Saved From Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" she hears him ask.

"Www...what do you think?" She opens her eyes, pupils dilated, her breath slightly ragged.

"I'm guessing you don't want me to stop?" he asks, sarcastically.

"If you do, I may have to kill you!" she surprises herself by saying.

He laughs: "Good luck with that! I'd just heal and you'd have to finish yourself off while I do!" he says with a sensual grin.

Before she can think of a comeback, he covers her mouth with his, and begins to thrust. It doesn't take long before she's climaxing again.

When she comes down, breathing heavily, she says

"I guess you're going to bite me now?"

"Why? Are you tired of my ministrations?" he says with a fanged grin.

"I just thought, I...mean...I've never had two big...well, you know, in one round before..." She says, blushing.

"Well let's see if we can raise that record a bit higher?" he says.

He starts to move in and out again, moving his mouth down to her breasts again, and timing his sucking on her nipples with each thrust.

"Oh God!" She exclaims, a tear running down her cheek.

"Ellie, did I hurt you?" he asks, suddenly concerned he might have been too rough.

"No...it's just it's never been like this... this good... but knowing what you are and what's going to happen, part of me feels like I've sold my soul to the Devil..." She explains, looking away.

He nudges her face forward to look at him again.

"It'll only get better once you're like me, and as far as selling your soul...well, it's... not like turning you is the cost of me making love to you. I am going to turn you either way! I just want to make it easier and more pleasant for you." He explains, grabbing her lip with his teeth, then lets go. "You know, I wasn't kidding about some people finding being bitten pleasurable, if you want to try it? I won't take much blood this time and I'll block the pain."

Ellie doesn't answer right away, but in her mind, she finds it oddly tempting...

"Oh boy, I'm just getting in deeper and deeper, aren't I?" she says.

"Actually, that's my job!" he says as he thrusts deeply in.

She gasps as he does and then he begins to build speed. He kisses her on the lips, then again wanders to her neck. He rubs the smooth fronts of his fangs across her skin above the pulsing artery.

She feels the anticipation and tension building, and decides not to resist temptation. She tilts her head back, giving him free access and implied permission. He kisses her throat over the artery, continuing his thrusting, and sinks his fangs into her neck. She feels her groin pulse and explode as she feels her blood flow out and into him. He withdraws his fangs after a few seconds, sealing the punctures, and stroking her hair as she comes down.

"I take it you didn't exactly... hate that?" he chuckles.

"I'm jello right now..." She says, pausing, and then asks "So, now what? You've bitten me, I guess I have to drink your blood now?"

"Suddenly, you're in such a hurry! No, not yet, love. I'm not quite done with you yet, and I'll need to drain a lot of your blood when I turn you. Yes, you would turn if I gave you my blood now, but it would be slower and possibly more difficult or painful. When I feed from you again, don't be afraid...I will take enough blood that you will feel like you are going to die, but you won't; my body will sustain yours until the transformation starts to take hold."

Ellie, starting to accept her fate, takes the initiative to pull his face toward hers and kisses him.

"I'm ready when you are." She says, trying to be brave.

Michael realizes she's not just talking about the next round of lovemaking; she's ready for him to turn her. He takes a deep breath, relieved, and spends time doing everything he can to please her. This time, as she starts to climb, he lets himself build to a climax as well. He looks her in the eyes seriously, searching for any last minute hesitation, as the tension begins to mount. She's close to climaxing when he sinks his teeth into her rapidly pulsing artery again, being careful not to draw much to begin with, allowing the ripples of her orgasm and his own to dissipate. He continues to feed on her, drinking deeply now. She grips his hand, knowing the time has come. She feels her mind ebb in and out as her blood drains from her body. He feels her grip weaken. She feels her heartbeat weakening, growing irregular. Some deep instinct tells her to panic, but then she feels his heart beat strengthen, and synchronize with hers, making hers beat more regularly again. He withdraws his fangs and rolls to the side of her, quickly biting into the soft flesh of his wrist, and lays it against her lips. Silently, and willingly, she opens her mouth and begins to draw his blood into herself.

"Drink as much as you can. It only takes a drop, but the more you drink, the better." He says.

She hears his voice seeping into her consciousness, but it sounds so far away. She continues to feed from his wrist for what seems like ages, but in reality, it's just a few minutes. She is very week and woozy.

"Go ahead and sleep, Ellie. Your transformation has begun, you're not in any danger now." He whispers to her as he rolls her on her side and lies close behind her, holding her.

Ellie, too weak to speak, smiles weakly, sighs, and falls asleep.

A few hours pass, and she rouses to the sensation of a cool, damp cloth on her face.

"Hmmm...what the...?" she mumbles out.

She's still half asleep, and hoping that it was all some sort of fever dream and her mother or some trusted friend was keeping vigil over her. Her eyes flutter open, and she sees Michael there, and her stomach drops, and tears begin to well up.

"What is it Ellie? Are you in pain?" He asks, worried, as her fever is a bit higher than normal.

Ellie covers her face with her hands, feeling the warm, salty tears beneath her fingertips. "A little, but that's not it..." she chokes out.

"Then what?" he asks.

"I was SO hoping this had all been a dream. I'm so ashamed of myself! I should have fought you, but I was weak and gave in!" She sobs.

"Sweet Ellie, it takes more strength and courage to face the inevitable with grace and acceptance than to fight what you fear when there is no chance of winning." He says gently, fingers playing with her sweat soaked hair.

"It's just that, in the end, part of me really wanted it... wanted you, and wanted you to turn me, and I shouldn't have!" she says, through hot tears.

"You wanted it because part of you knew it was what you are supposed to be! I know that's hard to accept right now, but soon, you'll understand that there is nothing to fear, and you won't want to go back to what you were." He says, leaning over and gently kissing her brow. "And besides, you will never have to worry about being lonely again...I won't leave you, and I'll always be there for you."

Ellie lies there, thinking about his words for a minute, then rolls over and puts her head on his lap, feeling a little better about her fate, after all, there really was no going back. Michael gently strokes and comforts her, as she slips in and out of consciousness while her body transforms. When it's all over, she would be in a new day, a new life, and a fresh start...and she would be loved.

12