Saved From Extinction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the others. No one acknowledged me. I took a deep breath and I could tell that some of the men and women were together as consummate pairs. But I could also smell that the women were filled with the semen of different men, both linderi and human. One other female was pregnant, but she wasn't as far along as I was. And I could also tell that she wasn't bearing her partner's child.

A speaker crackled from somewhere overhead and a voice came on, a male voice with some kind of accent.

"Showtime in 5 minutes!" the voice announced enthusiastically. The chairs started filling up with people. Mostly men, but a few women as well. The lights dimmed and music started blaring as colored lights were flashing in time to the music.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." a voice boomed overhead. "Get ready for the most amazing display of animalistic lust you'll ever see. These people are so hot and horny that they can't help fuck each other's brains out. And by special request, today, we also have a pregnant whore!" I found myself in the spotlight and I held up my hand to protect my eyes from the bright light as people whistled and cheered.

"Let the show begin!"

A door opened on the side and five females were pushed into the room. They all fell on the ground. I could immediately smell that they were in heat.

I watched some of the men back away from them, turning their heads. They were holding their breath, trying in desperation not to catch their scent. But after a few moments, I knew they had smelled the females in heat. I watched in horror as one of the men, grabbed one of the females and started fucking her. Pretty soon, all of the men were gang raping the women in heat. Shoving their penises into every orifice possible, and the women were climaxing within seconds, screaming and begging for more as the audience yelled obscenities at them, encouraging the brutality.

The man who had fucked me earlier approached me and I cowered away from him.

"It'll be easier on you," he whispered. "Please." I complied, getting on all fours again, facing away from the crowd as he fucked me.

"When you orgasm, scream out," he whispered in my ear. "They won't punish you if you put on a good show." With each thrust, I could taste his penis, and it was bitter. I thought I was going to be sick.

"Fuck," I said.

"Louder," he coaxed.

"Fuck me harder!" I yelled. I closed my eyes as he thrust his penis in me. When I finally came, I started crying. I felt so dirty.

After a few hours, the audience cheered and left. Some humans came in and gathered the females who were in heat, forcibly removing a male who was still fucking one of the girls.

"No!" the female yelled. "Not yet!" She was panting and desperately clutched at him. The humans laughed and called her a slut as they pulled him out. She shoved her fingers inside her slick pussy, frantically rubbing her clitoris until she climaxed. I lay on the ground, cradling my belly, rancid semen from multiple males spilling out of my pussy and coating my face. I was numb. My heart was numb. I wanted to die.

Every day was the same, except I was visited by a different male every day to feed my babies his seed. Sometimes a human male would come in to fuck me and I cried after every orgasm. These humans had a lot of knowledge about the linderi and they used it against us. Every night, I was taken out and put on display for the sick humans who watched us fuck each other. Sometimes it was all of us together. Other times it was just me and one other male, or all of the females. The ones in heat didn't really care whether it was a female or a male that fucked them as long as they achieved their orgasms. One time it was just me and all the males as they all took turns fucking me. That was hard for them because I wasn't in heat and they all apologized as they fucked me. Sometimes I was taken to a smaller room where a human male would rape me. Human semen tasted like glue, which was disgusting, but not as revolting as the linderi semen. I could tolerate the taste of the humans, but not the violence. But every time I would orgasm, I hated myself for giving them that satisfaction.

By now, I thought the best option was for me to die and take my babies with me. I didn't want my precious babies, Matthew's babies, to be born into this kind of world. I would gladly give birth at the center and hand them over to their foster parents than have them grow up with these sadistic humans. I lost count how many days I had been there, but I knew it was almost time. My babies would be born soon, and I was scared. My babies' movements had slowed, and I didn't know what that meant.

None of the linderi seemed interested in getting to know me, and I really didn't want to talk to them either, but there was one young female who was somehow always near me while we waited for the show to begin. She had curly blond hair that fell into soft ringlets all around her face. She looked so young to me. So innocent.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her quietly.

"I don't know," she said. "My parents sold me to a man who brought me here."

"What do you mean, they sold you?"

"A few years ago, a man came and gave my parents some money and he took me away."

"You've been here for years?" I asked, incredulously.

"I think so. My parents told me I was a slut because I masturbated too much so they said I needed to be punished."

"Were they your foster parents?"

"No, they were my real parents," she said and then I realized, no one had told her the truth.

"Do you know about the linderi?" I asked her.

"No, I never went to school," she replied. My heart broke for this poor girl. She didn't know who she was. She felt she somehow deserved this life, she deserved to be punished.

One night, a different person came into the room to give me my food. He was a male and I'd never seen him before. He was dressed in the same uniform as all of the workers, but he didn't smell human. I looked up and took a deep breath. He was a linderi.

We locked eyes, and I took another breath. He was young, close to my age, he didn't have a consummate partner, but there was something different about the way he smelled. He set my food down on the table and told me to eat the oatmeal first. Then he turned around and left. Usually they never spoke to me unless they were going to fuck me. I hated oatmeal, but I choked it down and I found a key at the bottom of the bowl. I unlocked the chain on my ankle and crept across the room, my heart beating in my throat. I went to the door and saw there wasn't a lock or anything. Just a handle with no place to put the key. I pulled the door open a crack, surprised that it was unlocked. I waited. I took a deep breath, inhaling the air in the hallway and I couldn't smell any humans. I could only smell the linderi male. I followed his scent to the end of the corridor but it stopped cold. I felt a hand grab me and cover my mouth and pull me into a room.

I gasped. It was the male linderi. I found myself in a storage closet with concrete walls and empty metal shelves.

"My name is Wes," he said. "We have to work quickly. Here, put these on." He handed me some clothes, a uniform that looked like his. The shirt wouldn't button over my rounded belly so I could only button it at the top. It was rough and it hurt, it felt like sandpaper, but I knew I had no choice.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'll explain later." He handed me a broom and opened the door a crack, and we walked down a long hallway. He suddenly stopped and sniffed the air. "Turn around and start sweeping," he whispered. I obeyed. Footsteps approached us from around the corner and passed us. When they disappeared into a door, he grabbed my arm. "Let's go!"

He walked quickly down a series of hallways. I had a hard time keeping up with him. He opened a few doors, sniffing the air before walking through them. And then we just walked out onto the street, ditching the brooms into an alley. It just seemed too easy.

He walked me to an old van and opened the door for me. He ran to the driver's side and got in. He immediately took off his shirt and I unbuttoned mine. My skin felt raw.

"No, not yet. You have to keep the shirt on for a little while longer," he said. "I'm sorry."

I sniffed the air and I could smell other linderi. I turned around and saw the back of the van was filled with the others from the zoo. Most of them were asleep. I looked for the young girl, but I couldn't see her.

"Where's the young girl?" I asked. "The one with the blond hair. The really young one."

"She'll have to be extracted by a different team," he said. "She doesn't know she's a linderi."

"But we can't just leave her there!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. She'll be okay, she's with some of the females who were in heat. Usually the humans jump ship when there's been a raid. They don't want to get caught in case the police are involved. The ones remaining will be fine until they're extracted in a few hours."

"What is this place?" I asked as I looked out the window at the bright lights and high rise buildings. There were large signs along the side of the road showing different body parts and advertising sex and girls.

"Las Vegas," he answered.

"Where are you taking us?"

"Has anyone ever told you about the Paisley Islands?"

"No."

"It's a group of islands off the coast of the Dominican Republic, inhabited by linderi."

"It's a breeding center."

"No," he said forcefully. "The breeding centers are just as bad as the zoos."

I was shocked.

"Linderi live freely on the Paisley Islands," he continued. "They live together as families, raising their own children."

"But the children die unless they're taken away from their parents."

"No, the children die when they're kept in captivity. They thrive on the islands. The parents raise their own children there, the way they're supposed to."

"But once the linderi have a child, they stop mating."

"Yes, they do stop mating, but only until the child turns four or five. There are linderi on the islands who have 5 or 6 children."

"But how can that be? That would mean they're 45 or 50 years old. Linderi don't live past 35."

"In captivity. But in the wild, linderi live to be 60 or 70 years old."

I sat silently as we drove through town, trying to make sense of what he was telling me. We left the city lights behind and were now traveling on a remote stretch of highway, but I didn't know where we were going. I couldn't believe that Halley wasn't telling me the truth. "Why do they keep us in the breeding centers?"

"Humans are basically selfish. It makes them feel good about themselves to know they're somehow saving our species by forcing us to breed. The reason the linderi were close to extinction was because humans were taking over the linderi's natural habitats and they were poisoning the environment. So it lessens their guilt by saving yet another endangered species. But the linderi live unnaturally at the breeding centers. They take advantage of our natural instincts, forcing the linderi to mate and have as many babies as they can. Linderi are inherently monogamous. They stay with the same partner for the rest of their lives."

"That's the only reason they keep us there?" It just seemed so misguided and so wrong. They were causing so much harm, and yet they thought they were doing the right thing.

"Humans are like a plague. They've caused the extinction of so many other species. And they won't admit that captive breeding doesn't work. Not for polar bears or killer whales and especially not for linderi."

I felt my babies moving and I knew they were hungry. I rubbed my belly.

"Wes, I have to feed my babies," I whispered.

He looked at me and then at my belly. "You're having twins?"

I nodded.

"Have they been fed today?"

I shook my head, dreading the taste of his semen.

He looked over his shoulder at the other linderi and pulled over to the side of the road, turning off the headlights. I looked behind me, and saw that the others were all sleeping. I looked out at the night, unusually bright from the full moon in the cloudless sky. I could hear crickets in the distance. He undid his pants, lowering them down to his knees. He reached underneath him and moved his seat back as far as it would go. I could see his erection glistening in the moonlight. I took off the uniform he had given me, glad to be relieved of the painful clothes. I climbed onto his lap, positioning my pussy above his penis. I slowly lowered myself onto his waiting cock. I ground my hips on his lap, milking his penis for his lifesaving semen. I could feel his hands holding my hips and I enjoyed his touch. After what I'd been through the past few weeks, it felt good to finally take pleasure in the touch of another linderi.

He tasted different from any linderi I had ever known. Although he wasn't my consummate partner, his penis didn't taste bitter to me. It didn't taste like Matthew's, but it was pleasant. I continued gyrating on his penis until I climaxed. After a few more thrusts, he shot his seed into me with a loud grunt. I lay my head on his shoulder, exhausted and satisfied. Then I slowly got up and returned to the passenger seat.

"Thank you," I said, still panting.

He pulled his pants up and adjusted his seat. One look over his shoulder and we were back on the road.

"You smell different," I told him. "You don't smell like any linderi I've known."

"I've always lived on the islands," he told me. "I was born there." He looked at me sideways. "You smell different too."

"Oh," I replied. I didn't know how to answer.

"The father is very special to you," he finally said.

Tears came to my eyes. "Yes," I whispered.

"Your devotion to him is stronger than any other linderi I've met outside of the islands."

I looked at him. "They told me that once our babies were born, I wouldn't be in love with him anymore. That I would be repulsed by the idea of making love to him. But I never believed them."

"You're meant to be with him forever."

"But, he's had a partner already. He's already fathered a child."

"Doesn't matter. We don't automatically fall in love with the first linderi we meet. We may feel a strong attraction, but believe me, he knows he loves you more than he loved his first partner. I can smell him all over you. He's in your hair, in your breath. He's in every cell. Only your true love can do that. The breeding centers make you believe that you're supposed to fuck a lot of different males and have their babies. And then when your milk dries up, they tell you that you're ready for your next partner. After your baby is taken away from you, there's a small window where you are physically ready to mate, but mentally you're not ready to start mating with your partner. That's when they introduce you to your new partner as if that's how it's supposed to be. But it's not."

I started crying. "You have to take me back to Matthew."

He looked at me, silently.

"Please," I begged. He reached over and squeezed my hand and I felt compassion through his touch. He genuinely cared about me.

I sat in silence as he drove in the darkness, tears flowing down my cheeks. I finally drifted off to sleep.

-------------------

Chapter 5

I woke up in a bed. I looked around, thinking I was back at the breeding center, but there were no mirrors on the far wall. Only windows with the drapes shut tight. I sat up. I was alone, and yet I felt safe. I got up to go to the bathroom. I looked terrible. I took a shower for the first time in weeks and I washed all the grime and dirt from me, but I was unable to wash away the memories. I stood under the warm water and cried.

When I got out of the shower, there were only towels to dry myself off. I pat my skin gently, but it still felt rough to my skin. One of my babies kicked and I rubbed my belly. I knew it was almost time for their birth.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Wes was there. He was fully clothed and he had breakfast for me.

"You need to eat. You've got a long journey ahead of you."

"Where are we?" I asked as I took a bite of a banana.

"We're at a hotel in Los Angeles. There's a private plane waiting to take the linderi to the islands."

I started crying. "I can't go," I whispered. "I need to return to Matthew."

He walked towards me and put his arms on my shoulder. "I know. We discussed your situation, and we agreed it would be best for you to go back to the breeding center. They have better medical facilities that will help you give birth to your twins. On the islands, twins usually don't--" he stopped short. I knew he was going to say they would die on the islands and I was thankful that he didn't say it.

"How far away is the breeding center?"

"Just a few hours away."

"When will we leave?"

"After your babies are fed."

He started unbuttoning his shirt. It was lined with a smooth shiny material. As he pulled his jeans down, I saw they were lined with the same material. I reached over and felt it with my fingers.

"It protects our skin from the clothing we have to wear to fit in. It's made of silk, one of the only materials that our skin will tolerate."

I got on the bed on all fours and I felt him come up behind me. I was surprisingly aroused by this man as I waited for him to enter me. When my pussy felt him, I welcomed his cock like a lover. I let a groan escape my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend it was Matthew, but he tasted nothing like him. And yet, he was making me feel so good. I rocked back to meet his thrusts. When I came, I cried out in pleasure, but he hadn't achieved his climax yet. He continued pounding me faster and harder until I felt him tense up and then fill my pussy with his semen. As my pussy drank it up, it sent me crashing towards another orgasm. He stayed inside me for a few moments while he caught his breath, then he pulled out and I collapsed onto my side.

I lay there, quietly, breathing heavily as I felt his seed swimming inside me. I felt guilty for enjoying it.

He laid some clothes out for me on the bed. They were all lined with the same silky material.

After we were dressed, he led me to a black Mercedes. I got in on the passenger side. It felt strange to be wearing clothes but it didn't hurt. We pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway heading south towards the breeding center.

"How did you know where to find us?"

"We have undercover agents working in every major city. We're trained to infiltrate and rescue the linderi that are held captive. We've been working for months on extracting the linderi from that zoo. But when we found they had abducted a pregnant female, we had to work quickly to get you out in time."

"Who are 'we'?"

"The LLF--Linderi Liberation Front. Most of us were born in the breeding centers so they know what it's like. They know how the security system works. There are a few humans who work with us too, scientists who used to work, or still work, at one of the breeding centers and can access the security codes."

"But how did I end up in Las Vegas? How were the kidnappers able to get me out of the breeding center in the first place? Who was behind it?"

"We don't know, but we think it was someone on the inside."

I sat quietly as we drove down the freeway. I knew I wouldn't be safe there. I would have to escape with Matthew and our babies.

"After the twins are born, I want you to come get us. I want to raise my babies with Matthew on the islands."

He looked at me. "I'm sorry. I'm not sure that will be possible."

"But I can't stay there," I cried. "They won't let me stay with Matthew. They'll take away my babies and they'll make me fuck someone else until I have another baby."

He pulled over onto the side of the road. "Listen to me, Trista. Once I take you back, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to get all of you out again. It'll be highly risky for us because after you were kidnapped, they've definitely tightened security and changed the codes. Right now, we don't have a human planted at that breeding center to help us infiltrate the system. It may take months or years and by that time, you'll probably be pregnant again with another child, someone else's child."

1...34567...9