Saving Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later Bill groaned as his cock began to spasm and shoot huge wads of his thick white seed deep into Sandra’s throat, filling her mouth. His cum flowed heavily from the corners of her mouth as his cock spurted several dollops of cum into her overflowing mouth. She managed to swallow several spurts and avoided gagging as she continued to move her mouth up and down his cock. Finally, Bill spurt a huge wad into her mouth and his cock stopped disgorging his sperm. Sandra held this last offering on her tongue, refusing to swallow it as she turned around to kiss her lover as she pushed her tongue into his mouth to share the cum with Bill.

Surprised, but pleased, Bill accepted her gift and swallowed it as they kissed for several moments. Bill’s face gleamed with her cunt juices and she licked his face in between kisses. They fell next to one another, spent, exhausted and supremely happy. Bill drew the covers over his newly found lover as Sandra snuggled against him for warmth. Neither spoke as sleep was quickly overcoming them but, both knew deep in their hearts that things would never be the same again. Both off them realized that Bill had saved Sandra from the boss and had found true love in the process.

The End

Feedback and comments appreciated. Send feedback to the link below.

12