Saving a Marriage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Ryan's eyes became cold and dark. "Before we continue, I believe you owe me an apology. You should not raise your voice to me simply for trying to help you."

This was a ridiculous situation; Simone was a fully-grown adult woman, kneeling almost nude in front of a woman she was paying to help her, and now was expected to apologize. Staring at Dr. Ryan, she could only last a few seconds before the power of her counselor's gaze caused her to look away. "I am sorry for raising my voice to you."

"Please look at me when you speak to me Simone."

Simone fought back tears as she whispered, "I am sorry for raising my voice to you."

"Apology accepted. Now answering your question, Mr. Rand may be having an affair, but you are the reason that he is having the affair. You need to accept, once and for all, that you are to blame for the troubles in your marriage, not your husband. I need to hear you say that."

Her throat tight, Simone whispered "I am blame for the troubles in my marriage, not my husband."

Dr. Ryan smiled at her. "Good. I can see that coming here was well worth it. You are at a crucial point, as I said before." She leaned toward Simone, her hands returning to her breasts, resuming her light touches across the skin. She turned red, feeling herself grow wet under this constant touch. Dr. Ryan's hands drifted underneath her breasts, cupping and lifting them up. "I hate to repeat myself, but these really are quite wonderful. They seem quite sensitive. I wonder if Mr. Rand knows how much more sensitive they are compared to the average woman's."

"I don't think he does."

"Be sure not to tell him. Any mention of it might make him think twice about how he disciplines you, and I think you understand that he has the right to discipline you, doesn't he."

"Yes, I understand that."

"Good. You wouldn't want to make him reluctant to teach you lessons that you need, and he clearly finds torturing your nipples entertaining." Dr. Ryan's hands came up to her nipples, and though not as painfully as Henry had done earlier that day, began to pinch them. "Tell me Simone, is it possible that you enjoy the pain, even a little bit?"

"No, I don't"

"You know there is no shame in it if you do. Many women enjoy varying degrees of pain during sex."

"No, I don't like the pain."

"You have told me before how intense your orgasms were this week, during times that Henry was hurting you."

"I am being truthful. If Henry never choked, pinched or struck me again, I would be happy." Her pussy was now sopping wet, the heat burning between her legs. It took all her effort to not completely humiliate herself and begin masturbating. "Except ..."

"Except what? Except that it reminds you of those fantasies you had as a little girl, the one's you have been hiding from everyone including yourself? The desire you have always had for a strong man to come and take you away to be his?"

Simone couldn't speak. She could barely keep eye contact with Dr. Ryan as she struggled to hide whatever it was about herself that made it so obvious to this beautiful monster that she was in fact hungry for the power her husband had displayed over her body and mind.

"Looking at you, I can see how sexually charged you are now, just talking about it. I assume you can understand that if he finds hurting your nipples a form of relaxation, you should be happy to have them hurt, even if you don't enjoy the pain. Can you see what it is that made this week so intense, even pleasurable, for you?" Simone was silent, her eyes desperate. She wanted to just be told why she was cumming so hard when her husband abused her. She wanted to know where her marriage and her life were going.

"You asked what is it that your mind needs to accept so you can be happy. The answer is simple. You need to accept that you are a submissive. You take pleasure not only in sex, but in serving your husbands needs. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Simone stared up at Dr. Ryan. The heat between her legs was so intense it was becoming painful. She wanted so badly to begin frigging herself, to release all the tension she now felt. A tear was making its way down her face, and the confusion, sexual tension and humiliation combined to make her dizzy. She spat out, "Yes I understand."

"Excellent, I am glad to hear you say that. However, you will recall the phrase I had you repeat a few days ago, what was it?"

"'You told me to say, 'I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him.'"

"Correct, but I think if you had truly embraced that statement, you would not be as confused as you are now. I think you have begun to explore how for a woman like you, negative re-enforcement can be an effective training tool. I would like to do an experiment. It is obvious that you have become quite charged during our talk. What I want you to do is begin to pleasure yourself. While you are doing that, I want you to look directly at me and repeat what I say, exactly as I say it. During this time, I will be applying some negative re-enforcement to help you internalize what you are saying. How does that sound?"

"Yes ... please."

Without warning, Dr. Ryan grabbed her nipples, and cruelly twisting, lifting Simone hefty breasts upward. Crying out, her hands flew between her legs, which were now spread out as far as she could keep them.

"Now repeat 'I am a submissive."

Rubbing her clit furiously, she cried out "I am a submissive."

"I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him."

With the intensity of the heat between her legs and of the pain coursing through her breasts were making her feel dizzy, Simone cried out "I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him."

"I will think only of my husband's needs, never about my own."

Simone repeated "I will think only of my husband's needs, never about my own." as the fingers of her right hand went deep into her pussy.

"If my suffering gives him pleasure, it gives me pleasure as well."

Simone heard herself moan out like a whore "If my suffering gives him pleasure, it gives me pleasure as well." as her orgasm hit. She rode the waves as Dr. Ryan twisted and pulled her tortured nubs more and more cruelly. When the bucking finally caused Dr. Ryan's fingers to lose grip, Simone fell over. She writhed like a wanton slut, in a cloud of pain and ecstasy, with no concern that that she was being watched.

Opening her eyes, she saw that Dr. Ryan had stood up. Smiling down at her, she said, "I think your concerns are addressed now, aren't they?"

Simone rose to her knees, her eyes down. "Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Of course, I am here to help you. Now I really should be going, and I assume you will need to get to bed to prepare for tomorrow. I will see you Monday. I will give you one instruction; do not tell Mr. Rand that we met tonight."

Simone nodded and then watched her counselor walk out the door. She remained kneeling on the floor for a good while, sobbing quietly as she massaged her sore breasts. Attempting to go to the door, she found herself unable to stand, though she did not know if it was a lack of strength or a lack of desire. Crawling to the door, she reached up and locked it, then crawled off to bed, careful to keep her large udders scrapping against the floor.

Lying in bad she began to masturbate again, her mind repeating over and over. 'I am a submissive. I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him. I will think only of my husband's needs, never about my own. If my suffering gives him pleasure, it gives me pleasure as well.'

Her closed her eyes as she came, and the image of Dr. Ryan's face was clear in her minds' eye, cold grey stare looking down on her, smile smirking with victory.

12