Save the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil said goodbye to Sonny-Bill twenty minutes later and patting him on the back said, "Potentially you have enough ammunition to blow the council out of the water. I'll brief our chairman to ask would his business cover the cost of bringing in a couple of Art Deco consultants to provide a preliminary report on what exists that is authentic Art Deco with the diner. The next step if the report is positive is to seek wider funding to get a restoration work report drawn up in detail."

Sonny-Bill was whistling happily when he climbed into a cab and went home to Maggie's place. He entered the house, not having to use the key, because he tried the door when hearing loud music. The music was coming from Stevie's room but she wasn't there but heard her call out is that you Sonny-Bill?"

"Yeah keep talking and I'll come to the source of your voice."

"I finish work at 3:00 all this month. I was hoping you'd get home before the others begin to arrive."

He found the guest room with his travel bag and laptop by the dresser. Stevie was on the bed in a light robe. She threw it open and said, "I've got something for you if you're interested and wear a condom. A man needs his victuals. We can do this periodically until you get yourself a woman."

"Er are you sure?"

"Yes I find it tough getting enough such, Come on buddy, get going on me."

Sonny-Bill was about to say no, her mom would kill him, when the innocent-looking slut spread her lower lips and he saw the pink and the moisture. He was done for.

He raced off calling he'd turn the music off so they could hear if anyone was entering the house.

Running back to the bedroom, undoing his belt Sonny-Bill found Stevie, knees drawn up and opened wide and she was fingering.

"I'll ask my sisters if they want you to fuck them."

Amid rising passion Sonny-Bell kidded himself. Fuck the campaign, he'd never leave the house. He'd just stay in bed and fuck his way through the family, er bypassing his grandmother.

He didn't expect Stevie to be tight, and she wasn't. He went in like a train entering a tunnel – er a tunnel with spongy wet walls.

"Oooh you really are big," she cooed, squeezing him.

Sonny-Bill's eyes popped.

They were in the kitchen drinking coffee when Melody, a university research assistant, walked in and her forthright comment took them by surprise.

"You two have been having sex."

Sonny-Bill didn't know which way to look but the well-fucked sister took care of it.

"Shut your slanderous and lying mouth. I've been outside sunning and Sonny-Bill has just arrived after walking around the city all day and walking home.

"Oh sorry, want cookies?"

"No thanks I'll got to bed for a nap. I've had a tiring day."

Melody passed Sonny-Bill the cookie jar and said, "You two have been fucking, haven't you?"

"If I say yes would you allow me to fuck you sometime?"

"Oh yes."

"Yes we have had a long session. Keep your mouth shut."

"I promise absolutely. We'll have to wait till we are along together."

"Fine. Are you a good fuck?"

"I believe so. I'm told I am."

Just and that moment, when Sonny-Bill was figuring he might have one shot left and so could take Melody right now on the breakfast bar her mom walked in. He hadn't heard the arrival of her car.

Melissa smiled and then said hi and then looked at them carefully and asked. "Are you two home alone?"

"I wish," Melody said boldly. "Stevie has just gone to her room for a nap before dinner. She pointed to the third coffee cup on the bench.

"Well Sonny-Bill I don't want you home alone with any one of my daughters. You guys are first cousins."

He went to his room and came out with his carry bag and laptop.

Mother and daughter looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

"My being here is not working out. I'm off."

"I think that's for the best," Melissa said.

Melody shouted no it wasn't and was told to shut up.

"I'll drive you to the diner. Ask mom where you can sleep," Melissa said and they walked to the car, leaving Melody still at the breakfast bar and looking sad.

Aggie said he could sleep in his room upstairs providing he used her private bathroom in her office between 5:00 pm and 8:00 am and the public toilets during the day.

"I don't wish you to be sharing the upstairs bathroom with my staff as some of them are too young for you and their work and reside here as high school seniors to earn money towards the cost of their college education. Their parents allow this because they are in my care."

"Fair enough," Sonny-Bill said, adding he could easily meet that requirement. "Here's Glenn who is about to finish her shift."

Aggie explained to Glenn there had been a problem. Melissa had gone home thinking Sonny-Bill was home alone with young Melody his cousin and had sounded off and Sonny-Bill had taken offence although Melissa had apologized when finding her eldest daughter was also at home in her room."

"Were you a Melody doing it?" asked Glenn.

"No she was four feet away drinking a soda. Only a few minutes earlier Stevie had been sitting between us."

"Well mothers are protective."

"Glenn it's a whole lot of nonsense," Aggie said. "Melody the youngest is twenty-two. The three girls are adults and although they are cousins the girls are all on the pill. I can't fathom why Melissa is so edgy."

"Perhaps she has her sights on me?" Sonny-Bill said and his grandmother told him to have pure thoughts and stop trying to inflame her.

"Glenn help Sonny-Bill take the bed and bedding from room seven to his room please and then go."

As the young couple were walking up the stairs Sonny-Bill called softly, "The butt show please." He got it and the show must have lasted at least twenty seconds.

On the upper landing she stopped and said, "My kiss please. I've earned it."

This time she pressed into him while they kissed and Sonny-Bill just did the kissing. He thought that body-press of hers was sufficient escalation for the moment.

They relocated the bed and bedding and then she invited him home for dinner, saying her parents both worked and the housekeeper always left plenty of food ready.

The house looked very impressive and Sony-Bill said so.

Switching off the motor of her Honda, Glenn said, "My parents lease it from Magna Investments, LLC and that company purchased the property after an unsuccessful foreclosure sale. Does Magna ring a bell with you?"

"No."

"Magna owns nine properties and the majority stockholder in that company is your grandmother."

They parked in the parking area and just as they were leaving the car Glenn's parents drove us in a red Mercedes sedan.

"Do they lease that too?"

"As a matter of fact they do. They operate as a company and it is advantageous for them tax-wise and to suit their preference to change their car around every eighteen months and their home every three years to lease."

"Then they must be highly-geared."

"Oh so you know something about financial leverage?"

"Quite a lot actually. I have worked in finance."

"Then you have a degree in finance."

"Well um yes."

"Well either you do or you don't?"

"Yes a masters of finance."

"I thought as much. Whenever we have discussed money or aspects of finance in relation to my employment you've always understood what I have been talking about and replied accordingly."

"Any fool could do that."

"Oh yeah?"

"What do your parents work at?"

"Dad is chairman and CEO of their store and mom is company secretary, deputy chairman and director of finance."

"Those are big titles for store owners."

"Well it's the E&B Department Store."

"Oh golly, that is a big store. I was right opposite it when you called me about my gran who'd asked what had we done being so long on the upper floor of the diner.

As they walked inside Glenn laughed said she couldn't remember what had taken them so long. Reverting to the present, she said her parents opened their new store three years ago. Her mom inherited a large amount of money from her parents. Her grandfather had been an Ellis and her grandmother a Boise.

"Dad has the business acumen and mom has a master's of finance."

Sonny-Bill said, beginning to sweat, that was a good combination to be working in business.

But he worried needless. No mention was made of his degree status. He guessed when Glenn mentioned he'd been working in finance with a bank in Dallas her parents just assumed he had a finance degree.

Glenn's parents entered the house via the garage and her mom looked very closely at him when he was introduced as Sonny-Bill Tripp.

"Ah yes, she said. Glenn has told us all about you."

He thought well what was she told she hadn't liked?

"Are you here for a donation to the campaign," her father asked but Sonny-Bill said no sir, not yet, he wanted to have the strategy and action plan all worked out before seeking to fund the campaign."

"Call me Ted, only our junior employees call me sir, the father smiled.

"And I'm Sylvie," said the mother, although she'd been introduced as Sylvia. "Do you think it's wise delaying fundraising while you work out strategy and how to operate the multi-pronged assault on the council?"

God she was sharp, he thought. "It will take me no more than a week to prepare Sylvie. I've already gained considerable knowledge of the issues and have found some good obstacles to frustrate the council."

"This Art Deco thing that Glenn mentioned to us."

"Yes but I'd appreciate you keeping that confidential Sylvie. That is big enough to stop the council in its tracks but needs to be authenticated and we can't afford to wait that long and so there are other things to hurl at the council."

"Like what?"

"You two will be among the first to know Ted," Sonny-Bill said.

"That's good strategy, don't let the enemy know what you've got until you are in position ready to fire."

"Well I'd like to know," said his wife and when Glenn said, "You'll know when Sonny-Bill and I are ready to tell you."

Her parents and Sonny-Bill started at Glenn.

"What?"

"This Sonny-Bill and me has suddenly come out of nowhere," Sylvie said.

Miss Pink Face said, "Well because I work for his grandmother Sonny-Bill has shared some information in return for my giving him information. It's just how things work. And he's just here for dinner because I thought it would be homely for him to have dinner with a family instead of eating by himself."

He mom said, "So should I invite Richard to dinner?"

"God no."

"And why not?"

Miss Red Face, as she had become, fled the room.

Sylvie turned her focus on Sonny-Bill.

"Are you dating my daughter when she's already being dated by Richard Weiss?"

"I can't have. I only arrived from Texas this morning and a kind invitation to dine with the family can't be called a date, can it?"

"When Glenn called me excitedly this morning and said she'd met the guy who was going to lead the campaign to save the diner I just assumed she'd been in contact with you over several days. She was burbling about your height, the way you look and your charm I just assumed you two were more than acquaintances."

Ted said, "Well that's brought sufficient enlightenment. The only thing I can't understand is why our daughter ran off embarrassed?"

"Because she's already mentally dumped Richard for this young man. But she still has to deliver the physical coup-de-grace on Richard.

Both men looked at Sylvie. Sonny-Bill's mouth hung open.

Ted said, "I'll get the drinks. A beer Sonny-Bill?"

"Yes please," he replied.

Sylvie told him kindly to go and find Glenn.

Glenn was on the phone and he clearly heard her say,"... because I've found someone else who is respectful and knows how to charm a woman, that's why. Goodbye."

Sonny-Bill thought he could return to her parents or he could enter fearlessly. Well the timing appeared right to face Glenn. He entered the room without knocking.

"Did you hear that?"

"Just the end bit. As far as I'm aware I'm the only respectful man who charms you."

"God you have no sense of bashfulness. Come here you lovely man."

He sat on her lap and they kissed.

Sonny-bill then stood and said, "I haven't time for sex; your father is opening a beer for me."

"Respectful, a charmer and a big tease and someone in danger of missing out. Off you go. I need to fix my face to cover the stress lines but I'm happy now. When would you like sex?"

He just smiled and winked and left the room.

"What the hell does that mean?" Glenn shouted but wasn't answered.

Sonny-Bill returned to the diner by cab He'd had a beautiful meal and enjoyed great conversation. The Barbour's were a lovely family. In the long kiss goodnight Glenn had cupped his cock and balls but wisely didn't over-excited herself by digging it out when she knew he was leaving.

At the back entrance to his room he found a grill locking off the stairway.

A woman came up behind him and said, "Sonny-Bill?"

"Yes," he said to the honey blonde. "Are you the night manager?"

"Yes and I have the key for you. You will notice the steel panel extending out from the lock. That prevents anyone from reaching around to use the unlocking handle on the other side. Fire regulations require none lockable doors on exits from upper floors. Just an easy check for security, what was you mother's maiden name?"

"Maggie Elizabeth Marshall."

"Here's your key. I'm Paula Giordano, Mrs."

"Hi Paula, perhaps I may see more of you?"

"Goodnight Sonny-Bill," she smiled.

Dawn was creeping through a slit between two curtains when Sonny-Bill heard someone walking stealthily from the landing up to his doorway and he then heard metal scraping metal and knew his door was being unlocked.

Christ no way would he fuck Paula. She was skinny with no tits and short-cropped hair. He only had sex with sexy looking women only to have found at times sexy looking doesn't necessarily equate to sexy performers.

The unwelcome visitor entered, the door squeaked to a close and the light went on.

He blinked and saw his visitor was Glenn, dressed for work.

"Hi she smiled. I've come to have sex, that's if you want it. It doesn't matter if..."

"Strip for me, slow and sultry. I'm already hard but would really like this occasion to be memorable."

Glenn performed very credibly. She even ended by rotating her tits in opposite directions after three false starts but that was fine. Those breasts where a little heavier than Sonny-Bill had expected and that intensified his focus. The end result shot up his pulse-rate and he could feel the head of his cock straining to reach the neatly trimmed cunt that had been exposed several feet away.

He threw back the covers and Glenn darted over with a happy cry.

"Oh my baby," she said, clasping the erection in both hands and turning to look at Sonny-Bill said she was very confident that he'd have a long and fat one.

"Well that's just dandy," he said. "The question is, is your cunt large enough?"

She colored slightly and said he'd find he had nothing to worry about.

She spat on to 'baby' like a street corner veteran and pushed/sucked it into her mouth, her fat lips applying more drool as they slid over the taunt but soft skin of his pleasure tube.

Sighing heavily, he squeezed a tit with one hand and kept her hair clear of her face with his other hand.

Glenn stopped short of triggering sprays of semen down her gullet or at least over her neck and breasts.

But he was close to firing when she stopped. It had grown slightly thicker in her mouth and his groin felt hot and looking up at him as she maintained rhythm she would have noticed his mouth had opened, the top lip had curled back fractionally but the real give-away was the eyes, that were wider opened and looked slightly bulging. Those signs had told her it was time to divert.

Glenn sprawled over him and kissed him deeply, tongues flicking, saliva mixing.

She then tucked her knees up beyond her hips and reaching back grabbed the erect and hot and now slimy dick and dragging the head over her clit and pussy opening along the slight indentation almost to her anus, back down again and up once more to increase play on their nerve ends Glenn began pushing the more-than-ready head into her now very moist pussy. She worked slowly to prolong the splendid sensations that dawdling penetration would magnify for both of them.

CHAPTER 3

A little less than twenty-four hours earlier Glenn Barbour had met the tall and quite handsome guy with Melissa Jenkins who'd arrive to see his grandmother, her boss.

The guy with broad shoulders and long back hair that curled slightly glanced at her and then appeared to focus on her breasts that were up at a good height for him because Glenn was tall. Her brain as programmed had already signaled to her subconscious 'baby-maker' or something to that effect. Glenn was smart enough to know this guy, if he were to hang around, could be just right for her.

She attempted to picture his external reproductive system and disappointedly her mind remained blank but nevertheless her mind spread a little excitement through her body.

At the very least the guy who was identified as having the odd name of Sonny-Bill could be good for a bit of a romp because Glenn knew she liked few things better than a good bout of sex, er responsible sex.

When the new-arrival turned out to be Mrs Marshall's grandson, Glenn felt a tiny tremor flutter in the vicinity of her pussy. Well that was attempting to tell her something but she had to be careful. The world seemed to be over-run with gays and insensitive straight guys who were off or became discourteous or even worse once they'd fired semen. She was a gal who believed in the values of upstanding relationships and fully accepted there was much more to a good relationship that a bit of sex, or hopefully a great deal of sex in the early days of one particularly kind of relationship she knew she required.

It excited Glenn to learn Sonny-Bill had arrived to lead a save the diner campaign. That practically made him her hero already. Would he had been a hero had not been near to hitting thirty and had a crooked mouth and was balding with a beer belly but still here for that mission?

She didn't think so; she wasn't that flighty.

So the reality was Glenn had already given Sonny-Bill Tripp from Texas the stamp of approval to access her pussy is he felt that way inclined. She should indicate that to him, she decided, and that's why when going up the stairs she'd hitched her skirt up high and hope her panties weren't showing a damp spot. She'd almost collapsed in embarrassment when pulling her hem down, really astounded she'd just down that, something she'd never done that in her life although she had girlfriends who sometimes did it to girlfriends as a playfully rude gesture.

But as her inner turmoil died Glenn decided she was glad she'd done it because the guy would now know he'd been given some kind of intimate signal. He'd be stacked with hormones so she didn't believe his mind would zero in on the heart of the matter and any disapproval he felt at her behavior would be of secondary consequence. There also had been real accomplishment in showing him her butt. Glenn realized she'd been in a unique position, being the first female in the city placed to have a crack at him and she'd done it brilliantly and unforgettably. Well providing she hadn't made him vomit, but it had turned out he'd been anything but distress and she'd shown him the junk room that he identified as a treasure trove, thereby instantly establishing great rapport when she'd indicated she could be trusted to keep the secret of the trove safe.

Glenn had wondered when she could offer him her pussy. She was being dated by Richard Weiss who weeks after their first date finally had sex with her and he still proceeded tentatively as if fearing she'd refuse him.