Saved

Story Info
Saved from an attacker, she finds romance.
2.2k words
4.19
45.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emoguise
emoguise
21 Followers

It had been one of the worst days of my life. I was waiting outside of one of the buildings on campus waiting for my boyfriend of a year to come pick me up, when I got a text from him saying he was busy fucking someone else, and couldn't come pick me up. What a way to break up!

I started my long trek home, considering I live a couple of miles off campus, with the sun setting. I was really upset, and completely overdressed to be hiking my way home. I was wearing a cute peasant skirt that covered my ankles and a little tube top that could barely conceal my very perky size C breasts. I was always receiving the attention from men, and I liked it. My green eyes and dark exotic hair topped off the package.

About half a mile away from campus I encountered a creepy looking man. He asked if I had seen his dog. He was holding an empty dog collar in his hand, but I was weary none the less.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly, "I haven't seen your puppy." I started to walk faster, but the man was relentless.

"Well, would you like to see him?" He said under his breath. I panicked at that point, and took off running. I was in my neighborhood now, but my apartment was quite a ways away, and after kicking off my heels and sprinting, my skirts tripped me up and I fell to the pavement. The man was on me in an instant, and tore away most of my skirt in a second. I screamed and he hit me across the jaw. His mouth covered my breast as he fumbled around with his belt. And he managed to stick a few clumsy and bulky fingers in my pussy, before a pair of headlights came on in front of us and he took off running in the other direction.

I was so stunned, I couldn't move, so I laid there on the pavement as I heard footsteps approaching from the car. A breast had worked its way over my tube top, and my skirt laid in tatters around me. I must have looked quite pitiful with bleeding palms and tears streaking down my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" A familiar sounding voice boomed from behind the lights.

When a man's shirt was placed around my shoulders and two strong arms picked me up, I looked up into the face of my roommate's boyfriend, Gary. His brows were crinkled with anger, and the muscles in his neck were clenched. I was so overjoyed, that I clung to him with all the strength I had left.

My Lori, my roommate, was the luckiest woman in the world. Because, Gary is the greatest guy you will ever meet. Tall, chiseled body, dark hair, eyes, and skin, he looked like a god. And he treats her like a goddess on a pedestal, and yet still filled with passion. Whenever he comes over he makes a point to catch up with me, always friendly and concerned. We have so much in common; sometimes I wonder what it would be like to date him myself.

Lori has a typical model frame. Little breasts, tiny ass, tight stomach, and I figured Gary liked that type until one day at our apartment pool when I caught him staring at my sunbathing body. Lori and he were complete opposites, and I think that worked for them. Their sex life was amazing, from what I could hear through the walls. And I had even masturbated to the sound of the creaking mattress and Lori and Gary's moans.

But now, seeing the anger in his eyes, he looked like a completely different person. Not the gentle Gary, but someone else all together. I knew he would have killed that man, if he hadn't have run away. I couldn't bring myself to talk. But Gary kept me calm by whispering in my ear.

"Shhh, its all over now. You are safe. Shhhhh, I'm here Misty." He didn't even let me go when we got to the car, he just pulled back the driving seat and sat down with me still clinging onto his now bare chest. He drove me back to my apartment and carried me up the steps with me shivering and crying the whole time. Lori heard the knock and shouted,

"Coming back for more now are we, Gary?" But as soon as she opened the door, she yelled, "Oh, God, Misty! Are you okay? What happened? Take her into the bathroom, Gary. Put her in the tub, she's shivering." He walked me into the bathroom and Lori began to undress me while running hot water in the tub.

Gary stood there momentarily as I was getting undressed, then caught himself, and politely walked out of the room. Suddenly I panicked! I didn't want him to leave my sight.

"Don't leave me, he left me and I had to walk, and then....then...then...but...don't leave me please!" I was hysterical. I didn't know what I was saying but the words poured out. Completely naked, I ran out of the bathroom with Lori trailing behind me trying to cover me. I jumped up into Gary's arms, and he stood looking down at me shocked.

Lori came over silently and placed a robe around me. Even after being almost sexually violated, I became suddenly aware of the fact that Gary's hand was under my bare bottom and brushing against my womanhood. Gary's face was flushed, as they both carried me back to the bathroom and Gary placed me into the now full bath.

"It will be alright honey, we will just be outside the door, no one is leaving you I promise. We'll be right back, I need to talk to Gary a moment alone. I promise, right here honey," Lori said while taking his hand and leading him outside. He seemed reluctant to go now, but followed anyway. I heard them whispering outside.

"What happened here?" "I drove up on this guy attacking her." "Her boyfriend left her to walk? THAT FUCKER! Did you see the guy?" "No, he took off so fast, I wanted to go after him, but I saw it was Misty and I about died." "Oh, honey. I'm sorry, she's in bad shape. Thank god you were there, but can you stay tonight. I don't think she'll be okay if you leave. You saved her after all. She's not hurt, just frightened." "Should we call the police? I don't think she can talk right now." "Yeah, hes long gone for now anyway. Maybe in the morning." "Will you go back in there with her now, I don't want her to be alone." "Sure babe. Just go sit down and calm down, you look really stressed out." "You should've seen what he was doing, if I hadn't of gotten there.....I should have gotten there earlier...." "SHH, she might be able to hear, its not your fault, you saved her. I love you."

She returned and helped me out of the tub, drying me off and I hugged her. She was a good friend. I love her, but I envy the great jewel of a boyfriend she has. She placed me back in a robe, and took me to my bed.

"I'm okay Lori," I said, "you don't have to take care of me. I'm fine now."

"Nonsense, that's what friends are for. You've had quite a scare. I'll make you some tea." She smiled and left me. Gary came shyly into the room and brought a chair over to sit next to me. He was still shirtless from giving his clothing to me, and I stared unknowingly at his toned torso. He was amazingly attractive to me now, after all that he did for me. I was drawn to him, and was ashamed of myself.

Lori returned with the tea and a small ice pack for my chin. She motioned for Gary to come away, as she turned off the light, but I gave a small look of protest and Gary shook his head. He leaned back in the chair and smiled at me. I gave a nod of appreciation and turned over to my side as I fell asleep from exhaustion. The dream I had was horrible. I must have shook violently and started moaning, because Gary was instantly on the bed with me holding me down.

He rocked me back and forth and held me tight. I clung onto his hands and pressed back into the embrace. We were still for what seemed like hours. I could smell his cologne and feel his breath on the back of my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, the overwhelming passion I felt for him suddenly clouded my thoughts. Since my robe had worked its way open I grabbed one of his strong hands and placed it on my breast very suddenly. I heard his quick intake of breath, and felt a stirring against my ass. His hand grasped my breast gently and he kneaded the flesh slowly.

Still in the spooning position he started kissing the back of my neck and took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and teased it gently yet firmly. I turned around and stared him right in the face. He had all this want in his eyes. We kissed, timidly at first, then he ventured to place his tongue in my mouth. Caressing my tongue with his, our passions ignited. He quickly removed the robe, and I laid there without a stitch of clothing while he gazed down at my body.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

My nipples hardened at his stare and without bothering to take off any of his clothes, he swung my legs over the side of the bed, and knelt down in between my legs. He just knelt there looking for the longest time. I became very self conscious and tried to cover up my hairless pussy with my hand. He took it lovingly and placed my hand behind his head. He was still motionless, as though he were memorizing everything about my cunt.

He then ever so slightly touched me. Right on the outside folds, he ran his finger very gently down the sides and then once down the middle to part it. My pink inner flesh was now exposed and he blew softly on me, causing shivers to evoke. Just when I thought I was going to die from ecstasy his tongue made contact with my clit, and I moaned loudly. He explored my every fold and crevice with his tongue and not until my juices were dripping down my thighs did he insert a finger.

He pumped me gingerly with this finger and slowly inserted another. This was all I could take. I was about to cum all over his fingers when he slid them out and sat back looking at me. He slipped his fingers into his mouth and closed his eyes while I looked at him. Cleaning them completely off, he said,

"I imagined your taste for so long. Watched you prance around in the apartment with your perfect body. But never could I have imagined this. You are so tight and you taste like heaven. I want you now, but if you can't tonight after all you've been through I will understand," He looked deeply into my face as I nodded very slowly and pulled him to me. With him standing and me sitting I had perfect access to his pants. I slid off his jeans and slowly peeling down his boxers.

I revealed the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. It was at least 7 inches long and very thick standing perfectly at attention only inches from my face. I looked up into the face of the man I was falling for, and down his muscled chest into a V-curve of his hips down a sexy happy trail to this wondrous sight.

I licked the end of his head and tasted the sweetest pre-cum I have ever tasted. I enveloped the shaft as much as I could with my entire mouth and massaged his balls with my free hand. Just as I started to pump him in and out of my mouth, he pulled free and grunted,

"Please, I just want to be in you. I want to look you in the eyes." He laid me back and placed himself at the opening of my waiting pussy lips. While cradling my hips he gently pushed forward. Then he pulled out, and then all the way in. While he was still, allowing my pussy to adjust to his massive size, we kissed this sweet and passionate kiss.

We started a perfect rhythm and soon the both of us were lost in pleasure. He was so concerned about my finishing with him he masterfully rubbed my clit building us both up until the peak of both of our efforts were resolved with a perfectly timed shared orgasm, shaking both our bodies and ending with complete complacency.

I pondered next to this exhausted beautiful man, who had saved my life earlier this night, and now laid spent in my arms after the most wonderful lovemaking I have ever experienced. All I could think about suddenly, was my poor roommate...

emoguise
emoguise
21 Followers