Saving a Marriage

Story Info
Helping a desperate woman and enjoying the experience.
2.8k words
4.51
54.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

Like most things I write, this story has an element of truth to it. Actually there is little to no embellishment but the quotes are paraphrased.

It was a pretty typical, early fall, Saturday afternoon at my local watering hole. The regular crowd of my fellow old farts were sitting at the bar drinking beer and trying to absorb the output from eight TV screens. The TVs cover the essential things in life like NASCAR, college football, baseball, the weather/news, and a vintage car auction (most of us are beyond vintage but remember owning cars just like the ones that sell for forty-five grand and which we sold for ten bucks). Besides the piped in entertainment there is the usual trading of barbs, side bets on the sports, and talk about women and politics. The women who come to this place generally sit at tables a few feet away trying to ignore the profanity and us. The men call them "hen tables" because there sure is a lot of clucking emanating from them.

So it was a big surprise when one brave lady ventured into our space. I'd never seen her before and since no one addressed her by name I figured I wasn't alone. She sat next to me and offered a crooked little smile as a greeting. I responded with a smile of my own and wondered if she realized she had just stepped into the lion's den. I guessed her to be in her late thirties, a tiny bit frumpy, and what many would call "mousey". One of the regular women approached her and asked if she wouldn't like to join their table but when the newcomer declined she shrugged and left. She bought a drink and seemed to be engrossed in the car auction as she gulped it down. I offered to buy her another and she accepted with a slightly warmer smile and a 'thank-you'.

I started to introduce myself but she quickly put a finger to her lips. "I don't want to know your name and I won't tell you mine. OK? I'm not trying to be rude but I have my reasons." She placed her hand on my arm and turned to face me. She was obviously very nervous. She took a deep breath, lowered her voice, and continued, "The only reason I'm in here is because I need to be fucked. I already have a room down the street and I probably want to take you there and suck your cock until you cum in my mouth and keep sucking until you're hard again and can give me a good long pounding. Are you up for that? Before you answer, though, I have some questions, very personal ones."

I told her she certainly had my interest. She took another deep breath, followed by a gulp, "You're older. Are you still capable?" I assured her that I was but that the sequence she described might keep her down there for quite some time. I added that if I wasn't capable of having sex I would probably off myself. She frowned at that and thought for a full minute before continuing. "We would have all night so that's not an issue. How many times can you go in a night?" I told her probably three or four. Another gulp was followed by, "How big are you?" I told her I had never heard a complaint in that regard and directed her hand down to my crotch. I was already half hard and as she stroked me through my shorts I could feel the blood flow.

"You will certainly do." I watched her lick her lips and swallow. "Are you disease free?" I told her that I had just had a complete physical, including a full blood scan and I was clean as a whistle. "Can we go now?" She pulled her hand away and for the first time I noticed the ring.

"You're married? As tempting as this is I don't poach. There are probably a half dozen guys in here who will though. My ex cheated on me and I swore never to put another man through that."

Her eyes started to tear, "Please let me explain. I am married and have been for twenty years. I have a teenage son and a wonderful sweet husband. For us sex was a fantastic daily experience. If we couldn't have sex because of the time of the month, because I was in the late stages of pregnancy, or had just delivered I made sure that he was always taken care of. I could get almost as much satisfaction from sucking him off as I could get from being fucked. Almost five years ago he had a terrible accident. They had to remove all those parts in order to save his life. I tried to convince myself that we were strong enough to handle it, and he certainly tried to orally and digitally give me as much pleasure as he could, but it just was not the same. Sure, he could and can make me cum with his tongue but I yearn for the taste and feel of a real cock in my mouth and cunt. "She had said that all in one breath, as if rehearsed, and took another deep breath and drink.

"He knows I'm doing this. He suggested it as a last ditch effort to save our marriage. It's been almost five years since I've been able to feel a cock grow and explode in my mouth or since I've felt a big cockhead bruising my 'G-spot'. I need to have my mouth, throat, and cunt ravaged by what I just felt in your pants. Please fuck me! I know I'm not a beauty queen or have a hot sexy body, but I think you'll enjoy the lust that has been simmering in me for five years. My GYN. tells me that I'm in the sexual prime of my life. Please help me enjoy just a night of it. PLEASE, PLEASE let me be your slut for a night!"

Who could resist that? I followed her to the motel. The role playing had seemed to relieve some of her nervousness when she was describing what she wanted but was back when we entered the room. We undressed each other and her hands were trembling so much that she struggled to unbutton my shirt. I told her to relax but she countered that what she was feeling deep inside her could not be confused with nerves.

Her body was better than I anticipated with a beautiful ass, really nice firm tits and large and dark areola. She was built for comfort. I tried to taste her pussy but she gently pushed me away. "Trust me, I need no warm-up."

When she finally got me stripped she held my cock and looked me in the eyes showing her approval. She pushed me back on the bed and crawled between my legs taking me deep in her mouth. It took her about ten minutes and multiple plunges before she eventually got me down her throat. She was good and obviously reveled in her skill. I held back and just enjoyed what she could do. It'd been a few weeks since I last had sex and I let the pressure build. I knew I had a very full load for her hungry mouth.

After about thirty minutes she backed off and asked if she was doing something wrong. I assured her that she was a great cocksucker and she smiled. "THEN FEED ME!" I couldn't resist that and just as she opened wide to take me in again I blew all over her tongue and lips. She quickly went into 'gobble-mode', working up every drop from my balls and sucking and swallowing it all. I couldn't be sure but it even seemed like she had a small orgasm. She backed off again and looked up at me with a cum-laden grin. "Perfect" was all she said before she licked her lips clean and took me back down deep and throat-massaged my cockhead. The woman is phenomenal.

It took her about an hour of giving my cock, balls and anus constant attention before she had me hard enough to fuck. She straddled me and slowly lowered her cunt down and around my cock. She began a low level orgasm almost immediately but didn't move much. She was obviously just relishing having my hard hot shaft buried deep in her. I let her take almost total control, only changing positions occasionally. We tried everything I could think of. Her orgasm wasn't loud but just one sustained boil.

She had actually seemed to respond to doggie style best, especially when I massaged her clit at the same time and I remembered that she wanted to be hammered; so when I was close I rolled her over to her knees, let her lick my cock for a bit and moved behind her. I fucked her as long and as hard as I could and her boil turned into an eruption. Her cunt contracted so hard I thought she might break me off but I kept on hammering her and pinched her large clit hard.

I blew deep in her and she felt it and screamed. She was bathed in sweat and her breathing was ragged but I continued until I was totally spent and going soft. Another pinch of her clit made her push my cock from her cunt and I rolled over on my back. She moved down and licked and sucked up every drop she could find before laying next to me. Neither of us said a word but just fell asleep.

I woke before her and just stared at her sleeping form in wonder. I know I'm pretty good at sex but I also recognized that she was just a fucking dynamo. I really did nothing special but she was so lustful and sex-starved that I just had provide a stiff cum-filled cock to please her. I went back asleep and she woke me soon after by licking my balls and rimming my ass. She said that she wanted a quick appetizer before dinner and took my cock in her mouth. I didn't hold back at all and just let her work me until I blew. I certainly didn't provide the volume I had before but she seemed satisfied.

We ordered food in and when it came we sat, naked, at the little table in the room and ate hungrily. I complimented her on her beautiful body. She blushed a little but didn't cover up. If she had been shy about showing her body before, all vestiges of that were gone now. It's tough to be modest with a man when you just swallowed his cock, fucked his brains out, and drank his cum.

After we were done eating I asked if I could taste her pussy for dessert. "Let's just save that for my husband. OK?´ I was disappointed but accepted her answer. "How many more bullets do you have in that weapon?" she asked. I told her at least two before morning but firing them might take some effort on her part. She reached down and grabbed my cock and squeezed it. "Can't you tell how much I love the effort? Good things come to those with patience and you have not good but great tasting cum. The next time you fuck me will you please finish in my mouth. It really is the best of both sucking and fucking." I assured her that I would be delighted to accommodate her wish. We showered and finally pulled the covers down before taking another nap.

I woke from sleeping to find myself on my stomach. I adjusted my cock so it was pointing down, not crushed under my belly, and dozed off. The next time I woke it was to her eating my ass. I moaned a bit and she pulled my ass cheeks apart, spread my legs, and drove her tongue deep into me. My cock was getting hard quickly and after about ten minutes of serious ass eating she began sucking my balls and licking my shaft. In that position I have little to no control and the second she took my cockhead in her mouth and swirled her tongue I blew long and hard. She sucked me hard and dry and laid next to me. "Gotcha!" she said with a grin.

Knowing that this woman was by far the best I'd ever experienced I agreed that she indeed had me and fell back asleep. This time I woke before her. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. I got up to pee and looked at this sex goddess lying on the bed. She was on her stomach and her legs were nicely spread but under the sheets. She had said that I couldn't eat her pussy but said nothing about her ass. I gently pulled the sheet back and stared at that gorgeous apple like ass for a minute. She stirred but didn't wake.

I began to lick her ass crack and she woke of course. I spread her cheeks and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. That wasn't very far and I realized just how tight it was. She started to protest as I slowly kept working my tongue in but soon her protests turned into contented sighs. I snuck a finger up and began to slowly circle the inside of her rosebud, pushing in a little deeper every few orbits. Again she began to protest but soon I felt her anus open and accept my one finger. I pressed with a second finger with the same reaction and eventually the same sighs. By the time I inserted the third she was well on her way to a very relaxed climax. I let it flow and moved up and presented my cock to her mouth. "Make it hard and wet." I ordered.

"Are you...?", she asked. I didn't answer but just pushed my cock in her mouth, keeping my fingers in her ass to keep it open. She sucked me and drooled all up and down my shaft. I moved down and replaced my three fingers with my throbbing cock. She cried out a bit as I pushed it in and began to stroke with ever deepening thrusts, she opened up further and obviously began to enjoy the sensation of having her virgin ass fucked. I continued to plunge harder and deeper and she came long and hard. I followed soon after and she screamed as I buried all of it and she could feel me swell. I held in tight until she was done with the aftershocks and I rolled off and on my back.

She cradled my balls and looked deep into my eyes before she began to lick and suck my dirty cock clean and dry. When she was done she looked up and said, "I guess this makes me not just a slut but a dirty one as well."

"It makes you the best sex partner I've ever known."

"I suspect you've had more than a few and I'm honored, as well as satisfied beyond my wildest expectations." All I could manage was a thank you before we both fell into another deep sleep.

We woke at 8:00 am and I just stuck my cock into her waiting pussy. There was nothing fancy here and I just hammered her for about an hour before I presented my fountain to her lips. She eagerly finished me off and gave a satisfied, ball rattling hum as I blew. We laid there for a while and I asked if I'd ever see her again. She shook her head "That is why I wanted no names swapped. I wasn't looking for an affair, just a good fuck. I got so much more than I expected. Perhaps someday you'll see me sitting next to you in that bar again but I can't promise anything. If you do see me there you'll know why." She kissed me on the lips. It was the first we shared and at last I was able to get a least a small sample of what her pussy would taste like.

We showered and dressed in silence. She left before me as I lay on the bed inhaling her scent. I knew the owner of the motel and was sorely tempted to ask him for her name and address. I resisted the urge. The mystery of it all added to the experience but for months afterwards I glanced up anytime the bar door opened. She wasn't there. Eventually my infatuation wore off and I moved on.

I tried to shake off the memory of her and was pretty successful for a few months. Earlier this weekend though, I was in the grocery store and saw her coming down the aisle alongside a man pushing a cart. She turned quickly, as if to hide and I followed at a discrete distance. She glanced back and realized she had been made. She gave me a demure smile and mouthed a silent thank you as she reached out for her husband's hand. I mouthed "thank you" back and blew her a kiss.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers