Save The Last Dance For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,204 Followers

Should I be doing this? Does Daddy really want me doing this? What would Mom say if she could see me know, dressed in one of her dresses and sucking on my Daddy's cock. I mean, Mom knew I gave guy's blowjobs, we'd had that mother-daughter talk. A few of them actually. Dad knew for that matter, he'd caught me once or twice and he hadn't said a thing. But boyfriends were one thing. My Dad? That's another thing entirely but even though my mind's suddenly caught in a quandary, I don't stop what I'm doing but then I think of Mom again, my Mom's last words to me.

I pop my mouth off of Daddy's cockhead but I keep on stroking him as I look up at my Dad.

"Mom said," I sort of half gasp. "Mom asked me to look after you, Daddy." My hand's working diligently while my thoughts slowly form themselves into words. "I'm not sure ... I don't think she meant like this...?" But I'm not sure of that either. I mean, my Mom was my Mom, she was ... different. I mean, this dress. It was hers. She left it for me to wear. What sort of Mom leaves a dress like the one I'm wearing to a girl the age I was when she passed away?

Dad looks down at me, one of his hands holding my head, the other takes my hand in his, stops me stroking him because I haven't stopped. "Let go, Aimee," he says, and I do, disappointed. He smiles, brushes his cock against my cheek. His smile broadens as my mouth instinctively opens wider, my head half turns as I try to capture his cockhead.

"You're so very like your Mom, Aimee," he says. "Your Mom and I never talked about this, but somehow, I think your Mom would approve." He smiles. "Elaine could be pretty wild, Aimee, we had some good times together, her and I."

I'm not sure that my Mom would be this wild, but I know what she said to me.

"So look after me, Aimee," Daddy says gently. "If you're okay doing this for me, look after me."

My hand returns to my Dad's cock, starts stroking him again as I lick his length, smile up at him. "Is this how you want me to look after you, Daddy?"

Dad smiles down to me. "Enough talking, Aimee." His hand pushes me head down, my mouth opens wide, his cock stretches my lips and in a moment my head has resumed its bobbing motion. "You can look after me like this."

I know he really means it because now both of his hands are controlling my head in a manner that's rather more forceful than any of my boyfriends have ever used with me. He lifts my mouth from his cock, presses my face downwards, guides my head from side to side, my tongue and my lips dancing over his balls and shaft, smearing my saliva over my cheeks, my nose, even my chin, making a total mess of my face. Dad's enjoying myself, I can see that as he wipes his cock across my face, then looks me in the eye.

"Open wide, Aimee," my Dad's voice is gentle but firm.

I do and he lifts my head, guides my mouth down over his cock again. His hands are on my head, controlling me completely and I'm not in charge now, I'm not moving my mouth on him, bobbing my head up and down. I'm no longer sucking him off. Daddy's fucking my mouth, pushing my head down on his cock, he only stops when he strikes resistance. His strength totally dominates me. The sounds of my soft little sucks and slurps segue quickly into muffled gasps and squeaks as his hands move my head and my mouth on his cock.

"Jesus, Aimee, you're as good at this as your Mom was," Dad says and I'd smile but I can't because Dad's cock is fucking my mouth deeply on each thrust, deeper than Brad's ever managed to coax me into doing but Dad isn't coaxing, he's demanding and my mouth is stretched around his girth. I'm wondered what to do about him finishing. I mean, I've done this before. That stuff, it spurts out everywhere and I don't want it in my hair or on my dress. I'd much rather swallow. I guess like a lot of girls, I've swallowed. I don't mind the taste to be honest. I like it.

Just, I'm not sure about my Dad finishing in my mouth.

Dad solves the whole decision dilemma for me. He's deep throating me now, pushing himself into my mouth and his cock touches the back of my throat with every push which Brad's done before. I'm kind of half thinking of lifting my mouth of him and jerking him off because, you know, he's my Dad when he just blows off in my mouth. His cock throbs, one of his hands presses down on my head, holds me there as his hips jerk and there's that second where my eyes widen and I know what's going to happen and then there's that first jetting spurt straight down my throat and my Dad's cumming and he's cumming hard.

He eases back after a second, after that first spurt has half choked me and now those thick hot spurts of my Dad's semen are erupting inside my mouth while I gulp and swallow frantically, my eyes watering as I try to swallow and breathe all at the same time. I can't believe there's so much cum. I mean, I've done this before, it's not like I'm taken by surprise or anything, I know what I'm doing but none of my boyfriends have ever cum so copiously into my mouth and it's just spurting and spurting and spurting and I'm swallowing continuously, as fast as I can.

At last Dad's spurt's ease of, he's done and he sighs with contentment, relaxing. "Guess that's not your first blowjob then, Aimee," he says, stroking my hair away from my face, watching me as I suck his cock clean, licking his glans, licking that last drop of cum that oozes out at the very tip.

I lift my mouth from him, lick his cum from my lips. There's some on my chin that escaped. I wipe it up with one finger, lick my finger clean. Smile. He knows it's not. He walked in on me once, with Ross. Right when Ross was shooting off in my mouth. Ross never noticed, but I did. I watched my Dad looking at me as I swallowed Ross's cum, thinking oh shit, now I'm in it, I'm gonna be grounded for life. Dad just watched until I'd swallowed everything, then he held his finger to his lips and backed away. He never said a thing about it afterwards.

I giggled. "You know it's not, you saw me once," I said, licking my lips again. Swallowing. Tasting my Dad's cum. Not quite sure what to think. I mean, I've just given my Dad a blowjob. And swallowed. Then licked his cock clean. My Dad's cock. Is that weird or what? Actually, he's caught me out more than once and he never said a thing about it. "That was a long time ago."

My Dad laughs. "Yeah, I remember," he says. His cock kind of jerks. "You looked exactly like your Mom the first time she gave me a blowjob." He pushes his seat right back. Pats his lap. "Come here, Aimee." He doesn't bother tucking his cock away.

I come anyway. I mean, it's just been in my mouth, I've got a tummy full of my Dad's cum. I sit across his lap, and I can feel his cock against the backs of my thighs and Jesus, I'm so soooo wet. I'm melting and my panties are soaked through. Dad slips one arm around my waist. Me, I rest my head on his shoulder. I've given my Dad a blowjob. I've given my Dad a blowjob. I can't think about anything else and I can taste him in my mouth. Salty. Astringent. My Dad's semen.

"Aimee," my Dad says at last and he's sounding a little worried. Not without reason I guess. I mean, daughter, blowjob. Think about that one. I'm over eighteen but that's probably not what he's worried about.

"Yes," I say, thinking to myself that I wish he'd touch me. He's my Dad but I want his hand in my panties. I want ... I want ... I'm not sure what else I want, I'm so confused, but I want his hand there, on me.

"I don't think..." he starts to say.

"Then don't," I whisper, my heart pounding, taking his hand in mine and placing it on me, right between my legs, where I'm so hot and so wet. Where I part them a little so his hand fits. "Don't think." My hand rests on his, presses his hand against me. "Don't think at all, Daddy. It's yours if you want it." My voice says it without me thinking, but as soon as the words come out, I know they're true. If Daddy wants what his hand is cupping, it's his.

"You don't have to ask," I whisper, looking up at him. "It's yours. If you want it, Daddy, just take it."

"Aimee," my Dad groans, but his hand is touching me through my panties, exploring and he knows how wet I am. How excited I am.

"Nobody's been there, Daddy," I whisper. "Not yet. You can be the first."

"You're my baby girl, Aimee," Dad says.

"Mom asked me to look after you, Dad," I whisper, and his fingers on me are driving me crazy. "I want to look after you, Dad." And I do. "I want to give you everything Mom gave you." I look up at my Dad, really serious. "You said I look just like Mom, Dad. I do, don't I?" I know I do.

Dad nods. "You do, Aimee, just like your Mom."

"Then treat me like Mom, Dad," I whisper, sliding off his lap to stand in front of him. "Look at me, Dad, don't I look like Mom?"

Dad nods and he's looking at me. Looking at me like he's a rabbit in the headlights and I smile now that I know for sure what I want. I want my Daddy. I want to look after my Daddy, I want to give him everything Mom gave him and I'm going to.

"You have no idea what your Mom and I ...." Dad groans.

I smile as I reach behind my dress, unzip it, unfasten the halter neck, let that little dress drop to the floor in a puddle around my ankles, standing in front of my Daddy in nothing but those high heeled sandals and Mom's little red g-string panties. I'm almost naked. I'm there for my Daddy.

"Daddy," I whisper, cupping my breasts. God, my nipples are going to burst, they're so sore. Swollen, larger than I've ever seen them. "Daddy, I'm going to look after you. I'm going to give you everything Mom gave you but I've never, you know ... you're going to be my first ... you can teach me ... teach me to give you everything Mom gave you ... I want to do that for you, Daddy."

I'm so on edge, so excited, my body's burning with excitement and Daddy's looking at me, he's really looking at me, really seeing me. Seeing everything except where I'm covered by that little triangle of red lace. "Are you sure, Aimee," Daddy groans and I know he wants to. He wants to but he's worried.

"I'm sure," I say, and I am. I'm certain. "You told me I'm more like my Mom than I know, Daddy. You told me that and now you can show me." I smile. "Teach me." I'm shivering and I'm scared and I'm excited. "Teach me to give you what Mom gave you." I slid my g-string panties down off my hips, down my legs and let them fall to my ankles and I'm naked. Naked for my Daddy.

Except for my black high-heeled sandals of course.

"Oh Jesus, Aimee," Dad groans.

I smile at my Daddy.

My Daddy doesn't smile at me. My Daddy looks at me and says "You have no idea what you're asking, Aimee," and he's right, I don't but I know my Daddy will teach me. My Daddy will show me what I need to do to give him what Mom gave him. Satisfy him the way my Mom satisfied him. Make my Dad happy the way Mommy used to make him happy.

Five seconds later I'm not smiling. Daddy's hands seize me, lift me as he moves off the couch and it's me that's on the couch and Daddy's hands are on the backs of my legs, behind my knees and he's spread my legs wide apart, pushed my knees back and he's staring down at my sex that I shaved this evening in the shower.

"Oh fuck, Aimee," is all he says and then I'm squealing and my hands are clutching at his hair as he buries his head between my legs and his mouth finds me and he's kissing and sucking and licking me there all at once and I'm so wet and excited and I'm just out of my mind as he sucks and licks across my clitoris and it's so good it's so good it's so good.

"Daddy," I squeak. "Ohhhh Daddy ... ohhhh ... ohhhhhh ..." and I'm climaxing all over my Daddy's face as his tongue probes at my sex and nobody's ever done this to me before and I thought that climax last night was good but this is exponentially better and Daddy's hands hold me as I squeal and moan and cry out and then his lips and his tongue find my clitoris and I climax a second time just like that and it's me that's lying there looking at my Daddy helplessly as he licks me and tastes me and sucks at me.

"Oh Jesus, Daddy," I gasp. "Oh Jesus."

"Is that what you want, Aimee?" Daddy's smiling. "That's just a taste of what I want to give you."

If that's just a taste, I can't wait for the full menu but right now I can barely breath, let alone speak and Dad knows that. He's smiling as he picks my little red g-string panties of the floor and looks at them.

"They're lovely, Aimee," he says, putting them in his pocket. He stands, takes my hand, helps me to my feet. "We better get back to the dance," my Dad smiles. "Let's get you into that dress. You can clean up in the washrooms up here before we go down again."

I nod. Dad smiles at me. "Are you okay, Aimee?" He's looking at me.

I smile back, finding my voice. "I'm fine Dad." I squeeze his hand. Smile. "I looked after you, didn't I?"

My Dad smiles back. "You did, Aimee. You did." He takes my hand, leads me back through the chapel, out into the foyer and it's only when we're out there that I realize my panties are in his pocket and he hasn't given them back and I'm just about to ask him for them when I notice there's someone else there.

It's dark, just the nightlights but it's Mr. Lui is standing there and that's embarrassing. I hide behind Dad as I slip past him and into the ladies. I can hear him and Dad talking and then Maddie's looking at me and we're both surprised. Her hair's a mess and so's her makeup. Her lipsticks all smeared like she's been kissing or something and there's, like, saliva and stuff all over her face.

"Hi Aimee," she says, and her voice sounds a little strange.

"Hi Maddie," I reply and when I see myself in the mirror, I'm just as much of a mess as she is but I know why I'm a mess and I'm not talking to Maddie about it. We both look like we've just emerged from a long makeout session at a party and I've been here with Maddie before, just, not when we're both out with our Dad's and I'm kind of wondering about her but I'm not asking.

She looks at me and I know she's as curious as I am but she's not asking either and even if she did, how could I tell her. I mean, making out with my Dad? Giving my Dad a blowjob? Not to mention what my Dad just did to me. And then there's my missing panties. I mean, they weren't much but I hadn't planned on going commando. Maddie drops her handbag and when she bends to pick it up, I kind of can't help noticing.

Maddie's not wearing any panties and her dress is almost as short as mine. I blink but no, I'm not saying anything and I turn away and pretend not to notice. Was Maddie doing something with her Dad? I mean, there's no-one else up here. Maybe it's not just me. Maybe I'm not quite so weird. I don't know but it doesn't matter, I'm not saying a thing.

Without a word, we both wash our faces, adjust our dresses, brush out our hair and redo it. After I touch up my lip gloss, I lend mine to Maddie and she does hers as well. She has no idea where hers got to and when we emerge, we're both looking as immaculate as we were when we arrived.

Except that neither Maddie nor I are wearing panties.

Dad and Mr. Lui don't seem to mind and it's not like I'm asking my Dad for them back in front of Mr. Lui but I am, you know, like, a bit embarrassed. And shy. Actually I'm blushing coz I've never gone anywhere without panties. Definitely not downstairs and into our Church's Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance in the shortest dress I've ever worn without any panties on. From the look of her face, neither has Maddie and I'm not sure which of us is more embarrassed.

"Dance, Maddie?" my Dad asks as we walk into the hall and of course it's a dance, the music's still playing and it's that slow stuff Father Auyeung likes. Maddie blushes bright red and looks at her Dad but Mr. Lui just smiles and pats her butt and Dad leads her out and takes her in his arms and they're slow dancing together.

"Aimee?" Mr. Lui smiles at me, takes my arm and, I mean, what can I say, thirty seconds later I'm in his arms and we're dancing and I am so aware I'm not wearing any panties. It's embarrassing. It's also weirdly exciting looking around and there's all those other Dad's glancing at me as they dance with their daughters or their daughter's friends. They're looking at me and I know they like what they're looking at and I'm kind of wishing I'd worn something a bit more, you know, conservative.

"Everyone likes your dress, Aimee," Mr. Lui says, and he's smiling. "You're like an eyeball magnet." Like a something else magnet I think to myself as his hands draw me closer but this time he's not hard and I'm kind of, you know, wondering about him and Maddie. We chat about stuff but without any panties on, it's hard to keep up any sort of conversation and I keep wondering if anyone can see my butt. God, I hope not.

Maddie must be thinking the same because her face is wearing that same kind of embarrassed flustered expression that I'm feeling and I'm kind of hoping that Dad and Mr. Lui will swap us back but they don't. For the next dance we get passed on to someone else's Dad and guess what? That's right. Hard. It's half an hour before I make it back to my Dad's arms and safety and I'm totally flustered and kind of relieved nobody has noticed and also more than a little excited.

From the look of her face, so is Maddie.

Dancing with my Dad, I look up at him, glance around, look back up. "Dad," I whisper, "can I have my panties back? Please."

Dad smiles. "You wanted me to teach you to give me what Elaine gave me, Aimee." His voice is low, gentle, just for him and me. "Is that what you really want?"

"Yes," I gasp, and all of a sudden I'm so on edge.

"I'm teaching you now, Aimee," Dad says. "Your Mom didn't wear panties with this dress."

She didn't? Oh my god! Mom! "But ..." I glance around. There must be a hundred other girls here, maybe more and as many Dads. "It's a Church Dance, Dad." I swallow. "It's, like, really embarrassing. Please, Dad."

Dad smiles as he dances me across the hall without a word. Dances me all the way to a dimly lit corner and stops with his back to the wall. My back is to the hall and we're half behind a pillar here as well and I relax, lean back against it and it's cool against my skin.

"I used to like it when your Mom wore this dress, Aimee," Dad says and he's holding both my hands in his. "I told you she only wore it on special occasions, didn't I?" He smiles now and I know he's remembering. "And when she did, she never wore panties because she knew that was exciting for me."

Dad looks at me. "You asked me to teach you to give me what Elaine gave me, Aimee. Do you want to stop now?"

I look at my Dad and I'm sort of shivering and excited and scared. I mean, you try it. Dance with no panties on and a really really short dress. I want Dad to teach me, I know. I want to give Dad what he wants. But I'm embarrassed and I'm scared and ....

"You're embarrassed and you're scared and you're excited," Dad says, smiling and it's like he's reading my mind and I am. I'm on fire and I'm scared. He smiles at my expression. "How about this," he says, and his hand slips under the v-front of my dress and cups my breast, thumbs my swollen nipple and back here, in the almost darkness, behind the pillar, I know no-one can see us.

I look at my Dad, then down at his hand as he toys with my nipple and I half close my eyes, accepting his hand, knowing my Dad wants to do this to me and I want his hand on me.

"Put your panties on now," Dad says, pulling them from his pocket and handing them to me.

I blush bright red, ball them in my hand. "Here?"

"Here," Dad confirms. "No-one will see you behind the pillar."

I look at my Dad. Cheeks flaming, I step into them quickly, pull them up, wriggle into them and adjust them while my Dad watches, tug my dress back down. The sense of relief is vast but that sharp edge of terrified excitement isn't there. Dad watches me silently, waits until I'm finished, takes me hand and we're back on the dance floor and I'm dancing with my Dad.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,204 Followers
1...345678