Saving My Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what she was talking about - it was an exhausting night. Harriet was insatiable. I couldn't have stayed with her had there been two of me. She had her hand inside my fly as soon as we were on the elevator to go up to our rooms. Once in the door to my room she had my cock out and holding it she led me to the bed, sat down and then pulled me to her mouth. One hand cupped and caressed my balls as I stood there looking down on the head sliding back and forth on my rod I wondered if I could stand doing it until retirement.

Suddenly I realized two things: yes I could, but I wouldn't last until retirement. She had made her position clear up front - no man was going to tie her down as she tried to climb as high up the corporate ladder as she could. Not that I could tie her down what with already being married, but I would be baggage none the less. I was her current fuck toy and nothing more. The operative word there was 'current.' At that moment I knew that I was on my way out the door anyway and the only question was, "How long did I have?"

I felt her mouth leave my dick and she said, "Get naked lover, I need a cock in me."

The first one was urgent with her telling me to fuck harder, faster, deeper and to make her cum. I did my best, but there was no way to end it quick. I had already gone once that afternoon and I didn't have the recuperative powers of a teenager and each coupling was going to last longer and longer until I couldn't get it up any more. Harriet came three times before I did and then she immediately moved into a sixty-nine so I could keep her going while she worked on getting my cock hard again. Once again all the juices that my cock had held in flowed out of her coating my face. I actually began to look forward to eating Harriet's pussy sometime before we fucked just to see what it would be like to have a squirter cum in my mouth.

I hadn't eaten the pussy of the squirter that I had known in college because back then I thought I was some kind of macho dude and real men didn't eat pussy, right? That was one of the first things Lois had set me straight on and thinking of Lois just got me to feeling guilty again. I felt my cock start to lose some of its stiffness and Harriet felt it too and she redoubled her efforts and got it started back up again. Once she had me hard she climbed on top, eased herself down on me and began to ride.

"Like it lover? Like momma riding your pole? Get used to it lover, I like being on top, I like being in control."

She bounced up and down on me and I looked up at her face and saw that she had her eyes closed. Her head was leaning back and it looked like she was imagining something, like she was seeing something that only she could see. Whatever it was it drove her and she pounded down on me until she was on the edge and then she got off me and pulled me on top of her:

"Ram it in, drive it hard, make me cum damn you, make me cum."

I fucked her so hard that sweat was running down my face and for the first time in my life I came at exactly the same time as the woman I was screwing. When I pulled out of her Harriet reached up and tenderly touched my face as she gave me a look that I couldn't decipher and said:

"Not bad lover, not bad for a grudge fuck. Get your breath back and we will give your dick a rest and let you exercise your tongue for a while."

I had never in my life imagined that a cunt could be so drenched. Harriet felt like she had buckets in her. I know guys always say things like, "I felt like I shot a quart (or a pint) in her" even though, at least for me, it is only one or two tablespoons, but Harriet had what must have been two cup fulls in her and it was mostly what she had produced herself.

I went to work on her box with my fingers and I latched onto her clit with my mouth and went after her hard. She was moaning, crying and pushing her muff up at my mouth and after about three minutes she gasped out, "Oh god, here it comes" and I took my fingers out of her cunt and pushed one of them in her asshole. She screamed out, "OH SHIT!" and arched up at me so hard that I felt like some guy had tagged me one on the chin and then I got soaked as she came. I hadn't thought about it, but with no tube like a dick to direct the flow when she came it came out of her like she was pissing and it went all over my face and in my hair. I knelt there looking down at her with her juices dripping off me to fall on her stomach and she lay there gasping for breath and then she went, "Ooooweeee, we have just got to do that again." And then she laughed and said, "But not until you take a shower."

I was in the shower when she pushed the curtain aside and climbed in with me. "Scrub my back lover and then I'll do yours." We ended up climbing out of the shower and getting back on the bed after getting each other all hot and bothered. I noticed the time and told Harriet that I had to call home and check in like I always did when I was away from home. I was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to Lois when Harriet knelt in front of me and reached for my cock. I tried to push her away and she whispered, "You want me to make some noise?" I shook my head no and she whispered, "Then you had better let me do what I want."

The guilt I felt over cheating on my wife was nothing compared to the guilt that I felt having my cock sucked as I was talking to her on the phone and most of that guilt came from the fact that I was enjoying it so much. By the time my phone call was over Harriet had my cock rock hard again and she climbed back up on the bed and got on her hands and knees.

"You like anal lover? I love a hard cock up my ass. Come on lover, fuck my butt."

I'd never had anal sex before. Lois had said she wasn't interested in trying and I had never cared enough one way or the other to push for it. I moved up behind Harriet, lined my cock up with her asshole and started to push.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Harriet yelled as she pulled herself away from me. "Just what in the hell are you doing?"

"You said for me to fuck your ass."

"Loosen me up damn it. You are acting like you've never had anal sex before."

"I haven't."

"No kidding? You've never done it before?"

"Nope, not ever."

"Well you have to start slow. Loosen me up with your fingers and thumb before you put the meat to me. Christ! You could have really hurt me."

Damn! If I had only known I could have moved quicker, driven it home and gotten a little satisfaction out of fucking over her. I went to work on her butt hole with my fingers and when she was satisfied she told me to ease it in.

"Go slow baby, take it slow and easy. Easy baby, easy. That's it baby, get it all the way in. Okay, okay, slowly back and forth, slowly now, okay, a little faster, oh god, oh god, push baby, push" and then she was pushing her ass back at me. "That's it baby, that's it, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

I could feel her ass trying to grip my cock and I couldn't believe how tight she was back there. "Harder baby, harder" she cried and I started pounding into her. She buried her head in a pillow to muffle her screams. I couldn't tell if they were from pain or pleasure, but then I didn't really care because she had asked for it. It took me a while and when I came in her ass I was done for the night. She wasn't happy about it, but after ten minutes of trying she gave up trying to get me hard again.

We slept in our own beds that night, but she woke me up in the morning with a blow job and I had recovered enough by then to be able to perform.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We drove out to the McPhearson factory at ten, signed the contracts and then McPhearson invited us to lunch with him and a few of his key people. One of those people was Charlie Ritter who was an old friend of mine. Charlie shared an interest in old cars with me and he told me had something in his office he wanted to show me:

"It will go great with your 1965 Mustang."

That confused me for a moment, but then I asked Harriet to excuse me for a moment and I followed Charlie to his office. I was back five minutes later and we headed off to lunch.

The flight home was quiet. Harriet and I had first class seats next to each other, but neither of us had anything to say to the other. She wouldn't have liked hearing what I would like to have said, and she had nothing to say to me because all I was to her was a human dildo and who talks to dildo's?

I used the quiet time to run through what I would have to do to make sure that Lois didn't find anything to make her anymore suspicious than she already was. I had showered after Harriet and I had sex. Everything we had done we had done naked, but to be safe all the clothes that I had worn on the trip were in a laundry bag and I would drop it off at the cleaners on the way home. The only thing I had to sweat was my own behavior - I had to guard against acting as guilty as I felt. It was not going to be an easy thing to do.

I was right to have taken precautions because when I went to use the bathroom after I got home I saw Lois make a beeline for my suitcases to check them for evidence that I had been fucking around. She didn't find anything, but that didn't stop her:

"Was the whore any good in bed? And don't tell me you didn't do anything. I've seen the bitch and you just spent two nights away from home with her."

I didn't even bother to answer her, I just went into the den, opened my briefcase and sat down at the desk and reviewed contracts.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next two months Harriet made good use of her sex toy. There were plenty of long lunches, late night meetings and several business trips. Occasionally the day would start with Harriet sitting in the edge of her desk while I ate her pussy and at least twice a week she would have me take her cunt or ass as she bent forward over her desk.

It was a very confusing time for me. I hated having to do it, but I loved doing it. I dreaded the call to her office, but looked forward to stuffing my cock up her ass or into her pussy and to having her give me blow jobs. And then when it was over I felt guilty as hell.

During that period Lois was pretty subdued. She wasn't her usual suspicious self and considering the number of late night 'business meetings' I was having it wasn't natural. I put the change down to her embarrassment at having been caught spying on me, but I was wrong. Just how wrong I found out at lunch on a Tuesday. I was having lunch with Harriet at the Hilton, just prior to going up to room 409 to make it a long lunch hour, when a man approached the table. He looked at me and asked:

"Mr. Walker, Mr. Robert Walker?"

"Yes? May I help you?"

"This is for you and he handed me an envelope. I took it from him and he said, "You have been served."

I opened it up and found that Lois was suing me for divorce. No grounds were specified, but since we lived in a no fault state none were really needed.

"Bad news?" Harriet asked?

"Nothing I hadn't expected" I lied

I put the papers in my pocket; we finished lunch and then headed up to room 409. For the first time since the affair started I took charge. As soon as we were in the room I pulled Harriet into my arms and kissed her hard. I shoved my tongue down her throat and my hands started to unbutton her blouse. She broke the kiss and tried to push my hands away, "Stop that Rob, let me do it."

I grabbed both sides of the blouse and pulled and the buttons popped off and fell on the floor. I hooked a finger in the front of her bra and pulled down exposing her tits and then bent my head and took a nipple in my mouth. She tried to push me away and I bit down, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to make stop fighting me. After that I did what I wanted. If she said stop I pushed forward. If she said slow down I went faster. If she said, "No Rob, I don't want to do that" I did it anyway. I took what I wanted and to hell with her. At one point, just after I had fucked her ass, I had the thumb of my right hand in her cunt with my right index finger in her ass holding her like a bowling ball. My left hand was holding a handful of her hair pulling her head back and as she opened her mouth to protest I shoved my shit covered dick into her mouth and face fucked her.

I was a bull. I don't know where it came from, but I was staying hard and I was using the bitch. I fucked her six times that afternoon, two more than I had ever done before in my life and the only thing I can think of that made it happen was that I wanted to punish the fucking bitch and my body went along with it. When I was finally done and had collapsed on the bed Harriet was lying next to me, fondling my cock and trying to catch her breath, "Ooowheee baby, what got into you?"

"I was able to turn it loose boss lady, I just don't feel guilty about doing it anymore."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got back to the office that afternoon I called the house and Lois answered.

"I got your surprise package. When would be a good time for me to come by and get my stuff."

"That's it? When can you get your stuff? You don't have anything else to say? You don't want to talk about it?"

"Nope. The time to talk would have been before you served me with papers."

"Fine then. If that's the way you want it. I'll be out of the house this evening and I'll find something to do over the weekend so you can get everything you want out of here."

"That will work," I said and I hung up.

In a way the divorce was a relief. I loved Lois, God knows I did, but her constant suspicious nature (even though justified by my recent behavior) and violent behavior was a drag and she had been getting harder and harder to live with.

The kids were out on their own for the most part. They had their own apartments and only came home from college during spring break, Christmas break or summer vacation. I had no idea how they would take their mother and me splitting, but they were old enough to get over it.

I hired a lawyer, gave him the divorce papers and then got an apartment and a storage unit and by Sunday night I was out of the house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next two months Harriet and I had unrestrained sex in the office, at her apartment or at mine. Lois called half a dozen times a week, but I didn't take her calls or return them. As far as I was concerned she had put it into the hands of the lawyers when she filed so let the lawyers do the talking.

I had bigger problems to worry about than Lois; I was waiting for the other shoe to fall. I had hoped it wouldn't, but it did. Harriet called me into her office one morning and told me to have a seat. She was looking through a folder and I knew it was my personnel file. She set it down and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Rob, but this isn't working out. I told you way back that my gut feeling was to let you go and I should have done it then."

"Why didn't you?"

"Don't be dumb Rob, you know why."

"What has changed since then?"

"You are getting divorced."

"What does that have to do with anything? What does that have to do with my job? I did what you wanted. You told me that if I had sex with you I could keep my job. How can you fire me now?"

"The excitement of fucking you was not from what you brought to the table sexually. The excitement came from my taking another woman's husband away from her. As long as you were married I got my rocks off from knowing that your cock was mine whenever I wanted it while she patiently waited for you at home. I got orgasms from being able to pick up the phone and tell you to get your ass in here and get down on your knees and eat my pussy while your wife was at home doing the breakfast dishes. Single, you have nothing to offer.

"I want a younger man in your job anyway. Even if you had stayed married I would have eventually gotten rid of you to make room for younger blood. You old guys don't have the vision needed in today's global economy. Your divorce just speeded things up. I want you out of the building by the end of the day. Check in with Helen in Human Resources and she'll go over your severance package with you."

"You can't do this. We had a deal. I'll file sexual harassment charges against you."

"Oh grow up Rob. It is your word against mine and you are a disgruntled employee trying to strike back. No one is going to believe you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But they did.

When we had been in Chicago negotiating with McPhearson Charlie Ritter had taken me aside, ostensibly to talk about my 1965 Mustang, but I knew he wanted to talk about something else because a year previous I had sold him the Mustang to get money to buy a 1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe.

"How tight are you with your new boss?" he asked.

"Why? What's up?"

"She took over your place, what, two months ago?"

"About that yeah."

"And you are over forty and you are still there so that means you are fucking her."

"I don't understand Charlie, how does that follow?"

And then Charlie told me the story. He had been working for Apex when Titan bought them out. Harriet had been moved in as interim president. A friend of Charlie's had called him to warn him about Harriet. Seems that she would look over the high level management, pick one she would like to fuck for a while and then hit him with the be my fuck toy and keep your job line. She'd fuck the guy until his wife caught him or until Harriet got tired of him. If the wife didn't catch on to what hubby was doing on her own she would get an anonymous phone call from a woman telling her that her husband was cheating on her, but not with who. Charlie didn't believe it until it happened to Melvin Hicks at Apex.

"So watch your back Rob. If you are her target you'll get a good ride, but you are already toast. The day your wife sues you for divorce your days at XYZ are numbered."

I remembered my thoughts of the night before - about my being baggage - and when we had gotten home from our trip one of my first stops was Radio Shack to buy a mini-recorder and a lapel button microphone. From that day forward I never went into Harriet's office without that recorder in my pocket and already turned on. I not only had my termination meeting with Harriet on tape I had several of our sex sessions where she was ordering me around.

I gave it all to my lawyer. The first thing he asked me was if I was willing to share whatever I got in a settlement with my wife. I thought about that for a minute and then said no, I didn't want her to get a dime of it.

"Then we need to fast track your divorce so that you are single when we file against Titan."

I told him to get with the lawyer that Lois had hired and get it done. "Give Lois whatever she wants as long as it is based on my current situation."

"What do you mean by "current situation?"

"I've just lost my job and any financially settlement, including alimony, will have to be based on whatever I'm making when I find a new job."

Then I went job hunting. I landed a job at a manufacturing plant making a third of what I'd made at XYZ. The divorce gave Lois one third of my wages, half of my 401k and the house, which she promptly had to sell because she couldn't make the payments. After the real estate commissions and paying off the first and second mortgages she netted about sixty thousand and she ended up paying capital gains on that because she didn't put the money back into another house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One week after the divorce was final the lawyer called me and asked me to meet him at XYZ the next day at nine. We were ushered into the conference room where I was surprised to see Jason Boggs, the president and CEO of Titan. There were also three vice presidents, Harriet, and three corporate lawyers.