Saving Bradley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, Diane had a plan. She was stunned by the thought, and felt her heart race. Surely, she couldn't- but at the same time, she knew it had to be done. It would mean a great sacrifice on her part, but because she loved Brad, she would do it. She took another look at his hard, shiny cock- so disgusting- and said, "Brad, I don't want you masturbating again."

"Aw, Mom..."

"I mean it. It's too sinful."

"But you said yourself that it's impossible for me not to have these thoughts to... you know, masturbate".

"Well, we're just going to have to rectify that problem", she said with determination.

Brad blinked. "How?"

"We're just going to have to make sure you don't have any sperm to masturbate. It's that simple."

He blinked at her, confused. "What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Anytime you need to masturbate, I want you to tell me."

"Geez, Mom-"

"And I'll take care of it. I don't want you sitting here looking at these vile pictures."

He blinked again. "But how will I, you know..." His voice trailed off.

She took a deep breath, shutting out the horror of what she was about to do. She leaned forward and flipped the towel off his legs. She wrapped her hand around his cock. It was big and hard and she squeezed. Brad stared at her, shocked, but before he could say a word, she began to pump. It was so filthy, but she could handle filthy acts, even if they disgusted her. Brad was an innocent, and she didn't want him growing up with lust always on his mind.

It was awkward leaning over, especially in a tight skirt and heels. She continued pumping his cock, pleased that it was getting even harder, if only because it meant he was closer to erupting. She looked at her own slender fingers wrapped around the big prick. She couldn't even close her hand around it, and she felt every bump as she stroked him. It was wet and slippery and she ran her hand up to the knob, feeling Brad's big cockhead with her fingertips. Then down, feeling each ridge of his magnificent-

Brad's stomach spasmed, and he looked at her with a wild gleam in his eyes.

He gasped, and his cock jerked in her hand. A bolt of cum shot out, onto the carpet, and then another. In a panic, Diane turned Brad's cock so that his sperm wouldn't land on the carpet, and the very next shot jetted onto her skirt. Damn! Better than the carpet, though, and she pumped again, and again, each spurt as powerful as the first, splattering the front of her skirt. Finally the spurts slowed, but not before his cum began to soak through her skirt and onto her thighs. Brad collapsed in his seat.

"You see", she said, voice shaky. "That's better than using those disgusting pictures." Her fingers were smeared with its vile load, but Diane kept her hand on his cock, just in case. It was thick and meaty and she squeezed it slowly, watching his warm, slick sperm oozing out between her fingers.

A groan from Brad. "Ya, I guess."

Diane didn't quite know what he meant... until his cock twitched.

Brad said, "See, mom, I'm getting hard already. That's why I, you know, jerk off so much."

It was so distasteful, Diane thought, but that's what she was here for. "Then we'll just have to do something about it. Again."

She started pumping. Very awkward, though, and Diane knelt to get a better grip of Brad's cock. Then the top of her blouse popped open- she had forgotten to button it completely- and she realized with alarm Brad might get a peek at her cleavage.

Sure enough, she caught Brad sneaking a look, and the sheer tawdriness of it all- her hands on a cum-slick cock, her own son staring into her top- made her tremble. She was wearing one of her best bras, with a lacy top and deep cleavage, so he would see plenty. But something was happening- Brad's cock got harder. Of course! He had been masturbating to pictures of naked women, so it should be no surprise that he would be aroused by the sight of her cleavage, even if she was his mother. Her face warmed with shame, but it was something she would endure, for the sake of her son.

He was rock hard again, and she studied his cock, marveling at its size. A good eight or nine inches of meat, long and thick and slippery, and he was probably thinking of shoving it into someone's vagina, maybe one of those slutty little mommies she saw running around the neighborhood. But they didn't have his cock in their hands right now, did they? They didn't have his wet meat right in front of them, and Diane pumped it slowly, feeling the texture of the skin, rubbing her thumb across the big cockhead.

He came again, only this time she made sure none of it went on the carpet. Once again she directed it inward, but it wasn't until she had pumped him three of four times that she realized that most of Brad's hot jizz was shooting right into her cleavage! She didn't want to embarrass him by moving, so she continued to masturbate him, Brad shooting in huge, powerful spurts, five, six, seven times, all over her front.

Brad slumped back again, his eyes closed. His cock was wet with slime, and it wasn't steel-hard any more. Her hand was covered with cum, as was her arm. She was glad Brad had his eyes closed, because then he wouldn't see that he had sprayed sperm all over her breasts- her 'tits', as men would call them- just like one of those whores on the computer. Diane shuddered at the vileness of it all, but she was pleased that she had steered Brad away from his sinful actions. She was on her knees in her best outfit, her son's cock in her hand, but it was much better that his own mother tended to his problem, rather than finding relief in pictures of whores. She squeezed Brad's cock, idly running her hand up and down, watching how her fingers slid through his cum.

She suddenly realized that she had another opportunity to learn more about what drove Brad to his constant self-abuse. With his cock still pulsing in one hand, she furtively swiped some of his slippery cum onto her fingers and brought them to her mouth. It was disgusting, but she went ahead and licked it. Then again, sliding two finger into her mouth, tasting his warm, awful sperm, lips wrapped around her fingers as if it was a cock.

Brad stirred, and she yanked her hand away. She stood and straightened her skirt. "There, that should hold you."

As she walked out of Brad's room, she realized she probably looked like one of those depraved women on the computer, when she was in fact a respected member of the business community. Just the thought of it made her shaky: if someone saw her right now, they would think she was a common whore, willing to let herself be used as a plaything for cock. It would serve her right if people thought that, serve her right for not having seen this coming, for not realizing that her son was so deeply hooked on these horrible images.

Her knees shook as she went to her room and looked in the mirror. Brad's sperm was all over, on her blouse, on her arms, on her skirt. It was already soaking into the lace of her bra. Damn! The whole ensemble had cost $450 at Whittington's, and she wasn't sure she could get the stains out. Her skin glistened with spunk from her neck all the way down into her cleavage. Her eyes widened- a crescent of her areola was peeking out, which meant Brad had seen that, too!

A thick gob oozed slowly down her neck and funneled between her tits. Diane shook her head. She scooped it up with her finger and brought it to her mouth. It was something those slutty women would do. She sucked her finger, then gathered some more cum, lifting it in long, gooey strands to her mouth, feeling it coating her chin, her lips, her tongue. It was so vile, actually tasting her son's cum like this, but it was punishment for not having helped Brad with his problem earlier.

An hour later, she heard Brad getting ready to go out with his friends. Diane took a deep breath and headed downstairs. Things might be a bit awkward after what had happened, but it was something she would have to get over.

Halfway down the stairs, she realized that she hadn't changed since she had... serviced Brad. Too late now: he was already at the front door, searching for his house keys. When he looked up, his eyes immediately dropped to her blouse. He was probably remembering what had happened upstairs, and was feeling embarrassed.

Jeez, she looked amazing.

Perfectly made up, as usual- she didn't go anywhere without looking 'perfect'- but she hadn't changed, and there was cum everywhere. Her blouse had three or fours huge cum stains, and her skirt was splattered with the stuff. It had been an hour since she had jerked him off, and yet she was still wearing the same clothes, still walking around as if there wasn't jizz all over them. Even better was her cleavage: the top three buttons of her blouse were still undone, and her bra was showing. He could see cum drying on the bulge of her tits and all along the lace of her bra.

All Brad had thought about for the last hour was the feel of her hands on his cock, and the images of his cum shooting all over her clothes. He was a little confused by conflicting emotions, but only a little. Mostly he was turned on by how sexy it was. And the coolest thing of all was that she seemed almost mesmerized by his cock, holding it as if she loved the feel of it in her hand.

Something to explore.

Brad stared at her blouse, and he obviously had something on his mind. What could it be?

"What is it, Brad?" Diane asked.

He took a deep breath, hesitating. "Well, mom, what you did and all... I mean, it helped, but... I don't know if it's going to work."

"Why not?"

He hesitated. "See, I'm already... you know, horny again. And now I'm thinking about your uh, hands on my cock, the way you jerked me off." It was a risk using words like that in front of his mother, but she was obviously in that weird zone he had seen earlier. He deliberately looked at her blouse again, making it obvious that he staring at her cleavage and its load of cum.

Brad seemed to be aroused by the fact that he could see his cum on her, and by the memory of her hand job. She took a deep breath. "Well, Brad, I said that I would help you. We'll go back upstairs and I'll masturbate you again." She said it so easily, even though it was such a vile act. But that was the sacrifice she was prepared to make-

"But I don't have time right now. Gary will be here any second." He shook his head. "I think about it all the time."

Diane was at a loss. She had undertaken to stop Brad's masturbation by simply doing it herself, so that he didn't have to look at pictures of those internet whores. But she had jerked him off - that's what he called it- twice in the last two hours, and yet here he was, still full of hot, slippery sperm. Obviously, her hand jobs weren't effective enough, given that he was still horny. Diane thought back to the pictures he had been watching, and realized what her son really liked: slutty women, on their knees, mouths stuffed with cock. That's what excited Brad, that's what he reacted to. It was so vile and nasty, but she knew that it was a fact of modern life.

She trembled. It was so clear what had to be done. It was shameful, base, but the more she thought about it, the more she knew there really was no other choice. So she would force herself to do it. For Brad's sake.

She dropped to her knees and reached for his jeans. She was aware of his eyes, watching her, but that was the point, wasn't it? It was difficult being a mother, but she was determined to be a very good mother, even if it meant making these terrible sacrifices.

There was a honk out on the street, but Diane shut it out, as she shut out what she was doing. Well, most of it anyway. It was hard to shut out the image of Brad's cock as she pulled it out. She looked up at him, remembering the pictures, those slutty women looking up at the men as they sucked their hard cocks.

"Mom..."

His cock touched her lips and she jerked, a reaction to the sordidness of it all. Then her lips slid over the head and her tongue cupped his meat. She let his cock slip further into her mouth. It felt so good, a cock in her mouth, because of course, it helped Brad control his obsession with all those horrible images.

A bang at the door, not a foot away, and a mad panic overtook her. One of Brad's friends, on the other side of the door, while she was on her knees, her son's cock in her mouth. The image was so wanton, so nasty, but she would endure the humiliation.

Diane heard a voice calling from the other side of the door. "Come on, Brad...", but he looked like he didn't even hear his friend. He was fucking her mouth, but she had to hurry it up or his friend might get suspicious. Then she had an idea. So disgusting, but it had to be done. She pulled his wet cock out and said: "It's okay, Brad. I want you to come in my slut mouth."

She said it for effect, and what an effect. Brad stared, eyes wide, and then he was coming, and Diane had never felt anything so sinful, her own son's slimy sperm shooting into her mouth. He pumped again and again, fucking her mouth. She swallowed- so sordid! - but he was coming so much that it was leaking out the side of her mouth and down her chin, and still he pumped into her. Diane swallowed another mouthful of cum, her own son's sperm, and still he unloaded. Finally he slowed down, trembling, and she let his thick, wet cock slip from her mouth.

Another bang at the door.

"I.. I gotta go..." he said, his breath coming in gasps.

"Do your zipper up," she said as she rose. She felt cum on her chin, felt it dripping down her neck.

Brad stepped back and pulled the door open. His friend Gary was on the other side. "Come on, Brad, we'll be late!"

Brad glanced at his mother before slipping through the door. Gary stepped aside to let him pass, and impulsively Diane said. "Have a good time, Gary."

"We will, Mrs.- " He stopped, and stared at her. Then his eyes dropped to her blouse, and they widened. She smiled at him as she closed the door.

Gary stared at the door, his mind whirling. Were his eyes playing tricks?

Mrs. Turner, smiling at him. There was goo all over her chin, as if she had been eating ice cream. And that cleavage! Her tits were almost falling out of her top, and he caught a glimpse of her bra. Brad's mom was so fucking hot, even if she was a bitch. But for some reason, she wasn't bitchy when she had spoken to him. He had looked right at her tits, and she smiled.

Great, thought Gary, more jerk-off material.

Diane leaned against the door, trembling.

She was so ashamed at what she had done- ashamed but also proud. It had been tawdry and disgusting, but she had carried through with it. Her plan was working: there would be no reason for Brad to look at those filthy pictures any more. Far better that she keep a lid on his lusts herself. For his sake.

'Come in my slut mouth', she had said.

She had said it to get him to cum more quickly, and it had worked. Brad had gone over the edge when she said it. Obviously, he got very excited when she used those disgusting words, which meant she had to get used to using them.

She went to the hallway mirror and looked at her reflection. Brad's sperm was still on her chin, and of course, there were dried cum stains on her blouse and skirt. "You slut," she said out loud, and shivered. Horrible words, but she had to use them. "You're a common street prostitute-" She stopped. No, those weren't the right words. She steeled herself. "You're a whore, Diane Turner. A cocksucking whore."

An image flashed, the look on Gary's face. Maybe he had seen something, maybe he had seen the cum on her face, or on her lacy bra. What must he think? Did he think that she was nothing more than some cheap slut flashing her tits at any male around?

It had happened before, entirely by accident. Two weeks earlier, she had hired a couple of common laborers to do some work around the yard. She had taken them some pop, and only when she was back in the house did she remember that she had forgotten a bra, and that the laborers might have looked at her breasts. She had checked herself in the mirror, turning sideways. She was horrified to see that her entire breast was visible though the side armhole of her tank top. When she leaned forward, it was worse: even her nipples showed! If they had been looking, the gardeners might have had a real eyeful. Had they? She had to know, so she had gone out to retrieve the Coke cans, and sure enough, the horrid men had leered at her, their eyes dropping to her top as she leaned forward to get the cans. They even stared as she gave a quick wipe to the deck chairs! She gave them a look of disdain, knowing that they probably wanted to throw her down right there in the garden, ripping off her clothes and forcing her to suck them both, pushing their disgusting cocks into her mouth at the same time.

And now one of Brad's friends might have seen her, too.

Diane was aware that Brad's friends sometimes looked at her that way, tried to sneak looks down her blouse. They probably imagined using her body, too, forcing her to engage in all manner of horrible sex acts. Or maybe it was worse, maybe they all imagined using her at the same time, a half-dozen of them pawing her tits as they lined up to fuck her, sliding their big, hard cocks into her, not caring if they went into her vagina or ass, just ramming her in any available hole...

Diane sighed. They just didn't know how to handle their sexual urges, and it was up to her to guide them through the sins of the modern world.

Diane caught herself. She only had to guide Brad, not his friends.

*****

Note:

Hope you enjoyed the show. More to cum, so to speak, but if there's anything you'd like Brad to do to his beautiful, repressed mother, leave a comment. We'll see if it's as nasty as what he's already planning.

BTW, this is based on the most common premise there is, someone walking in on a jerk-off, but Brad doesn't care.

12