Saved by the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did black out. You also returned fire. The punk with the gun was buried yesterday morning. He was wanted for first degree murder as well as armed robbery. His accomplice wasn't armed. When he saw what happened, he just waited there on the floor. He claimed that he didn't know that the other guy was carrying a gun. How are you feeling?"

"My gut aches a little, and it feels as if my right foot is asleep. Other than that I'm still too groggy to figure out what is going on. How long have I been here with all this tubing? I seem to have tubing coming out of my side and groin, as well as needles with tubes going into my left arm. What did they do to me?"

Alan could see tears forming in June's eyes. She steadied herself and then told him the news. "You've been here for a week now. They put you into an artificial coma to help the wounds heal a bit before you started to move around. The bullet that hit you was designed to break up on contact. It did brake up and passed through your intestines. They had to patch several holes. The X-rays show that they got all the fragments. The main fragment of the bullet embedded itself in your spine. Alan, there is pressure on the spinal column which is probably causing a tingling feeling in your legs. The nerve bundle wasn't cut, but it was hit pretty hard. They told me it is sort of like a bruise next to the nerve. It should heal and go away and you should be fine."

Alan was made of pretty good stuff. He didn't start complaining and whining. "How are you doing June. Is everything o.k. at the house?"

"Yes, everything is fine, except for your current condition. The doctors seem to think you will be ready to come home in about two weeks. At that time, you are to take it very, very easy for the next few months. You've already been put on sick leave by the police department. You've also been put up for a commendation. The hood who shot you had killed the people he has robbed in five of the last eight robberies he has committed. You are being listed as a hero, even in the national media. "

"I was just doing my job. How come you are here at such an ungodly hour?"

"You probably don't remember it, but pastor Bob, Julie, and I have been making sure that one of us has been here every hour, for the last few days. You are a very important person to us. My watch covers from ten p.m. to six a.m."

"You mean that you have stayed up all night for the last seven days?"

"Yes. What else could I have done?"

"June, you amaze me. You have always seemed to be caring and honest. I really don't know what I would do without your help. You are one special lady."

June blushed. She quietly said, "I don't know how you can say that. I've done some pretty bad things in my life. You know how you met me. How can you overlook that?"

"June, we have all made choices in life that we didn't care for. But, through your faith in Christ, you have been fully forgiven. The old you has passed away and what is here now is as close to perfection as a human can get. You are a wonderful woman, and I care deeply about you."

June was now quietly crying. "It's nice of you to say that, but my mind and heart say something different. I think those feelings will be with me the rest of my life."

"I think I know how to change your mind. Can you ask one of the nurses to come in here for a minute?"

The nurse came in and Alan asked for his big trucker type wallet. They had been keeping it safe for him since he had arrived in the ambulance. After the nurse brought him his wallet. Alan handed the wallet to June. Alan spoke.

"June, There are several pockets in that wallet. One of them has it's opening inside where I keep paper money. Please open that pocket and take out what you find in there. I have to tell you that I am usually hesitant to speak of things that really touch me emotionally. This way will be easier than the other way."

June looked confused. She undid the heavy snaps that allowed the wallet to fold open like a book In one side, she found the compartment with Alan's money. When she had removed the bills she could see the opening for the small pocket. She reached in, felt around, and suddenly had a shocked look on her face.

"I think I recognize this by its feel, but I have to be wrong."

With that she removed the gold band that held three beautiful small diamonds.

"I think you know what that ring is for, June. I hadn't been able to work up the nerve to ask the question that goes with it. But, since I suspect you now know it, what would your answer be?"

June, with tears running down her face, asked "Are you asking me to marry you?".

"Yes! I've wanted to do that for a year now, but could never quite get the nerve to ask. I was afraid that you might say no and then have been unwilling to stay at the house with me."

"The answer is yes! I have wished for this day, but I couldn't believe it would ever happen. I love you Alan. I think I have loved you for the better part of a year and a half. But, considering how we met, I had little hope that this would ever happen."

June got up from her chair and leaned over Alan and kissed him. The second kiss was even more heated than the first one.

One of the nurses came running into the room. "What's happened. Your heart rate monitor just jumped by thirty beats per minute. Do you have any chest, or arm pain? Let me check your blood pressure and temperature."

"No need for that, nurse. We just became engaged" said June, holding up the engagement ring. "I suspect the kiss we just shared may explain the heart rate."

"I'm going to check you anyway, just in case."

After a minute or two the nurse looked up with a broad smile on her face. "Well, it isn't your heart! I think that you are right about his heart rate. He must really love you to have that kind of reaction to a kiss!" She made her way out of the room.

"So, June, when can we set the date? Do you want to get married as soon as I leave the hospital, or sooner, or later?"

"I suspect that being on the police force you might be able to get the county clerk to come here and issue the marriage license. Would you like that??

"Yes. And as soon as we can, after that, let's ask pastor Bob to do the ceremony right here. I will be so glad to be able to show you how much I love you and be able to call you wife!"

June was crying again, but she was also smiling.

They were married before the end of the week.

During the next two weeks June would close the door for a private visit, draw the curtain around Alan's bed and give him a nice slow hand job while she kissed him and he fondled her breasts. It wasn't optimum, but it did take the edge off their eagerness.

*********************

Two weeks later, Alan was allowed to go home from the hospital. His orders were to not do any strenuous activities that would put undue pressure on his abdominal wounds. The doctor had thrown in a monkey wrench to Alan and June's plans. It was o.k. if Alan had an orgasm, but he couldn't perform intercourse for the next month or so. Alan told June not to worry. Things would work out.

They arrived home at about three in the afternoon. Alan was amazed at how tired and dizzy he was just from the simple walk from the hospital to the car and then from the car to the house. He was so tired that he had to lay down for a nap. June joined him.

They slept in each other's arms. Neither of them had slept that well in a very long time.

The following morning, Alan woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. He also smelled French toast and bacon. June came into the room, in her negligee, carrying a big tray.

"We've got cinnamon French toast and bacon, fresh home made doughnuts, and fresh coffee. I hope you are hungry."

"I could eat a horse right now. How are we going to arrange this?"

"Well, husband of mine, if you sit up with your back to the head of the bed and spread your legs, I'll sit cross legged between your legs and hold the tray on my lap. How does that sound?"

There was a mischievous grin on Alan's face as he said, "yes, that would be a wonderful idea".

The meal was occasionally punctuated with startled little moans as one or the other of the married couple reached over and caressed the other, where they would never touch in polite company. In time the meal was finished and the tray was put in the kitchen.

"June, why don't we go in and have a nice bath. My whirlpool tub is big enough for both of us. Alan tried to keep his voice from betraying that he had a very ulterior motive.

June, acted like she had no idea what he was thinking, but she had some very erotic pictures in her mind as well.

***********************

As they sat in the tub June had an idea.

"Alan, you were in the hospital for a long time. I see that your pubic area is covered in hair. Why don't you let me shave it for you?"

With a wide grin, Alan responded; "I was hoping you would suggest that. When you are done, how about give you a fresh shave as well?"

"Sounds good to me, dear."

***********************

When they got out of the bath and dried off Alan led June back into the bedroom Alan lay down flat on his back, with about two feet between the top of his head and the headboard of the bed.

June came over, grinning.

"You look like you think something is up, what are you grinning about?"

"Well, your position would offer you very good access to part of me. Is that what you had in mind, husband of mine?"

"You're too smart for me. Come on up here and straddle my head so that I can drive you up the wall with my tongue. I may not be able to screw you, but I sure can eat you out. I've been dreaming of this for a long time."

"Tell you what, I have a better idea. Let me show you."

With that said, June approached the bed and knelt with her clit and labia directly over Alan's mouth. She then lay down so that her mouth was directly over Alan's groin. She then said, "I've also wanted to do this for you for a long time."

What ensued was a wonderful mutual oral masturbation, or sixty-nine if you prefer that name. Alan was careful to spend a lot of time on Junes clit, and she started out by sucking on Alan's balls, before moving on to his cock.

It wasn't overly long before both of them were having massive climaxes. Even after climaxing, Alan continued to pleasure June. She came again and again. Finally she had taken all the climaxes she could handle and asked Alan to stop. Then June turned around and cuddled up against Alan. "I think we are going to have a lot of fun together, don't you?"

Alan answered that with a "yes" followed by a kiss. They dozed off in each other's arms.

***********************

When they woke up, Alan was the first to speak. "You know, I have a few mental fantasies that I should tell you about. If they are not within your comfort zone, they can remain fantasy. However, if you like the idea I think we could have some fun. Shall I share them with you?"

"Please, do."

"I am very interested in trying bondage. I don't necessarily want to bind you; I want you to bind me. Picture me bound spread eagle on the bed with you able to control how, and when I am to be driven to a climax. You can use any approach you want, up to and including using a strapon. I assume ticklers, vibrators, and assorted other items may be of interest to you as well. Does this shock you?"

The grin on June's face told him the answer before she spoke. "I'd love to have you under my control. However, I do not want to cause you any pain. I don't like inflicting pain. Is that o.k.?"

"Yes, I'm not into pain either. I suspect we should wait for the doctors o.k. for intercourse before we try the strapon. We don't want to damage the repairs he made."

June rolled over so that she could cradle Alan's balls in one hand and kiss him passionately at the same time. The rest of the afternoon was highly enjoyable.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The doctor finally gave his permission for Alan to resume any level of work that he felt up to. As June and he rode home, June started to stroke his cock through his clothes. Alan had to stop her from doing that until they were on the country road where their house was located. The feeling of his wife's petting definitely interfered with his driving and his attention in general.

When they got back to their house, Alan handed June a nicely wrapped package. "Let's have you open it in the bedroom."

June tore off the paper and opened the box. She had a grin on her face when she saw the contents. The box included paramedics scissors, a new feather duster, four eight foot lengths of soft cotton rope, two vibrators (one of them being a dildo vibrator), various implements for pulling a guys balls away from the penis, a strapon, condoms, and various oils and lotions.

After a careful look at the contents of the box June had a really wicked grin on her face. "When do I get to try these out?"

"When do you want to try them out?"

"Now!"

Now Alan also had a grin on his face. "What should I do first mistress June?"

"Kiss me, darling."

They kissed and during the kiss June started to undress her husband. After the kiss she told him to fully strip. While he was doing that, June removed her outer clothes leaving only her sheer Victoria's Secret bra and panties.

"Get on the bed, Alan."

Alan centered himself on the bed and spread his arms and legs. June gently tied loops around his arms and legs, pulling them and tying them to the four legs of the bed. Truth be known, she left enough slack so that Alan could easily pull out of the loops. But, it was the erotic idea that counted.

June then selected a ball stretcher and fastened it around Alan's scrotum just above his balls. To that she tied a piece of rope brought the other end off the bed and hung a relatively light weight from it. Then she took some of the massage oil and proceeded to massage Alan's arms, legs, and torso, while avoiding his genitals. By this time Alan was very aroused. His hardon was such that June knew that it was play time. She took the feather duster from the box. With a grin she brought it over and with it just barely touching his skin, she moved it around so that his balls and his cock were being tickled. Alan was acting like he wanted to get out of the restraints, but he didn't truly try to get out. By the time he had reached his limit, June placed her mouth over the end of his cock and started licking it like a lollipop. It wasn't long before Alan's orgasm hit him. It was violent to the extreme. June swallowed the entire load. Alan was totally drained, so June removed her bra and panties and lay down nest to Alan, with her legs straddling one of his legs. After a few minutes she untied him and they dozed off for a wonderful nap.

When they woke up, June asked him "Was that what you had wanted?"

"Yes, that was wonderful! I've never been so turned on in my life. You didn't mind doing it, did you?"

"No, in fact I think I might like to try it as well."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes. When would you like to see what you can do to drive me up the wall?"

"How about tonight?"

"Sold!"

********************************

That evening Alan tied June to the bed just like she had tied him. She could easily pull out of her "bonds" if she wanted to. Alan then told her to shut her eyes. She heard a funny hissing sound. It sounded familiar, but she couldn't decide exactly what it was.

That's when she felt something cold and wet on her right breast. Soon her breasts and pubic area had been covered with this same cold stuff. Then she felt a gentle push on top of each breast. Alan told her to open her eyes. She looked down and saw that there was whipped cream on both of her boobs, and each of them had a cherry on top. She also saw that her pubic area was similarly covered. Alan grinned, and then started to lick the whipped cream and cherries off her body. His tongue felt so good as he removed the food from her breasts. Then before he turned his attention to her pubic area he brought in the vibrating dildo wrapped with a warm wash cloth. He put a condom on the warmed vibrator, licked her vaginal opening and gently inserted the dildo. Then he turned it on.

June was amazed at how good it felt. Then he started to lick the whipped cream off her mound. As he finished licking off the cream he started to pay serious attention to her clit. It wasn't long before June was beside herself with incredible feelings. Not long after that she had a series of climaxes that were stronger than she had ever before experienced. When she could take no more, she told him to stop. He did.

As soon as she was unbound Alan picked her up and brought her into the bathroom where the already full, heated, whirlpool tub was ready for them. He gently entered the water, carrying her, and with the tub jets on, hugged and cuddled with her.

That night they slept in each other's arms. To say that they were happy and at peace would be an understatement. In a real way, June had been saved by "the Law".

To Be Continued...

12