Saving Deloria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

She slowly pulled away from him to see his eyes. They had clouded and were filled with passion and lust. It did her ego good to know that he would react to her as a normal woman. But then she remembered that she was not normal, she was very nearly ancient. She also remembered that he was not her Julian, but a man of his own right.

'What would he be like in this life?' she wondered.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked. He had felt her melt against him and he couldn't shake the feeling that even before their lips touched that she would, that she would tremble if he touched her neck in a specific spot. To test the feeling he reached up and touched her neck right where the long ago bite mark had been and she trembled.

Deloria looked into his eyes and Kyle could swear he saw them change from her bright green to nearly a silvery gray.

"Who are you?" he asked quietly.

She knew he was asking for more than just her name, more than just her life here, but for who and what she really was.

"How can I answer you, and have you think I am not insane?"

"Is it such a complicated question?"

"For me it is. I wonder how flexible your mind is?" she asked as she tilted her head to see him better. "As a scientist, would you even believe the fantastic?"

"Now you have me intrigued." He looked at their drinks and noticed that they had barely touched them. He signaled the bartender. When he walked over he asked, "Can we take this up to the room?"

"Sure," the bartender said, "Would you like me to charge it to your room number?"

"That's fine thanks," Kyle said and slid a generous tip across the bar along with his tab and room number. The bartender smiled as they stood and walked out with their drinks. Kyle led her back to the elevators and pushed the button. When he turned back to look at her he saw a slight smile touching her lips.

"What?" he asked.

"I was thinking that I followed you here and now we are going to your room to talk, and all of it because I thought I saw Julian." She lightly laughed at it, "It seems strange even to me."

"Maybe it seems a little strange, but I hope that we will overcome it. Do you want to go somewhere else instead? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

'He was so sweet,' she thought. To think with all her power that he could make her feel uncomfortable over anything. But of course he didn't know the magnitude of her power, yet.

"I will be fine with you Kyle," she stepped closer and pressed her body flush to his. When his free hand came around her waist she hummed in pleasure. "I know that you won't be too forward."

Kyle wasn't sure if it was a compliment or something else as she pressed herself more firmly against him. He could feel his body reacting to her, his heart pumping hard, heat was rising in his body, and his manhood starting to fill with excitement.

He brought his drink up to try and quench some of the dryness that suddenly sprang into his throat.

Then he asked the question that had popped into his mind, "Are you trying to seduce me Deloria?"

Deloria leaned her head in closer and, "I hope that if I was seducing you, that you wouldn't have to ask." She giggled a little as he stared into her eyes. Again the urge to use her powers over men had snaked back into her mind. But no, she wanted to see him respond and think about her.

"Somehow I believe you," he said as he continued to watch her.

The door chimed as they reached his floor. He led her out with his hand in the small of her back, his thumb lightly running up and down her spine. The gesture and feeling was exactly as Julian used to do, and it nearly brought her to tears. The feeling of being protected and cherished had come back with such force, that she had to concentrate on not stopping the walk to his room.

He stopped and pulled out his key card and he gave a sweeping motion with his arm and bowed. "Our destination waits," he said with a mock English accent.

She laughed as she stepped into the room. He was clearly trying to keep the mood light and inviting. And it was uniquely his own.

But as the door closed and she turned to him, her thoughts scattered. He moved with such style, no stepped wasted, and she felt her mouth start to water. She knew they would have to talk, was fairly certain that he would be scared of her afterwards. But this moment, this second, she wanted him. His body, his thoughts, everything he would give to her.

Kyle saw the change in her eyes. He was suddenly hyper aware of her scent. She moved in close to him and took his glass from him. He watched as she placed them on the table that was just inside the door. She grabbed his shirt in a tight grip and started pulling him further into the room. The bed dominated the room in the middle but left room to move as needed.

He thought she was being honest when she said he wouldn't need to guess if she was seducing him, but now he saw she was serious. He saw the hunger, the need and the lust that was swirling in her eyes. He didn't know what he did to encourage it, but he wasn't going to stop it.

Deloria didn't stop when they reached the bed, simply turned and sat him down. As he watched, she reached up and untied her wrap. It slithered silkily down to the floor, and he could see now that her dress had revealed more skin then the wrap had allowed to be seen. The neckline bared her cleavage enticingly, the hemline stopped just below the knee, but had a slit seem that bared her leg to the middle of her thigh.

Kyles mouth watered as he reached out to touch her. But she stepped back so his hand stopped just barely an inch from feeling that softness. When he looked up he saw she was playing with him. In a quick move that she didn't see coming he whipped out his arms and wrapped them around her waist. He pulled her closer then turned and flipped her onto the bed then covered her with his body.

When he looked down at her she was laughing.

"You are faster than you look Kyle," she said between breaths.

As she calmed she could see the lust in his eyes. Knowing that he felt that of his own free will was intoxicating. She reached up and touched his cheek. "Come kiss me Kyle," she said again.

He couldn't resist, not that he wanted to. So he leaned down and brushed her lips lightly with his. Then as she responded with more fever he started using his hands. He ran them down her arms and teased her fingers with his. Her skin felt so cool and silky under his touch. His kiss grew bold and he traced her lips with his tongue, seeking entrance.

She opened for him and he slipped inside to taste her for the first time. But somewhere he knew before the first sumptuous taste that she would taste as exotic as passion fruit. She moaned at the first touch of his tongue to hers. Her body relaxed and melted under his as he teased and tasted her. When her arms wrapped around his neck he felt enveloped in her.

Then it was all speed.

Her hands quickly opening his shirt and tugging it off, his hands going to her zipper and pulling it down. As they fought to bare that next precious inch of flesh they touched and explored and learned each other. Seeing what caused a gasp, a moan, a tremble from each of them.

Once they were both free of clothing, Kyle helped her up to the pillows. As he leaned back he took the time to look at her body. Her face, though already slightly pale, had sheen, making her seem to glow. Her breasts tipped with a caramel colored areola and nipples that had hardened in anticipation.

Her red hair fanned out over the white pillows, giving her the look of fire and ice. As he looked it was his as if his hands had to follow the same path as his eyes. He touched her with gentle fingers tracing the lines of her face and arms. He then cupped her breasts, hearing her sharp gasp was immensely satisfying. A woman as beautiful as Deloria and here she is in his bed, writhing under his touch. It couldn't get any better.

Deloria had to concentrate on taking even breaths. Kyle's touch made new and amazing feelings rush through her. Yes she remembered Julian, but Kyle...mmmm... Kyle's hands were very thorough. She trembled as his hands molded and teased her breasts, then he plucked her nipples and they hardened and strained to feel it again. When he leaned down and took one into his mouth she felt as though she had become heated from the inside out. Never before had she felt warmth and heat. She had been cold for so long, both in her skin and in her heart, that it was shocking and erotic to feel it.

Kyle couldn't stop himself; he wanted to possess her, to claim her as his. It didn't understand the need, didn't question either. But he knew he had to have her. When he pulled her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it he heard her moan of desire. His cock twitched at the sound. He wanted to bury himself in her, take her for hours, days. Then do it all over again.

When he lightly bit down on her nipple she jerked in his arms and he felt her hands go to his hair and grip it tight. The slight pain spurred him on. He moved on to her other breast and treated it with equal thoroughness. When he had her to a point of moaning at his every touched he moved on. His hands went down and he traced circles on her bellybutton then teased her hips with his tongue and teeth.

Deloria couldn't remember the last time a man had her so ready for lovemaking. She could feel her pussy leaking and soaking the sheets under her. If he didn't do something with her soon she would be forced to take things into her own hands. Then he did as she silently demanded and his hands went to her legs and spread them to allow him access to his prize. She accommodated him and spread them wider.

Kyle shifted and lay between her legs. He looked up to watch her reaction as he traced her lower lips with his fingers, eyes slightly closed in anticipation and desire. She was so wet and ready for him and it his finger easily slipped inside. Her mouth form and "O" and she moaned loudly. His cock already hard and needy throbbed with lust.

He leaned down and used his tongue to taste her juices. She began to thrust her hips up to meet him. His ego was shot up another as she began to talk sexy nonsense.

"Kyle," she moaned out. "More...please."

He treated her to a second finger inside her increasingly wet pussy. He thrust them in and wiggled around. When he found her "g" spot she cried out and he felt her come on his hand. Quickly he went down, pulled out his fingers, and sealed his mouth over her cunt. He thrust his tongue into her pussy and kept her orgasm going for a full three minutes.

When she calmed down he moved back above her. His cock so hard it was nearly painful, but he waited until she opened her eyes. As he looked into her lustful gaze he teased himself in the folds of her wet lips. As she watched him, he slid slowly into her. The head of his cock just barely inside her and he saw her gaze change, the silver becoming deeper.

Deloria never wanted someone the way she wanted Kyle at this moment. But he seemed intent on going slowly. She felt her pussy stretch as he entered her so slow that it was pure torture. "Kyle," she moaned out as she felt his cock head finally touch inside her. "Oh please Kyle. Faster!!!"

"No," he answered in a growl. He eased another inch inside her, his pace just as torturous to him as her.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to look in her eyes. "Why? I need you inside me, now!"

"I am," he groaned as he felt another slick inch slide inside her.

"All of you now Kyle," she lifted her hips to try and do as she wanted, but he anticipated her and moved back as she moved up and frustrated her.

"I said no," he teased and reached down to tease her clit. "I wanted to feel every single inch of you inside, and I want you to feel every single inch of you as I possess you."

His words aroused her as much as his fingers teasing her clit. Bolts of electricity shot through her, making her trembling triple. Now that she knew his motives she acquiesced to them. Besides, the way he felt inching in slowly wetted her appetite even as it wetted her pussy. He was right; she could feel every inch of him as he entered her, every vain as he throbbed inside her. She had underestimated his strength of will. The control he must be using right now would have to be straining him.

Finally he was in to his completely, his balls touching her cunt lips, he stilled as he soaked in the feeling of being completely surrounded be her tunnel. When he looked in her eyes he saw reverence and pleasure swimming in them. Her hands had long since stopped gripping his hair but instead had begun massaging and thrilling his neck. They moved down and ran over his shoulders.

Deloria pulled him down to her. She wanted to feel his entire body touching hers. When he came flush with her she was overwhelmed with a sense of total completeness. He filled that part of her that she thought would never be again. His skin was slick with his excursion over his control. Then he began to move.

He felt her pussy gripping tight to his cock. He very nearly cursed with the sensations she built inside him. She was perfectly fit to him. He never felt like he was supposed to be with this woman, that she was meant to be his. Every move she made was magic, perfect for him.

Deloria was rapidly losing her resolve on letting him have his way. His cock filling her over and over made her want to roll him over and ride him with all her speed, to feel him cum inside her. She wrapped her arms around him, felt his skin slip and slide over hers. He was as intoxicating inside her as the endless and numerous times she had taken blood from countless people.

Her moans grew in strength and vocals. Soon she was begging for him. "Kyle, please. I need you more, faster, please."

Just hearing her pleas, was motivation to do as she asked. "Deloria," he groaned out as he picked up his pace. Seeing her lost in him, hearing his name on her lips was more than he could have imagined.

Quickly he leaned back and pulled her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he was sitting with her grinding down as he plowed into her. "God you feel amazing," he said as he helped lift her faster onto his cock. He was so close, but he wanted her screaming his name, begging for his cum inside her.

Deloria never felt so wanted, never felt like she was meant to be exactly where she was. And she had never in her long life felt so out of control, never felt as though she was about to use words that would express what she wanted. She never did use curse words during sex, and she knew now that all it was, was sex before this. This was complete and total ownership of body and soul that she felt with Kyle, only once before had she felt this and she felt it again now with Kyle.

Kyle was rapidly losing all sense of reality. It wasn't possible she was real, to feel he wrapped like a vine around him. Her moans and erotic pleas were something out of dream. Then she was saying something that brought him out of his stupor with a bang.

"Kyle," she said as she brought his face up to look at her. "I need you to fuck me Kyle. Please," she pulled away from him and turned. Slowly she got up on her hands and knees and seductively wiggled her ass at him. "Please," she said again with a wild lust in her eyes.

Kyle lost it. He came up behind, and with his eyes on hers he aimed his cock at her pussy and slammed into her. The satisfaction he was in her eyes thrilled him, motivated him to continue slamming into her harder and harder. He felt her wall tightening around his cock and he loved it. She was creaming out her passion.

"Yes!!! More Kyle!! Harder!!"

He complied and fucked her harder, faster. He reached around her hips and played her clit like a string, making her scream again. But it wasn't enough.

"Say my name again Deloria," he demanded as his tortured her with his cock and hands.

"Kyle," she moaned.

"No, scream it. Over and over," he demanded as his pulled hard on her clit. "Now Deloria!" he said as he slammed into her pussy hard. He was going to lose his battle with his cock, the need to cum building to a point of no return.

"KYLE!!!" she screamed came in a rush over his cock. Pulsing and throbbing as she pushed back onto him.

Kyle growled as his jerked forward and buried his cock in her. His cum blasted out of him and into her. His cock jerked and pulsed inside her as he felt her walls clamp around him. Over and over he filled her with his cum until he felt it dripping out over his balls.

Deloria slipped down to the bed, and Kyle went down with her. He didn't want to lose this connection with her. Slowly his cock receded and slipped out of her. They rolled and she snuggled in tight to him as they spooned.

Kyle wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in even tighter. How was it possible that he had just met her, and couldn't remember ever being this blissful after?

Deloria purred deep in her throat as she felt him fully pressed to her. She knew she could never be without him. Then the weight of it hit her. She couldn't keep him if she didn't turn him, but didn't want to turn him. He deserved to live a life outside if the darkness, which meant she couldn't be with him. The pain of it hit her like a rock in the heart, and tears sprang quickly and ran down her cheeks.

Kyle felt her change, felt something break between them. He didn't understand what had happened, and he felt her trembling start. When he tried to turn her she resisted. He tried again with more force until he was able to see her. He was thrown when he saw the tears.

"Talk to me," he said gently as he pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"I..." how could she tell him what was in her mind?

"Deloria," he said as he sat up and pulled her up and into his arms. "I can't help if you don't tell me what I did wrong."

"Oh no," she said as she pulled back in shock. "You did nothing wrong Kyle." She looked down at his chest in shame. She should never had touched him, should never had fell into his bed so wantonly. Because now she wanted him, not as to him being her Julian reborn, but for who he is, and who he is deserved more than her or her world.

"Then what is it?"

"I should never have done this," she whispered.

"Do you regret being with me?" he asked, his heart pounding against his ribs. He didn't know if he could take it if she did. But he would let her go if she wished it.

Again she looked up in shock. Damn she kept making this worse.

"No Kyle," she said as she touched his cheek. "I can't regret this, and I never will. But I know you don't understand me. I mean that I can't stay with you. And I did this, was so into being with you that I didn't think about that."

"Stay anyway," he said. A sense of desperation filled him. He found and was determined to keep her. But he felt and knew something was off, that there was a truth, her truth that was between them. "Talk to me. Tell me what's going on."

When she didn't answer he turned her so that she was straddling him again as she was when she was riding his cock. The feeling stirred him but he tamped it down. He needed her to tell him what was in her mind.

Deloria relented to being molded against him once again. "I wanted you, and you wanted me. But I will have to leave, and where I'm going you can't follow."

"Why?"

She looked at him and knew that he would have to know to understand. She leaned back to he could see more clearly, and changed her eyes. They shifted from her natural deep blue to a deep dark grey, then to the red of her blood hunger, and back to blue.

Kyle watched stunned. "It's a trick of the light. Your feelings are high."

"Then what about this?" she asked and let her fangs grow to their full length.

Kyle jerked back and held her arms tightly as he watched them grow then retreat.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers