Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 15

Story Info
Roxanne gets introduced to what their new relationship means.
5.2k words
4.52
18.4k
11

Part 15 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,316 Followers

Chapter 18

Roxanne woke up all of sudden feeling a strong tug on her neck and a warm wetness all over her face. Something coarse was scraping her lips as well. It somehow smelled like a disgusting mix of fish and onion, but there was something else, something even worse she couldn't really put her finger on. It all didn't make sense to her. Everything was completely dark, maybe this was just a nightmare?

Still sleep groggy Roxanne was disoriented. Slowly but surely the events from yesterday were coming back to her. How she had submitted to Savannah, how she seemingly could only cum with one of her roommate's feet on her face, and while it was all so wrong, or at least how it should have been so wrong it had felt so good.

Just thinking back to what had happened combined with this awful smelling wetness on her face made her feel awfully aroused all over again. Especially with how she had tried but not been able to cum yesterday. Still it remained dark so maybe this was a wet dream then?

Things only really cleared up when Savannah finally spoke up. "Good morning my slutty little bitch. I hope you got a good rest. I most certainly did. Now give your Goddess some morning kisses because I am not getting off of your face until I have an orgasm. I always like to start the day out with an orgasm you know and since you obviously aren't an attentive bitch I thought I was just going to come get my orgasm myself."

"It might be a bit funky down there since you also weren't there to wipe me after my morning piss, but honestly that is your problem not mine. I mean since you weren't there to give me an orgasm to wake up to I guess you deserve this. It is what you get when you neglect your duties." Savannah said sitting on top of Roxanne's face pulling on her leash to get the girls face even tighter against her piss-soaked pussy.

Powerful rushes of arousal coursed through Roxanne as it finally made sense what was happening. The arousal was stronger than before and if Roxanne was honest with herself she knew it was probably due to how Savannah's pussy was still wet with piss. That other even worse smelling thing she hadn't been able to put her finger on was piss and it made things that much hotter for her apparently. No matter how much it disgusted her. Roxanne was still shocked by how much of a perv she was, but at this point she didn't really try to deny it. She just accepted it as something she would have to learn to deal with.

It took Roxanne a moment, but eventually she just started licking. She stuck out her tongue as far as she could and licked up between her heavy roommates' wet folds. All the way until she reached the girl's clit, circling it once before licking back down again.

She carried on just like she had been thought yesterday. Now that she knew what that other smell was she could also taste it. She tasted Savannah's piss and it grossed her out to now end. At the same time though it made strong waves of arousal course through her. Luckily after the first few licks the taste of piss seemed to disappear as she had probably licked it all up. Only that fishy taste of Savannah's increasingly wet pussy seemed to remain.

If she had wanted to or not she would have had to lick Savannah's pussy. Afterall her black roommate truly had her trapped. Trapped with her head under Savannah's crushing weight. There was no way she could get out even if she tried. Roxanne didn't try though. She just dutifully licked really believing that this was what she herself desired. Afterall it was turning her on so very much. She had to like it right?

Savannah just moaned on top of her roommate's face holding the leash tightly as she enjoyed the girls attention to her pussy. "Mmm that's a good girl." She felt so powerful, it was truly amazing. It almost seemed like it had to be a dream, but it wasn't. She had broken down her pretty petite roommate and now she could reap the rewards.

There had been countless occasions on which she had just wanted to barge into Roxanne's room and just plant her pussy down on the girl's face and have her pleasure her. A few weeks ago she would probably have been kicked out of school and charges for rape, but now Roxanne actually believed she wanted this. All thanks to her manipulations and of course those awesome socks.

Little Roxy sure had become nothing but an obedient plaything for her. She didn't even try to get away. Not even when Savannah had informed her that she had just peed without wiping, Roxy had just started licking.

The best thing was that due to one of her last commands doing so had made her wet, the piss even more so than just her pussy. There was only one way to find out though and so Savannah just leaned back slightly and put her hand over the girl's pussy. Just like she had expected the girl felt soaking wet and her pussy thrones against her hand.

Savannah's touch was enough to get a few muffled moans out of Roxanne. It made her grin as she quickly gave Roxanne's pussy a few pats. "You are so wet Roxy, god you a probably even enjoying this more than I am you kinky whore. Hmmm I bet it's because my piss isn't it? You loved lapping up my piss, right? The way your pussy throbbed just know tells me everything I need to know." Savannah Laughed while Roxanne couldn't even answer.

This morning it took Roxanne about ten minutes before she managed to get Savannah off. All-in all Savannah had been sitting on her face for 20 minutes straight everything counted together, and it had felt glorious.

When she finally got off of her roommate's it looked shining wet from the fresh coating off pussy juice it had just received. "You know Roxy, you really don't need any make-up, I mean that healthy shine you have after eating my pussy is more than good enough." Savannah laughed.

Roxanne felt mortified, but oh so hot at the same time. The way Savannah had mocked her, the way she treated her like nothing more than a sextoy. It was awful, but so very exciting as well. It made it kind of hard to decide whether she wanted to be woke up like this more often or not. Well if she could choose that is.

"Well Roxy, that was something else. Not that bad I have to admit, but in the future, you come to me and wake me up with a nice licking okay?" Savannah said she was completely naked but not bothered about it at all. Why should she be? Roxanne had already met every part of her up close. Besides she was only wearing a pair of stockings and a collar herself.

"Now let's go over your new morning routine so you can get used to it by tomorrow when we have school again. So normally you should crawl into my room, wake me up with a good licking and my morning orgasm. Then you wait on your hands and knees at the foot of my bed until I grab your leash. You can take it off to sleep, but it has to be on when you get in my room." Savannah explained casually as if she was just asking Roxanne to bring something along from the store or something like that.

Roxanne listened in shock. Savannah couldn't be serious right? Although she realized she probably was, and if she was honest about it she had to admit that it made her feel so excited. Everything about this situation was so horribly wrong, yet on top off all the shame Roxanne felt crawling behind her roommate who was guiding her along wit the leash back to her own room, she also felt so terribly hot. Her new morning duties should have freaked her out, but instead they just made her feel so horny.

Savannah just kept on explaining not really bothering whether Roxanne was listening or not. The leash didn't become taut so at least her roommate was following along nicely. Besides Savannah was pretty confident she had gotten her roommate to a point where she wouldn't give her any trouble anymore. Even without looking down she knew that Roxy would be paying attention.

"So when I do grab your leash I will probably take you to the bathroom to have my morning pee after which you can wipe me or not. Like I said yesterday I really don't care. In the bathroom I will also shower on school days. Those are the only moments you get to shower or wash as well so make use of them. Today we are skipping that step though, we will go straight to the next step which is helping me get dressed." Savannah said as they arrived in her room. She just dropped the leash and sat down on her bed.

"You will grab me a pair of panties, a bra it really doesn't matter that much since they are all pretty much the same. Sadly those big brands don't really have cute underwear for women who aren't flat as a board." Savannah said, a comment which stung right into Roxanne's self-esteem.

Two weeks ago, Roxanne had known she had a hot body. She had always been proud of her body, but lately that had changed. Having to give so many compliments to Savannah all the time while being talked down to had really changed her perception. She was really starting to believe that Savannah had the body of a Goddess and that she herself was lucky that a Goddess like her would accept a girl as flat as Roxanne. She didn't feel so confident in her body anymore. Instead she felt grateful that Savannah did accept her.

"Alright, so for my outfit today I want to go with red tights and a light blue off the shoulder dress. Now chop chop Roxy. Don't just sit there looking stupid. Go fetch my outfit." Savannah said with a big smile watching Roxanne crawl awkwardly towards her closet. Her leash trailing behind her.

Roxanne felt awkward going through her roommates' closet. It just felt wrong somehow, but she guessed it would be happening a lot more. After all she was the one doing all the laundry, and now apparently the dressing of Savannah as well. Now that she thought about it she guessed she would be the only one going through that closet from now on.

It took her a few minutes, but eventually she managed to collect everything she needed. Carrying it to Savannah was a bit awkward. She kind of had to shuffle on her knees while holding that armload of clothing before she could drop it at Savannah's feet.

"Okay my little pet, let's make a little ritual out of getting me dressed, shall we? You may start with my panties. First you may kiss my pussy. Then you may pull my panties in place and finally you may kiss my pussy again through my panties. Make it nice, show me just how much you appreciate me and my body when you do it." Savannah said with a huge smile.

Roxanne just blushed and fished out Savannah's panties. She was still amazed at just how big they were. She was positive she could fit into these twice. Slowly Roxanne shuffled forward and planted a long tender kiss on Savannah's hairy pussy. It was nothing like the quick pecks she had given in the beginning when Savannah had ordered her to kiss her feet. No these were genuine devoted kisses.

Savannah saw it in Roxanne's body language. The girl no longer wanted things to be over with as fast as possible. No, she really wanted to please her, and it was probably the best thing about this situation. Roxanne didn't just believe she was a pervert, no she believed she wanted to be a devoted slave to her Goddess and it was the best thing ever in Savannah's eyes.

Slowly Roxanne guided Savannah's feet through the leg holes of the panties and started sliding them up her roommate's legs. She had a bit of trouble really getting them in place due to the big circumference she had to cover, but once they were in place Roxanne gave the front another one of those tender kisses before looking up at her Goddess for further instructions.

"Good Roxy, up next is my bra. First you are going go give both my nipples a kiss. While you do that I want you to swirl your tongue around the both of them just once before you do put on my bra." Savannah said, she was truly liking this ritual of body-worship combined with getting dressed. It was even fun teaching it to her roommate. When Roxy would be able to do it on her own it would be so much better though. She would really start her day out as a Goddess, everything taken care off for her while being worshipped in the process.

Roxanne did as she was told and picked up the bra. Both cups were larger than her head. It further drove down the point of how flat she was. Although before Savannah she had thought her breast were perfect. Well proportioned with the rest of her body and very perky. Unlike those of Savannah who already snagged. It wasn't really surprising either. Savannah's breasts were huge, so there is no way they would keep keep standing on their own.

After her moment of admiration Roxanne went on to do the task set out for her. She leaned in and kissed both of Savannah's nipples sensually taking them in her mouth and running her tongue around them, sucking lightly so they made a nice pop when she pulled her head back, they had a slightly salty flavour. Savannah in turn let out a deep moan.

When putting on Savannah's bra Roxanne struggled lightly. She had a load of trouble wrapping her arms around Savannah's back far enough to fasten it. She ended up having to burry her face in her roommate's chest and grab both straps as far as she could before she could start fishing for the eyelets. It took a minute but eventually she managed.

"Now for my tights, knowing what a foot freak you are, I bet you are going to love this. First you will give my bare feet a Kiss each. Then you will roll my tights legs up in doughnuts and lay down on your back. I will get my feet above your face one by one and you are going to help work them into the doughnut. Don't worry, I will help a little by resting them on your face, so it is easier to roll them up my legs. Don't worry about Rolling them all the way up, just roll them as far as you can, and I will do the rest." Savannah said.

Following her Goddess's orders Roxanne got down on the floor and gave both of Savannah's feet a big tender kiss. She then proceeded to roll the tights up in doughnuts before working them over her roommate's feet who promptly rested them right on her face. The feet already smelled since Savannah hadn't bothered to to shower. Roxanne embraced the smell however. It just turned her on so much.

Having her roommates' feet on her face she guessed she could cum if she started touching herself right now. She was kind of curious if that would be the case or not. It should be if Savannah was right. She wanted to try, but she had a feeling that Savannah would be mad at her if she did. After all she didn't have permission and Despite everything touching herself in front of someone else just felt so wrong.

In the end Roxanne managed to reach up to just under her roommate's knees before she took over pulling the tights in place. Savannah kept her feet firmly pressed on Roxanne's face all the while she rolled her tights up. Even after that she dragged it out longer than she had to, just because she could.

Finally, she did take her feet off her roommates face however and said. "Alright Roxy, now for my dress. No more kisses are required. You can even get up on your feet, but it is right back to hands and knees when I have my dress on."

Roxanne quickly carried out the given task before getting back on her hands and knees. It was humiliating but strangely arousing as well. Especially since Savannah didn't even grant her a thank you. She just grabbed Roxanne's leash and started walking.

Once again Savannah was way more clothed than Roxanne was it seemed to be the case a lot lately. In fact, it didn't even bother Roxanne that much anymore. She had done way worse things in front of her roommate that being naked really was the least of it.

To her surprise Savannah took Roxanne right into her own room. "So Roxy, after I am dressed we go back to your room so you can switch out your stockings to a pair matching my tights for the day." Savannah said casually leading her crawling roommate to in front of her closet. With bright red cheeks Roxanne switched out her green thigh high stockings for the same ones but in red.

"Alright, now that we are both dressed for the day you can make me some breakfast. On week days I want two fried eggs and five strips of bacon. On weekends we have time however so then you can make me breakfast. Don't bother making some for yourself. I will take care of your breakfast for you." Savannah said dropping the leash once they arrived in the kitchen.

"So, chop chop Roxanne you know what to do. You prepare my breakfast while I prepare yours." Savannah said clapping her hands. Instantly Roxanne got up and jumped into action looking up the recipe for pancake and starting the preparations. She really wondered why she didn't have to make any for herself, and what Savannah had meant when she said she would prepare her breakfast. It was kind of worrisome even. From all that she had lived with Savannah she had never seen the black girl cook anything. The most intense meal prep she had done was pouring cereal in a bowel.

In the end it appeared that Savannah had done just that. While Roxanne approached the table with a heavenly smelling fresh and still warm plate of pancakes there was no sign of her own breakfast. Setting the plate down in front of Savannah she didn't dare ask where her breakfast was.

Not that she needed to, it didn't take Savannah long at all to point out to Roxy where her breakfast was. Looking in the direction Savannah pointed in Roxanne's eyes became big as saucers. Down at the black girls' feet there was a dual doggy bowl, one off the bowls was filled with something dark brown and rather dry looking. The other was filled with a white liquid. The bowls were placed in a soft pink stand with the name "Roxy" written in an elegant fuchsia script.

Roxanne couldn't believe what she was seeing. Savannah had to be kidding right? Well somewhere deep down she had to admit that she hoped Savannah wasn't, cause as much as the thought disturbed her it also made her terribly aroused.

The collar, the leash and now this. It all made it awfully clear what her new status in life was. She was nothing more than a sex pet for her big black roommate. At least between these four walls. Whatever that food was, the brown stuff presented in such a bowel looked like dog food.

"Well Roxy, don't you appreciate the breakfast I made for you? You know it took a lot of time to get you a nice and personalised plate." Savannah scolded Roxanne who just stared at the bowls in disbelieve.

"N...no of course I am grateful Goddess, thank you so much for going through all this trouble for me. It looks lovely." Roxanne stammered, she was terrified about upsetting Savannah. Somehow afraid that she wouldn't get another chance, which she really had started to believe was the worst option. After all the manipulation getting rejected by her Goddess really had become one of her worst fears.

"Then what are you waiting for Roxy? Dig in. You can crawl underneath my chair, oh and no using hands while you eat okay?" Savannah replied cheerfully.

Seeing no other choice and not wanting to upset Savannah further Roxanne got down on her hands and knees again. Slowly she crawled underneath the kitchen chair Savannah was sitting on and awkwardly tried eating the brown stuff. Digging her mouth in the bowel felt so awkward, but she did manage to scoop up a few pieces. While it looked like dogfood in the bowl, it was just dry chocolate flavoured cereal.

It wasn't good, it wasn't bad either, but she would have definitely preferred to have pancakes. It was awkward and humiliating having to eat like this, especially after cooking up such a good meal for Savannah. At the same time being treated like this really was turning her on so in that regard she might even enjoy this meal more than being allowed to sit at the table and eat like a normal person.

Apart from the humiliation Roxanne's appetite was also ruined. She didn't really feel like eating, not with that horrible fishy smell stuck to her face, or the two smelly feet standing on both sides of her plate. She didn't have any appetite, but she knew she had to eat, even if it was only to not disappoint Savannah.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,316 Followers
12