Saved from Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was gasping and I knew he was almost there, pushing harder and faster and causing me to worry he might hurt me, but my wetness seemed to be saving me from any pain.

"Go on Lucy, good girl, fuck him, make him come inside you just how you like it, oh yes you're loving it aren't you darling?" Jonny kept his irritating commentary going.

Sam began to growl and then shouted out as he finally came.

My vagina was throbbing and still feeling highly sensitive as Sam rolled off me.

Jonny got onto the sofa so they were each laid either side of me, they smiled at each other and Jonny said, "that was good wasn't it."

Sam agreed and they looked at me for a reaction. I wasn't going to give them one.

"You're certainly the sexiest woman on our committee isn't she Sam," Jonny said.

"She certainly is Jonny," Sam replied.

After a few minutes of them kissing and fondling me I was finally allowed to get dressed and Sam took me home.

Can't say I'm looking forward to our next committee meeting!

12