Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 17

Story Info
A new evening ritual is set in place.
5.3k words
4.51
16.5k
14

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,323 Followers

Hello everyone, sorry for taking such a long time to update. Going forward I will try to get one story updated each month. I know that isn't a really fast pace, but I don't have a lot of time to write on my hands for which I want to apologise. I also know that I have made starts for a couple of side stories already without doing anything with them. I do plan to give each of those their own story though. As it stands now I just can't take on another story before finishing one of my on-going stories.

I will have another update for Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy coming in the next few days to make up for the pause, but after that it will become an update a month unless I start to have more time to update more frequently. Thank you for understanding.

*****

Chapter 20

When Savannah came back into the living room of their dorm she smiled broadly. Roxanne was still kneeling there, naked with a face soaked from muff diving countless of times today. It was clear that she was waiting for her Goddess to return and it filled Savannah with joy.

"Just look at you Roxy. You look perfect waiting there like the perverted pussy munching pet you are. I am so happy for you that you have finally found your true calling in life. I bet if it depended on you, you would spend so much time licking pussies that your face would never really dry, isn't that true?" Savannah teased triumphantly.

Roxanne just blushed quietly as she felt a surge of excitement course through her body. This was no reason for excitement at all and yet she couldn't help it. Her imagination ran wild giving her a rather vivid mind picture of a constantly wet face due to licking countless pussies of countless different women. She really was a perv if this was turning her on, but that had been quite clear already. There were more than enough examples that even she couldn't deny to herself that she was a huge perv any longer.

"Now Roxy, beside the minor setback when it came to opening the door I think you have been rather well behaved today. So much even that I think I will allow you to have an orgasm yourself." Savannah said acting like she was giving out a huge favour, while she secretly just loved making the girl cum for her feet.

Despite knowing that it meant burying her face into Savannah's nasty feet Roxanne wanted nothing more. It was even more embarrassing to realise how excited she actually was about that prospect and her body automatically reacted by sending another powerful surge to her pussy. God, She needed that orgasm so much.

In reaction to Savannah's revelation Roxanne's face had visibly lit up. So much even that Savannah instantly burst out laughing. "Oh my god. Look at you Roxy. Such an insatiable slut for my feet. Just look at how happy the news that you would get to mash your face into them made you." Savannah taunted.

Roxanne was so excited about the prospect that she didn't even care. It just brought another rush of arousal which made her answer with an eager nod. It made Savannah laugh again. It couldn't be any clearer that her petite roommate was completely infatuated with her. Sure, she had forced a lot of changes for the girl with her hypnotic socks, but she had never made the girl like and adore her like it looked she was doing right now.

Her roommate had started believing she liked this abuse, and even started to crave it all on her own. It was a joy to watch. Even if they would split up now for whatever reason, Savannah was sure that she would have left a lifelong impression on the girl.

She had played so many tricks on her that she was sure that Roxanne would actively look for something like this again no matter what. That's how convinced she had gotten her roommate that she was a kinky pervert. Of course Savannah was nowhere near done with the girl.

"Like I have pointed out before though Roxy, the privilege of getting to cum with my feet in your face which apparently is the only way for you, needs to be earned though. So before you get to excited I want to point out that you have merely earned a chance to earn so special time with my feet." Savannah announced with a smile.

Roxanne looked positively flustered, yet she found herself asking. "What can I do to earn the privilege off spending time with your wonderful, delicious, divine feet Goddess?" She asked laying it on thick. She really needed that orgasm even if it cost her her dignity. Not that she had much of that left with her roommate.

"I am so glad you asked Roxy. I think this is a good opportunity to show off what you have learned. So your task consists of making me orgasm using only your tongue in under 15 minutes. Make sure to use the tricks you have been taught and I am sure you will do fine. If not, then it's good practice. Besides, I'm sure for a pervert like you getting to lick yet another pussy is a reward in and of its own." Savannah said with a wink.

With that said Savannah instantly started wiggling her tights and panties down to her knees. The sight wasn't sexy in the slightest. The movement itself looked inelegant which was only worsened by Savannahs obese figure.

Yet as Savannahs overtly hairy pussy came into few Roxanne felt her mouth involuntarily water as she got another rush of arousal. Savannah might not have had the slightest sex appeal for anyone, to Roxy she truly was a Goddess to be worshipped with her whole being.

Savannah had barely been able to sit down as Roxanne already pushed her head between the black girls' meaty thighs and started hungerly lapping at the hairy pussy. The fact that Savannah's pussy stunk to high heavens after not being washed for a couple of days didn't seem to bother Roxanne.

The smell did bother her though. Especially up close with her nose buried in the dense pubic bush that only seemed to enhance the smell. It was still more than enough to make Roxanne's eyes water, to make her feel a little light headed and nauseous. Only due to the confusing signals her body send her she misinterpreted those feelings for perverted arousal.

Savannah just started cackling watching it all happen from high up on the couch. "Easy girl, there is enough pussy there to last you a life time. I haven't even been able to set the timer yet you eager cheating slut."

Her roommate's taunts send another huge rush through Roxanne's body, but she wasn't planning on stopping at all. She had put her mind on getting that orgasm and it was all that mattered right now. With a ton of enthusiasm that came naturally with the huge motivation Roxanne carried out the tricks she had learned as good as she could.

She stuck her tongue as deep as it went into Savannah's nasty pussy and started tracing letter after letter up between the meaty pussy lips of her roommate. Every time she was done with a letter, she circled Savannah's clit before going back down and starting over with a different letter.

It wasn't long before Savannah let out her first moan. She had to admit that even over these short few days Roxanne had made a world of improvement. The girl didn't hesitate anymore. She overflowed from enthusiasm and the way she worked in her two tricks in one motion really helped as well.

The moans encouraged Roxanne to put even more effort forward. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she was going to make her roommate orgasm within the time she was given. She just had to. Her pussy was already pulsing just imagining how great it would feel.

While Roxanne was busy spelling out words like great, tasty, divine and Goddess. Savannah just leaned back into the couch completely content. She was quite sure she was settled for life. One of the most beautiful girls she had ever met had become hooked to her. A girl she could treat however she wanted without ever having to worry about things like working out, what to wear or even showers. She could live exactly how she wanted, and the girl would never leave her.

A couple of minutes in Savannah felt the orgasm wash over her. She started shuddering. Her thighs clamped around Roxanne's head and she bucked her hips forward driving her pussy even tighter against the girl's face.

For Roxanne the thighs clamping was a sign that her roommate was about to cum. She tried bracing her as much as she could but trapped between Savannah's fat thighs there wasn't a whole lot she could do other than letting her roommate's juices wash over her face which was half dragged into the sopping pussy.

Savannah took a long time to come down from her orgasm and to release her roommate's head. As soon as she did Roxanne started gasping and coughing, doing her best to suck in as much air as she could. It made Savannah giggle while she realised that she should be careful as well. After all she wouldn't want to accidentally kill her roommate now that she had the girl right where she wanted.

"You did good Roxy. You finished well in time and I believe that means you get to have an orgasm as well my little slut." Savannah cooed in dreamy post orgasmic voice. Even now she wasn't planning on just handing it over to her roommate. No, she wanted to use this opportunity to once more solidify the fact that Roxanne needed her feet.

The big girl leaned forward looking down at her roommates practically naked body and overtly wet face covered by her juices. The sight instantly made Savannah smile. Even more so with the very excited look plastered on Roxanne's face.

"Here's how it's going to go. You will lay down right here in front of me, your head between my feet and start to masturbate. We can test once more whether or not you can actually manage to cum on your own. So after 5 minutes I will grant you the privilege of begging me to put my feet on your face. You can take as long masturbating on your own as you will though." Savannah said casually already knowing what the outcome would be. It was just fun letting Roxanne try to prove that she wasn't a pervert while being set up for failure from the start.

For Roxanne the whole explanation sounded rather embarrassing. Yet she was also glad about how this was going to go. Surely she should be able to just cum on her own right? Either way she was glad to get an opportunity to cum after her misstep earlier. That alone was reason enough for excitement.

As fast as she could Roxanne got onto the floor like ordered, placing her head between Savannah's feet. Due to how her tights and panties were still around her knees the crotch part of the tights was dangling not to far above Roxanne's face.

It didn't matter to the petite girl. She was so aroused that nothing but an orgasm mattered to her and so she started to ferociously rub her pussy. She was already so close that it felt like she would cum at any time. God it felt good. So good that she actually thought that she might actually manage to cum on her own this time. She was convinced she was a pervert getting aroused over all of this, yet being able to cum on her own would be a huge victory. As much as she accepted the fact that she got turned on beyond believe by Savannah, she didn't like the fact that she depended on Savannah entirely for her orgasms.

The longer her orgasm stayed out though the more that hope got crushed. Roxanne was determined not to beg for Savannah's feet. She had this. This orgasm was within grasping distance. She knew it, only a little more and she would experience that explosive bless she so craved. God it would be so good to regain this small piece of autonomy.

Savannah was truly enjoying the show beneath her. She had to give it to Roxanne that the girl did have a lot of willpower. Her masturbating was going on for more than 20 minutes so far. Savannah had expected her to cave in much faster, but she didn't really mind the way it was going now. The heaped-up frustrations the girl must be experiencing would only make the begging that much sweeter. She was sure of it.

With the frustration of not reaching that orgasm that seemed so close in her grasp, failing to achieve it every time she felt like she would tip over the edge, Roxanne's doubt grew. Maybe she couldn't do it on her own after all. The more time passed the more worried she became.

Eventually it took just short of half an hour for the desperation to grow too much for Roxanne to handle. With how long it had taken Roxanne to start begging it seemed to have come out of nowhere. Especially with how desperate and over the top it instantly sounded.

"Mmmmmm please Goddess, bless me with your divine feet on my face. I beg you. Please rest your feet on my face so I might be able to cum. I would be forever in your debt. There is nothing I want more than your feet in mmmmmy face." Roxanne moaned while lewdly continuing to rub her pussy.

Savannah just laughed "Haha, okay Roxy, if that is what you really want, I guess I can bless you." She joked repeating the words Roxanne had used in her overtly horny desperate haze.

With a highly dramatic movement, Savannah slowly lifted her feet. She positioned them right above Roxanne's longing face before putting her Red nylon soles down until they covered the entirety of her roommate's face.

It was just as if a switch had been turned in her roommate. Savannah's smelly feet had barely made contact yet and Roxy already started quivering and moaning loudly, clenching her legs together while still rubbing her pussy as she experienced another mind-blowing orgasm underneath Savannah's feet. The wave of orgasm kept crashing through the girl's body for what seemed like an eternity. While this was happening Savannah just carelessly kept her soles on the girls face until the rubbing stopped and she was just breathing heavy underneath them. Inhaling lungs full of her foot scent with every breath.

When Savannah finally pulled her feet away off her roommate's face Roxanne was completely embarrassed. A strong surge of arousal coursed through her body even right after her orgasm. As the girl realised she really was severely addicted to her roommates feet. How else would she explain how her roommate's feet had instantly made her orgasm?

She really couldn't get over it. There couldn't be a bigger prove of the fact that she was a foot addict than this. It wasn't like she hadn't known before. Yet this reconfirmation still hit her quite hard never the less.

After enjoying the look of embarrassed horror on her roommate's face for just a moment, Savannah leaned down and picked up the leash that had been attached to Roxy's collar all day. Giving a few not too gentle pulls on it she grabbed her roommate's attention.

"Alright Roxy, I am heading to bed, so I guess it is time to introduce you to the new night time ritual. Don't worry, I will always lead you around. You just need to remember what to do at each step." Savannah said as if she was doing the girl a favour.

The big black girl didn't even wait for Roxanne to really come to her senses. She just started walking ahead. Forcing Roxanne to get up on her hands and knees as fast as she could in order to prevent the leash from getting too tight around her neck. Her legs were still a bit shaky from the intensity of her orgasm, but she managed.

Savannah's gate was a bit wobbly, mostly due to the fact that she hadn't bothered to pull her tights and panties back in place. Their first stop was the bathroom. Savannah headed straight to the toilet and sat down.

"I guess since we had to skip this step this morning, we can go over the toilet routine now. Whenever I use the toilet you will come along. You will instantly lay down in front of me so I can rest my feet on your face, so I don't need to dirty them on the cold tiled floor okay?" Savannah asked looking expectantly at her roommate.

Roxanne couldn't believe what she was hearing. Savannah really considered herself too good to put her feet on the ground? That good that she should use her face even? Was she really supposed to serve as nothing but a foot mat? It shocked her yet she also couldn't deny how aroused it made her feel. Why did she even like the idea of serving as her roommate's footrest while she went to the toilet. Was she really that fucked up?

It didn't really matter. She knew what was expected of her and she knew she better act quick. After all her arousal was rapidly growing again and she was convinced now that Savannah's feet were the only things capable of making her cum no matter how fucked up that actually was. If she wanted the chance of another orgasm any time soon, she knew she should be on her best behaviour.

So instead of protesting about how undignified that was she instead got down on her back and displayed her nearly naked body on the cold tile floor in front of her roommate. Resting her head right against the place where the toilet bowl connected with the floor.

The position made her feel completely degraded, especially since she was used as a footrest for going to the toilet. Yet some way it also turned her on, even more so when Savannah lifted her feet and rested them on the girls face and even more when she heard the powerful stream of piss hit the toilet bowl right above her.

Much to her own shock Roxanne momentarily considered masturbating at this very moment. Her arousal had risen severely already even this quick after her initial orgasm. Having Savannah's feet on her face would also mean she would be able to get off. In the end she decided not to do it however. She was aghast that she even thought about something like that given her situation, and she was scared of what consequences might be bestowed upon her.

Savannah peed for what seemed like forever, but eventually Roxanne could hear the stream die down to a trickle before stopping completely. Patiently she waited for her roommate to take her feet off her face so she could get up and wipe her clean. Another wave of arousal hit her as she realised that was her job now.

"I've been thinking Roxy, this morning when I sat on your face after peeing it seemed to turn you on even more than just worshipping my pussy. When I said wiping me was your duty now I said so mainly because I thought it too gross even for you to do anything more than that. Now that it turns out that you are in fact such a huge pervert, I have decided that you can wipe my pussy using your tongue and only that going forward. A soft warm tongue feels better than rough toilet paper anyways so it's a win win don't you think Roxy?" Savannah explained high and mighty from her toilet bowl still resting her feet on Roxanne's face.

Roxanne was shocked hearing Savannah's new demand. Her shock wasn't quite as big as it got when she felt her own pussy quiver in arousal imagining just that. God how could she be this perverted? The fact that Savannah had been very open to her perversions but admitted to being surprised by this herself only made it worse.

For a moment Roxanne considered resisting this request. Sure, Savannah might be right that she got off on this, but that didn't mean she needed to give in to her own perversions, right? That matter got complicated though when Savannah said she thought it would be a win win, announcing that she preferred a soft wet tongue to toilet paper.

She might be able to deny giving in to her own perversions, but if Savannah got something out of it as well, she couldn't. Roxanne felt like she couldn't deny her roommate anything, she needs her. She needed the orgasms Savannah's feet granted her. Especially with how horny she constantly was lately. Denying anything to her roommate would lead to tons of frustration. Especially since Savannah had said Roxanne needed to earn her orgasms.

Roxanne didn't get a lot of time to think though. Savannah just Pulled her feet off the girls face and dragged her up using the leash. The girl was dragged up and closer until her chin was resting on the edge of the seat. Scooting her hips forward Savannah smiled down. Her pussy wasn't even an inch removed from her roommate's face and knowing what she had just done it made her so hot.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,323 Followers
12