Saving Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they're much cooler this way." Chloe argued.

Casey removed a small pin knife from her pocket and opened a blade. "Will they look cool cut off at the boot tops?" Chloe stuffed them into the tops of her black socks.

Casey folded the knife and put it away. "You didn't have to threaten me." Chloe said.

"No. I didn't." Casey said. "Look, I'll do my very best not to interfere with your life. But when I tell you something it is because it affects my doing my job. I won't prevent you from doing what ever you want as long as your safety is not at risk."

"Yea. We'll see." Said Chloe.

The clothing shop defiantly catered to young girls. What wasn't black and skimpy was black and baggy or black leather with chains. A store clerk came running up to Chloe and hugged her. "Where the fuck have you been?" She asked Chloe. "I haven't seen you in weeks." Chloe just shrugged.

"So what do you have that's new?" Chloe asked.

"Great things." The sales girl said. "I'll show you.

"I'm going to the Corroded Dreams concert tonight. Just grab some things that would look good. I'll meet you back there," pointing toward the dressing rooms.

When the sales girl moved off, Chloe walked into a seating area in front of the dressing rooms. Casey scanned the surroundings; it seemed safe enough. Chloe sat on a sofa listening to headphones has had removed from a purse hanging from her shoulder.

The sales clerk returned and Chloe stood up and started sorting through a half dozen outfits the girl held. Chloe was shaking her head no until she came across one that peeked her interest. "Just this one." She said and walked into the end dressing room. Casey moved to that end of the room and sat down on a cushioned armchair.

The sales girl set down everything except the outfit Chloe selected and followed her in. The sales girl closed the door and Chloe turned and opened it again. Chloe looked out at Casey and then closed it just enough that she could only be seen by Casey.

"Well that's helpful." Casey thought. Chloe said something to the salesgirl and the girl looked out at Casey and nodded. Chloe pulled her tee over her head and stood there. The girl then, to Casey's surprise, knelt in front of Chloe and pulled her boots off. She then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Chloe wiggled her butt and the girl urged the jeans over her hips and down. Chloe sat down on a padded bench. The girl pulled the jeans off of her feet. "A full service clothing store." Casey thought.

What happened next took Casey by complete surprise. The sales girl slipped her fingertips into the top of Chloe's panties and pulled them down and Chloe was raising her hips to assist her. Once nude from the waist down, Chloe leaned back against the wall. She pulled both legs up onto the bench seat holding them by the ankles. Her legs were wide apart. The girl lowered her mouth to Chloe's sex as Chloe looked at Casey then reached for the door and pushed it closed.

Casey sat wondering what her proper reaction should have been. It had been fifteen minutes when the door opened and the salesgirl emerged. She was wiping her face when she passed Casey without looking at her. She went directly to another sales girl who was much taller and skinny to the point of looking anemic. She was in a yellow dress that ended high on her thigh. She wore platform shoes making her look even taller. She had long blonde hair reaching to her waist. She was even more beautiful than the salesgirl who had just been with Chloe. The tall blonde nodded and stopped what she was doing and walked to Chloe's dressing room. Chloe's face showed beads of sweat as her hand stopped the door from closing all of the way. Casey once again watched a young girl kneel in front of Chloe and lower her mouth onto her. Chloe shut the door again.

Another fifteen minutes and the door reopened. Chloe's head was lying to the side and she was breathing in rapid short breaths. The tall girl came out and closed the door. She disappeared into the main retail area. A couple of minutes later she returned leading a third girl by the hand. This one was short and thin but quite cute. The tall girl opened the dressing room door and led the new girl inside. For a third time a blurry eyed Chloe held the door ajar.

The tall girl was standing behind the short girl as she spoke. The short girl shook her head. The tall girl spoke again. Then she put her hands on the short girl's shoulders and guided her onto her knees. Chloe's grin disappeared as the girl's lips touched her. The door swung closed. During the next fifteen minutes Casey heard the words fuck and Jesus and oh God filter under the door and at one time she seen the door rattle. She rightly assumed that Chloe's foot had jerked uncontrollably and hit the wall during an extended climax. Casey shook her head. "This girl is insatiable." She thought,

The two girls were long gone when Chloe walked out fully clothed and looking no worse for the wear except that her tee was on inside out. "Go fix you fucking top." Casey said. Chloe looked down and giggled and went back in the dressing room.

Chloe carried her packages. She had handed them to Casey but Casey informed her that she wasn't a servant and furthermore she needed to keep her hands free.

When they were in the limo, Casey tried hard tried hard to hold her temper and sat quiet. Chloe let her hand slide across the seat until it touched Casey's hand. She looped her fingers over Casey's Casey turned and looked ant her. "Why did you do that?"

"It's what I always do when I go there. That's why I go. Their clothes are for shit." Chloe said.

"No." Casey said. "Why did you need to do it in front of me?"

"You don't approve." Chloe said.

"I don't give a fuck." Casey said. "You can fuck salesgirls until your unable to walk. What I don't like is surprises."

Chloe nodded. "Okay." She said. "Did you think it was hot?" She added.

Casey sat there for some time. She saw Jason paying close attention to the back seat conversation. She said. "Please excuse us Jason." Jason nodded and to her surprise, a privacy window rose from the seatback between them and the driver. "That's exactly what I'm talking about. Why would you get in the car knowing there was a privacy window and say such things without using it?" Casey knew she had to calm down and regain control of the situation.

"Sorry." Chloe said.

Casey looked at her. "You ever fucking do that again without my knowing it and I swear." After a long pause, Casey laughed. "I swear I will let those kidnappers take you without firing a shot." They both laughed.

"Did you think it was hot?" Chloe asked."

Casey looked at her. "You think I'm a rock, a lump of coal?" She asked. "Of course it was hot." Casey sat for a while and then said. "Jesus you must think I'm a perverted bitch."

Chloe took hold of Casey's fingers again. "Don't let anyone take me Casey, please."

"I won't." She said and kept hold of her hand until they entered the Sanderson driveway.

When Chloe had disappeared inside, Casey walked to the driver side window and Jason lowered it. Jason spoke first. "I do my job the best I can, Ms. Wright. I want no part of yours. It looks like it's going to be hard enough without me interfering." Casey nodded.

"Did I tell you I named my Limo The Las Vegas Strip?" He asked her.

"No." She said.

"Yea." He said. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." And he pulled away,

At seven thirty Jason was waiting in front of Casey's apartment with the limo door open. She smiled at Jason and said. "Thanks again." Casey was standing at the foot of the stairs when Chloe came down. She was wearing a very short black dress with a slit up the left leg. She wore black ankle high boots and from her angle Casey could see that the top of her white hose were thigh-highs not panty hose.

Casey was in her standard slacks, blouse and jacket. She had her private security license on a strap around her neck. She had first called and then went directly to the police precinct nearest to the arena to get clearance to carry her gun. It was of course denied until she presented them with a copy of two letters, one from billionaire businessman Robert Ames Sanderson, the other from LA Mayor William Culberson. A single phone call later and she was issued a limited use permit and instructions on how to maneuver through the security at the concert.

Jason had dropped them at the red carpet entrance and Casey got her first experience of being treated like a celebrity. Casey stayed close to Chloe as they made their way to the upper level and the private box. When Casey opened the boor the three girls were already there and as excited and giddy as young schoolgirls should be. Casey scanned the room and then stood aside and let Chloe enter. The girls grabbed seats and talked and laughed and jumped up every time a stagehand walked across the stage thinking the band was coming out.

It was only then that Casey realized that these three girls were not from the same level of privilege as Chloe; not even close. As the three girls jumped and shouted and giggled, Chloe only sat and waited for the band to arrive.

After she locked and rechecked the door, Casey found a seat at the back of the room to wait out what she expected to be two hours of overpowering electronic amplification.

When the music did start it was even louder than she expected. The girls stood against the railing and screamed and bounced. At the end of the first set the band took a fifteen-minute break. It was not long before Casey saw Chloe put her arm around one of the girls and spoke into her ear. They both stood up and walked back to where Casey sat. Chloe leaned down so her mouth was right next to Casey's ear.

"This is Annie." Chloe said. "She and I are going over there." Chloe pointed to the corner to Casey's right. "Do you want details?" She added.

Casey shook her head to indicate no. Chloe added. "I don't have a door to close. So you can watch if you want."

Chloe led Annie over near the wall. She arranged a chair facing Casey and two others on either side and facing that one. Chloe turned her back to Annie and Annie unzipped her dress. It fell onto the floor. Chloe turned back to the girl. She was not wearing a bra. She pulled her own bikini panties off to reveal a freshly shaved pubic mound. Chloe brought her hands to the girl's head and pulled her mouth to her own and they kissed lovingly but Chloe's eyes were on Casey and Casey was watching.

Chloe sat down on the center chair and placed a foot on each of the other two. Chloe held out both hands and drew her fingers back and forth summoning the young Annie to her. Annie knelt down and lowered her head to Chloe and kissed her gently on her clit. Chloe widened her legs and brought a hand to the back of Annie's head. Chloe guided her and instructed her. Casey could see Chloe's lips move but could not hear what was being said. Annie worked her magic on Chloe and Chloe then placed her hands on each side of the chair so she could raise ass to meet Annie's tongue

Casey saw movement in the corner of her eye and the other two girls were standing close and watching. Casey looked at a tall blonde in a very tight and very short white dress. The girl was unzipping the skirt of the shorter girl standing in front of her. She slid the girls skirt off and pulled her tee over her head and then unhooked her bra.

Casey looked back to Chloe who was humping her pussy onto Annie's mouth. She said something else to the girl and the girl was nodding with out missing a lick on Chloe's pussy. It was then that Chloe Experienced an amazing orgasm causing her to freeze in mid air with Annie's mouth mauling her sex. Chloe could now be heard grunting and moaning over the crowd below; the music started again.

When Chloe had finally calmed and settled back on the chair, Annie stood up and came and took the now naked short girl over to where Chloe Sat. Chloe said something and the short girl lay down on the floor and onto her back. Chloe stood and lowered herself so she was straddling the girl's face and facing her feet. Casey could tell buy Chloe's actions that the girl under her had went right to work on her sloppy little pussy. Chloe lay her head down sideways on the girl's tummy and ran her hand over the girl's bare pussy. Annie knelt behind Chloe and lowered her mouth to Chloe's ass kissing her all across her tight round cheeks and down into her crack. She repeatedly drug her tongue from Chloe's back down her ass crack and over her anus until her lips met those of the short girl who was still actively working on Chloe from underneath.

Casey watched as Chloe was in heaven being worked by both young girls. When Casey looked up the tall blonde had undressed and stood there with two fingers of her right hand in her vagina apparently waiting her turn to serve the billionaire daughter. The blonde looked at Casey. "Would you like for me to do you?" She asked.

"I'm working." Casey said.

"So am I." The blonde replied.

"Really?" Casey said.

"Well." The blonde said. "If we want to get invited to these cool concerts and stuff." She shrugged. "You understand."

Casey shrugged. The blonde came over end took Casey's hand. Casey stood and said. "How about I treat you for a change?" The blonde looked very surprised. Never in all of the time she had been going to events with Chloe had anyone had an orgasm besides Ms. Chloe. Casey said. "It will be a new experience." She leaned the girl against the wall and kissed her. "Do you have regular sex with other girls?" The girl nodded.

Casey looked around and then led her to the railing. "Put your arms on the railing and watch the concert." The girl leaned over crossing her arms on top of the rail and placing her chin on her arms. Casey knelt behind her. It had been too long since she had made a beautiful young girl cum and she was more that eager. She took one more look behind her. Chloe was rolling her head from side to side; both girls were doing all they could to make Chloe cum for what must have been her fifth time today.

Casey focused on the girl in front of her. She spread the girl's labia with her fingers and placed her lips on the opening of her vagina and kissed her softly and then used her tongue to lick her until the little ass in front of her was working up and down.

Casey kissed her anus and licked from asshole to clit, pausing when she reached her vagina to push in her tongue and work it rapidly inside of her sex. The blonde was moaning and grunting onto Casey's mouth. Casey tasted the unmistakable flavor of a sweet pussy about to explode. The blonde leaned back against her mouth and reached a hand back to find Casey's head. Casey locked her lips to the blonde's clit and sucked it as she rolled her ass and rode a wonderful eruption. Casey never let her go until she was sure the girl had experienced all of the pleasure possible.

Casey stood and drew the girl up to her kissing her passionately on her mouth. When Casey looked over to Chloe, Chloe had rolled onto her back looking exhausted. The two girls had stood up and were getting dressed. Casey turned to the blonde. Go make my girl happy will you?" The blonde nodded.

The tall blonde picked up her purse and walked to Chloe. She pulled out a black elastic harness and stepped into it one leg at a time. She snapped it together at her waist and pulled two straps drawing it tight. She then removed a big brown dildo and snapped it onto the front of the harness. A tube of lube was last and she squeezed a liberal amount along the shaft and spread it out with her fingers. She knelt between Chloe's legs and just like she knew what to expect, little Chloe raised her legs wrapping then around the blondes waist. Her arms hugged the girl's neck and she eased the thick rubber head into her vagina.

Chloe moaned. The blonde pushed and gave Chloe another three inches of dick. She pulled out and pushed again and she sent six inches into her and Chloe grunted and then moaned into the blondes neck.

"Oh yes," Chloe said. "You always make me feel so good. Give it to me, please." The blonde pulled out until the head of the invader rested just inside her vaginal canal. Chloe sucked air in expectation of what was to come. The blond shoved and sent the full nine-inch length into her little lover. Chloe cried out and raised her hips and the girl pulled out of her. When she entered Chloe this time she smashed her onto the floor and Chloe gasped for air.

The blonde started and steady rhythm pulling out the cock to it's fat head and shoving it all the way into Chloe until the buckle of the harness would slap against her abdomen. As she fucked Chloe she continued to increase her tempo.

Casey had set down on a chair very close to the two girls and watched in amazement. Chloe was truly insatiable when it came to being serviced by girls. But not once had she made any effort or felt any need to return the pleasure. Chloe was fucking herself onto the blonde and grunting with every rapid stroke as it sank into her. When she finally came, the blonde never missed a beat and continued fucking Chloe until her head had stopped rolling side to side and her ass dropped back on the floor. Next, her legs lost their grip and fell to the floor. Finally Chloe's arms released the blonde's neck and landed above her head.

The blond pulled out of her and set back on he knees. She unhooked the harness and stood; it dropped to the floor and she picked it up and stashed it in her purse. She picked up her panties and was stepping into them when she looked at Casey. "If you would ever want to trade experiences with that little toy I would be happy to spend the night at your house some time."

Casey nodded at the girl as she pulled on her dress and straightened herself. She found her shoes and slipped then on. "Maybe a whole weekend." She said as she tried to open the door. Casey reached over and unlocked it. As she walked out she looked at the two girls following her. "You two would both come along wouldn't you?"

The two girls both nodded enthusiastically.

Carey had to dress her charge with very little assistance. Chloe could do little more than try to tell Casey how much she loved her friends and that next time she was going to share them with her and wasn't the tall blonde one amazing, what ever her name was.

Casey waited until the area was mostly empty before she called Jason. When she was as ready as she was going to get, Casey led Chloe out and into the fresh night air. There were a few people mulling about when Jason opened the rear limo door and Casey guided Chloe toward it. It was then that a bright light flashed in front of Casey. She reached under her arm and jerked out her gun, pointing it in that direction. A photographer was so startled he dropped his camera. Casey shoved Chloe into the car, looked a Jason and said. "Get in and lock the door. Do not open it for anyone but be." Jason slid in the passenger side door and hit the door lock button.

Casey was in front of the man in a flash. "You're going to pay for that camera." He said.

Casey picked it up and looked at it. "You dropped your fucking camera." She held it and asked. "Why are you taking my picture?" She was trying to take any focus off of young Chloe and pretended she might be his likely target. The man said. "I was told to photograph everyone who looked famous." The photographer started yelling at her and saying she would be hearing from his attorney. Casey slid her gun back in the holster and said, "I've got fifty of them." and pointed to the limo. "You better hope yours is good." Finally she handed back the camera. The lens was bent.

Casey went around and tapped on the window and Jason unlocked her door. When they were well underway Chloe said. "My dad is going to have a fit if my picture ends up in the paper again."