Saved by Gina

Story Info
I become the bottom of a throuple, in love with my Mistress.
945 words
4.12
9.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This bartender was hot, and now he was off-shift and talking to me. I'd actually been waiting for this moment for awhile, hoping he'd stop keeping me on the hook. He's laughing at something I said when I feel someone sit at the stool on my left.

"You look like you need saving."

A beautiful girl with blonde, curly hair was smiling at me and I was immediately intrigued by the confidence in her voice. My knees shifted as I turned around on my stool so my back was to the bartender.

"I don't, but I don't mind being saved by you."

This is how I met Gina. She has an eye for picking out submissive sluts in a crowd and enough charm to bring them home that same night.

I never once looked back at the bartender until she left that night, my number saved in her phone. I turned back to him, shrugged and flashed a grin. He just laughed.

_____________________

The first night Gina and I fucked was the first time I'd licked a cunt. We drank, talked and laughed for hours before shedding our clothes.

I still remember the feel of her breath picking up and her cunt getting warmer, tighter as my tongue swirled around her clit. I felt powerful being able to make her cum, and also happy to be pleasing someone so amazing.

I loved her body and she loved mine, but we looked best intertwined together. We'd learn this later when her Master joined us a few weeks later and began documenting our time together.

We worked well as a throuple. I looked up to Gina, she looked out for me and up to her Master, who looked out for her and down on both of us. The more disgusting aspects of submission became mine, and they rewarded me sweetly for it.

Gina had never been fond of being a toilet, so that became my job. Her Master would loop a blue leash around my neck and walk me into the backyard naked. I'd open my mouth eagerly and try to drink all of his piss, but inevitably ended up covered in it too.

He'd take me back in and let me rinse off in the shower. Gina would slip in and kiss me in the water.

_____________________

One night, the three of us bought cans of wine and decided to walk down to the waterfront. Of course, we had some tequila and whiskey at their place before we left, so we were already laughing as we left.

On the way there, I got the overwhelming need to pee. I held the hem of my skirt up a bit and hovered my cunt over a planter box on the side of the road while they waited for me. As I let loose, a few cars drove by and I laughed, though grateful the streetlight above was out.

We kept walking, drinking and playing, climbing the occasional tree. When we got to the bridge, Gina's Master had us both get on our knees on the concrete while she sucked his dick for awhile.

When he was ready, he told us both to bend over the railing facing the water. He wasted no time shoving his dick up Gina's ass and she took it well, like she always did. We weren't far from a streetlight that was on this time and I looked around nervously.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of her ass and told me to turn around and clean him off, which I did happily. Gina's ass to my mouth was also one of my favorite jobs. My spit also served as my own lube, when he pulled me up and turned me back over the railing before fucking my ass.

I'm not stoic like Gina and I cried out as he pounded into me. From below, on the bike path, we heard a whoop from a passerby enjoying the show. We all laughed but soon I was crying again so Gina's Master pulled me back from the railing so my ass was still in the air for fucking but Gina laid below me and held my face to her cunt, muffling my cries.

He stopped fucking me after some time and went back to fucking Gina's ass as I watched, still teary-eyed. She was such a good anal slut and I was envious of that skill. When he came in her ass, I crawled over and licked it up for her as he took a video.

Still with one can of wine to split, we started our walk home. This time, Gina was the one who needed to pee. We were nearby a parking garage for the local mall, so we climbed the stairs to the deserted top floor.

Gina told me to take my clothes off and lie down on the concrete, so I did. As her Master filmed, she took her pants off and positioned herself about a foot above my face. We waited a bit, giggling and joking about bladder shyness.

I was taken aback when Gina suddenly let loose a strong, hot stream of piss right onto my face as I lay naked in this empty parking lot. We all laughed even as I sputtered underneath her, feeling disgusting and amazing.

As we left the parking lot, we joked about the security tapes for that night. I hope someone had fun watching that. We walked the few blocks back to Gina's house, finally all tired. I was allowed to rinse off, and when I came back to her room, I curled against her as the happiest, littlest spoon.