Saved by the Facial

Story Info
She won't graduate unless she does what teacher says.
1.8k words
4.25
55.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Pierce's 4th period Senior English was the last before lunch and the students were anxious for it to end.

Jamie Stern sat in the back row, lost in thought. She had turned 18 over the winter break and was counting down the hours till school ended. She would go to college and never come back to this town.

The bell rang and as the students made to leave Mr. Pierce called out.

"Miss Stern could you please come see me at my desk."

She left her things and walked over.

"Yes?" she said

"Give it a minute," Mr Pierce said, motioning that he was waiting for the other students to leave.

While pretending to read a paper, he eyed her up down. Jamie was of medium height and slim. But her shyness and the way she squeezed her shoulders in made her seem smaller. The uniform of white button up shirt and tartan skit accentuated her long limbs. She had brown curly hair that reached her shoulders and was more like a thick aura around her head. She had large eyes and small, slightly upturned nose. Her lips were full but lacked much color and were often pursed in a little pout of a bow.

She did not yet wear makeup.

After everyone was gone, Mr. Pierce cleared his throat and laid down the paper.

"Did you have any trouble with the recent midterm paper?" he asked

"English isn't my best subject but I thought I did alright"

"Please. Miss Stern. If you are going to cheat at least be smart about it. The writing sounded nothing like you and five minutes on the internet turned up whole passages from your paper."

She couldn't believe she had been caught. She didn't think he cared enough—he taught class like it was the last thing he wanted to do. Like he was just waiting for something better to come along. He was probably in his 30's but had the kind of boyish good looks and thick hair that made him appear 10 years younger.

"Well? You have nothing to say for yourself?" He had leaned forward on the desk and she could feel his gaze on her face as she stared at the floor.

"It-It-Its just I've been struggling and been so busy with science club and I totally forgot and I just panicked and I didn't know who to turn to and-and-and"

"I'm sorry that's no excuse. You'll fail the class. I'll have to report it to the principal. There will be a school board meeting to determine if you are suspended"

It was too much to process. "But if I fail, how-how do I graduate?" she asked.

"You won't. You'll have to take summer school. And we will report it to your college as well. I'm not sure if you'll still be able to go there next fall."

"That can't happened," she moaned. "I have to get out of here. There has to be something I can do. I'll write it this weekend. I'll turn it in on Monday."

"That won't work," Mr. Pierce said.

"I'll do extra assignments. I'll work with you after school. Anything. There has got to be something."

"Miss Stern, I'm not interested in making extra work for myself. Particularly not to help a cheating student. But if you have another proposal, I'll consider it." He leaned back and watched her squirm, enjoying despite himself.

"I'll-I'll-I'll...," she was grasping. Her whole world was crumbling around her. She had to put it back together.

Her heart leaped in her chest and she looked at the floor again as she said quietly:

"I'll go down on you."

There was a long pause and she didn't dare look up.

"Hand me your cell phone please," he said finally.

"What? Why?"

"No more questions. Just do it."

She fished it from her pocket and handed it over. Mr. Pierce turned off and set it on the table. Then he got up and went over to lock the door. There were no windows in his classroom.

He sat back down and said, "Say it again."

She met his eye, "I'll go down on you."

"Be more explicit."

"I'll-I'll suck your—suck your...cock"

Mr. Pierce sighed and thought it over for a minute.

"Alright missy. Its a deal. You suck my cock and I'll give you a B on the paper. Two conditions: 1. You answer all my questions that I'm about to ask you and 2. you do exactly as I say, no complaints. Otherwise, its off and I go straight to the office. Understood?"

Jamie nodded.

"Say it out loud" he said.

"I'll do everything you say. I won't complain. Promise."

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?"

"Yes," she replied, visibly uncomfortable.

"When? When was the last time you sucked cock?"

"Over winter break. On my boyfriend John."

"Was that the first time you had done it?"

"Yes."

"Where were you? How did it start? Be specific."

"In his basement. Watching a movie. We were making out and he asked if I would. I said yes so then he took off his pants."

"Does he have a big dick?"

"I don't know."

"What did you do next?" Mr. Pierce asked.

"I got down on my knees between his legs and put it in my mouth."

"Didn't use your hands?"

"No. I just bobbed up and down and sucked," she said. She was trembling a little and her throat was flush.

"Then what happened?"

"He held the back of my head and kinda rubbed himself and I felt it all in my mouth. It was so much, my cheeks were bulging out."

"Did you swallow?"

"No, I spit it into my hand and John looked at me all disgusted and said 'Babe, don't be a quitter, you gotta swallow'. I tried to look for a place to put it but he said 'C'mon, just swallow it down.' So I slurped it out of my hand. I didn't like how it tasted."

Mr. Pierce was boiling over. He dick felt like a divining rod against his pants. He stood up and walked around the desk to her.

"Very good Miss Stern. Now get down on your knees." She did as she was told and looked up at him, waiting for her next instructions.

"Say 'Mr. Pierce, I need your cock in mouth',"

"Mr. Pierce, I need your cock in my mouth so bad."

"Unzip my pants and take my cock out."

Her hands looked so small and pale as they fumbled with the zipper. As he felt the cold of her fingers encircle his shaft he saw stars. She pulled it out and let go.

"Very good. Now open your mouth and stick your tongue out." He gripped his dick at the base with his thumb and index finger and steered it so that just the head was sitting in the right corner of her mouth. It made her cheek puff out a little and she was now looking out the sides of her eyes.

"Now say, 'Please don't cum in my mouth'."

"Prease don cum n ma moff."

"Ha. Don't worry Miss Stern. I think I want to cum on your perfect little tits. So how about you take off that shirt and bra." She unbuttoned the shirt slowly and deliberately and he appreciated how the luscious top curve of her breasts slowly came into view. She was wearing a modest, nude colored bra that unclasped in the front. She undid it and slid both garments off behind her.

Her tits were beautiful, a handful or maybe a little more, perky with tiny pink nipples and the faintest areolas. She was very pale with a smattering of freckles across her upper chest. As she shimmied her shirt off, her tits bounced in such a way that would make a man forget his name.

"Now, I want you to put it in your mouth and suck. And with your hand I want you to jerk me so you go up and down in time with your mouth. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Good. Get to it."

She took a hold of the base and but the first 2 inches in her mouth. She had great dick-sucking lips that hugged his cock tight and he could feel her tongue against the underside of the shaft. It took a little bit to find a rhythm but she was a natural and he knew that he never had and never would have better.

After a few minutes of the nirvana that was her mouth, he stopped.

"I've always wanted to try this," Mr. Pierce said. He freed his balls so that they too were sitting outside his pants. "Lean your head back," he instructed and then laid his cock on her face so that the base was at her chin and the head reached just above her eyebrow, covering her left eye.

"Beautiful," he said. "Now suck on my balls. Not too hard."

He didn't have to tell her. Now she was in her element. She took one in her mouth and rolled it sweetly around on her tongue. And then she went back to her perfect rhythm.

It didn't take him long.

"I am so close Miss Stern."

She stopped and there was an audible plop as his dick came out.

"You're really not going to cum in my mouth, right? It was so gross."

"Oh, no. I'm not." He had something else in mind. She sucked for a few more minutes and then he stopped her.

"Alright," he said. "I'll take over. Stick your tongue out."

"But-"

"Don't worry. I just like how it looks."

Aimed at her precious mouth, Mr. Pierce began to stroke himself. He had never cum on a girl's face before.

The first shot hit her lips and went up her left check. She jolted in surprise.

The second blast hit her forehead and streaked down her nose. She started to raise her hand to her face but he slapped it away with his free hand.

The third shot hit her left check.

She was thoroughly covered and had a look of panic and surprise.

"Stay right there," he panted.

He continued to stroke himself and as the last little remnants came out he rubbed his cock all over her face and lips.

Then he took his index finger and scooped up the big loads of cum from her forehead and nose.

"Open up," he said.

She frowned and did a little pout but did as she was told.

He stuck his finger in her mouth and slid it out clean.

"Don't swallow yet," he warned. And then proceeded to clean her face with his finger and deposit it in her waiting mouth.

"Now, big gulp." She took it down and made a face.

"I can't believe you did that," she whined. He marveled at his luck as a little bit of cum dripped from her chin and landed on her nipple.

"Don't be like that," he said. "And you better swallow that last bit up or you're gonna get a B-"