the conversation had been about her and the details of her perversions. To make matters worse she realised that Leila often peeked under her skirt. Since she had been forbidden to wear panties this meant that the nail tech had a full view of her glistening pussy.

Once the job was done both Savannah and Roxanne had matching pearl white nails, the only difference being that Roxanne had a big is on her big toes. Yet another sign of Savannah's ownership over her.

"Alright Roxy, you can help me back in my tights and flats now. First a kiss to my bare sole, then one to my tights covered sole. Chop chop." Savannah said while she remained sitting on her chair.

An overenthusiastic Leila didn't leave any room for Roxanne to even hesitate. Instead she pulled the girl out of the chair and down on her knees. "You heard your girlfriend Roxy." She said as she dragged the helpless girl towards Savannah by her hair. All the pent-up domination fantasies she had had finally had a way out and she was taking full advantage. Savannah didn't intervene, and the humiliation filled moans only encouraged her further.

Mei had already left back to the front not wanting any part of this as Leila shoved Roxanne's face into Savannah's soles. "You like that you little perv? Kissing your girlfriends' feet right here in the salon?" Leila asked. Roxanne's involuntary moans were only taken as a resounding yes little did Leila know that was due to the latest hypnotic command.

Savannah just smiled down on what was happening it was a beautiful sight to behold, the way Roxanne was aggressively smothered in her soles and best off all it didn't incriminate her. She would still be able to play the understanding roommate.

After more than two minutes of being smothered in her black roommate's soles which at least smelled fresh now Roxanne's head was jerked back aggressively by her hair. Like that she was marched on all fours to where the green tights lay on the floor.

Instead of being allowed to grab them Leila pushed the girls face down into the nylon fabric, giving Roxanne a good whiff of Savannah's by now very familiar sweat scent. "Pick them up with your mouth perv." The latina said sharply, leaving Roxanne who was nearly constantly moaning now no choice but to comply.

Clenching the somewhat salty musty tasting fabric between her lips Roxanne was allowed to raise her head again and like that she was dragged back by her hair towards Savannah, walked on all fours with her shining brown hair held as a leash. Once in front of her black roommate her hair got released and Leila shouted. "Get to it!"

Miserable but still moaning Roxanne started carefully rolling up the tights legs into doughnuts before starting to roll them up her roommate's thick legs. Nearing the girl's crotch, she had to wait for Savannah to lift her butt, so she could once again pull the waistband up to her roommate's belly button where she had found it earlier.

She had only just pulled her hands back when Leila took hold of her hair once more. Like before with the bare feet Leila now pushed Roxanne's face into Savannah's nylon soles. Unlike the fresh scent of the foot bath they had had, Savannah's feet once again smelled like that awfully familiar foot scent. Despite the familiarity the scent remained just as disgusting and disturbing.

Leila kept Roxanne's face firmly pressed into the green nylon soles for a good few minutes before finally jerking Roxanne's head back. "Alright perv, now for the shoes." Leila smirked before pulling Roxanne along by her hair again. She had intentionally thrown the shoes a couple feet away while Roxanne had her face pressed into Savannah's soles.

As they neared the first violet flat however Savannah did intervene for the first time. Only not in the way Roxanne had hoped for. "Roxy, while you are having fun make sure not to damage my shoes. If I see a tooth mark you will pay." The black girl said calmly.

Frightened about what paying would mean Roxanne rolled her lips over her teeth as a protective layer for the shoe. The only way she could get grip of the shoe was to clench it at the side edge, which meant much to her despair that her nose was pressed into the shoe's insole. This gave off an intense smell of gross foot sweat and leather while she had to crawl back to Savannah.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12