Saving Emily

Story Info
Woman seeks comfort from friend until she needs more.
1.2k words
4.12
17.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin watched Emily sleep. The petite dark haired girl lay on her side facing away from him. She had come to him late in the night looking for refuge and as usual he gave it her. She trusted him and in his heart he couldn't betray her even though he had wanted her more than life itself. Yet, he remained her friend, not because he wanted to, but because what she needed was his protection more than anything else. Life hadn't been easy for her. Barely eighteen she had lost both parents and struggled to come to grips with the ordeal. Her hopes had been dashed of a normal life one filled with birthday parties, Christmas celebrations and being walked down the aisle at her wedding. Now she had to devise a way to make her life work and it wasn't easy. Colin wanted to help, but Emily had to heal her pain on her own and no one else could do it for her. Instead, he offered a safe place to be when the monsters of her life hid under her bed and came out to haunt her at night. It wasn't the first time she had lain in his bed, fully clothed, in a fetal position and he would hold her until the trembling stopped. She would then fall into a fitful sleep mumbling and crying softly into the pillow. This was one of those nights so he thought when the doorbell rang past midnight and she fell into his arms once again. He then led her to his bed just to hold her.

He drew Emily into him spooning her in a perfect fit against his firm lean body. He draped his arm around her waist and slid his hand over her flat belly settling in for the night. Yet, as he lay quietly inhaling the scent of her freshly washed hair that smelled of strawberries she stirred and gently slid her hand over his guiding it to the clasp of her jeans. He went to speak to ask her what she was doing, but stopped quickly allowing her to move at her own pace with anything she wanted. She unbutton her jeans then led his hand down to the soft mound of curls that entangled in his fingers. Colin took a deep breath as the curls softly brushed against his hand. He didn't want betray Emily and take advantage of her, but the touch of her skin against the palm of his hand was stirring him to want more.

"You don't have to," he whispered in her ear.

Emily said nothing as she pushed his hand further into the warmth of her folds. She shuttered as his fingers parted her swollen lips and rubbed against the nub of her clit causing an electrical current of desire to go through her. Colin took a deep breath as the bulge in his shorts grew hard and firm and instinctively he rubbed it against the small of Emily's back. She pushed his hand further inside and her swollen pussy lips greedily sucked in his fingers. Colin bit his lip as her hips began to gyrate and buried his head into her hair gulping for air.

"I can't keep doing this without..." he whispered again.

Emily reached up with her hands, unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra over her soft supple breasts. Colin slipped his other arm under Emily's body and grasped her left breast fondling the softness in his palm rubbing the nipple against it. Emily moaned softly as Colin twisted the nipple between his fingers as he slid his other hand inside of her.

"I don't want to hurt you," Colin said. "You trust me. I don't want to betray you," he confessed in her ear.

"You're not betraying me," Emily whispered back. "I want this as much as you do."

Emily slid down her jeans and panties to her ankles and Colin slid down his shorts exposing his pulsating cock to the heat of Emily's body. Feeling his shaft against her lower back, Emily leaned forward and pushed her hips up against it allowing his cock to slide along her wet slit until it found the sweetness of her opening and she felt the pulsating head rub against it. He penetrated her slightly then stopped. Knowing his anxiousness about hurting her, Emily gently impaled herself on his shaft and sank down on it. Colin threw his head back in pleasure as the hot wet sensation caused his cock to jump inside of her. He grabbed her hips and bit his lip as he pushed in then out, then in again in a slow methodical motion. Emily began to gyrate on his cock and with his every stroke he sought out her warmth and the hot seed at the base of his shaft began to boil and rise. Emily brought his hand to her breast and he slid his other hand down again to grasp the soft mound of her curls. She moaned loudly as her tight nipple was pinched and pulled by Colin's fingers forcing her swollen pussy lips to clamp on his cock as it slid into her. Neither verbally spoke, but allowed their bodies to speak their feelings for each other. The sweetness of their connecting as one brought their desire for each other higher and higher until Colin fearful of letting loose his seed inside her slowed to a stop once again.

Emily could feel his heart pounding against her back and his embrace was not possessive, but protective and she could feel nothing but more desire for him.

"I want it Colin. I need it from you. No one else can make me feel the way you do. Make me yours and only yours," she said with a crack in her voice.

With Emily's words, Colin felt his body take over and the reservations he once had in betraying her trust quickly faded and the heat of his desire took over as he dove into her pussy seeking to claim it as his own. He kissed her ear. His tongue ran along the length of her neck while his shaft took over his thinking and he could feel the hot seed inside of him begin to rise with each stroke bringing it closer and closer to explosion. Emily felt the wave of her passion rise in her body as Colin penetrated her. Her juices flowed like water over his shaft as she felt the pull in her lower abdomen that signaled her own orgasm was near.

Colin was lost in her where nothing else mattered but to fill her and claim her. His balls slapped against her ass as Emily bared down on his cock and felt a surge of desire overwhelm her until she shuttered with an orgasm that shook her entire body. Colin felt her tremble and the sudden gush of her juices ignited his cock to explode inside of her. He held her in his arms as stream after stream of hot white cream shot into Emily's pussy filling every fold. One final gasp and he drained himself into her as she shuttered the final eclipse of her own orgasm. Collapsing they lay together quietly, softly holding each other. The darkness of the night encompassing them once more and still they lay there lost in their own world. Colin could hear Emily's breathing low and steady as he brushed back her hair with his hand never moving away from her, but keeping her cradled in his arms.

"I never wanted to hurt you," he said in the darkness.

Emily stirred pulling him closer, "You didn't hurt me. You saved me."

THE END