Saving Grace

Story Info
She's waiting for him.
1.1k words
3.56
13.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware of the dangers ahead of her on this dark night she'd watched the sky grow darker and darker during work. The alleyways held no fear for her and she looked as if she was just a stray cat prowling, until they showed up she was safe. While she walked along the street light she was fine, as to the alleyways she seemed to avoid them, for the most part.

They had been watching her for months and they would look towards each other every time she passed. At work, school, inside of her home they came to know this woman down to every inch of her soul including her fears and desires. They knew what she wanted and as she walked along the streets they watched waiting and whispering, "Can we jump her yet boss?" The voice was harsh and it sounded as if someone had been driving down gravel roads all day.

Damien stood watching her with a lust so deep that it would scare even his Henchman; His reply was a grunt as he snapped back to the reality around him, "Just watch her, she is protected and if we strike at the wrong time he'll be far to close." His eyes caressed every curve and dip in her body as she walked along in a pair of jeans and tank top.

The he mentioned in this conversation of whispers was the man who yearned to take care of this woman and lusted after her for so long after meeting one day at the grocery store that he watched and waited, it only took a week to notice the men watching her day after day. This would be difficult and needed to be planned in order to get her in the position he wanted her in. Saving her from these thugs would be the only way to get her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked slowly aware of the world around her and that odd feeling she had. Michelle could barely keep from running faster to her home, knowing that would not please him she kept on a deliberate slow path while her music turned up a notch to calm her nerves. It was only a half an hour walk and it was every bit as agonizing as a trip to the dentist.

When she had seen him in the grocery store he had changed her life. The look in his eyes when he had bumped into her was exquisite. The smile was quaint and calming yet it held a sense of authority that demanded respect. After walking past and blushing she felt eyes on her ever since and knew that someone had been watching her. As long as it was the man with the dark green eyes she would put on a show in the hopes that he would be there.

Closer and closer to home, she felt him there and it put a smile on her face and calmed her nerves as she imagined his eyes on her. Without thinking she'd walked directly into the third party of the thugs waiting for her. A sudden jolt and she was down on the ground about to push herself up when there was a hand around her wrist pulling her up and against a strong chest holding her tight the smell of grease overwhelmed her and she didn't dare look up knowing this smell all to well the last month and a half from the neighbors yard. He had not been the only one watching her.

By the time her instincts kicked in Michelle's arms were behind her back and cuffed. The steel she could feel was rough and had been outside for far too long. Thug number three who was bigger and stronger (they called him the enforcer) easily dragged her into the alley and pushed her roughly against a wall while he wait for his boss and friend to arrive. The grip in her hair was tight and Michelle refused to whimper as he took a smell of her perfume.

"Well aren't you a pretty lady, Michelle right? We've been watching you and you have been putting on a show for someone I think. Walking around in only a bra and jeans, we've seen you in bed as you slept and as you left for work. You are shameless inside and want to lose control don't you? I can just see it in your eyes, those pretty little eyes so filled with fear, wait until you meet the boss... Be nice to Damien or you'll be sorry you ever came here."

The fight in her started to take control and she would wait for the most opportune time. For now all she could do was make some muffled threats as the big brute held his hand over her mouth, she could smell grease clearly now and it was making her a little sick. She would wait for Damien until she could get a clear kick at him. She hoped he would save her... whether or not he would was the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the while after she left the club he had followed behind long enough so he could slip into the doorways. Her beauty astounded him and the simplicity of how she dressed made him wonder what she would look like in a corset with his collar around her neck. His name was Marcus but he went by Mark usually. His friends had been watching him lately and asked him who he had found. With the connections Mark had he could find out everything about her. The name of her pets, friends and where she worked. Free of any criminal acts he thought she'd be the perfect one; he could see it in her eyes and blush when he bumped into her. That odd little smile she gave him had included a quiet "I'm sorry, have a good day." After the incident at the store hhe knew that she was his and would not be able to forget the look in his eyes.

In that moment of ignorance and forgetfulness he had closed his eyes in the doorway and when he looked out to see how far she had gone, Mark barely saw her get carried into the alley by the big man she had bumped into. When he saw Damien, whom he had met at one of his friend's parties, he knew he should be worried. Damien had his henchman with him and all four were gone by the time he ran to the alley she had been dragged into.

His moment of ignorance may have cost him her life and his happiness. The only words he could think had come out now, "I can't lose her before I show her my world." With all the strength he had he walked back home and started phoning for information while she suffered in Damien's hands.