Saving a Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

The huge wide mouth reacted by taking in her whole arm and trying to suckle it. She could feel warm drool gather as her hand waved about deep inside the great beast's vast mouth. From nowhere she erupted into a blood curdling scream and yanked her arm free. It let go in fright, backing uncertainly away on gangly legs and looking at her, a hurt, scared look all over its face. Leaping from the bed, she got to her feet and her small legs ran blindly, shrill screams piercing the dawning sky.

The gigantic dog loped playfully after her. When she turned sweating and gasping, cornered by the fence, she began to faint as the huge menacing head descended.

As she dropped, it neatly caught her waist side-on in its jaws. Grace came to find herself face-up, shoulders and long hair dangling loosely from one side of the massive jaws and legs from the other. The dog had begun an ungainly trot out the gateway towards the depths of the forest, the naked body shaking rhythmically in its mouth.

"No!" Grace heard the abrupt feminine warning. "Come here!"

Thank God, a panicking Grace thought as the huge beast instantly changed direction and head straight back to the firm voice.

Halting, it eyed its owner stepping forward, extending both arms under its huge jaws.

"Bad dog. Drop her!"

The huge immature beast obediently released Grace. It playfully bounded around its tall owner as she carried the petite nude form back onto the sun lounge.

Lying there, a shaken Grace looked to the right in dread. The monstrous dog seemed oblivious to her as it settled down beside them again. Her alarmed eyes shot to Eva's.

With a loving smile on her face, Eva took her hand and after a while, guided it down the side of the animal's huge snout. It started to whimper.

"Dog remember you," a smiling Eva assured her. "He not know how big he is. He still think you feed him milk but he need meat."

Hearing the pathetic whimpering, Grace's heart began to stop its racing. The tall woman got up and began patting the side of the huge head. Her other extended hand helped Grace onto her shaky legs. Grace began to feel less scared now as she was guided before its huge snout. Stretching out a wary arm to touch one side of its nose, she inched closer and extended the other. Within a few minutes, the front of the diminutive nude figure was touching its snout and her outstretched arms were stroking it with genuine affection, a smile spreading with each pathetic whimper.

"Now go!" she suddenly heard Eva's firm command. The cowed dog rose and its massive body slunk over to the far corner of the yard.

"Lay down!" came the thickly accented command.

The dog obeyed, lowering its large head onto its paws and sulking.

"You think you have nightmare?" Grace heard Eva excitedly suggest from behind her.

"God yes," came the breathy reply. A recovering Grace looked at the romantic scene about, the first signs of daylight about to creep over the trees and colour the surroundings. She was again rejoicing, feeling gloriously wonderful, as Eva's long arms wrapped about her waist. Urges rose as the gentle lips sank into her neck and she reached back and caressed Eva's cheek. She turned and locked her mouth onto the thin lips seeking hers.

It seemed like minutes later when Eva eased away and stared apologetically into her eyes.

"Dog just want thank you," came the heavily accented explanation "He still want you feed him. Now I want say thank you."

There was no resistance when Eva sat her down on the edge of the sun bed. She watched Eva hoist off her own nightgown and marvelled as the stunning nude body humbly knelt before her shins. When two hands lovingly parted her naked thighs as wide as they could, she propped back on her arms urging Eva to go yet another taboo step further. The face leant in and began nuzzling within the curly thatch. She started to shake involuntarily when the long tongue began grooming around the sensitive slit like an adoring cat.

Grace arched, shifting more of her weight back onto the outstretched arms, then closed her eyes in a gesture of welcome surrender. Long fingers spread her and the expert face began what was to become a long pleasurable session. The sensations from the soft mouthing were completely unknown to her until tonight. Rapt, her whole body was yearning for more by the time Eva's hands triumphantly cupped her hips and helped her greedy mouth to lock on.

The ensuing sensual worrying sent a warm intensity roaring up Grace's intimate channel, radiating out from there into the churning insides of her belly. Her mouth tingled deliciously as the deepest areas of her loins involuntarily released a few droplets of moisture. Grace went wide-eyed as the full length of Eva's alert tongue briefly darted into her to take them in like nectar. When it returned to lap lustily about her hooded clit, her aroused body carnally got to work to create the next tiny trickle, successfully inducing another glorious tongue invasion. Grace's senses became deliriously scrambled as this cycle of sensual pleasure began to be played out again and again.

Visible random spasms soon began to shake her belly harder and harder. She heard her own urgent moans start, then a series of confused canine whimpers echo in response, seemingly getting closer each time. Ignoring them, her glorious build-up was becoming more and more impossible to suppress when Eva briefly eased her sopping chin up.

"No. Not yet. Wait." came her terse words. Grace heard the dog's pathetic cries stop, then rejoiced as the face jammed back into her mound to search her insides for more of the delicious womanly fluid.

Grace was so close. She tried to tell herself to take the advice and slow down, to stretch these glorious new sensations out as far as possible. But when Eva's tongue next began swirling about her clit, Grace's spread legs began shaking up and down violently on her dainty toes.

She knew this time she wouldn't be able to stop her mind from exploding. The long drawn-out scream of pleasure escaped from her throat as her small back rose. Grace's naked body began to sway precariously atop the two propping arms.

An erotic lightning surge ignited all her insides as the stern but exhilarated "Yes! Now" rang out from the face detaching itself. As her hips broke free, Grace's belly repeatedly arched skywards in a series of spastic thrusts with each intense orgasm.

Her round behind was still poised up there in the throes of Grace's last fierce moan when the monstrous dog rushed in from behind. Clamping its mouth over her entire upper half, it snatched the nude body away from Eva's face. Instantly there was silence. With most of Grace's naked body secured in its mouth, it began carrying her off, jaws on high. Muffled screams started echoing from the darkness within the dog's gigantic head.

"Stop!" Grace heard and stopped, hearing Eva's urgent commands. "Stay!"

The enormous dog froze and looked back. Just one of Grace's arms and the bottom half of each leg protruded from its closed jaws. The shapely calves were madly thrashing about. Panic-stricken but unhurt, Grace found herself laying on an angle on her back across its wide thick tongue. Her head and one shoulder were jammed tightly in its throat. Quickly exhausted from her frantic efforts, soon all Grace could do soon was to lay there, her body surrounded by a dark velvety dampness. Her thoughts stayed surprisingly calm despite her body trembling now and again from the shock and fear.

"Stay!" she could hear the urgent voice underneath asserting. "No!"

Her small legs used their last iota of energy on one last vain kicking effort to break free. The frustrated dog began whimpering, making Grace's body quiver violently.

"Keep still!" she heard the woman hiss. By now though, Grace had no choice but to obey. She was utterly spent.

At the end of the upturned arm hanging from the animal's jaws, Grace felt an affectionate squeeze. She didn't even have enough energy to give a squeeze back. She sensed the woman easing back as her hand was gently released.

"Stay!" she heard. There was a long pause. In the dark shallow river of saliva starting to flow about her body, Grace felt the huge animal becoming calmer. The girl took in what she hoped would be her last shallow breath of putrid air as her head lay lodged down its throat. She listened intently for the signs that Eva would soon save her again.

"You not hurt her," came the strict order below. Despite her helplessness, Grace's hopes rose a little as the animal's jaws lowered towards the voice. Its grip on her body started to loosen and the mouth warily opened. In the faint light, Grace could make out the silhouette of one panicky nipple straining mightily upwards from its small mound.

Realising that Grace was too weak to move of her own accord, the hound opened its jaws wider. Muscles in its gullet started flexing, working her body about in a bid to free her jammed shoulder. Grace could now take in slightly fresher air, and she could feel Eva trying to manoeuvre her body angle using first dangling leg, then the other. Staying stuck fast, she was reassured each time she heard the regular breathy "No".

It seemed like ages before Grace felt her head and upper body lurch upwards, suddenly freed from the creature's throat. Still weak, she could only rest flat on her back along the huge tongue and take in shallow gulps of air.

"Catch her!" Eva's quick cry ordered. Grace's behind had suddenly begun slipping down along the slick tongue. The huge animal instantly lifted its head and closed its mouth gently over her hips, saving her from crashing to the ground.

Grace lay in the dark again, grateful but still totally exhausted. Her sprawled thighs now dangled out of the dog's mouth. Surely, she thought, Eva must realise by now that she was much too weak to be freed without assistance.

She heard new stern calls of "Soon" start, and in the pitch black, she could tell Eva was walking about re-assessing her plight.

"Good boy. She nearly fall out," she heard Eva's relieved comment. There was a patient wait while Grace imagined Eva mentally getting prepared outside.

"Drop!" she eventually heard Eva's sudden order. The huge hound gently secured Grace then slowly lowered itself to the ground. Once on its stomach, she sensed Eva was straining in an effort to force it to open its mouth again.

The sudden burst of new light made Grace blink madly in surprise.

"Yes. Now! Slowly" Grace heard the type of command she had been hoping for. Her eyes could just make out a halo of light that had to be Eva down the other end of her exhausted body. As the mouth began to tilt, a limp Grace felt the start of a much more controlled slide this time around.

She couldn't see the pleased look spread all over Eva's classically beautiful face monitoring her gradual progress. Stepping between Grace's legs, Eva raised both slender ankles to prevent the calves and thighs catching on the sharp teeth during their progress. Eva in turn could see Grace's breathing increase and her wide open eyes blinking madly as her body moved, with freedom so potentially close.

Right at this moment, Eva was so proud of her young dog. It was learning complete obedience to its mistress. She watched the dog's tongue lovingly convey Grace's unresisting body smoothly along.

"Yes. Yes. Good boy." Grace heard.

Keeping the ankles up high, Eva watched the powerful throat muscles came into play. The pretty head start to tilt back as Grace's aghast face was taken inch by inch through the narrow gullet. Disdainfully, Eva now dropped the ankles. The powerless sprawled legs soon started robotically folding in together as the young woman was gulped further and further inside.

The neck had disappeared and both shoulders were vanishing. Soon, Grace's arms were being gradually pinned to her sides. Eva's fingers began working between her own thighs. Her efforts doubled as she witnessed the heaving chest, petite waist and wispy mound each lurch slightly up in turn before continuing the graceful backward dive down into the hound's stomach. Swaying unsteadily on her long legs, Eva's orgasmic cries were set off when the feet at the end of the two small legs at attention started a desperately wriggling. By the time she had finished her long satisfied groan of relief, only Grace's tiny upturned feet were visible, the despairing toes still twitching.

Eva was delighted how quickly her pet had learned its second lesson tonight. Until it got its canine incisors, it now knew the best way for it to enjoy its human prey with its smallish gullet was by swallowing it carefully.

Whole. And alive.

---

Waving his thanks to the departing Hank, John stood at the end of his driveway and nodded at the vaguely familiar woman turning her dusty yellow four wheel drive onto the road. Waiting for the dust from the fully-laden horse trailer to settle, he set off up the long dirt track to the house.

As the vehicle noises began subsiding, he swore he could hear Sam crying ...

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers
12