Saving Hibreon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension around her eyes revealed Kytia's worry. She laughed anyway, and said, "I say you're both fucking crazy. For now, let's see if we can find you heroes something to eat."

As the three of them headed for the kitchen, Kytia commented on Lost's clothes. Their witch wore a light day-gown that was too large for her. She had tucked much of the length of it under a jeweled belt. Wy thought her bare feet would be chilled on the cool stone floor, but she didn't seem bothered by it.

Kytia said, "That was one of Queen Ryn's favorite dresses."

Lost paused and apologized. "Oh, sorry, Kytia." She started to take the gown off, but Kytia stopped her. She took both of Lost's hands in hers and kissed their witch's fingers.

Maybe it hurt Kytia a little that Lost was wearing her departed friend's clothes, but she loved Lost just as much as she loved Wy. Kytia looked into Lost's eyes with a teary smile. "You look beautiful. If you like it, maybe we can find some sewing stuff around here somewhere. You could fix it so it fits you."

Lost beamed and nodded her enthusiasm. She kept hold of Kytia's hand as they resumed their walk. "Thank you, Kytia. Love you."

Wy took Kytia's free hand. He hoped there was more in the kitchen than the crud the Ay'niki called food.

12