Saved From Extinction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,150 Followers

After showing me the library, the media room, the computer lab and the gym, she finally led me back into my own room where Halley was waiting for us. Elle said goodbye and she gave me a hug, pressing her wet breasts against my own, making me uncomfortable as I resisted the urge to take one of her wet nipples into my mouth and lap up her milk.

"Am I in heat?" I asked Halley after Elle had left.

She inhaled deeply, then nodded her head. "Yes, I should have explained it to you sooner, but we weren't quite sure until we'd analyzed your blood. Some new females masturbate simply because it comforts them after they arrive so we couldn't be certain. But when I saw Elle's breasts react, I knew for sure you were in heat. Elle isn't fertile because she just gave birth, but your scent made her milk flow. I didn't want you to get scared or confused. It can be frightening for newly mature linderi females when they go into heat for the first time. But your foster parents told us you already went into heat before you arrived so the feelings are all familiar to you, right?"

I was mortified. How would they know that? "How-- how did they--?" I couldn't even ask her.

"Your room at home had a hidden camera so they could observe you when you were alone. They were concerned because of the frequency of days you were in heat. Usually, our females come to us having experienced it once, if at all. The first heat cycle is usually very mild. But towards the end, your parents told us that it was happening every few days. That must have been hard for you, not understanding why you had to masturbate all the time. But our analysis of your blood shows that you are fully sexually mature now."

I looked down at the floor. I couldn't look at her just yet. "How long does it last?"

"Usually one day. Once you've reached full sexual maturity, you go into heat about every other day."

So, tomorrow would be less embarrassing than today. That was something to look forward to.

"But I have to warn you Trista. It means we'll have to start the breeding process sooner than later. Usually we like our young females to get to know their partners before they mate, but if you're in heat, he won't be able to help himself. It might be quite frightening if you don't know him very well. Once he smells you, it will be hard for him to resist, but since you've already lost your virginity, it won't hurt as much."

I started to shake. He was going to rape me.

"Would you like to see your breeding partner? We can't let you meet face to face since you're in heat, but you can see him from the observation deck. It'll be less frightening for you when you're in heat again and it's time to mate. He's just arrived from a breeding center in Washington."

I thought about it. Did I want to see him? I wasn't sure.

"We already know you'll be attracted to him," she explained.

"How would you know that?"

"We pair breeding partners based on the diversity of their immune systems. When we breed two linderi with different systems, your offspring tend to be healthier. And studies have shown that linderi are more attracted to the scent of another linderi with different immunities. So, we're sure you'll be attracted to him based on his pheromones."

"Would you like to have another orgasm before we see him?" I shook my head, although I did want another release.

She led me down some hallways, my arousal growing with each step. I looked down and saw that my inner thighs were coated with my slick juice. She led me back into the large round room with the mirrors. I followed her to a window and I saw him. He was tall and very muscular and he was taking a shower. He was gorgeous. What would he see in me, I wondered. I felt insecure. What if he didn't like me?

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Matthew."

"Matthew," I repeated. "How old is he?"

"Eighteen."

"Is he a virgin?"

"No, he's already fathered a child already. He's very fertile. It only took him a week to impregnate his partner. He'll know how to please you. He's also got a little bit more self-control than the younger ones."

I watched as his penis grew larger as he shampooed his hair. Wow, it was huge. He rinsed off his hair and started stroking his penis. He leaned back onto the wall and continued rubbing his hand up and down his large cock. I was embarrassed watching him, but I couldn't look away. My nipples were so hard, they were starting to ache and I squeezed my legs together as I watched him pump faster and faster. He finally let out a groan as he came, milky ropes of his ejaculate landing on his belly. As I watched him, I felt myself climax. I hadn't even realized I was masturbating along with him but I found myself standing there, breathless, with my hand between my legs. I looked at Halley and she smiled at me. Other scientists were watching me approvingly.

"I'm pleased that you like him," she said. I wiped my wet hand on my belly as she led me back to my room. My dinner was waiting for me and I picked at it, too nervous to eat while Halley watched me.

"I don't want to burden you with too much information at this point. I really would like to take this slowly, until you're more comfortable. But unfortunately, we don't have that option."

"Why? What would happen if we waited?" I asked.

"You'll lose your ability to reproduce."

"And what if I did?"

Halley smiled and pat my hand. "We don't have to go into that now."

I wanted to pursue it, but I was too exhausted to ask any more questions. Perhaps it would be better if I didn't know everything right now. Halley told me she'd come to get me when I woke up in the morning.

As I drifted off to sleep, I realized I probably wasn't in heat anymore because I didn't feel like I needed to orgasm again. That animalistic need wasn't there anymore.

In the morning, I woke up and took a shower. I let the water jets pulsate against my breasts and clitoris, allowing myself one small orgasm. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked up to the air jets and dried myself off. As usual, my breakfast was waiting for me. I wasn't that hungry, but I took a few bites. As I sat there, Halley entered my room.

"Good morning," she smiled. "They tell me you aren't in heat anymore."

I shrugged. "I guess I'm not."

"Usually, we like our new females to meet the other linderi first, before meeting their partner, but since your heat cycles are faster than we expected at your age, we think you should meet your partner first and form a bond. Then when you're ready, you can meet the others after you've consummated."

I felt like I was going to be sick. She smiled. "Let's go meet Matthew. I'm going to take you to the room you'll be sharing with him in the breeding wing. He's already moved in."

She led me out the door and I followed her, my anxiety growing with each step. I was about to meet someone who was going to fuck me. He would be naked, and I would be naked. If I went into heat tomorrow, he was probably going to rape me. And we were expected to have a child together. I really wasn't sure how I felt about all this, but I knew I didn't have a choice. This is what I was created for. It was my destiny.

We stopped in front of a door and she turned to me. "The only advice I have is to just follow your instincts. Don't think about what's happening too much." She smiled at me, reassuringly and opened the door.

She walked in and I heard her greet someone in the room. I heard a silky male voice and my nipples hardened automatically. I was already attracted to him, and I hadn't even seen him in person yet. I sensed something in the air. It was coming from the room. It was him. I could smell him and I wanted to run to him. I felt an overwhelming desire to be with him. Halley stuck her head out of the room. "Come on Trista." She smiled at me, and turned to the person in the room. "She's nervous, but she's beautiful."

"I know," I heard him say. "I couldn't take my eyes off her yesterday." I was really going to be sick. If he had seen me yesterday, he had seen me masturbating because that was all I had done the whole day.

I tentatively took a step and stood in the doorway, staring at my feet. I slowly looked up and I saw him smiling at me. I swooned. I have no other way of describing it. I found myself totally and utterly in love with him. I walked in and he embraced me, the way lovers embrace after being separated for a long time. I rested my cheek on his strong chest and he smelled like-- I couldn't quite place it. He smelled like I had always loved him. I started crying, wondering where he'd been all these years because I had missed him so much. It was so strange. I didn't want to let him go as I held onto him, crying. I couldn't understand how or why I was feeling this way.

I heard the door close and I knew Halley was pleased with my reaction and she had left us alone. He stroked my hair as I cried. He gently lifted me up and carried me to the bed and tenderly lowered me. As he held me, he caressed my face, my shoulders. He didn't say a word. He just let me cry until I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and looked around, confused. All of my things were in the room now. The room was larger than my old one. Matthew was in bed next to me, laying on his side and propped up on his elbow, watching me.

"Good morning," he smiled. He was even more stunning now than when I first saw him.

I sat up. "Have I really been sleeping that long?" Fear set in. Was I in heat now? Was he going to attack me?

"No, you've only been asleep a little while, but it's still technically morning."

Relieved, I lay back down. I wanted to snuggle up to this stranger. I wanted to kiss him. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, trying not to make it so obvious. I wondered what I was supposed to do.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

He laughed. "This must all be so weird for you."

I covered my face with my hands. "I'm so confused. I don't know what's happening to me, I don't know why I'm feeling this way, like I--" I couldn't tell him how I was really feeling. It was too embarrassing.

"Like you're in love with me--although we've just met--and you're wondering why you feel happy that we're finally together again, although you've just seen me for the first time."

I looked at him. I didn't have to say anything. This stranger, this man I already loved understood.

"Just close your eyes," he said. "Let your instincts take over."

I closed my eyes.

"What do you smell?"

I took a deep breath. I couldn't explain it, but I smelled love. "You," I whispered. "It smells like you love me but I don't know how..."

He placed his hand on my belly.

"What do you feel?"

"I feel--" I paused. His hand on my belly felt warm like serenity. The warmth spread to my whole body and I felt like I was slowly melting into a pool of smooth rich chocolate. Like we were both melting together. "I feel like we're slowly becoming one."

I felt his warm lips on mine. And I felt like he had always been my lover. He was my soulmate and I wanted to be with him forever. I opened my eyes. He smiled down at me. "You're so beautiful," he whispered as he stroked my hair. He kissed me again and I moaned with pleasure as I felt my desire rise within me. As we kissed, I took his hand and placed it on my breast. He started rubbing and twirling my hard nipple as I squirmed under his touch.

He kissed my neck, and my chest. Then he put his soft lips on my nipple and began gently suckling it. I ran my hands over his back, through his hair and his shoulders. It felt like I could taste him and smell him with my hands. It was the strangest sensation. I wanted him, I wanted to make love to him. I spread my legs and pulled him on top of me. He looked into my eyes and I felt like crying. I was so happy, and so in love. I could feel his hard cock press against the lips of my wet pussy and I wanted him, like I'd never wanted anyone before. When he finally entered me, I let out a moan and arched my back. How could it feel this good?

He gently thrust inside me, and I could actually taste his cock like I had a tongue inside me. I wanted to eat him, devour him. He thrust faster and harder and within seconds, I was crying out as I came. My orgasm felt unbelievable, as if I had opened up and he had entered my soul and we were truly one. Within seconds, he tensed up and cried out and I knew he had come inside me. I could taste and feel his semen coat the inside of my pussy and as I felt it caress me from the inside, I climaxed again with just the touch of his seed. He kissed me deeply and I started to cry. For once, I wasn't crying from fear or shame. I was crying out of joy and love.

We lay together, breathing heavily. "I love you," he whispered.

"How is that possible? I don't understand," I cried. "I feel like I've always loved you. Why do I feel like that?"

"Shhh..." he whispered. "Don't think about it too much. Just let it happen."

I lay my head against his chest as I explored his body with my hands. It was as if all of my senses were united. I couldn't just feel him, I could taste him, and I could hear him, I could just sense him through my fingertips. I listened to his heart beating and I wondered how much of him was almost human. How much of me was almost human. He had fathered a child already. Is this how he felt with his first partner? Did he still love her?

I had so many questions, and I didn't know where to start.

"How did you feel when you first found out you weren't human?" I finally asked.

He lay back and looked at the ceiling and I snuggled into him, letting my hand wander across his chest and his belly.

"My foster parents live in Oregon. When I turned 17, they took me on a trip. I thought it was just one last vacation before I went off to college, but on the way they told me about a new species called the homo linderi. They brought me to a breeding center in Washington and that's when I learned that I was one of them. But it wasn't hard for me to adjust, other than being naked all the time. That was embarrassing at first, especially when they did the first exam and they had this machine that forced me to ejaculate into a vial."

I felt better knowing that I wasn't the only one who had been subjected to that first exam. "Tell me about your first partner."

"Well, she was older than me--she'd already had a few breeding partners. It was strange for me when I first met her because I felt like she was filling a hole in my heart that I didn't even realize existed. It was just so strange to feel that way about a complete stranger."

"Why does that happen? Will I fall in love with every linderi I meet?"

"No, since we've consummated, we'll stay in love until after our baby is born. Once you meet your next partner, you'll fall in love with him."

"I'm not sure I want to be with anyone else. Why can't we stay together?" Tears were already forming in my eyes at the thought of being separated from him.

He laughed and wiped away my tears. "You'll change. Don't worry. You'll see." I already knew I didn't want to change.

"So you're not in love with her still?" I asked as a pang of jealousy ricocheted off my heart.

He smiled at me. "No, I'm in love with you." And he kissed me again. We stayed in the room the whole day, making love over and over again. When I thought about how much I loved him, it felt too surreal. I remembered Halley telling me not to think about it too much and to just let my instincts take over. It was wonderful. I was happy.

Later that night, we were in the shower together, washing each other. I could taste his semen as it dripped down my leg.

I thought about Keaton and I hoped he was happy. I was surprised to realize that I didn't love Keaton anymore. I was in love with Matthew. I understood now that Keaton couldn't help himself either, once he sensed that I was in heat. But would a human have been able to resist? Matthew stopped shampooing my hair and aimed the water at my head, rinsing me off.

"Is it possible for humans and linderi to fall in love?"

"I don't know. I suppose it's possible. But I don't think humans and linderi are genetically compatible. I'm not sure they'd be able to have a child together. And linderi fall in love based on their senses. We can smell each other's hormones so we know if a pair has consummated, or if someone is fertile or in heat. Humans don't smell like anything so I don't think we'd be attracted to them."

"But it's possible for humans and linderi to mate?"

"Yes, it's possible, and it happens more than we'd like."

"Here? It happens here?"

Matthew laughed. "No, not here. Out there. In the real world. Linderi are often taken advantage of by humans. That's why the world doesn't know we exist. But the ones out there are forced into the sex trade and they often work as sex slaves or in the pornography industry. Afterwards, sometimes they have to spend years in a rehabilitation center, and some of them don't get to breed at all."

I was shocked. "But how do they end up like that?"

"Most of them are kidnapped from their foster parents as soon as they become mature. And they don't realize that they're not human. They think they've been drugged and that's why they can never be sexually satisfied. Humans sometimes take a drug called ecstasy which I've heard is sort of like being in heat, but not quite."

"One of my friends told me about that. One of my human friends. She told me her boyfriend gave it to her and that it made everything more intense."

"And your parents let you stay friends with her?" He seemed shocked.

I paused. "No, actually. Come to think of it, we sort of drifted after that. I always thought she didn't want to be my friend anymore, but I'm pretty sure my parents had something to do with that. But now I understand why I could never relate to my human friends. When I was younger, the neighborhood kids would invite me to their birthday parties. I think they felt sorry for me. The poor isolated homeschooled kid who was never allowed outside of the house without parental supervision." I laughed. "But I always felt like I didn't understand them. And when I was a teenager, I felt like they didn't understand me. Do you ever think about your friends? Your human friends? Or your foster parents?"

"No, not really. I think once you meet the others, you'll understand why."

"No, you have to tell me." I turned to face him. "What will it be like? I don't want any more surprises."

He smiled. "Once you meet another linderi, you'll feel like they're your long-lost best friend, or a brother or sister you haven't seen in a long time."

"But I met a linderi. Yesterday. She gave me a tour of the grounds. I felt more embarrassed being around her than anything."

"But you were in heat. It'll be different when you're not in heat."

"Do guys go into heat?"

"No, unfortunately," he laughed. "I would love to experience it for once."

"It's terrible. All you can think about is sex and your next orgasm."

"That's all I think about now," he grinned.

"But, it's like you're not the same person. It's like you're possessed. I don't like who I am when I'm in heat."

"You're very beautiful when you're in heat," he whispered as he kissed my neck.

I flushed. "You watched me."

"I loved watching you." He nibbled on my ear.

"I watched you too," I whispered as a shiver went through my body.

He took my breasts into his hands and rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. "Did I give you a good show?"

"Yes," I hissed as I leaned back onto the wall, unable to stand anymore as he continued twirling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "You gave me a great show."

"What was I doing?"

"You were in the shower."

He leaned down and took one of my wet nipples into his mouth.

"You were pleasuring yourself," I whispered. "And when you came, I did too."

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,150 Followers
123456...9