Saving Hibreon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Minor disagreement with an ogre... among other things. And quit looking at me like that. I'm fine."

Lost said, "You not." Kytia frowned in confusion at her witch. Lost pointed to her own ribs and said, "Broke."

She'd guessed the side that pained Kytia the most. Kytia asked, "How do you know?"

Lost rolled her eyes and snarked, "Me job, Kytia."

"Okay," Kytia confessed. "I'm almost fine. Doc's mad science is doing it's work."

"'Mad signs'." Lost griped. "Fook Ay'niki mad signs. I fix." She tugged at Kytia's underpadding. "You get this off." Lost pointed an adamant finger to the door leading to the inner hallways. "Go now. Bath."

Kytia wasn't used to orders from anybody but the Ay'niki slavers. Still, the look on her witch's face said it was best not to argue. She might just end up as part of the flooring, after all.

***

Wyfrost prepped the water while Lost helped Kytia with her clothes. Looking in a full-length mirror, Kytia was embarrassed by the mottling of bruises all over her body. Due to her advanced healing, they were already turning yellow, but she still felt ugly.

Lost clucked her tongue at the mess. She examined Kytia while muttering a string of ylf'nim curses for the Ay'niki and for the ogre. When Lost's curses turned to prayers, Kytia was suffused with warmth. She closed her eyes and let herself sink deep into the tranquility of Lost's magic. When Kytia opened her eyes, the bruising was gone. The sharp pains in her side were barely even a memory. She felt renewed, invigorated, and aroused.

Lost smiled up at her. Kytia fell hard in love with the witch's eyes every time she looked into them. She returned Lost's smile and said, "You're right. Your way is better."

Kytia leaned in for a kiss and Lost responded with an eager tongue. Lost's hands worked Kytia's hair from its fastenings, and the free tresses flowed down her back. Her own hands were busy with Lost's clothes.

Wyfrost encircled both of them in his arms. His skin was warm and damp from the bath. He bent to nuzzle Lost's ear. In a heavy whisper, he said, "I think I'd like to have some of that."

Lost giggled and stepped back. While the witch finished undressing, Wy enveloped Kytia's body in a hug. He spoke tenderly, asking, "Are you ever going to stop fighting?"

His hands slipped under her hair to caress her back. The head of his erection pressed against her belly, and she wanted him so badly she almost couldn't answer. "I'm not fighting now," was the best she could do.

He drew back to look her in the eye. "Sometimes," he said, "I think I love you too much for my own good."

She took his manhood in both of her hands. With a smirk, she asked, "Only sometimes?"

Wy laughed and gently slapped her bottom. "Get that ass in the tub."

She stepped into the warm water and sat back. Lost draped Kytia's hair over the side and began to wash it. She massaged her scalp with gentle fingers. Wy took the soap and lathered up his hands. He vigorously rubbed her body, his touch awakening further arousal. He took his time, enticing every inch of her skin. Kytia hadn't expected to get pampered by her lovers, but she was happy to let them do it.

When Lost joined them in the water, Wyfrost's massage became more intense. He gave a hand to each of his ladies, and they both caressed him in turn. Skin slick with soap, their bodies entwined splashing water from the tub.

Lost sat up on her knees and gripped the edge of the bath. Wy positioned himself behind her. Thick fingers parted Lost's labia and dipped inside. Beside her, Kytia's lips and tongue played with Lost's ear, while her fingers caressed her witch's belly. Lost's body shook with the force of Wy's intimate massage, and Kytia slid her own hand lower.

Lost's clit was engorged with need, and she crooned each time Wy's thrust his two thick digits into her. Kytia let her hand stray, stroking her lovers' joining. She swirled her fingers in tight circles over Lost's nub. The noises her witch made drove Kytia's own lust higher. With her other hand, she slipped soapy fingers inside the cleft of Lost's bottom.

Wy moaned and used his free hand to further separate their witch's buttocks. Lost's crooning sounds became cries of orgasmic pleasure when Kytia tucked a finger inside her winking bud. Wy was undone, and withdrew his fingers only to replace them with his cock. Kytia could feel the power of his thrusts through Lost's skin. When her witch came, Kytia muffled her cry with a fervent kiss.

Kytia and Wyfrost gently released Lost, and she got out of the tub. One look at Wy's face, and Kytia knew it was her turn. She stood up and bent forward with her hands braced on the wall. Wy stood behind her. The head of his cock was still wet with Lost's fluids when he rubbed the length of Kytia's slit with it.

He was always gentle with Lost, but he knew that Kytia wanted a firmer touch. He tucked the mushroom head of his member inside of her. Wy took a few long and slow strokes. Lost ducked underneath Kytia to flick a quick tongue over her clit. She held on to Kytia's legs as Wy's thrusts became more insistent.

Wy tightened his hold and drove Kytia hard. Lost kept up with them, her tongue slipping along the length of Kytia's clit and stroking the base of Wy's cock. Heat blossomed in Kytia's every nerve. Light flashed behind her eyes and she spilled over into bliss.

Seconds after, Wy's cock throbbed in time with her own orgasmic spasms. Cascades of Norrhim cum flooded Kytia's channel. Wave after wave hit him as he continued to thrust. When he released her hips and stepped back, another small spill erupted from him, and he was spent.

The water had gone cold, but none of them felt it as they stood in a tender embrace. They kissed and caressed in the warmth of their own body heat. Then Lost toed the drain and let the water out.

Kytia said, "Ambassador Araquies will be coming tonight to talk about what happens next." Despite Lost's recent healing magic, Kytia began to feel again the toll the day had taken on her. "Let's see if we can get in a quick nap before he gets here."

12