Savanna's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes lit up when I told her this. She looked at me and smiled.

"You know I don't have to be home for awhile. We can do stuff." she said.

"Like what?" I asked as we pulled into the convenience store parking lot.

She didn't say a word, she just reached over pressing her bare breast on my arm and gave me another hot, sensual kiss. I immediately became hard once again. This time it felt as if my cock was going to burst right out of my jeans. God she was a good kisser...not good, great! She found my cock with her right hand and began pressing on it. Back and forth, caressing it. Oh my god, that felt so good.

She then began to unzip my jeans to let my penis out. My cock was about 7 inches long and stood at full attention. I loved her touch. I was afraid I was going to cum right then and there but somehow I held on and waited. she started lowering her head down my body giving me quick pecks on my chest on her way down. She finally made her way to my throbbing cock and I could feel her hot breath breathing over top of it.

"Mmmmmmm," she cooed as she lowered herself on my rock hard cock. She was lapping at it, licking it like a lollipop then she proceeded to put the whole thing in her mouth. Well, she couldn't get the whole thing in, but she tried anyway. She was going down on me like no other girl had ever done before. I was loving this. Up and down, up and down.

"Oh my god, this feels so good. Oh yeah, god you are wonderful!" I blurted out. She seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was.

She then began to lift her head off of my dick and you could see the trail of saliva that came out of her mouth as she took her mouth from me. She then slid over on top of me and straddled me. She guided the head of my cock into her love tunnel. She sat down on me some more and then finally she went all the way down. I was loving this. She bounced up and down on me and at that moment it felt like nothing else in the world mattered anymore.

"Oh, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, oh yeah, oh god you're gonna make me cum!" she screamed. "Oh yeah, fill me with your big hard cock."

I took my right thumb and placed it over her clit and began to rub it in circles. She was bucking wildly and I did this. Loving every moment. "Oh yeah, I'm going to cum, oh I'm going to cum soooo hard right now. Mmmmmmmmmmm! God you feel so good! Fuck my pussy, oh yeah fuck my pussy hard. Don't stop Jake, don't fucking stop, please! Bury your cock deep inside my pussy! God I love your fucking cock! I love your big fucking cock! OH YEAH!" this just about did it for me. I could hold back no longer. I exploded about five spurts of cum directly into her pussy. I couldn't help myself. She was convulsing as well, her vagina was squeezing me harder and harder, I knew she was cumming.

"Oh my god Jake, that was fucking amazing! I've never...I've never felt that good before...never! Wow!"

I couldn't say anything at that point. I was breathless!

"You rocked my box Jake! That was amazing!"

I looked at her and still could not say anything. She looked at me with a huge smile and then I leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips.

"I think I'm going to need you to visit me all the time Jake. You have to come back. Promise me you will!" she begged.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. Of course I'll come back!"

12