Saving Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey smiled at her. "Well we wouldn't what daddy angry at us on just my second day now would we." Casey held up a small blue video card.

"Oh Casey I love you." Chloe wrapped her arms around Casey before she could defend herself. Casey brought her hands up and rubbed the length of Chloe's back and then, without thinking, she patted Chloe on the little round ass.

Not knowing if it was necessary, Jason pushed the button on the dash and the privacy window rose.

Casey whispered in Chloe's ear. "Now behave yourself and set down." Chloe sat down.

Casey's cell phone rang as she was trying to get a comb through Chloe's hair. "Please be quiet while I take this. Casey looked at the screen 'Erin Sanderson'. "Great." Casey said.

"Hello, Erin." Casey said.

"How is the concert going?' Erin asked. " Did she have a good time?"

Casey replied. "The concert is over and we are on the way home." Casey hesitated and looked at Chloe. "And yes, I think the girls all had a good time." Chloe got a big grin on her face and Casey looked at her and shook her head.

"Casey." Erin said. "There's been a bit of a tragedy in Robert's family. His brother has had a stroke and we are on our way to the airport. Robert has his jet standing by."

"What can I do to help?" Casey asked.

"I need you to stay at the house while we're away. I know our regular help and Ellen will be there as well but the help are not paid to provide security and well, Ellen will run from a water bug." Erin said.

"I will be happy to stay as long as you need to be away. Please don't worry about anything." Casey said.

"May I talk to Chloe please?" Erin asked. Casey passed the phone to Chloe.

As Chloe sat there and listened to her mom, Casey listened to a string of "Yes Mom's" and "I will's". When Casey got her phone back the line was already disconnected.

Casey said. "Are you close to your uncle?"

Chloe looked at her. "Not nearly as close as he would like me to be." Casey let it drop.

"Well, young lady, I am going to be in charge for the next few days and I can tell you right now that things are going to change." Casey looked at her. She could not hold her stern look and started laughing. They both started laughing. Casey pulled the girl to her and Chloe placed her head on Casey's chest. After a minute Casey put her fingers under Chloe's chin and lifted it up. She saw a beautiful young girl desperately looking for something, anything that would make her feel wanted.

Chloe was asleep with her head in Casey's lap when they arrived at the Sanderson mansion.

Casey woke Chloe and helped her into the house. Ellen met them at the front door. Casey looked at Ellen. "Jesus, do you live her?"

Ellen smiled. "I'm not far and Erin called me about an hour ago and asked me to come over. Are you staying also? Erin said you might be."

"Yes." Said Casey. "But right now I need to get this girl into bed." The two managed to get Chloe up stairs and into bed. "Can you get her undressed? I'll get a washcloth and a towel. When Casey came out of the bathroom Ellen had her undressed down to her panties. "I'll do this if you could find her something to wear."

"As far as I know she sleeps in her underwear." Ellen said.

"But she had on pajamas at breakfast yesterday."

Ellen shrugged her shoulders. "A weird little girl." She said. "She puts on pajamas when she gets up because her mom was tired of her coming down stairs in just her panties."

"Weird does not just fit the daughter." Casey said. "You go ahead then and I'll be down in a few minutes."

Ellen left and Casey looked at the sleeping girl. "I know you would rather not be bothered but you will thank me in the morning." She whispered. Casey pulled her panties down and over her hips and down her legs. When they were off she could smell the girl's sex. It was pungent. She moved her legs apart and placed the warm washcloth over her mound. Casey used her hand to wipe Chloe's stomach and the inside of her legs and between them, cleaning her up enough for sleep. She used the towel to dry her. After pulling on a fresh pair of panties she covered Chloe and left the room turning out the light.

Casey went to her own room and got undressed; she was exhausted. She found a drawer in which to hide her gun. She was planning on a hot shower and off to sleep but when she spied the big claw foot tub she changed her mind. She ran herself a hot bath and added some bubbles and climbed in, lowering down so only her face was above water. She closed her eyes. At some point Casey heard the water running and felt the welcome addition of hot mixing with the cold water she was now laying in. She had fallen to sleep. Ellen was setting on the edge of the tub wiping a cloth to the side of her face. "How long have I been asleep?"

"It's after two. When did you get in here? The water is ice cold." Ellen said.

"God." Casey said. "I've been here over an hour. Help me up."

Ellen helped her stand and then step out of the tub. She retrieved a towel and wrapped it around Casey. "I couldn't sleep and I saw your light on. You didn't answer when I knocked on your door. I was worried. I was afraid not to check on you"

Casey put a finger to Ellen's lips then her hands to Ellen's face and drew their lips together and she kissed her. "All information I don't need tonight." She said. "Get me to bed.

Casey flopped on the bed still wrapped in the wet towel. She pulled at it and eventually tugged it free and tossed it to the floor. She looked at Ellen through half opened eyes. She was wearing a cropped tee and panties. The evening's activities came rushing back into her and she felt that stirring in her stomach she always longed for. "You couldn't sleep?"

Ellen shook her head.

Casey pointed to the doorway. "Close my door and turn out my light." She said and Ellen turned to leave. "And then come here." She added.

When Ellen crawled onto the bed next to her, she had already removed her clothes; they lay beside each other completely nude.

"So, I'm assuming one of your many duties around here is pleasuring your boss." Casey said.

Ellen laughed. "That would be true. How did you know?"

"Oh, I could see it in both your eyes, trust me." Casey said.

"Then you won't mind if I." Ellen didn't finish her sentence. She kissed Casey on the mouth for a long while. When she stopped she moved her attention to Casey's right breast and then her left, switching from one nipple to the other every few kisses. When Casey's nipples were swollen and standing erect she continued her voyage. Kissing up and down Casey's ribs and over her abdomen. As she did, Ellen's right hand searched out Casey's vagina and she rubbed her fingers over it and when Casey was quite wet she inserted two fingers deep inside her.

Ellen kissed her mound and as she maneuvered herself between Casey's legs, she took her clit into her mouth and used her tongue to flick the tip if it causing Casey to moan and work her hips slowly up and down. Ellen lowered her lips to the folds of her lover's labia and her tongue spread them open. Ellen's tongue went low until she could taste Casey's anal opening and then she pulled it up between her folds and into her vaginal tunnel, then, she would move that tongue higher till she found her clit once again. Casey was writhing on the bed as Ellen showed her all the things her employer had so patiently taught her.

Casey felt for Ellen's head and ran the fingers of both hands through it. She made fists with Ellen's hair entwined within them. She pulled the girl's head against her sex and humped her hips onto her lips. Ellen forced her tongue out as far s she could for Casey to enjoy.

Ellen could hear Casey grunting and felt her tug at her hair. Casey's ass rose off of the bed and she froze as her juices flooded Ellen's mouth and ran down her chin.

"Holy shit." Casey said. "That was truly amazing. And God knows I was needing it." She patted Ellen on top of her head. Casey dropped her legs to the bed. She felt Ellen kiss her wet sex as she closed her eyes.

When Casey opened her eyes nine hours later Ellen was sound asleep with her head still on Casey's stomach.

Casey rubbed her hand over Ellen's head, drawing her out of her morning slumber. Ellen raised her head so she could see Casey's face. She realized where she was. She smiled at Casey and said. "Sorry."

"And you have a lot to be sorry for." Casey said. "Race you to the showers.

"The two girls had just gotten the spray hot and were taking turns getting under it and warming up. Casey was the first to see Chloe standing in the bathroom door watching them. She looked so young and so innocent even though Casey knew she was far from it. She stood there looking like she had lost her best friend. Casey slid the shower door open and whispered to Ellen. "Do you mind?"

Ellen responded. "The more the merrier." Casey held out her hand and Chloe pulled her tee off and slid down her panties and joined them under the hot spray.

Chloe kissed Casey as soon as she was in the shower and close to her. "Casey took her head in her hands. "We are in here or wash all of that stuff off, not put more on young lady." But then Casey kissed her back. "Turn around and stand still. Chloe obeyed. Casey soaped a washcloth worked it over her back. She raised her arms and soaped them good. Ellen was busy washing her chest and paying attention to her breasts. Casey knelt and washed the girl's lean legs, lifting each to include her foot in the bathing. Casey watched and Ellen's soapy fingers appeared between Chloe's legs. Casey's washcloth took good care of her little round butt cheeks.

When Chloe was squeaky clean they rinsed her with a hand held showerhead. During the hour-long shower they managed to team up to get each other ready for the day. Standing in the bathroom they dried and rubbed each other and toweled heads and between legs.

When they were finished the other two were instructed to go to their rooms to find tees and panties. Ellen spoke first, Erin doesn't like for Chloe to go downstairs dressed that way.

Casey said. "Two things girls. First, Erin is not here. Second, Casey is in charge." They both disappeared. Casey was sure, to find the sexist, most revealing outfits they had.

Casey was setting at the table on the back patio sipping fresh squeezed orange juice when Ellen emerged, She was in a very conservative loose fitting tee that was long enough to reach mid thigh and covering her panties. She started to set in the chair next to Casey when Casey slipped and hand under the tee and raised it up to her hips. Ellen was wearing men's style tightie-whiteys. Casey just smiled.

"Hey, I happen to like them." Ellen said.

"Never said a word." Casey offered.

The maid had taken breakfast orders and had returned to set plates in front of each of them. Chloe spoke to the maid at the doorway as she came out on the patio. She sat in the chair at Casey's other side. Chloe was dressed in a black, cropped tee ending at her navel and tiny red bikini panties.

Casey had put on a sleeveless v-neck top ending just at her panty tops and white briefs covered with tiny pink roses.

When the maid returned she set a large omelet and hash browns in front of Chloe. "Well, a major diet change." Casey said.

Chloe snickered. "You thing that crap was my idea?"

It took Casey and Ellen by complete surprise.

"That oatmeal and fruit crap is all my dad." Chloe said. "You putting on weight? You aren't exercising enough? Your ass looks fat." Chloe threw her fork across the patio. She had a tear in the corner of her eye. "Fuck." Chloe said and Casey was starting to see the source of the girl's rebellion.

Casey stood and went to the kitchen and asked for another fork. She returned and stood beside Chloe and leaned down, Casey kissed the girl on her cheek very softly. She put the fork next to Chloe's plate. She said, "Eat your breakfast please." Chloe just sat there. Casey whispered. "I thing you have a fantastic ass."

Chloe giggled and pick up her fork and attacked the eggs and potatoes. Ellen smiled.

When the two-hour breakfast finally ended they changed once again at Chloe's suggestion of a swim in the indoor heated pool. After a few laps they found recliners and stretched out in patches of sunshine flooding through huge skylights.

The girls spent the day lounging by the pool. They had lunch delivered there and later, chocolate Sundays, but promised that they would all forgo a dinnertime meal. The sun had passed over the skylights and the pool area was growing dark. Casey looked at Chloe. She seemed to be somewhere else and her fingers were tracing along the hem of her bikini bottoms. "What are you thinking about?" She asked Chloe.

Chloe giggled. "What else."

"Sex?" Casey asked

Chloe looked at Casey and smiled. "I can't seem to help it." Chloe said. "And honestly, I really don't want to."

Casey stood up and took her had. "Come with me. Let's go scratch that itch, shall we." Chloe wrapped an arm around her and they walked toward the door that leads to the main house. Casey called out. "Ellen?"

"Yes?" Ellen replied.

"Thirty minutes. Be there." Casey instructed.

"Yes sir." She replied.

Casey led the girl to Chloe's room. She took her into her arms and hugged her. "Your father is a pig. Don't you ever let someone talk to you like that again, ever. And don't you ever believe them." Casey said.

Casey crawled onto the bed and untied her top and tossed it. She wiggled out of the bottom of her swimsuit and lay nude on the young girl's bed. "I would very much like to fuck you." Chloe came out of her suit in record time and scrambled up next to Casey.

Chloe settled in, with some instruction from Casey, lying on top of her. Her knees were drawn up to her sides and their breasts touched and Chloe's arms were around Casey's neck. The kissed for a very long time, slurping and sucking and letting their tongues play together. "Scoot up." Casey whispered and Chloe slowly worked her way forward. Casey kissed her way down Chloe's body as Chloe moved.

Soon, Chloe was straddling Casey's head and her hands were holding the top of the headboard. As Casey started using her mouth, Chloe began to move forward and back in rhythm to Casey's tongue.

Casey sucked her clit as her young lover moaned and worked her hips. Casey began to flick her tongue over Chloe's clit driving the girl wild. Chloe rolled her head backwards and pulled on the headboard. She wiggled her ass trying to get Casey's tongue deeper inside of her vagina. Chloe sent one hand to Casey's head and rubbed it and slid her fingers along side of her face and urged her lover to go farther. She was cumming and she cried out as the first wave hit her, Casey could taste her as her juice soaked her lips and tongue

Chloe started to rise up and down in short rapid movements, fucking herself onto Casey. Chloe grunted every time she lowered herself and her clit bumped onto Casey's nose. She started to shudder and shake as the final eruption hit her. She laid her head on her arms folded against the wall and tried to breath.

When Ellen entered Chloe's bedroom the two were laying quietly side-by-side and kissing gently.

"Do me again?" Chloe said.

"Later." Casey said.

"Please, Casey." Chloe said.

"Don't you want to be with our friend? We invited her." Casey said as Ellen crawled up beside them.

Chloe smiled. "Will you stay here?" She asked.

"Right her sweetie." Casey said.

As Casey slid off of the bed she watched as Ellen rolled Chloe onto her stomach. Casey went to the bathroom. When she returned, Ellen had placed two pillows under Chloe's belly and her ass was high in the air. Casey took a seat in a recliner at the side of the bed where she could watch all the activities.

Ellen maneuvered so she was on her stomach between the girl's legs with her own legs bent so they would not be hanging off the bed in mid-air. Ellen had pushed Chloe's legs wide apart. She kissed Chloe on her asshole and then licked her crack from top the bottom. Ellen concentrated on her ass cheeks, kissing and licking over them. She then went back to her tight little butt. She pressed her mouth over Chloe's ass ring and began working her tongue in circles. She pushed each time her tongue passed over her tight ring. Chloe was starting to slowly rock on Ellen's mouth.

When her asshole finally began to yield, Ellen's tongue forced it's way into her. Chloe moaned into the mattress. Ellen pulled her ass cheeks wide and her lips pressed into the deepest reached of her butt crack and her tongue began to anally fuck the young girl.

"Oh, Jesus that feels so good. Yes, please more." Chloe pleaded. Her ass was bucking and it was all Ellen could do to hold Chloe still enough to continue her attack on that sweet butt. Ellen's hands went to Chloe's lower back and pressed her down onto the pillows, holding her captive.

She heard Chloe say she was cumming and she placed one hand under Chloe and her fingers found her clit. Chloe gasped and started to cum all over Ellen's fingers. Chloe worked her butt on Ellen's mouth as she road a wave of pleasure once again.

When it had passed Chloe just lay there and breathed deeply and was still uttering soft moans from time to time. Ellen felt a hand rub up her spine and down over her butt. Then those hands unsnapped her top and pulled her bottoms free. Those same fingers made a few passes between her legs. "Now doesn't that feel better?" Ellen nodded.

Casey helped her up and then pulled the covers over Chloe. It was then that Chloe began to protest. "No Casey, I don't want to stop. Please, one more time, please. The girl begged.

Casey knelt beside her on the bed. "I have one word for you."

What?" Chloe asked.

Casey whispered. "Sky." Chloe rolled onto her back. "Oh my God. I totally forgot?"

Casey smiled and rubbed her hand over Chloe's tummy. "Floor seats tomorrow night."

Sky was the latest and greatest all girl hard rocker to hit the music video scene and Chloe had been waiting for a year for their tour to stop in LA. It had taken little coercion by her father to get Chloe a front row center ticket.

"Aod will you go to sleep now?" Casey asked.

"I need a shower." Chloe said.

"Then will you shower and go to bed?" Casey replied.

"Yes." Chloe said. Casey kissed her face and stood and started to walk out with Ellen.

"Casey?" Casey stopped. "No one has ever cared about me like you do." Ellen went into the hall and Casey said. "Shower."

Chloe said. "I love you." Casey closed the door. They walked down the hall to Casey's room. Casey leaned against the wall. She pulled Ellen to her and kissed her. "Don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to go pass out in my room."

"Good night." Ellen said.

The next day things were quiet around the Sanderson house except for Chloe going through twenty outfit changes requiring Ellen and Casey to comment and ultimately vote on each one. She covered every style from a black spandex body suit to leather pants and jacket to what was finally voted 'most likely' by her two judges,

Chloe finally agreed even though she had wanted to wear the leather outfit. When she came to the front door at eight, Casey was waiting, back in her conservative slacks, white blouse and jacket complete with concealed shoulder holster.

Chloe was wearing a white cotton sleeveless dress that ended about ten inches above her knees and had a collar that buttoned at her neck. She had on white stay-up hose that were an inch short of reaching her dress when she stood up straight and had a tiny pink bow at the top front of them. On her feet she had white flats.

During the drive, Casey asked Chloe, "So, is there any reason you have been so chipper the last few days?"

"You mean other that seeing Sky" Chloe giggled.