Savannah's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tried a couple of times to sit up and call out to them, but her limbs felt like lead and her lips were thick and unresponsive. Had she been drugged, she wondered? The thought made her heart race, and she struggled against the web of confusion that clogged her ability to reason things out. As shs struggled to grasp at elusive clarity, another wave of nausea struck and she could do little more than slump over in the seat as she struggled not to be sick. Outside thunder pealed with deafening madness as rain fell like stones from the sky, pelting the small vehicle.

Another streak of lightening lit up the night and the woman suddenly cried out in fear as a monstrous castle appeared out of nowhere, just across the moors.

"What the hell?" her companion muttered as the car came to an abrupt halt. He leaned forward and wiped at the rapidly fogging windows to peer into the night. "Did you see that?"

"What's there to see, you dumb fuck? We're in the middle of nowhere because you're a dumb fuck screw up!" she said with a sneer, all thoughts of the castle suddenly gone as she turned to complain once more.

He reached out with snake-like quickness and grabbed her neck to squeeze tightly, cutting off her air.

"Listen, bitch, I've had about all of you I can take for one night. Either shut that yap of yours or suck my balls, I don't care which. But if you keep nagging at me in that whiney-ass voice of yours, I'm gonna cut that worthless fucking tongue right out of that worthless fucking mouth of yours."

"Okay, okay," she say, raising her hands in mock surrender. She gave a nervous laugh and reached out to hand him the joint with visibly shaking fingers. "Geeze, baby, lighten up, will you?" She gave a tentative tug at the fingers wrapped around her throat like a vise until he finally relaxed his grip. He took the joint from her with a curse and pulled deep as he slid his hand from her neck, and she reached up to gingerly inspect for damage.

In the backseat, Savannah moaned again.

"God, how much did you give her?" Crissy asked. "If she pukes, I'm not paying the extra fee to have this piece of shit rental cleaned."

"I gave her the same as I give the others. She's just a god-damned lightweight is all. But that's cool. Just means we'll probably get a higher price for her if she's clean."

"Hell, she's so clean I'll bet that's virgin puss between those legs," Crissy said with a giggle as she took the joint from Chase.

"What a fucking waste, then, eh?" he said as he reached over to nibble at Crissy's lip. She laughed and plunged her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Don't you worry, baby. With the money we're gonna make selling this one, we'll finally have enough to get the hell off this island and make a life for ourselves in the states." She ran her hand up under his shirt to smooth over the knotted muscles of his chest. He grabbed her hand and stopped her, then yanked at her hair and pulled painfully until she was forced to looked up at him, complaining as she struggled against him.

"Just don't you think about crossing me like you did ole' Danny boy, eh?" he said with a leering smile. "I'm not some dumb fuck farm boy raised up in pig shit. You try to run out on me, I'll cut your tits off and make you watch while I feed 'em to the crocs. You got that love?"

Another round of lightening, and this time, there was no mistaking the castle that now sat on the other side of the moor. Chase abruptly let go of Crissy and turned to gape once more.

"Jesus H. Christ," Crissy said at last. "How did we not see that earlier?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Looks like that's where we'll be staying tonight."

"But what about-" Crissy nodded towards Savannah in the backseat.

"Don't worry -- we'll say she's your sister and she's sick."

"Are you crazy??" she yelled.

Outside the idling car, the wind began to blow and howl once more, and the small car rose up slightly on one side, threatening to tip over in the rapidly rising waters.

"You got a better idea?" he yelled back as the car bucked and swayed. He throttled the gas and the car lurched forward, finding solid ground once more as the tires began to bite into the mud and move them forward. With a disgruntled mumble of curses Crissy sat back and finished off the joint, fear beginning to nibble at the base of her spine as they drew closer and closer to the ominous castle that sat foreboding and angry as it clung to the edge of the world.

12