Saved by Merrill

Story Info
A man on the road less traveled is being hunted...
1.4k words
3.67
10.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in the fantasy world of Dragon Age, and I do not claim ownership of said franchise nor any derivatives. This is purely a story for people to enjoy, nothing more. Also, I welcome constructive criticism, I want to get better t writing, but I can't do that without knowing my flaws and what I am doing right :)

Now,

Let's,

Begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are Siarl Ó'Sioda, who is far away from your village, and was being pursued by three bandits. "I should have listened to my brother! He told me to take the Imperial Highway but nooo, I had to be adventurous and take the less beaten path!" you thought as he heard arrows wiz by your head.

You have lived in Val Foret your entire life, and at the age of 19, have decided to go to Val Royeaux to make your fortune. Even though Val Foret was situated right on the imperial highway (the stone road that connected Thedas together), you had always loved adventure, so you wanted to travel though the forests to get to Val Royeaux. Now, that decision was paying off- for the bandits.

You are part of a rich family in Val Foret, and your family wanting show their wealth to the nobles in Val Royeaux, had bought you a fine green tunic with sleeves with gold sewn in, a leather chest piece, and a long sword; None of which would be of any use to you in fighting off the bandits, not being trained and all.

You hear a loud *THUNK* and feel a horrible, piercing pain in upper shoulder blade, a thousand times worse than anything you have ever felt. You let out a loud scream and fall forward and hear footsteps approaching. "This is how I die, isn't it? Andraste please let the Maker have mercy!" You think as you hear three people coming towards you from behind and, wait... someone is running towards you from the direction you had been running to. You hear whooshes unlike those of the arrows pass over him along with great heat, towards the bandits. The bandits screamed and went silent.

You hear a rustling in the leaves moving towards you. You turn you head to the side on which the movement had stopped, and saw two very white bare feet attached to long firm calves covered in chainmail and the butt of a mages staff stuck into the ground next to the feet. The owner of the calves, the person who had just saved you, lowered herself into a squatting position. Tight, tall, yet full thighs also clad in mail attached to round, medium-narrow hips. She had on what looked like an under-outfit of skintight chainmail, covered by a traditional Dalish garment (the name of which escaped his mind at the moment) that looked like an Apron-Dress with the sides cut out, leaving only a side-less top and long loincloth. She has thin arms and stomach, with small but plump breasts. She had an adorable face, with cute lips, very large eyes, a short hairstyle, a small nose, elegant cheek bones and jaw, elven ears and face tattoos.

"Thank... you. Who... are y-" you begin to say, but are cut off. "I'm Merrill, no more questions, I'll heal you. Don't worry." She says and she lets out a soft smile and closes your eyes and you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up on a bed in the middle of a single room wattle hut with openings in the walls for windows and a larger opening for a door. There are no covers over any of the opening, none made of cloth, wood, nor glass. The roof is made of thatch and there is a post in the middle of the room. You notice you are naked except for a light sheet draped over your hips and privets.

You try to get up and then the elven woman who saved you earlier walks in the door and rushes towards him "lie back down, you're not strong enough to walk yet" she says as she puts each of her hands on your shoulders and gentle lays you back down. "Where... am I? W-why did you save me?"

She sits down next to you on the bed, right next to your hip and places her hand closest to you on your thigh, which causes you to get harder and the back of your neck to heat up. "Your about 5 miles from where you fell, as for the second question, " she smiles, "I couldn't resist a man in distress, especially not one quite so good looking as you." Your jaw quivers with the endorphins rushing through your blood. "W-w-what do you want of me?" you ask, hoping she will answer with what you think she is saying.

"I want you," she says "you, your mind, and," she moves her hand under the sheet covering your now growing erection and grasps it gently, "I want you to fuck me." Before you can consent, the petite Dalish beauty tosses the sheet off of you and holds your now rapidly stiffening cock up and sucks gently on its head. Your toss your head back in pleasure; you see how her cheeks indent as she creates a vacuum with her mouth on your now pulsing erection. With her free hand, she undoes her apron-dress and throws it to the side, showing the skin-tight chainmail that clings to her plump, perky tits. Her hand on your cock now begins to rub up and down, slowly caressing the pre-cum to the tip where she sucks it out and swallow it.

She begins twisting her hand as she sucks you off and then slowly thrusts your cock deeper into her wet, vacuum mouth, her hand leading in front of her lips. With her other hand she caresses your balls, she then moves her body so as to see her ass better. The formfitting chainmail shows every last curve of her cute, tight butt. Her ass isn't the most beautiful sight though, as the petite elf lines up your cock and her mouth to deep throat me. She plunges down with her hand leading her mouth; she goes all the way to the root of your cock in one fluid movement, sending shivers of pleasure throughout your body. She leaves your cock in her throat for a few seconds, letting her esophagus massage the last of the pre-cum out. Her throat is so tight, you almost cum.

She opens on large, beautiful eye and looks at you before raising her head up to the tip of your cock again to suck. You reach out one hand to touch her sexy, tight, peach like ass. The chainmail isn't that cold, or rough at all, it feels more like silk. You spank her slightly and she jilts forwards slightly as she sucks your cock and brings her head up and gives you a hand job while she looks at you, and speaks through pre-cum stained lips. "You like my ass?" you nod your head. She smiles, "then you'll love this."

She quickly swings herself so that she is kneeling right in front of your cock and facing away from you. She picks your hard cock up and brings it to her ass and pushes it into her ass cleavage and squeezes her ass together with her hands and slowly moves up and down, making you grown with pleasure. She quickens the pace, her ass forming around your cock, pressuring it to blow its load at any moment. Just as your about to hit an orgasm, she stops, turns around and opens up the top of her outfit, revealing her firm, proud breasts.

Lowers herself so that she lies on her stomach and your cock is in between her tits. She pushes them together with her hands and lowers her head down to suck on your cock. You are large enough so that she can both tit-fuck you and give you a blowjob at the same time, which is the best you have ever felt in your life. Her breasts slosh as they hug and rub your cock, and her cute lips suck on the top one and a half inches of your cock. She sucks you harder, harder, and harder.

Eventually, you reach an orgasm. Her tits running your cum up and down the inside of your cock. You experience wave after wave of pleasure and joy, then she sucks the cum out of you. She sucks so hard, she sucks the cum out of you. You lay back, paralyzed. You look up and see that her cheeks are full of cum, even a little running out of her nose. She tilts her head back and swallows. "Delicious," she says as she moves to lie down next to you. You both fall asleep in each other's arms.