Save The Last Dance For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,208 Followers

"How could I forget," he says and his smile is a happy one. "Your Dad and I were with your Mom and Stella when they bought them, matching dresses. They both looked so hot." He chuckles. "Just like you." And he is, he's holding me a little closer and I realize he's hard too. He's not blatantly pressing against me. Just a little brush now and then. I can't help wondering if all the Dad's are now. Hard, that is. I mean, Mr. Wong, Dad, Mr. Lui. My Dad. There seems to be a trend here but maybe it's my dress that's doing it. I smile at the thought coz I am definitely getting attention as I dance.

"Thank you." I look up demurely, but I can't help giggling as he brushes against me and Maddie is right in my Dad's arms, like she's his girlfriend or something and I can't help that surge of jealousy because my Dad's smiling down at her and enjoying himself and I'm just sure that woody of his is giving Maddie a good time. I'm being catty, I know. He's my Dad after all, but still, I'm jealous.

"Well, you are, Aimee," Mr. Lui says and one of his hands is on my back. Low. This is a backless dress that shows half my butt and low is my butt. His hand is on that top half of my butt and his fingers are moving very slowly. Circling. He's stroking my butt. "And it's me you're dancing with, I love the jealousy here." He laughs.

I giggle but I'm looking at Maddie and my Dad and yeah, I know all about jealousy. Maddie's so close to my Dad she might as well be glued to him and her face is really bright pink and I just know she's having a good time. So's Mr. Lui and to my surprise, I don't actually mind that his hand is taking a few liberties with my butt and he's pressed up against me.

"My Dad's enjoying dancing with Maddie," I say. He is, he's smiling and saying something to her and she's smiling back.

"Maddie's enjoying dancing with your Dad," Mr. Lui says and then he's smiling down at me and his hand. His fingers are down inside the back of my dress. "Just like I'm enjoying dancing with you, Aimee." He really is hard and in my mind I'm comparing him with my Dad and he's maybe not as big and I'm thinking from the feel of him he'd like to do to me what Dad did to me last night and given he's not my Dad, maybe even what Brad wants to do to me.

Mr. Lui's not married now either. I mean, his wife left him and now my arms snake around his neck and I'm pressed up against him just like I was with my Dad and I know he's enjoying this and so am I because now Maddie's looking at me and I recognize that slightly jealous look because that's how I'm feeling when I look at her and my Dad.

"I'm enjoying dancing with you," I say, smiling, but I'm watching my Dad and Maddie out of the corners of my eyes and my Dad sees me watching him and he winks at me, dances towards us.

"So am I, Aimee, so am I," Mr. Lui smiles.

We move slowly to the music. He's rubbing himself against me, not quite blatantly but not trying to disguise what he's doing either and all I'm doing is breathing, my eyes half closed as my clitoris sends little messages saying more, more, more and if there was nobody else around, Mr. Lui could have more if he wanted it. That thought shocks me a little but it doesn't change my mind, doesn't stop me from what I'm doing, which actually is nothing other than move the way Mr. Lui's hands want me to move.

"May I retrieve my daughter, Kurt?" my Dad asks as he and Maddie slide in next to us and I smile happily.

Maddie's sort of disappointed as she returns to her Dad's arms but I'm not. I'm ecstatic as my Dad's arms claim me and sweep me away and I'm right where I want to be, in my Daddy's arms, my head on his shoulder, close to him. Swaying with him and I do like the music. Not what I normally like but this slow romantic old stuff, it lets me dance like this with my Dad and yes, he's hard. Really hard against me.

I smile and look up, deliberately move against my Dad. "Did Maddie get you all excited? She has this huge crush on you, Dad." I giggle, but underneath that giggle I'm jealous as my Dad's eyes follow Maddie's butt and those long slender legs as she moves with her Dad. I wonder if Maddie knows her Dad's as hard as my Dad. The way she's dancing so close to him, she probably does.

Just like me and Dad.

Dad grins down at me. "She's not the only attractive girl here, Aimee." He doesn't say anything about me pressing myself against him, moving against him so I do it again, deliberately. Blatantly.

"You're a lot like your Mom, Aimee," Dad says. "A lot more than you know."

"I am?" I say, my arms around Dad's neck, just like with Mr. Lui except this is a lot more excited and I know my face is pink and flushed. As pink and flushed as Maddie's as she dances with her Dad and I know she can see me the way I can see her and we're almost side by side but neither of us looks at each other.

"You are," Dad says and he has a hand on my butt now and his fingers burn into my skin and without any urging I'm moving against my Dad, infinitesimal little movements but I know he can feel them and I'm sure he can feel my nipples through my dress and his shirt because his jacket's open and my nipples can feel him alright and my knees are jelly and I'm feeling like I feel with Brad when we're really making out.

My heart's just pounding now and almost I want to moan out loud and I'm thinking of last night again and how Daddy made me climax so good. Mom was really lucky to have Dad and I'm wishing I could have a man like him.

"You're as hot as you Mom was, Aimee," Dad says softly and his hand on my butt pulls me harder against him and he's looking into my eyes and I can see the longing there, the loss, the need for my Mom and his love for me. "You look just like her."

"Mom asked me to look after you, Dad," I whisper myself, remembering. "Look after your Dad, for me, Aimee," she'd said, and I'd said, "I will, Mom. I promise." I remember last night and I see the look on my Dad's face and I can feel how hard he is and I wonder what he means when he tells me I'm a lot like my Mom.

"I know she did, honey," Dad says. "We talked about you before she left us."

"You did?" I'm curious now and my knees are jelly. "Let's go sit down somewhere and talk, I'm tired of dancing." I am, I want my Dad to hold me in his arms and cradle me like I was a little girl, I want him to hold me and comfort me and tell me more about Mom. "Tell me about Mom," I add.

Dad looks down at me and nods, we ease away from each other, he takes my hand, leads me across the dance floor, threading our way past other fathers and daughters. It's entertaining the way the Dad's eyes follow me as we walk and Dad catches those look and he's grinning.

"I'm definitely with the hottest girl here," he says and I know he's proud of that.

I giggle. "Maddie could give me a run for the money." I glance around but there's no sign of Maddie and Mr. Lui. I wonder where they've gone but not for long because Dad is saying something to Father Auyeung, whose giving my Dad some keys and then Dad's leading my out. I kind of totter up the stairs, not quite sure about fresh air but if that's what Dad wants.

It isn't.

Instead, Dad leads me into the Church foyer and then he unlocks the door to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel. Huh? I follow Dad in though, wait as he closes the door behind us. Takes my hand again and leads me down the small aisle. There's a room to one side that I didn't even know was there and we walk in there, Dad closes that door, sits down on the couch. Pats his knee.

I don't even hesitate. I turn, sit down on my Dad's knee, lean into his body, rest my head on his shoulder as his arm goes around me. That dress is short, it's split up the sides, I'm wearing g-string panties and nothing else. My butt is on my Dad's trousers, those're all that separate him from my butt and he's still hard. I'm sitting on his knee and he's got an erection and, I mean, I'm eighteen. I've been dating for four years. I know exactly what an erection is. I'm what you might call familiar with them. I close my eyes, listen to my Dad's breathing, feel his heart pounding.

"Aimee?" He sounds a little strained.

I glance up at him and yeah, he's breathing hard. He's still hard there too. Really hard. Rock hard. Like last night and I remember how it felt when he came on my stomach and I can't help kind of squirming a little on his lap. My heart's pounding too and my mind's thinking strange thoughts that I can't stop. Like why did Dad bring me here? What's he thinking?

"Your Mom and I," Dad says, after a long pause, but then he stops, his eyes closed.

"Mom and you, Dad?" I ask after thirty seconds has passed.

"You're very much like your Mom in so many ways, Aimee," Dad says. "Seeing you in this dress, it just, you know, reminds me of her in so many ways." He opens his eyes, smiles. "Good ways, Aimee. All good ways. Your Mom always looked so hot in that dress, just like you do."

Now it's my turn to smile. I wriggle a little on him, making it obvious I know what's pressing against me. "Is that why....?" I leave the question hanging though. I don't want to embarrass my Dad.

Dad chuckles. "Partly Aimee, partly. You look just like your Mom in that dress and she only used to wear it for special occasions, and when I saw you wearing it, it just reminded me very vividly..."

"What sort of special occasions, Dad?" I kind of interrupt. Mr. Lui had said he'd been there with his wife and Mom and Dad when Mom bought this dress. Mom and Mr. Lui's wife. Now I'm really curious.

"Well, your Mom was pretty damn hot, Aimee," Dad says, slowly, as if he's not quite sure what to say.

"She was, wasn't she," I agree. I mean, I know that. I'm eighteen and this dress, it pushes my envelope a lot but I can imagine my Mom wearing it and enjoying herself. When I was younger, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, my Mom used to embarrass me sometimes but now? Now I remember back and think, wow, Mom!

"She was, and your Mom and I, we used to do a few things together...."

"Duh, Dad," I giggle. "You were married to Mom, of course you did. I mean, we're Catholic and everything but there was only ever one Immaculate Conception."

"Funny girl." My Dad's laughing, we're laughing together. "Seriously, Aimee, you've been dating since when, since you were fourteen or something like that?"

"Yeah," I say, a bit sourly. There was that guy when I was thirteen but Mom flat out said I was way too young to date and that was just so annoying. "Fourteen." I smile at my Dad. "But I'm still, you know, a virgin."

"You are?" My Dad sounds surprised. Surprised? He sounds a little shocked.

"Dad!" I squeal. Then I smile up at him. "I never found a guy as good as you, Dad." Not even Brad, I don't add, although I know Brad's going to get there soon. I mean, I don't plan on staying a virgin forever it's not some religious thing. It's just, I never found someone I thought was good enough to be that first special guy, and Mom always said....

"Besides, Mom always told me not to throw it away on just anyone," I add, thinking to myself that Mom, you were just so smart and I do miss you. Miss my Mom, miss my Mom's advice. She never got embarrassed. Like that time I asked her about blowjobs and she just laughed and said "Swallow, Aimee. You'll get to like the taste." And I was, like, "Mom!" But she was right, I did get to like the taste. I'm not telling my Dad that though. No way.

"I'm glad you didn't, Aimee," Dad says, which reminds about what's pressing against me and that reminds me of last night and them this dress and my Mom and ....

"What sort of special occasions did Mom wear this dress for, Dad?" I ask. "Parties?" I'm trying to remember if I ever saw my Mom wearing this particular dress but I don't think I ever did. I would've if I'd seen it, I'm sure. Mom and Mrs Lui. She was good looking too.

Dad chuckles. "Yeah, you could say that," he says.

"Dad!" I squeal again, not that loudly. I'm so enjoying being here, alone with my Dad, sitting on his lap. Just him and me. "Tell me," I say, sliding around and now I'm straddling him, the way I used to do when I was little and I tickled him only now I'm not so little and that dress rides up to my hips exposing my little red g-string panties and my boobs aren't quite staring Dad in the face but it's close and he's looking at them his hands are on my hips and I'm so wet and sensitive.

My hands rest on my Dad's shoulders, my nose brushes his, I look into his eyes, holding them. "Dad," I say, very softly. "I know you miss Mom and I'm eighteen, I'm not a baby, you can talk to me." I rub my nose against Dad's, very lightly. "I mean, I know you and Mom had fun in bed, you weren't exactly quiet about it." I giggle. I'd been shocked the first time I realized what those noises meant. Shocked, then intrigued, curious, excited, then just, you know, blasé. As in, Mom and Dad were getting it on again, roll over, back to sleep.

"You miss Mom wearing this dress for you, don't you, Dad?"

He nods, and his hands on my hips are stoking me there, gentle caresses on my skin where those little straps cross my hips and my hips jerk the way they do when Brad touches me and I want more. My sex jerks forward and I brush that rigid swelling that Daddy's trousers restrain. My clitoris brushes Dad through my panties and his trousers and a hot wet pulse overwhelms my sex so that I have to bite my bottom lip to stifle a moan.

"You miss everything else Mom did for you, don't you Dad?" He's so hard and I remember last night and how happy he looked as he breathed my Mom's name. How satisfied he was after his release.

"I do, Aimee," he almost groans.

I can sense his need, his loss, his urgency and I love my Dad and I promised Mom I'd take care of him. I promised my Mom I'd always look after Dad for her and I know what Dad needs. There's a black hole inside me as I slide backwards off his lap and onto my knees on the floor in front of him and my mind's a blank as my hands fumble at his belt, at his zip but I've done this before and It's not like I don't know what I'm doing here and Dad doesn't actually resist.

"I don't believe this is happening." Dad looks down at his lap as his cock stands upright a few inches in front of my nose while I gulped. It was...well, frankly, Dad's cock was a lot larger than I'd anticipated.

"Me neither." I heard my own voice sharing the same tone of disbelief as my Dad's but one of my hands was already clasping my Dad's shaft, my finger's curling around is girth and yes, he's definitely thicker than any of the other cocks I've done this with, which isn't that many. In the back of my mind, I know I shouldn't be doing this, not with my Dad, but I know what my Dad needs.

"Do I really look just like Mom?" I ask Dad, puffing my breath at his cockhead as I draw the foreskin down, exposing the swollen reddish-purple head. He's, okay, he's definitely a lot bigger than Brad and I'm looking at his cock and thinking my god, how could that monster fit inside my Mom and my sex pulses wetly at that thought coz, yeah, I'm the mirror image of my Mom. Size and everything.

"Yeah, you do," Dad groans, looking down at me and one of his hands is stroking my head, the side of my face, very gently, very tenderly. "Just like your Mom. When she was your age, she looked exactly like you."

I smile. "Did Mom give you blowjobs when she was my age?" I don't wait for an answer, I start to lick the base of his cock where he emerges from his trousers. I want to see his balls now as well, I want all of him. "Push your trousers down," I breathe and he does, my hands helping him as his cock bounces against my face and then yeah, his trousers and boxers are down around his ankles and his cock's exposed, his cock and his balls and I bury my face against him.

Breathing in, inhaling his masculine sweaty acridity as I licks his cock, cup his balls with one hand and they're so big, big and full of cum and I know exactly what my Dad needs as I lick my way up his shaft, open my mouth wide and take his cockhead into my mouth. My Dad's cock. In my mouth and I taste him and lick him and I swallow saliva flavored with the taste of my Dad's cock and it's so bad of me and I can't resist, I do what Brad's been teaching me and I just slide my lips down my Dad's shaft until the tip of his cock is all the way inside my mouth and then I go down a little but further.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" my Dad groans and the pleasure in his voice ripples through me so that I have to moan myself around his cock and now I'm caught up in what I'm doing and I'm servicing his cock. Dad's spreading his legs wider so I can work my lips around his shaft and my fist is wrapped around his shaft, and I'm stroking him as my head bobs up and down.

"Oh Jesus, Aimee," my Dad groans and I know he's enjoying this and his excitement is rising fast. "Aimee!"

I've been getting good at blowjobs, four years' experience with half a dozen different boyfriends, and Brad is older, he knows, he's been teaching me a few tricks and now I start to use them on my Dad, twisting my grip on his shaft, wetting his shaft with my saliva so my hand slides on him, swirling my tongue around him, teasing the underside of his cockhead with my tongue, moving my lips on his length, stroking him with one hand and cupping his balls with my other.

Dad's cock has its own taste and it's actually rather nice and knowing that it's my Dad's cock makes it even more exciting for me. My Dad? Well, obviously he's excited and we all know about guys and hard cocks and where the blood goes so I know my Dad's excited Jesus, I'm blowing my own Dad. His hands are on my head, stroking my hair back, he's looking down at me, watching me while I suck on his cock. My Dad's cock. I'm blowing my Dad in one of the back rooms of the Church and for a moment I just about choke, even though this is nowhere near my first blowjob but then I just stop thinking about it and get down to business making my Dad happy and doing what my Mom would've done if she was still with us.

Yes, I tell myself. That's what I'm doing. I'm looking after my Dad the way Mom would've looked after him and that's what she asked me to do. Look after my Dad. That's what I'm doing and if I could smile, I'd smile around Dad's cock but my lips are already stretched wide around his girth so the only smile is inside my mind.

"Christ, Aimee, you're a good at this." Dad's very satisfied as I bob my head up and down rather more quickly. The only sounds breaking the silence of this room are my wet stroking and sucking interrupted at random with Dad; heavy breathing and my own muted but definitely excited moans. I'm actually enjoying giving my Dad a blowjob and that's just weird but yeah, I know I'm good at this and I like it that Dad tells me so. A girl likes to know when she's doing a good job.

Both of Dad's hands are on my head, guiding and lightly controlling my bobbing and I like it that Dad's taken control. I like it that he's excited, that I'm giving him what he needs and I know I amd because his hips are starting to jerk with excitement, his cock's thicker and harder and my jaw's beginning to ache a little from stretching wide around him. He's thicker than Brad, longer, at least another inch longer and he's really excited now, excited and hard.

My Dad's hard for me. The thought excites me as my lips seal around my Dad's cock, as my mouth sucks on him, as my tongue slides over him. My Dad's cock. In my mouth. I'm giving my Dad a blowjob and if Father Auyeung could see what was happening here, he'd have a heart attack on the spot. Forget mere peer pressure and secular sinning. My head's spinning. I know this is totally taboo. I mean, my Dad? What girl does anything like this with her Dad? What Dad does this with his daughter?

But I am. I'm doing it and even as my head spins, my mouth is excitedly plunging downwards on my Dad's cock and I can taste him. I'm swallowing saliva flavored by my Daddy's cock and I'm doing it eagerly. Enthusiastically. And my Dad's letting me. Letting me? His hands are holding my head and he's almost controlling my movements now and I'm in, like, this quandary all of a sudden.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,208 Followers
123456...8