Saving Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, other than that." Casey said.

Chloe shrugged. Then she said in a soft voice. "It's the first time I've been home and my dad was a thousand miles away."

'You want to talk about it?" Casey offered.

"Never." Chloe said and the topic was dropped.

Jason let them out right in front of the concert hall at eight forty five. With only fifteen minutes until the music was scheduled to start, almost everyone was at their seat and ushering Chloe to the front row was not a problem. Once she was settled, Casey moved to the far side of the stage when she could observe Chloe and the crowd around her. Even as the house lights went down and Sky came on stage screaming into the microphone there was ample light to see Chloe and those around her.

Sky performed her screaming style of music for an hour before the band took a break and left the stage. While everyone in the audience waited, Casey watched a very attractive woman in her mid-thirties and wearing a conservative knee length black dress walk to the front of the stage. She slowly walked to the far side, back to the center and then to the end near Casey; she then left the stage. When Sky and her band returned, she made a point of moving very close to the front edge of the stage during her first song.

There was a pause mid way through the set when Sky walked to the side and spoke to the conservatively dressed woman. It was twenty minutes later when the woman came through a door to Casey's left and walked past her. She made her way through screaming fans down the first row and stopped to talk to Chloe. Chloe was nodding and smiling but then Casey watched as Chloe pointed toward where she was standing. The woman looked and made her way back to Casey.

She had to lean close so they could hear each other over the roar of the crowd. "I'm Claire." She said. "I'm Sky's manager. She is inviting that young girl back stage after the concert but the girl said I had to talk to you. This is a bit unusual for me."

Casey said. "I am responsible for her safety. As long as that does not become an issue." Casey turned her hands palm up.

"Very well." Claire said. She handed Casey two passes attached to neck straps. "After the concert, wait a few minutes and go to that door." She pointed to the door she had just appeared through. "Someone will give you directions." She walked way.

The remainder of the concert was no different. Casey decided Sky could have been singing the same song over and over and no one would have known or cared. It finally ended to the relief of Casey's ears but then, of course there was the mandatory two curtain calls followed by ten minutes of waving to her fans before she finally vacated the stage for the last time.

Chloe joined the slow shuttle of feet making their way to the exit isles. When she had made it to where Casey waited, she saw the back stage passes Casey was holding and became all smiles.

Ten minutes after the last of the fans in the first few rows had left, Casey and Chloe went to the door. A knock produced a very large security guard who let them in and sent them down a long hall with instructions to turn right at the end.

As the two reached open double doo they could see Sky setting in a hairdresser's chair drinking a beer from a long neck bottle and picking out a small blue pill from an assortment Claire was offering her from a small metal box.

'Hey, you made it." Sky looked at Chloe and smiled. She held out her hand and motioned for Chloe to come. When Chloe was standing next to Sky, the rocker, wrapped her arms around Chloe and pulled her close. She pressed her mouth to Chloe's neck and kissed her. Sky whispered to her and Chloe giggled. Sky said something else and she looked at Clair then back to Sky and shrugged. One more request from Sky and Chloe nodded.

"Outrageous." Sky yelled. "And I get to watch right?" Chloe nodded. "Hey, Claire, come over here."

Claire, who had been standing near Casey moved to Sky and waited. "This hot little number says you can do her first. How do you feel about that?"

Claire said. "What ever you want."

Sky stood and led Chloe over the a sofa located against the wall with a large round ottoman in front of it near the center of the room. It must have been six feet across and was covered with what must have been a furry bear hide. Sky sat down and pulled Chloe down beside her. They kissed each other while Claire moved to the far side of the ottoman and unzipped her dress. Chloe and Sky watched her. Claire slid her dress off of her shoulders and over her hips, letting it drop. Claire slowly unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it off. She was wearing thigh high hose, black lace panties and matching bra. She reached behind and unhooked the bra and tossed it away. Two thumbs in the top of her panties made then disappear down her long lean legs.

"Isn't she fantastic?" Sky said. Chloe nodded. "Her body is not the best part. Wait till you see it." Sky added.

Claire held out her hand and Chloe stood and moved next to her. Claire turned her so she could unbutton her dress. She pushed it down her body and onto the floor. With her small pert tits, Chloe didn't wear or need a bra. Claire ran her hands around Chloe's waist and let them find her crotch and massaged her pussy still inside her panties. She then rolled Chloe's panties down her legs.

Clair turned her and lowered her onto the bear rug and pushed her onto her back. "Show her." Said Sky. "Show her." She looked at Casey, "Watch, I love this."

Claire knelt down between Chloe's legs. She leaned forward until her mouth was just above Chloe's pussy. She looked at Chloe and Chloe was intently watching her. The tip of her tongue poked out from between her lips. She showed about an inch when the tongue bent up and swiped across her lip. Claire shoved out another inch. It was fat and thick. She shoved out another inch. It just kept growing and Chloe was imagining it inside her vagina. Her pussy was already slick with moisture.

Claire strained her cheek muscles as the full length of her amazing asset was revealed; four and a half inches of thick, fat, very flexible tongue. She sucked it back into her mouth and smiled at Chloe. She whispered. "I would like to show you how this works?" Chloe just nodded.

Claire lowered her mouth to Chloe's cunt. She spread her labia folds with her fingers. When she shoved the entire length of her tongue onto her vagina Chloe gasped and grunted out loud. Claire pushed Chloe's legs up and apart and started to aggressively fuck her pussy.

Chloe had never started to cum so fast. The woman's tongue felt fantastic inside her. Not only was it reaching farther in than a girl's tongue ever had but she was rolling it around her tunnel walls, touching every inch of her. Then Claire rolled the tip upwards and pushed directly onto her g-spot. "Holy fuck." She cried. "Holy,..... holy,... ffff,,fuck." She grunted. Claire was relentless as Chloe came on her amazing tongue.

Chloe collapsed onto the bear rug and just tried to breath. "Fuck that was great." Sky said. "Do her again. Do her again." She urged.

Claire held her tongue completely inside of Chloe and resumed her fucking and Chloe started working her ass onto her mouth. "Oh, God yes, let me cum again, please." Chloe begged.

It was not long before Chloe was resting on the back of her shoulders and the soles of her feet with her pussy pressed onto Claire's lips and her ass high off of the ottoman. Chloe was trying to reach for Claire's head, grabbing for hair, something to grip. Chloe wanted to hold onto the woman and never let her go. She worked her hips up and down. She grunted and pleaded and whimpered as Claire attacked her sex. Chloe was gasping for air and her head whipped from side to side. "Oh God." She cried. "Fucking amazing." She gasped. She was cumming again as Claire's tongue jabbed into her

That incredible tongue worked her until Chloe was flat on the ottoman and drenched in sweat and unmoving. When Claire finally slowed and withdrew her tongue Chloe's labia was swollen, bright red and puffed out. Claire had to pull hard to get Chloe's fingers out of her hair. Claire moved to Sky and kissed her passionately with the taste of Chloe on her lips. Sky stood and Claire took her seat smiling at Casey as she did.

Sky pulled down the sweat pants she had changed into after the concert. Then she peeled off a black tee. No bra and no panties left her nude in front of Chloe. Sky bent over and kissed Chloe on the tummy. "Didn't you just love that?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. She was still trying to get back to normal breathing. "Well then, I thing I have something you are going to really enjoy." Sky offered.

She stood and took a blue velvet bag from a table and opened it. She pulled out a leather harness and put it on, buckling it in front and pulling the straps tight. She grinned at Chloe. She took out a toy and tossed the bag to the floor. She held out a seven-inch flexible rubber tongue. It flopped up and down as she wiggled it at Chloe. The tongue was three inches wide and an inch and a half thick. Chloe moaned as Sky snapped it onto the harness.

Sky put her hands under Chloe's ass and moved her into the center of the ottoman. She crawled between Chloe's legs and rubbed the rubber tongue along her slit. When she pushed it into her, Chloe gasped and pulled her legs up. Sky started fucking her and Chloe crossed her legs over Sky's back and hooked her ankles together, Sky shoved into her and Chloe fucked her back. The two rocked together as one as Sky gradually increased her tempo and Chloe moaned into her neck. She began to raise her hips to meet every thrust by her lover. When she started cumming she remained quiet. Her orgasm, as intense as it was arrived slowly and built gradually and she loved the very new sensation her rock star was showing her.

Chloe was taken four more times before Sky abruptly walked out of the room, down the hall and out a side door leading to an alley. She crawled into her limo leading Claire by the hand. They were still both nude.

Chloe was blessed with Claire's tongue one more time and Sky had used her with both her mouth and a nine-inch strap on. Finally Claire straddled her little mouth and informed Chloe that it was time for a little pay back. It was thirty seconds after Claire had came on Chloe's tongue that the two departed.

Casey helped her dress and they found their way to the waiting limo. Once settled inside and underway, Casey noticed the privacy window was in place. Casey put a hand on Chloe's leg. "I am sensing you like toys as much as you like oral." It was late and Chloe was talkative and Casey thought it might be an opportunity to get some more detailed information about Chloe.

"Maybe." Chloe said.

"Maybe?" Casey repeated.

Chloe nodded, "As long as it really is a toy."

"Meaning you don't like boys, I get it. I understand." Casey said.

"No you don't." Chloe said. "I've only been with one man." She said.

"Fine." Casey said. "Some times once is enough for you to know that's not your thing."

Chloe sat quiet for a while and then looked at Casey. "Once is enough when it's your father." She said. Chloe began to sob. She leaned over and placed her head on Casey's shoulder and Casey just held her quietly.

There had been a long silence when Casey asked. "When did the bastard do this?"

Chloe sniffled. "You mean the first time?"

"Fine." Casey said, "The first time."

Chloe just said. "I don't remember. I only worry about when the next time will be. They come home on Friday."

Casey was fuming but tried not to show it in front of Chloe. The next morning Casey had a local handyman install a key lock and a dead bolt on Chloe's bedroom door.

Casey spent two days contemplating what she was going to do to Robert Sanderson. Unfortunately every scenario resulted with his influence and power and money spoiling her idea. On Saturday Casey met Chloe in the front drive beside the limo. Chloe was all smiles as they climbed in for a day of shopping.

"So?" Casey asked.

"He, I'm sure it was him, tried my door two different times and that was it. He went away." Chloe grinned. "He wouldn't even speak to me this morning and I overheard him tell mom to 'fire that bitch'. His words not mine." Chloe was still smiling. Do you know what mom said?" Casey shook her head. "Well, my mom told him to go fuck himself for a change."

Casey was glad that Chloe was so happy with the outcome but she knew it was only a temporary fix. He would be back, they always are.

The limo came to a stop in the middle of a major intersection. There was a huge traffic jam in front of them. A loud crash slammed the car and both girls found themselves on the floor. A black SUV had t-boned the limo into the driver side door. Jason's head was laying forward on the steering wheel. Breaking glass caught Casey's attention and she reached for her gun as window glass sprayed into the car. When she looked up a masked covered head was staring at her through the front passenger window. She used her free hand to force Chloe to remain on the floor of the limo.

"Drop it." He held a nine millimeter semi-automatic and was pointing it at her. Casey hesitated and then let the gun drop. The kidnapper pushed the auto door unlock and a second man opened the rear door and grabbed Chloe's arm. He jerked her out of the car, pulled a black bag over her head and shoved her into the rear seat of a second black SUV.

When it was over, the entire event had taken less that twenty seconds. Casey could only watch as the two SUV's sped out of sight. Casey had sat in the detective's interrogation room at the police station since shortly after the kidnapping at eleven twenty three A.M. It was now after midnight and she couldn't remember how many times she had told the entire story and the details were getting blurred even to her trained mind. She was finally sent home at two but she couldn't sleep.

Two weeks pasted without a single lead. She had been summoned to the police station almost daily to answer more questions while seldom hearing a new one.

On Friday, exactly two weeks after the kidnapping of eighteen-year-old Billionaire heiress Chloe Sanderson, private security guard, Casey Wright collapsed in a hallway at police precinct 67. She was taken to LA memorial hospital where she was admitted.

The newspaper headline said it all.

Three days later Casey, offering no response to any if the many medical examinations since she arrived, was transferred to the county mental care facility. The arrangements were made at the insistence of Casey's attorney. His services were actually arranged and paid for by Erin Sanderson. Casey was placed into a chair in her private room where she stared out her window at a meadow of wild flowers.

Beth Davis sat in the forth row first class window seat of American Airline flight 1155 from Los Angeles bound for Zurich. There was one thing significant about the eighteen-year-old Beth. She never existed until she handed a U.S. passport to the attendant at the check-in counter just an hour earlier. The same could be said about her twenty eight year old companion setting next to her, the newly born Caroline Forester.

When their flight was finally airborne they both breathed a sigh of relief. Beth took a magazine from the seat back and placed a plain sheet of paper on top of it. With a pen she had taken from her purse she drew a square on the page. Caroline leaned close and asked. "What are you doing?"

Beth looked at her and whispered. "Did I ever tell you that I have a photographic memory?"

"No." Caroline said. Then she added. "Will your talents never end?"

Beth giggled and started to write random numbers inside the box. Eventually it took on the shape of a ten-down, ten-across grid.

"Is this a new game?" Caroline inquired.

"Sort of." Beth said. She folded the paper in half three times and placed it into Caroline's hand. Then she folded her fingers over it. "Our safety net."

"Care to explain?" Caroline asked.

Beth brought her lips to Caroline's ear and kissed it. "U." A kiss. "B." A kiss. "S." Another kiss. When Caroline exhibited nothing more than a blank face. Beth continued. "The United Bank of Switzerland." Beth said. "A few of Daddy's numbered bank accounts." Beth smiled. "We will be there in six hours. It will be three P.M. local time. We'll have two hours to get to the bank, transfer the accounts and make it to our hotel before happy hour." She giggled again.

Caroline ran her hand along the inside of Beth's leg nudging her skirt up. Beth kissed her on the lips. "Can I do anything for you two?"

They both looked to see a young stewardess smiling down at them. "Caroline left her hand where it was, quite obvious to the cute stewardess. "Perhaps a little later." Caroline smiled.

"I hope so." The tall beauty said running her hands down the front of her navy blue skirt,

Epilogue:

The tall blonde from the 'Corroded Dreams' concert went on to enjoy a long successful and profitable career in the adult porn industry. She only does beautiful girls. It is rumored that she has the world's most extensive collection of strap-on equipment known to exist.

Chrissie the rock star's career abruptly ended when she woke up in the middle of the night still spaced out on drugs. She saw the most beautiful sunrise she had ever experienced and walked toward it in a stupor. The magnificent sunrise turned out to be the landing lights of a Boeing 767 passing over her hotel suite, which was directly in the glide path of runway 24 at LAX. She landed on the top of her own red Hummer after a fall of fifteen stories. There was a closed casket funeral attended by over forty thousand crying fans.

Jason Hargrove retired from thirty years of driving a limo when his tell-all book remained atop the New Your Time's bestseller list for twenty-five weeks straight. True to his word, not a single word was written about the young and wild Chloe Sanderson.

Robert Sanderson, as all billionaires do, recovered nicely from the raiding of his foreign, undisclosed accounts. When a moderate earthquake just off of the coast of L.A. caused major damage to the waterfront area, he was there to buy up very valuable land at ten cents on the dollar and proceeded to double his already massive fortune in only five years.

Erin Sanderson was served a hand-delivered divorce notice while sunbathing on the beach. She had failed to return home from a vacation to Tahiti that began two years earlier.

Ellen Gates, personal assistant to Erin Sanderson stayed with Erin until she walked into their beachfront condo one afternoon to find Erin's face buried between the legs of a very young cocktail waitress. She returned to her hometown of Walpole New Hampshire and eventually took a job managing an all girl rock band.

Chloe Sanderson was abducted on July 5th, 2013. Despite thousands of investigative hours and millions of dollars spend, not a single usable piece of evidence was ever found. And the five million dollar reward remains unclaimed.

Casey Wright, distraught over the loss of her client, suffered a mental breakdown two weeks after the kidnapping. She was admitted to the Maricopa County Mental health Clinic where she was forgotten for over three years. During a mandatory review of unsolved cases, a detective from LA went to interview Ms. Wright only to find that she had been a patient there for less than two weeks. Since she had been admitted voluntarily and her bill was paid in full, no one was ever contacted when she checked herself out. The clinic had no record of her current where a bouts.

Beth Davis and Caroline Forrester, now reside at their vineyard in southern Italy. Caroline manages the operation including interviewing the many young girls hoping to gain a position at the winery. Beth spends her days enjoying the company and the talents of those girls who have met Caroline's rigid employment standards. Her nights however are always reserved for her only real love, Caroline, the former Casey Wright.