Saving Jessica

Story Info
Would you rather be the knight...or the dragon?
1.7k words
3.87
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first saw the ad, it seemed risky. Even for the Dark Web.

Become your lady's Knight in Shining Armor! the title read. As a former fantasy nerd, my interest was piqued. The ad's poster, FyreBreathingDragon, was offering an...unusual... service: for a nominal fee, he would create a perilous situation for your beloved, from which you would then "rescue" her. A flat tire, a home break-in, an aggressive douchebag who won't take no for an answer; it's your choice. Then you come along and save your princess, who of course falls madly in love with you (or at least fucks your brains out).

A pretty simple idea actually, and it might even work. The ad even came with a "satisfaction guarantee". Before I could lose my nerve, I clicked the "Respond to ad" button. As I penned my email, visions of a certain dark haired beauty with legs spread wide flooded my mind.

Jessica was what you might call a "mean girl". Rich, popular, and absolutely gorgeous, she controlled everyone around her with ease. I'd lived down the street from her my entire life, but I don't think she'd ever said more than two words to me. Her snobbish attitude only made her hotter in my mind and I spent many afternoons jerking off to the beach vacation photos she posted on Facebook. Once we graduated high school, I continued worshipping her from afar, knowing there was nothing I could ever do to get her attention.

That is, until now.

Within an hour of responding to the ad, I had a notification from the Dragon. Holy shit! Was this for real? My fingers trembled as we exchanged emails. Our plan was hatched: the Dragon would kidnap Jessica on her way home from Parfait, the upscale club she and her boujee friends frequented on Friday nights. She lived just around the corner, so even in 5 inch heels, she'd walk rather than Uber. After throwing her in his van, the Dragon would blindfold and gag her in a basement (or "dungeon", as he referred to it). A few hours later, when she was good and terrified, I'd bust in and free her. She'd be hysterical and I'd be there to comfort her. Her newfound appreciation for life and for me, her brave hero, would surely lead to us going at it like rabbits right there on the floor. It was almost too perfect.

Friday came and I received a text from the Dragon: 14865 78th Street. 30 minutes. - D.

Oh my God. I was actually doing this! I drove to the address provided and parked outside. The door to the house was unlocked and so I walked in and headed down to the basement.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw a computer monitor on a desk with a cursor flashing. Behind it was a window looking into another room. I walked towards the window and could see Jessica. She was buck naked, on all fours on a low table in the centre of the room. She had a silk blindfold over eyes, a ballgag in her mouth, and heavy cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Woah! The Dragon really knows how to deliver! As I admired Jessica's lithe body twist futilely against her restraints, words began to appear on the monitor:

Time to rescue the princess. - D.

Okay, no turning back now. I reached for the door knob and let myself into the room. Jessica heard me enter and twisted around, trying to see the new arrival even though her eyes were covered. She cried out, but the sound was muffled by the gag in her mouth. As I approached her, I realized the window looking into the room was actually a two-way mirror, giving me double the visuals of her incredible body. Her long dark hair cascaded over her olive skinned shoulders, tickling her erect nipples. Her back was arched, creating a sensual line from her neck down to that perfect ass. Her knees were slightly spread, showing off her glistening pink slit. I could feel myself getting rock hard.

I walked around the table to her head and began to remove the ballgag. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you," I tried to say in my most hero-esque tone. Instead, my voice cracked making me sound like a prepubescent loser. I undid the buckle behind her head and slipped the gag out of her mouth.

"What the fuck!" she screamed. "Get me the fuck out of here!" She started to thrash from side to side, and I jumped back. "Stay still! I'm trying to help you!" I said. I came back towards her, intending to undo her wrist cuffs when she thrashed again. This time, her head pushed against my arm and I felt her bite down, hard.

"Oww! You fucking bitch!". Without even thinking, I slapped her across the face. The impact stopped us both in our tracks. For a few seconds, the only sound was our heavy breathing. Then she started screaming and thrashing again. "Let me out of here, you sick fuck!" she screamed. This was not going at all the way I planned. "You twisted freak! Tying me up in here like a pervert! My father is going to kill you, you fucking loser!"

I panicked and ran out of the room, back to the bottom of the stairs. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. What the fuck do I do? I could still hear her shouting in the other room. She was supposed to be grateful! I came here to save her and she's threatening to have me killed! What the fuck!

Just then, I saw a new message appear on the computer monitor.

If you can't be the knight, be the dragon. -D.

I looked up through the window. Jessica was still in position of course, pulling against her restraints and shouting. Now that I had a moment to just watch, it was actually really hot. As she writhed, her tits jiggled and sweat dripped down her back. Her pert ass bounced with every movement and despite her thrashing, her blindfold stayed covering her eyes. I made up my mind.

I walked back into the room, slowly, more confidently than when I entered the first time. Again, Jessica tried to twist around to see me.

"Okay, you sick freak, you've had your fun. It's time to let me go."

I smiled. "Oh no, my little slut. The fun hasn't even begun."

In the mirror's reflection, I saw Jessica's mouth drop open. She just realized the game had changed and for the first time in her life, she wasn't in control.

I placed my hand on her lower back and slowly ran it down her left ass cheek. When I got near her thigh, I gave her ass a hard slap. She yelped.

I chuckled.

"What...what are you going to do to me?" she squeaked. I leaned forward and lowered my mouth to her ear. "Whatever the fuck I want", I growled. She gave a tiny gasp and I slapped her ass again.

I placed my hand on her inner thigh and ran it up until it was pressed against her pussy lips. I could feel a slight wetness that made my dick harder than it had ever been. Using two fingers, I stroked her slit, spreading her juices all over her pussy. She tried to pull away but I could see her lips begin to swell and redden, telling me that even if she didn't want the attention, her body was loving it.

I slipped one finger inside her and she gasped. I made a slow, come hither motion, stroking her most sensitive spot. Then I pulled my finger out and brought my hand up to her mouth. I rubbed her wetness across her lip and she tried to turn her head away.

"You fucking pervert!" she spat. "Don't you fucking touch me again!"

I laughed. She continued to hurl insults at me until she heard a sound there was no mistaking: a zipper being undone.

"What are you doing!" she yelled.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm doing," I said. I slid my jeans and boxers down. "You think you can act like a stuck up bitch for years and no one's gonna do anything about it?" I took my cock in my hand and lightly pressed the swollen head to her moist opening.

As the realization dawned on her, she screamed. "Don't you fucking dare!"

"Shut the fuck up," I said, as I slammed into her hot pussy. She cried out as my 7 inch dick stretched her insides, filling her completely. In this position, I could get nice and deep and the feeling of her wrapped around me, clenching, writhing, almost made me cum. I focused instead on my rhythm and started thrusting, hard, rocking her body back and forth on the table. She continued to cry out which just turned me on more. I grabbed her hips and buried my cock in her tight, wet pussy.

I reached forward and grabbed her tits, twisting the nipples with my thumb and forefinger. She cried out, in pain or pleasure, I didn't care which. Then I grabbed her hair in one fist and pulled her head back so I could see her face in the mirror's reflection as I fucked her. Her mouth was open and sweat was dripping down her forehead. The sight of her parted lips nearly pushed me over the edge.

Knowing I was close, I pulled out of her pussy and came around to her face. I used one hand to hold her head up by her hair while I stroked my dick. I put the tip of my cock on her bottom lip and increased my pace. She figured out what was going to happen and tried to wrench away, but I had too good a hold in her hair. As she cried out, I blew my load onto her face and into her open mouth. Rope after rope of cum shot out and landed on those perfect lips, thick and white. I stroked until I was spent and then wiped my dick on her cheek. I heard her whimper softly as cum dripped down her chin and onto the table.

"Tomorrow", I said as I zipped up my jeans, "the real fun begins."