Saving Caitlin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

"Sure. Fax me the particulars when you get a chance."

"Great. I'll get on it Monday. And you two," indicating Peter and Jane, "I never thought you two would stay together after college and two kids. You haven't showed us any pictures yet, Janie. I can't believe you didn't bring any."

Peter swatted her lightly on the ass, "Go get the pictures, honey. Show Mark what happens when you find the right person. Todd needs a diversion. He's eyeing Catie and it's making Jon nervous."

Jon laughed, "I can handle Todd."

"I don't need to be handled," Todd sniped at the same time. Susie hadn't said a word, but if looks could kill, Cate would be dead. Susie didn't like the way Todd was looking at Catie, either.

The small talk continued. Susie worked as a receptionist at Todd's previous place of employment. They had dated a few times and he asked her if she wanted to come with him for the weekend. What she didn't say was that sex with him was rough, but she liked it that way, and she wanted a husband. They could have told her he wasn't a good bet and they knew sex with Todd was rough. They all practiced that lifestyle to some extent.

Ginny was an investment broker and getting away to the cabin periodically rejuvenated her. She worked long hours and didn't have much of a personal life. These friends meant a lot to her. She, Mark and Jon particularly had become close even though they didn't see each other as often since each had taken jobs in different states. Mark had moved closer a couple of years ago after his company transferred him to this location. Now that Jon was only an hour away, Ginny was looking forward to more times together. When Jon had called last fall to use the cabin for a few days, she didn't know he had a girl with him. He had just said he needed a few private days before starting his new job. With their different schedules, this was the first time they been able to get together.

Jane had started a small daycare after the kids came and it suited her fine. Peter helped with all the paper work. With Jane's degree in education and the programs she started for the kids, she had a waiting list of parents trying to get their kids enrolled. Cate found the discussion about the daycare fascinating. Jon picked up on Catie's interest immediately and asked a lot of questions.

The afternoon seemed to slip by without notice. Catie enjoyed the camaraderie of Jon's friends. She knew she was the youngest, but they didn't treat her like a bimbo. She didn't have the same type of education, but she felt she was smarter than Susie. Jon seemed to think so, too, and told her so in a private moment when he was praising her. He took time, of course, to kiss her and nibble her ear. He realized that he liked showing her off more than he thought he would. And she was holding her own in almost every conversation. He was glad he had talked her into taking classes at the junior college. She had only taken two classes so far, acing both. She was signed up for two more classes for the summer session.

"Hey, Jon, you going to help with these burgers or does Peter have to do it all?" Ginny handed Peter a plate of hamburger patties as Janie brought condiments out to the picnic table.

"Catie, would you like to help me in the kitchen? Susie, you can get drink orders," continued Ginny.

Catie walked into the kitchen with Ginny, emptying bags of chips into baskets, and taking the potato salad Ginny handed her.

"You and Jon make a nice couple. I didn't realize he was in a relationship. We haven't seen each other for a couple of years. I hope I didn't offend you by nearly knocking him off his feet when you first arrived."

It was the first time they had actually had a minute alone since arriving at Ginny's cabin.

"No, of course not." Ginny laughed at Catie's bewildered look.

"When Jon and I were an item, I would have killed any broad who did what I did." She laughed. "That's probably why we didn't last. I was too pushy." More seriously, "You're good for him. He hasn't been happy for a long time. Thanks for making him smile."

Caitlin didn't know how to respond.

Ginny smiled. "I think he loves you."

Catie almost dropped the potato salad and her eyes couldn't have gotten any wider.

"He hasn't told you. I didn't think so. I don't think he realizes it yet. Catie, I've known Jon for over ten years. He was just a kid when we had a class together. Younger than anyone else, but mature in so many ways and just a kid in others. He grew up fast, maybe too fast, then lost both of his parents. He's a good man."

"I know. I think I love him, too, but I just don't know. He's been kind to me."

"Kind?" Ginny laughed. "The two of you will find your way. He's a kind Dom. You seem to be a natural submissive. I wasn't; I fought it tooth and nail. I need...I'm not sure yet what I need." Then she chuckled. "I guess I better figure it out soon. I'm getting too old to go from one guy to another. Come on, let's get the rest of the food out there before Jon comes in and boxes my ears for corrupting you."

Later that night in bed as Jon was nibbling Catie's nipple, he said, "So what did you and Ginny talk about when Peter and I were fixing the burgers?" Catie was moaning, trying to free her hands from the headboard where Jon had tied them.

"Caitlin? What did you talk about?"

"You," she moaned.

He laughed. "I figured that. I want specifics."

"Ginny talked about your college days. Please, let my hands go," she arched her hips.

"You can't have what you want until I hear more, baby girl. So unless you want me to tease you all night, you better give."

"She thinks I make you happy and she's glad about it. Please, Jon, please, sir. I can't stand it."

"Sure you can, love," but he slid in to her, whispering for her to cum. She was so far gone an earthquake couldn't have stopped her orgasm. He didn't know she was so fearful of telling him that Ginny thought he was in love with her that she couldn't concentrate on trying to hold the climax at bay. She only knew that she loved him, too.

~*~*~

Jon wrapped his arm around Catie's waist, pulled her out of harm's way, and caught Susie's wrist just moments before her hand got into Cate's hair. Before he could do more, Peter saw what was happening and bracketed his arms around Susie's body, trapping her arms with his.

"What's going on?" Peter asked calmly in a firm and controlled voice. Jon was steaming and he needed to defuse the heat.

"She better kept her hands off Todd," Susie hissed.

"What the hell? She's not the one you should be telling. If Todd hits on her or you try anything like this again, I'll break both your heads. Understand?" Todd had been hitting on Catie all afternoon. Jon was tired of it and Catie was tangled up in knots because of it.

Todd came into the kitchen as the last of Jon's words left his mouth. He sized up the situation immediately.

"I'll take care of this," he said. He gripped Susie's wrist, pulled her out of Peter's arms, and marched her upstairs to their room.

Jon turned Catie in his arms and hugged her to him.

"It's okay, baby." He sighed and breathed heavily. "Come on. I need to walk this anger off. Thanks, Peter. You may have saved that bitch from a beating...at least a beating from me. We'll be back later. If Todd comes back down, tell him to stay away from Catie or I'll forget we're friends."

They walked in the woods for about half an hour before Jon said anything. Catie knew he wasn't mad at her, but kept silent just the same. She hadn't done anything to encourage Todd's attention and did everything Jon had said to do. After a while, Jon found a little clearing off the path and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry for Todd's behavior, Catie. He knows I don't share. I have no idea where he found that bitch. If she so much as touches you, she'll be minus an arm before she can blink."

He sighed and kissed the top of her head. When he started nuzzling her neck, Todd and Susie drifted out of his mind. When he lifted the skirt of her sundress, Catie knew he wasn't mad anymore. He took her on the ground with the twigs, grass and moss.

"Let's go for a swim. You somehow got awfully dirty."

"I wonder how?" she giggled.

Jon led her back to the pier and simply said 'strip' as he did the same. When they were both nude, he picked her up and jumped in. The first time they were here, he had discovered she was like a fish in the water. He was pleased because he loved the water and had no intention of giving it up.

They came up laughing. It wasn't long before Peter, Jane, Ginny and Mark joined them. Everyone was nude. Ginny's tan showed she was nude most of the time. Jane would probably sunburn on some vital areas if she didn't put suntan lotion on like Jon was now rubbing into Cate. She blushed, but didn't balk even when he spread her legs and teasingly rubbed her clit when he applied the lotion high on the inside of her thighs.

"Hey, don't you dare put that stuff on my wife," Peter called out when he turned just in time to perceive what Jon was doing with Cate. Catie blushed furiously, but tried not to close her legs.

"Peter, you take the fun out of everything," Jon laughingly called back. "Come on, Janie. I'll show you a real man."

Janie just smiled and declined, as both Jon and Peter knew she would.

Catie soon proved to be the best female swimmer as they raced around the buoy and back. Jon loved watching her sleek body glide through the water. He swam up under her and slid inside her. Cate held herself tightly against his body, wrapping her legs around him, hoping the others wouldn't know what he had done. Mark took that hope away.

"Hey, Jon, is it warmer inside or out?"

Catie blushed again and buried her head in Jon's neck as he laughed.

"Inside, of course."

After the cooling swim, they all walked back to the cabin. No one bothered to dress since all were headed to the outdoor showers. It was a little chilly, but refreshing. The entire group was in good spirits. Jane and the guys donned minimal clothes, but Ginny, a natural nudist, stayed in the buff. Jon decided that it would be good for Catie to do the same. He could tell she was not happy about it, but did exactly as he said. He might not share, but he sure liked showing her off. It took him a while to realize he had a secondary reason.

Jon's temper might have subsided for a while, but he was still pissed. Keeping Catie naked would provoke Todd into doing something stupid. He was ready for a good old-fashioned brawl, but it didn't happen. Todd and Susie didn't join them again until supper.

By then, Jon had his anger under control. He let Cate wear a sheer open knit swimsuit cover. In Catie's opinion, the only problem was that she wasn't wearing a swimsuit so it didn't really cover anything. Jon thought she looked delicious.

Susie was much subdued. Todd stopped short when he saw the object of his obsession standing on the deck almost naked. He almost ripped Susie's clothes off until he remembered the visible marks from their rough sex after he used his belt on her for her stupid behavior. They weren't married. He could lust after anyone he wanted, he had told her. If she didn't like it, she could find someone else to put up with her ugly face. He almost relented when she cried and fell across the bed, but he banged her instead. She wasn't a bad bang once you got past her face. She had a pretty nice figure—not as slender as Catie's, not as curvy as Ginny's, but very passable.

But Susie surprised Todd. When she saw Cate nearly naked and Ginny in the buff, she stripped too.

It wasn't like it was the first time one or several of them had seen each other naked. Hell, they used to have group fuck fests right out on this very deck. When Todd noticed Jon glaring at him, he moved his eyes to Ginny. Another looker, he thought. Todd's eyes moved to Susie and he thought, not a bad shape at all. Not bad at all once you got past the face.

Ginny thought it was safe to put the steaks on the grill when Jon sent Catie up to put some other clothes on, and he and Todd called a truce. Susie wiggled her ass at Jon, but he wasn't interested. If he had shown the least bit of interest, Todd probably would have been stupid enough to suggest a trade. Ginny thought, not for the first time this weekend, Todd was getting senile in his old age. Jon did not share. When would he get that through his thick skull? Maybe it was time to edge Todd out of the group.

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully and soon, everyone was thinking of packing up since they all had to work tomorrow.

The Revelation

With his arms wrapped tightly around her, he rolled over on his back. He was still snuggly inside her and she now was straddling him. He loosened his grip, caressed her arms, then pushed her up so he was completely embedded in her.

"Ride me, Caitlin."

He cupped her breasts, rolling her tight hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Placing her hands on his arms for balance, she rode him. Her head fell back, her hair shimmering down her back and around her shoulders, drifting across his thighs. As she lifted and dropped, he could feel she was close. He could feel the tendons in her thighs against his hips, see the cords in her neck, and the little quiver of a smile appear. He heard her moan softly.

He knew he was close to losing control, too. When her head fell forward, he pinched her nipples hard and whispered to her.

"Come for me, Caitlin. Soak me."

She fisted around him and he could feel the beginning of her climax, felt the ripple of her muscles contracting. Her eyes fluttered opened in a satiated gaze and the corners of her mouth quivered.

"Oh, Jon," she sighed.

With those two words, Jon thrust hard and ejaculated into her welcoming channel. She never called him by his name when he mastered her. With those words, he lost it while unconsciously reaching out and grabbing what he knew she was giving him—her love. Somewhere inside, unconsciously, he loved her, too.

The accident

Two minutes. Two minutes and he'd be pulling in the driveway. His blood was already warm and his only thought was getting his cock in a nice hot wet glove. Shit, he thought to himself. He hoped she was home. He hadn't called because he wanted to surprise her.

Maybe she'd be planting the flowers they brought yesterday. She wanted to put them in planters last night, but once they got home, he could think of only one thing...the same thing he was thinking about now. If she was in the backyard, he'd take her right there in the grass.

He told his secretary he was leaving early and he would work on the program at home. What if she was at the mall or store or somewhere else? It wasn't like she was expecting him and he gave her the freedom to do whatever she pleased when he wasn't home. He hadn't told her not to leave today. One minute and he'd know. Maybe she'd be cleaning up from lunch. She had school yesterday, so probably wouldn't be gone again today. Hell, he was driving himself crazy.

He kept telling himself that it was because she was so available and so willing. He'd tire of her before the year was out, he'd help her find a job, and set up a fund so she could finish school. That's what he kept telling himself. In his mind, he agreed. In his heart, he wondered how he would ever give her up. She had been his for almost eleven months and he wasn't tired of her yet.

He let out a little sigh when he pulled in the driveway and saw her car. He was quiet entering the house. He'd surprise her, wrap his arms around her, and take her wherever he found her. He walked through the front door, glanced in the dining room, and almost continued to the kitchen before he caught sight of her lying on the couch in the living room. He almost missed her. She so seldom took naps.

At the door, he just looked at her peaceful face. She was on her side with her back against the back of the couch. Her hair was a tumbled mess around her head that was cradled on one of the pillows she had insisted on buying. He thought they were too sissy; he had more masculine ones downstairs. Pillows she could kneel on or that could be pushed under her stomach. Pillows he used to put her in one position or another. His pillows were functional. Hers were sissy.

He nearly laughed out loud as he silently walked closer. He would take her the first time flipped over the arm of the couch with her ass in the air. He would tangle his hand in that beautiful hair. He was still smiling thinking of the shock she would experience until she realized who was flipping her over...he froze when his eyes scanned down her body and landed on the nasty three-inch gash on her left arm.

"Caitlin!" he cried out in anguish and before he thought, he had his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.

She cringed and cried out.

"Caitlin, are you alright? What happened? Why didn't you call me?" The questions tumbled from his lips before she could even think coherently.

"I'm okay. I'm okay, really." She tried to free herself and look at him. He loosened his grip. "I just—" she didn't get to finish.

"I should beat you to within an inch of your life for frightening me like that!" He could see that she probably was okay, but he could also see the pain in her face. "What the hell happened?"

"I think, before you discipline me, we should get this to stop bleeding. I thought it was through, but I guess not." She was pale, but gave him a weak smile.

He pulled back, taking a better look at her face, then at the blood running down her arm. He scooped her up, carried her to the bathroom, and put her on the counter. He was working hard to control his reaction and not panic, but his brow furrowed when he saw the deepness of the cut. He wrapped a towel around it.

"Hold this on it. We're going to the hospital." He scooped her up again and headed for the car.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. It just needs a bandage. Please, I don't want to go to the hospital!" she cried in panic.

"You don't always get what you want, remember? I get what I want. But since the cut doesn't seem to have affected your mouth, you can tell me what happened on the way."

He was back in complete control, his voice was stern. If his dominant side came out, she would respond in kind. He would use her training to take her focus away from the pain. He dropped her in the car, walked around to the driver's side, got in, and was on the street again before she could protest...not that she would. Now he was master and she was sub.

"Well?"

"I don't know exactly. I had finished cleaning the house. I was making some lunch, thinking about making a pie or planting my flowers. I turned and the glass just...just...I don't know. It was just there, and broke, and my arm was in the way." She peeked at him.

He just shook his head, pushed her hair back from her face, brushing his fingers across her cheek and neck.

"Jesus, Catie, you scared me. Let's get this taken care of and get back home."

"Do you think they'll give me a shot?" she whimpered.

"Probably, baby, but I'll stay with you. I promise." Then he smiled, "I won't beat the crap out of you until we get home." She gave him a weak smile. He had hoped for a bigger one, but this one would do until they could get her arm fixed. Then he would get her home and put his arms around her again.

~*~*~*~

"How do you feel, baby?"

"The shots hurt," she pouted. He laughed out loud. She was sitting on his lap and his fingertips outlined the gauze around the wound. The gash took fifteen stitches. She was scheduled to have them removed in a week. Since she had no idea when she last had a tetanus shot, she had not only been given a shot to numb the area around the cut when they cleaned and stitched it, but also a tetanus shot. He kissed the top of her head.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers