Saving Hibreon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two only parted long enough to finish removing one another's underclothes. Then Kytia lifted Lost by her waist and set her on the table. Lost filled her hands with the softness of Kytia's ample breasts. Between the chill and Lost's caressing fingertips, Kytia's large, rosy areolae pebbled stiff.

Lost tilted her head when Kytia's tongue and teeth found a bundle of nerves at her collar bone. The sensation of Kytia's vigorous mouth on that spot sent a ripple of lust throughout Lost's body. The feeling was so strong that her legs parted on their own, even as Kytia's firm fingers stroked Lost's inner thighs.

Kytia moved her mouth back to Lost's, tongues joining in an impassioned tangle. Kytia slipped a hand to the back of Lost's knee and lifted to prop her foot on the table edge. She used all four fingers to massage Lost's wet folds, slicking her juices over her upper thighs and lower belly. Then her two middle fingers dipped in and out again.

Lost crooned into their kiss as Kytia worked tight circles over her clitoris. Kytia knew exactly how to touch Lost, and her need for climax was overpowering. Still, Kytia pulled out of their kiss, her fingers pausing at Lost's dripping hole. She whispered in Lost's ear, "You are so much more than beautiful."

Lost cried out as Kytia's fingers tucked inside. Though strong, quick thrusts drove involuntary sounds from her throat, she could still hear Kytia's words. "I love you for everything you are and with everything that I am."

Lost fell back against the table. Her surroundings faded away until there was nothing but the friction between her throbbing walls and Kytia's powerful fingers. Her rings of muscle clenched, pulling at Kytia's thrusting digits. When the pleasure was too much to contain, Lost's fluids soaked Kytia's hand. Her back came off the table, and she briefly lost the ability to vocalize.

As Kytia withdrew her hand, they were interrupted by the thump of heavy bags hitting the floor. Wyfrost stood in the doorway and looked on with a mischievous grin. "What did I miss?" he asked.

Lost giggled as Kytia sauntered over to him. He took her wet hand in his and sucked Lost's juices from Kytia's fingers. His free hand dropped to her buttocks where he squeezed and pressed Kytia's body against him.

Kytia purred, "Get naked, and we'll show you."

Wy ignored the order. Instead, he let go of Kytia's fingers and gripped her ass cheek to part her slit. With his other hand, he inserted his thick middle digit from behind. Kytia grunted as Wy removed his sex slicked finger only to massage the tight bud of her anus.

Lost watched the show while she gathered the things Wy'd brought with him. She laid out the bedding in the cleared spot on the floor. Then she lay back on the soft fur blanket and propped a bag under head so she could see.

Wy chuckled as Kytia shoved him back against the wall. She growled at him, "I said I want you naked."

"Okay, bossy!" He started to strip, but he wasn't doing it fast enough. Kytia took over the process. Soon Wy's soft pewter skin was bare, his monstrous erection stroked between Kytia's hands.

From her place on the blanket, Lost watched as Kytia lifted a leg and mounted Wyfrost. His thick, dark cockhead swallowed by Kytia's drenched pink sex. Wy put his hands back on her hips, using his fingers to part her wide. He lifted her and brought her back down, again and again.

Kytia moaned with every pump, and Lost's arousal renewed at the sight of their rough coupling. She placed two fingers inside herself and used her other hand on her clit. Every time Wy thrust, Lost drove her fingers inside herself.

Without breaking his stride, Wy savagely kissed Kytia's mouth, while staring at Lost. She accepted his invitation and rose from the bed to join them. Keeping his back braced against the wall, Wy slid down a bit and spread his feet. Kneeling between them, Lost had access to their joining.

Wy kept Kytia's buttocks parted and Lost flicked her tongue up and down Kytia's exposed crack. Lost circled Kytia's bud with the tip of her tongue. She paused to spit on her fingers, then she put her hand under Wy and massaged his hole as he'd done to Kytia. Lost slipped her tongue inside Kytia's winking hole, and at the same time, she fingered Wy's anus.

In seconds, both Kytia and Wy were reduced to animalistic grunts of pleasure. Wy's legs started to shake, and he shouted, "Gods! Fuck! I can't..."

Taking her cue, Lost stepped back, and Wy tossed Kytia onto the blankets. Kytia eagerly reached for him and he was instantly inside of her again. Kytia wrapped her legs around Wy's waist, and Lost took a position behind him. She slipped her finger back inside of him, keeping her pace with his hips.

Lost could tell by the pitch in the noises she made that Kytia climaxed. Muffled, his lips caressing Kytia's neck and shoulders, Wy pleaded, "More."

Lost added more saliva, then a second and third finger. Wy's body froze, his muscles taught, and the sound he made came right from his soul. When he withdrew from Kytia's twitching depths, his cock still spurted thick ropes of his cum. Lost gently extricated her fingers, and Wy flopped down beside Kytia.

He managed to gasp, "Come here." Kytia and Lost took up either side of Wyfrost. He held them both in his arms as he tried to catch his breath. It was not long before both Wy and Kytia were asleep, and softly snoring. Lost rolled from the blanket and crept back to Sabrael's room and the journal she had yet to read.

12