Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 11

Story Info
The shopping trip continues.
5.7k words
4.6
18k
15

Part 11 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers

Chapter 13

Roxanne felt like a nerve wreck walking through the busy main hall of the mall. Her face smelled strongly of Leila's feet and judging from some of the gestures people they passed made, she guessed others could smell it to. If only the ground would open up beneath her feet, she would be so grateful. Instead she just tried to stay as close to Savannah as she could. Hoping to hide behind her big roommate

"God Roxy, I know that you get off on smelling feet, but god you stink. There is no way we can just carry on like this and I am definitely not kissing you like this. So lets head to the bathrooms so we can was your face." Savannah said loud enough for everyone around them to hear much to Roxanne's horror. The people who hadn't figured out what the smell was, or where it was coming from certainly knew now.

It was obvious from the various remarks she picked up. "Gross.", "That's just nasty.", "ewww fucking freak." The first thing going through her head at that moment was how lucky she was to have Savannah as a roommate. Despite how much she disliked the girl she couldn't deny the fact that she had been very supportive and had put up with all her perversions until now. She might not like the way Savannah went about it, but judging from most of the reactions around them it seemed like most people would instantly ditch her.

She still wasn't sure if she actually liked the smell of feet, but there had to be something to explain why she had done all these things. One thing was certain Roxanne finally believed that she was a perv who was lucky to have Savannah, without knowing that it had been Savannah's goal all along. Whatever doubts she had, were erased by the crude comments around her and the fact that her pussy was on fire. It felt like it would only need one touch to push her over the edge as she involuntarily moaned much to the shocked reaction from the people around them.

It had taken a while, but Roxanne's mentality had finally been broken. No longer did she try to deny that she was a perv. She didn't like it, but something had clicked inside her. Constantly being told what a perv she was together with the betrayal of her own body growing more aroused than ever before, had basically convinced her.

Maybe she could just try to enjoy the things she was allowed fo do instead of trying go fight them? It was a strange thought, but maybe it would give her answers to just how perverted she was. If she figured that out she might be able to better accept herself. Right now, Savannah was the only person to fully accept her. Well and Leila as well. Was she really that drawn to people who were bullies? The idea embarrassed her, but at the same time it made her pussy tingle.

Luckily it didn't take long for them to reach the bathrooms. There were still some people there, but it was a lot quieter than in the main hall. "Alright Roxy, I need to pee first, then we can wash that nasty foot scent of your face." Savannah said before dragging Roxanne along in an open stall. Several people overheard them and witnessed these two strange girls heading in one stall, which was more than enough to make Roxanne's pussy tingle in excitement again.

Savannah didn't waste time, she just pulled down her tights and panties. Seemingly not caring that Roxy saw her naked pussy. Not that it was new to begin with, but out here in public it was enough to get out another moan from Roxanne, much to Savannah's amusement.

"Get down on your knees girl. I don't like you standing over me!" Savannah said. Almost instantly Roxanne dropped to her knees. Her face level with Savannah's bellybutton. She disliked the idea, but it was not like she could deny Savannah anything without severe consequences. With her recent acceptance of the fact that she was in-fact a perv, came the acceptance that Savannah was only doing this to help her discover just how perverted she was.

It was enough to form yet another motivation for Roxanne. Savannah had been right about everything so far. So maybe she should trust her. She could at least give it a shot. She still had difficulty dealing with the fact that she was a pervert and after all the goal why Savannah had allowed all this was to help her on her road to self discovery. Maybe she would find out that besides feet and dirty underwear there wasn't that much she liked. She really hoped and was almost certain that she wasn't an extreme pervert and her limits would be hit soon. The only way to find out though would be to let Savannah take her down the rabbit hole so she could figure it out. Knowing Savannah's demands up until now that wouldn't be easy, but it would be essential in giving her some peace of mind. A little reassurance that it wasn't so bad.

Carrying out Savannah's order and getting on her knees had sent a tingle down to her pussy, so maybe she liked a partner who takes the lead? Well don't most girls? Roxanne tried rationalising it. Little did she know that there was no end to the rabbit hole. As long as she was ashamed about it, it would all feel good.

Then all of a sudden, a loud hissing sound combined with the tinkling of a strong stream on porcelain signalled that Savannah had started peeing. Just right here with Roxanne on her knees in front of her. The whole situation embarrassed the girl enough to get out another involuntary moan. One Savannah instantly picked up upon.

"Oh my god Roxy, I can't believe it. You get of on me peeing as well?!" the black girl shouted while she continued emptying her bladder. She had spoken loud enough for everyone in the bathroom to hear. As was evident by the shocked and disgusted gasps. Which were in turn followed by some fast heel clicking of people obviously leaving in a hurry.

The reaction and the embarrassment over the fact that she might actually be this kind of perv as well warranted another moan. She simply couldn't help it. God, she knew this was wrong, this was disgusting and yet her body was telling her she loved it. Instead of reassurance that she was only slightly perverted she discovered an even worse aspect of her perversion. Or at least that is how this situation translated inside her head.

Savannah's peeing continued for quite a long time, a time during which Roxanne couldn't help but moan a few more times. Sitting there so meekly on her knees just felt so embarrassing. Once Savannah was done she spoke up. "Seeing how you seem to like my pee, why don't you wipe me clean?" The black girl smirked.

Roxanne looked shocked but wanting to prove to herself that she wasn't this sick of a perv she took a bit of toilet paper. Maybe she just liked seeing Savannah naked? Not that that was a good thing, but at least better than getting off on pee, right?

Carefully she manoeuvred her slender hand between her roommate's thick thighs and reached underneath her. With the sheets of paper, she patted her roommate's pussy dry, feeling an electrifying jolt of pleasure go straight towards her pussy, making her moan once more. God did she really get off on this? No, maybe it's just being able to touch her pussy. Roxanne tried convincing herself, no matter what it was it remained fucked up.

"Mmmm good girl. As a little reward for your good behaviour you may kiss my pussy." Savannah announced in a pleased tone. To her surprise Roxanne started to get a move on as soon as she had said so. It was weird. She really would have thought that with all the things she had demanded here in the stall there would have come more resistance, unless of course, could it be? Was Roxy starting to really accept what she had been pushing her to believe all along?

This was fantastic news, but her work was far from over. Now she had to reinforce those beliefs, erase any doubt from Roxanne's mind the girl would be able to use to decide she might not be a pervert. No, she had to make sure Roxanne would forever believe she was one of the sickest perverts out there.

In a next step she would make sure the girl thought Savannah was the only one who would accept her for who she really was, not knowing it was Savannah who had created that new self image she had. Savannah grew a bit wet at the thought of that. A forever partner who would never leave her or even try to get to know other people afraid of what they might think of her once they would find out. Roxanne had strayed far from her previous confident sociable self already. There was still a long way until she became the shy submissive girl that would stick to Savannah at all times and in all situations. Seeing the changes so far however Savannah felt confident she would get the girl there, besides, she had time. Breaking Roxy was part of the fun.

Savannah got jerked out of her day dream by the hard pushing between her thighs. Looking down she cracked a huge smile. Roxanne was trying to obey even though she couldn't. Savannah's legs weren't opened far enough for her to be able to get to her pussy. Instead of giving up Roxanne didn't seem to have thought of anything better than to keep on pushing as hard as she could. The girl was moaning as well.

For Roxanne the whole ordeal was horrible. Her face was hot from the effort and from being held between Savannah's thighs. Being only a couple inches removed from her roommate's pussy, she had a close-up view. It looked nasty with that thick curly black hair and those pink wet looking flaps hanging out of it, but she wanted to do this anyway. Partly to avoid punishment, but also because she was curious if she would like this as well. Hanging over the unflushed toilet added the extra factor of strong pee fumes rising up and overpowering her sense of smell.

This fact alone was gross, but what really horrified Roxanne was how a jolt of pleasure coursed through her with every breath of pee fumes. Did she really like pee? It appeared that way, even though she tried rationalising she just liked the view of Savannah's pussy. Not that she had ever thought so before. It was just something slightly easier to admit than liking pee. Pee just sounded perverted on a whole new level.

"Here, let me help you." Savannah said opening her thighs wide all of a sudden which led to Roxanne who was still pushing mashing her face against her pussy which instantly made the black girl laugh. "I had no idea you wanted it this bad Roxy, you could have told me." The black girl carried on laughing.

The whole thing sent intense jolts of pleasure to Roxanne's pussy. She was disgusted by it, especially since Savannah's pussy still felt wet and she couldn't tell if it was pee or something else. She was disgusted and at the same time it had felt so good.

Dutifully she completed what she had been trying to do to begin with and gave Savannah's pussy a tender careful kiss. Savannah's pubic hair felt rough against her nose and lips. It also emanated a strong musky scent, clearly having soaked up and held a lot of Savannah's various smells. Savannah's pussy felt wet which made her shudder. Roxanne did have a hard time determining if she was shuddering out of disgust or pleasure however. Sure, it disgusted her, but it also felt good at the same time.

Pulling her head back and looking up Roxanne saw her roommate smiling down on her. "Am I not nice Roxy? I might not like the way you smell after you live out your nasty fantasies, and I might not want to kiss you, but I at least have another pair of lips for you to kiss. Judging by how flustered you look I think you even like those kisses better as well." Savannah said.

Roxanne was shocked, did she look that flustered? Was her arousal so visible? God what must the people who saw her be thinking? Well not that looks were the only indicator, but still. They must surely think she was some kind of perv. Well they would be right, but still. Roxanne didn't like the fact that it was so obvious for everyone.

Done peeing and letting Roxanne carry out her tasks Savannah got up and Pulled her tights and panties back in place. "Alright Roxy lets get you washed up so we can continue shopping." Savannah said picking her roommate off the floor and helping her onto her feet.

Once Roxanne was standing Savannah spun her around, opened the door and pushed her out straight to one of the wash basins. "Alright, wet your face, use some soap and wash thoroughly. I am not going to let you run around smelling like feet anymore. Well at least not smelling like some one else's feet. I know you probably wish you could keep the scent a little longer, but I am not having it." Savannah said sternly as if scolding a child.

Luckily the bathrooms seemed to be empty. At least at the wash basins. It seemed that their earlier conversation in the stall had scared most people away. Urging them to head out without even Washing their hands. Roxanne wondered how many people had heard but thinking about that would only make her feel worse, so she quickly forced herself to snap out of it and just clean her face. Despite Savannah's acquisitions she was glad to finally smell clean again.

"Here, take these." Savannah said handing a few paper towels to Roxy once she was done cleaning her face. She quickly used them to wipe her face dry and had only just done so when Savannah pulled her in to give her another tongue twisting kiss. "Better, now let's get going." The black girl said taking Roxanne's hand and pulling her out of the bathrooms.

Once again Savannah headed straight through the mall pulling Roxanne along. The way she seemed to have a clear target in mind made Roxanne suspect that she had been here before. Her suspicions were pretty much confirmed when they arrived at a store called "the sock shop" from the looks of it this shop had everything leg and footwear related in a ton of colours and styles. Inside Savannah headed straight for one of the employees. A black girl only a little smaller than Savannah. The girl looked athletic. Sure the outfit helped as well, she had on a pair of black leggings. Red athletic knee-high socks like worn in soccer, a pair of white sneakers and a red tank top. The girl had short hair and the moment she saw Savannah she squealed happily. "Aaaah, how have you been girl? It has been way too long."

"I know I know, I have been way too busy lately Cabrina which reminds me. You still remember that little Miss perfect roommate I told you about? The one I couldn't stand?" Savannah asked enthusiastically.

"Of course, how could I forget? You were never able to shut up about how you Hated how everything about her was so damn perfect. Honestly it was a bit annoying. No one is perfect, and from the way you described her she actually sounded rather nice. Well I guess you were never able to stand people you felt were better than you, not even if they didn't act that way." Candide mocked. Roxanne had never heard anyone go against Savannah like this, in fact it made her feel worried for this girl who seemed rather nice.

Instead of getting angry however Savannah started to laugh much to Roxanne's confusion. "You know Cabrina if those words had come out of anyone else's mouth I would have beat them up real good." Savannah said.

"Yeah, well I guess those are the perks of being your best friend since like forever. Just because I don't always put up with your bullshit and sometimes say the things you don't want to hear doesn't change that. So what about your roommate? What perfectly normal thing has she done to annoy you this time?" The shop assistant joked.

"Well about that, Cabrina meet my roommate, aka Roxy, aka my new girlfriend." Savannah smiled widely, shoving Roxanne who was ignored up until now forward.

Cabrina's eyes went wide giving Roxanne a thorough scan. "Why didn't you say so earlier? God this is awkward and here I was ignoring her thinking she was another one of your short-term conquests." Cabrina said to Savannah before turning her attention to Roxanne. "Hey, I'm Cabrina. Me and Savannah have been friends since pre school. It is very nice to finally meet you. As you might have just heard I've heard a lot about you." Cabrina said pulling Roxanne in a tight hug leaving her somewhat stunned.

She hadn't expected one of Savannah's friends to be so nice. Especially to her given how Savannah usually treated her. "Euhm, hey." Roxanne said softly.

"Wait what the fuck Savannah how could you even talk about your girlfriend like that while she is here?" Cabrina scolded her friend. Then she turned back to Roxanne almost apologetically saying. "I am sorry for Savannah, she can be somewhat self absorbed sometimes. As her girlfriend you probably know that though. Not everything she said about you was bad though. Well actually she only complimented you and she surely wasn't kidding when she said how pretty you were. Savannah is just a bit weird like that. She can't stand when someone seems too good." The shop assistant said making Roxanne blush.

Cabrina seemed to just keep on talking she seemed nice and maybe a little to honest. Had Savannah really hated her? Roxanne didn't have much time to ponder about it as the shop assistant carried on talking. This time addressing both Savannah and Roxanne. "Does she already know how domineering you can be? I mean everything always has to happen the way she wants it to. It's the reason Amy last year and John earlier this year only lasted what was it? Two and the other five days? She is never quite able to hide her demanding controlling self long enough for a relationship to really evolve. You do know that already don't you Roxy?"

Right there Savannah cut her friend off. "Actually, she does know. Way better than anyone before her even. Truth is she loves and craves it. Roxy here needs someone to control her. Isn't that right Rox?" Savannah smirked.

Roxanne looked stunned, but before she could answer Savannah carried on. "Like you pointed out I hated her for being a little miss perfect, but then I discovered Roxy here is actually a huge perv. She is obsessed with me and everything about me. Like you really wouldn't believe it." Roxanne wanted to object but could she really object considering the way Savannah's words made her pussy tingle. It seemed like deep down she loved what Savannah was saying, or at least that is how she interpreted it.

Savannah leaned down and forced her tongue in Roxanne's mouth making out with the helpless girl before looking back up at her friend. "I know I have said this a lot, but for the first time I think my relationship will last." Savannah says confidently.

Cabrina looked at them a bit strangely but not really surprised or anything. "I see, you have that kind of relationship." She said between air quotes. "You know what, this time I actually do believe. I always figured when you would find a partner they would be the submissive type, I mean no offence, but that is like the only type of person that would be able to share a life with you. It seems like you figured it out as well and what can I say. I am actually quite intrigued. I would never start a relationship like that myself, but you know me. Forever curious and all that. I mean as long as you don't harm anyone, and it is consensual you are free to do whatever you want right?"

"Exactly, well it certainly works for us. Roxy has actually introduced me to quite a few new things with all her perversions. We are still figuring out everything but so far so good. Isn't that right Roxy?" Savannah asked.

Knowing what was expected from her Roxanne said, "Yes my love." It was enough to send another thrill to her pussy.

Savannah didn't care that their relationship wasn't consenting and that she had harmed and impacted Roxanne in a big way, but none of that mattered. No one not even Roxanne knew, and she knew Cabrina, an idealist like she was would disapprove strongly. Not that she would ever find out. How Roxanne had gotten here would only be known by Savannah alone.

"Anyway, we are here for some shopping as well. Roxanne's closet is full of boring stuff keeping up with the latest fashion trends and stuff. There is very little colour in her clothes and I really want to change that. There should be a little more personality in the way she dresses, and what better way than to take me as an example?" Savannah casually said.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers
12