Saving Caitlin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

He took her in his arms gently and kissed the top of her head. "I think you've had enough for one day. In fact, I think you've taken your punishment so well, you deserve a reward. Would you like a reward, slave?"

Jon smiled down at her and saw her lips quiver. Oh, yes, she was in need. "What kind of reward would you like, Catie?" he murmured as he slid his hand down to her crotch. In the hand wrapped around her waist, he held the remote. Just as he pressed his palm harder against her clit, he pressed the 'high' button.

He was sure her screech could be heard in the next apartment. She staggered and her fingers at his shoulders curled around the cloth of his shirt. Within moments, she went rigid and would have collapsed if he hadn't been holding her. He saw the next scream coming and covered her mouth with his.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he dropped the remote on the duvet, picked her up and put her on the bed. He peeled the panties off. Now he would have his reward.

~*~*~

He hadn't planned on buying a house for this job. An apartment would be good enough, even though it would be at least a two year job with the option for contract renewal, but Catie changed that plan. He wanted a quiet place with privacy. He wanted a playroom. An apartment was not conducive to the type of playroom he wanted.

While he had dated extensively, and been in few short-term relationships, he realized that none were as satisfying as this one was beginning to be. Catie was proving to be a natural slave with a wonderful mix of submissiveness and free spirit with a thirsty mind. She had an underdeveloped intelligence and was eager to learn. With each conversation, he felt she had been cheated by not having been encouraged to attend college or pursue a goal; he found her mind was like a sponge. If she was interested, he would help get her in the junior college right here in town.

This last week was nice as they got into a routine. On Thursday, he had told her that he had an appointment. And while he was certain that she wouldn't try to escape, he was a bit nervous because he knew he'd be gone for a couple of hours, leaving her on her own and in a place that would be easy to leave. The only time he had left her unattended was the first day he got her out of Carl's, and he had restrained her to the bed. Now when she smiled and said she'd see him when he returned, and was there anything in particular that he wanted her to do while he was gone, he knew she would not break the contract.

He said a little prayer of thanks. He didn't know what he would do if escape was still on her mind because he already realized he wouldn't be able to restrain her all day while he was at work. He was also beginning to realize that he probably wouldn't be able to use a cane or anything else on her in a way that might cause her extreme pain.

In fact, he was beginning to realize that many of the items in the contract would never be tested because there were many things he had listed that he would probably never do. He wondered if she realized that yet. While he would always be the Master and she the slave in their relationship, he couldn't imagine himself putting her in a cage that she had worried about. He knew, though, that he loved seeing her restrained. He thought of all the ways he could restrain her and what he could do to her in all those different positions. He got hard just thinking about it.

He met Ms. Logan at her office and drove to the house. The minute he stepped inside, he knew it was perfect. He returned to the office with her and started the paper work. They already had much of what they would need from the credit check for the apartment. His only bills were the loan on his SUV, which was nearly paid off, and a small balance on his Visa. With the down payment he was willing to make, Ms. Logan assured him there would be no problem with a homeowner's loan.

~*~*~

Jon left the apartment about 9:00 a.m. and went to SunMan.com to complete the new employee paperwork so it would be done before he started to work on Monday. His health insurance would start October first. He was pleasantly surprised to find they had a co-habitation cause allowing insurance for a live-in partner. He was able to enroll Catie on his plan, a real bonus he hadn't expected to need when he accepted the job.

He stopped in at the realtor's office and talked to Ms. Logan about the loan process. She told him everything looked good and they would probably close in about three weeks. He talked her into letting him have the keys so they could start painting and picking out furniture. The house would need appliances, too, since there were none except for the dishwasher. She said it was against policy to let him have possession before closing, but since he wasn't going to move in until after the signing, she relented. His boyish charm didn't hurt, and, of course, they already had his earnest money.

He picked up his cell phone and dialed Caitlin.

"Hello."

"Catie, it's Jon. I'm on my way to pick you up. I want to show you something, then I'll take you out to eat. Wear that little mini-skirt I got you the first night we got here. It'll take me about 30 minutes to get home."

"I'll be ready, sir."

The House

He opened the apartment door just as she was coming out of the bedroom. He smiled. She looked so cute, so innocent...so virginal. He crooked his finger. She came to him and stopped, waiting for his command. He wondered why every man in the world wouldn't want a Master/slave relationship with his chosen woman. This part of the contract would never change as long as she was his. He enjoyed seeing Catie fall completely apart in his hands. He loved the expressions, the tremors, and the sighs when she climaxed. Jon remembered that spark of awareness when he had first touched her and feeling there would be fire beneath the fear. He was right.

He pulled her blouse out of the waistband of the skirt, unbuttoned the bottom two buttons, and tied the tails in a knot. It left about two inches of bare midriff between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the skirt. He opened another button at the top, letting a little more cleavage show.

"Perfect." He lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. Good thing he had a lot of self-control or he'd have her on her knees right now.

Twenty-five minutes later, he pulled into the driveway of the house that would be his in a few short weeks.

"You know all those home decorating magazines I've given you to look at this last week?" Without waiting for an answer, he continued, "This is the reason. I've bought a house. We're going to need furniture, dishes, linens, and a multitude of other things."

Her mouth dropped open. He helped her out of the car and smiled at her wide-eyed reaction.

"It's beautiful."

"You haven't even seen the inside yet."

"It doesn't matter. It'll be wonderful. Look, there's a flowerbed by the porch."

"The house is small, but I think it'll meet our needs." He took her hand and opened the front door.

"You can think about what kind of flowers you want later. Right now, you have an assignment. You need to buy dishes, pots and pans, and whatever else you'll need for the kitchen.

"You're in charge of picking out living room and dining room furniture, and linens such as towels, sheets and blankets. Curtains. There isn't a single curtain anywhere in the house. We'll pick out appliances for the kitchen together. You'll have a budget. The appliances will be included in your allowance. You will keep a ledger with all of your expenditures. I suggest you keep a notebook listing the item you're considering, the cost, and the store you saw it.

"I'll pick out the furniture for my office and the bedroom," and the playroom, he thought. "But before I purchase the bedroom furniture, I'll take into consideration any suggestions from you. As for your assignment, I will give final approval for any purchase, but you'll have considerable freedom. If you're going to go over your allowance, we'll sit down together and see if it's justified."

He led her through the house. She was stunned. The amount he mentioned seemed enormous to her and she'd be in charge of spending it?

"Catie, are you still with me? Earth to Caitlin."

He turned her gently, put his knuckle under her chin, and encouraged her to look at him. He smiled at her and brushed his lips against hers.

"The closing won't be for a couple weeks, but the realtor is letting me in early. We can't move in until after closing, but since we have no furniture at all and we'll need just about everything, I thought we could start looking. You can clean and paint; everything looks like it could use a fresh coat. It'll keep you busy once I start working. I'll pay another month's rent on the apartment if we need it, so we don't have to rush to move in. What do you think?"

"I don't know what to think, master." It was a whisper.

"Catie, we've not in a scene or action. I haven't indicated that you must call me master. Are you afraid you can't handle the responsibility?"

"I, I...don't...know. Do...do you think I can?" She was wide-eyed and her voice was a whisper.

"Yes, and if you stumble, I'll help you up. Let me show you the rest of it."

The house was a one-story brick colonial cottage on two wooded acres. It was only about 1,400 square feet, but it was nice and fairly secluded. It had a garage and partial basement. There were several houses around, but nothing close.

The kitchen cabinets were in good shape. The counter, sink and dishwasher were fairly new. An open space at one end of the room could be used as a breakfast nook. The walls, though, were in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint. The master bedroom was fair sized due to a previous remodel. A once-tiny bedroom was now a walk-in closet and bathroom, changed by the door connecting it to the master bedroom.

For Jon, it would actually be a shorter distance to work than from the apartment. He ran his forefinger down Catie's nose. The shocked and bewildered look she had when he first told her about the house and her allowance was slowly being replaced with excitement.

"What do you think?"

"It'll be fun. I remember my grandmother had lace curtains in her living room. I loved the pretty pattern they made on the floor when the sun was shining. Can we have lace curtains?"

"Price them out and put them on your worksheet. You're going to have to coordinate them with everything else. Once you've got it all worked out, we'll look it over together. I need to get a tape measure tonight so we can get the window sizes tomorrow. I need other basic tools, too."

After they took a turn around the yard that Jon mentally noted also had possibilities, they headed for the number one discount store in America. They would probably give Wal-Mart a nice chunk of Catie's allowance. The first thing she picked up was a notebook and she immediately started writing in it even before they paid for it.

They stopped at a buffet, and Catie could hardly sit still long enough to eat. She had her notebook on the table beside her plate and kept making notes in her nice, neat, precise cursive.

At another store, Jon got paint and the paraphernalia to go with it, then they headed for the first of two furniture stores. By the time they got back to the apartment that night, Catie was so hyped up that Jon thought he'd have to give her a sleeping pill to get her to sleep.

She woke up at the crack of dawn on Saturday and he barely got her pulled under him before she could bounce out of bed. To keep her there and still, he bound her hands to her thighs. He straddled her chest and started teaching her how to pleasure him with her mouth. He wouldn't go deep, not yet, not while they were still in the apartment with its thin walls. He wanted her to become accustomed to him in her mouth. He knew Carl had terrorized her this way, too. She needed to get past the fear that he would cut off her breathing. He moved in and out of her mouth, giving her instruction.

"Lick the tip, Catie. Circle your tongue around the head. Worship your Master. Suck me in as deep as you can."

Fearful eyes looked up at him, but when all he did was move slowly in and out, she relaxed. When the slow play started to pull at his control even though only a third of him ever went in, he leaned forward and snagged the gag and inserted it into her mouth. Jon scooted down her body, put his hands on her knees and pushed her legs open wide. With one swift thrust, he entered her.

Catie wanted her hands unbound, but he was in charge. He was Master. Just when she was about to climax, Jon pulled out and flipped her over onto her knees. Her hands, still bound to her thighs, gave her no purchase. He plowed forcefully back into her. It pushed her over and only the gag kept the neighboring apartment residents from hearing her scream. Jon slowed his thrusts. He leaned over her back and used his fingers to kept Catie coming. He started to thrust harder again with more force. He growled in her ear.

"You're mine."

Catie came again, harder, and Jon followed.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

Jon is a wise and caring Dom/Master. He and Catie should have a very satisfying year (and my guess is even beyond--as time passes quickly when one is having fun). Well written M/s story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

A fantastic dom story. I love the way Michael is handling poor abused Caitlin. I look forward to the next chapter. Wonderful, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MaddieK

Yes, you are writing a great story. The character development is perfect and right. As said before, love the gentle dom fantasy. Very erotic. It would be good to see a little more "real world", or outside their safe house interaction. 10 ********** Keep it gentle, keep them safe,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. <3 Best BDSM story I've read.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 12 years ago

Mmmmm..nice. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Innocent Pawn Ch. 01 She is the means to exact his revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Rose Bound Ch. 01 Rose is pushed to orgasm by her sadistic captor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breaking Stacy The bitch from high school gets her comeuppance.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories