Saving Savannah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah blushed but nodded, "Did... Did you think of something?"

After briefly biting her lip Marti whispered, "Yeah, there is something... do, do you remember our first time together?"

Again Savannah blushed but nodded, "Uh-huh."

"Well... I wouldn't want to change a single thing about it because, well, here we are. But sometimes I feel guilty." Marti murmured, before quickly explaining, "It was your first time and you deserved so much more."

"What do you mean?" Savannah asked.

"I mean like candlelight and a romantic meal. Romantic meals. And movie dates, and jewellery, and someone treating you like a Queen until finally you tell them you're ready for something like this." Marti said softly.

"Is, is that why you did all this?" Savannah grinned softly.

"Yes." Marti admitted, "I wanted to give you the night you deserved."

Gently cupping Marti's face Savannah whispered, "You did the first time round. I swear, I knew the whole time you'd stop if I asked, but I didn't want you to because I loved you and I wanted to be with you. I wasn't ready to admit it, but deep down I knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed, and you gave it to me. Never doubt that. It's one of the many reasons I'm so grateful to you. But... if you want to redo our first time I'm totally up for that."

For a moment Marti just enjoyed the little blush on Savannah's face. Then she softly said, "It doesn't have to be a total redo... it can still be a first time."

Frowning softly Savannah asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Marti murmured, tracing a finger slowly down Savannah's body until she was pressing against the other girl's sex, "That technically... you're still a virgin."

Savannah's blushed turned from little to almost violent, "Oh... ohhhh."

Marti smiled softly as she slid her finger up and down Savannah's pussy lips, somewhat relaxing the brunette while she explained, "I have something... a toy... which could get the job done. It's 8 inches long, which apparently is just over medium, and if we do this it will hurt at first, but it will no matter what the size and trust me, it will be worth it. I mean, my first time sucked, but what didn't suck was getting to use a vibrator on myself later. But we can save vibration for another day. For now I think we just concentrate on taking your cherry. If you want too. Because you don't have too. Seriously, if you wanna say no now or back out later that's fine, but I promise you Savannah, if you give this a chance you won't regret it."

There was a long pause as Savannah thought about this.

Honestly, despite what some people might think, she wasn't such a prude she didn't know about sex toys. Of course she'd never used one, but that didn't mean she hadn't considered it. Heck, Savannah had done so even before she had accepted that she was a lesbian, and while back then she never thought she'd be able to go through with it lately the brunette had been considering bringing up the subject with Marti, see if it was something she was interested in trying.

Apparently it was, which pretty much sealed the deal that Savannah would do this. Because surely this was the least she could do after everything Marti had done for her. Not that Savannah wasn't incredibly nervous and even fearful about what was going to happen, but at the same time she was kind of excited.

So taking a deep breath Savannah cleared her head and gathered up all her courage, much like before going through one of her cheerleading routines, and whispered, "Ok."

Marti smiled softly, but then looked serious, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Savannah whispered, "I... I want you to take my cherry."

Savannah honestly hadn't meant that to sound dirty or anything. It just kind of fell out of her mouth. Then when she heard it, and played it back in her head, she blushed.

Meanwhile Marti got that look on her face like she was going to devour Savannah, the blonde seeming to do just that as she leaned forward and attacked the brunette's lips with her own.

Only too happy to be 'devoured' Savannah kissed back passionately, her worries and doubts about this melting away with most of her other thoughts and feelings as she became lost in this heated sign of affection. Then Marti's index finger gently slid into Savannah's already very wet centre, the cheerleader captain moaning happily into her roommate's mouth at the very welcome invasion of her most private area.

For the next few minutes Savannah was only focused on Marti's lips and tongue caressing her own while her girlfriend pumped a finger slowly in and out of her love hole. Then Marti broke the kiss and smiled down at Savannah softly while continuing to gently fuck her with her finger.

"My toy... it's a strap-on." Marti explained huskily, quickly adding, "It detaches from the harness so I could use it like a normal dildo if you want, but I thought it might be more... intimate this way. Give you the full experience, you know? Plus that way I can be on top of you, our bodies rubbing together... I just, thought that might be better."

Savannah definitely liked the sound of that and the excited look in Marti's eyes, and the way the blonde was explaining what she wanted to do to her in that husky tone, made Savannah's decision easy.

"Ok." Savannah said, this time trying to sound sexy as she added, "You can take my virginity with a strap-on if you want."

Despite a week of Savannah becoming slowly but surely more comfortable with her sexuality both girls were surprised by how confident and sexy she just sounded. Of course neither girl complained, especially not Savannah who's reward was a second finger in her needy hole, the additional finger helping Marti bring Savannah to the edge of climax in what felt like seconds. Unfortunately at the last moment Marti removed her finger, leaving Savannah to whimper at the loss, even though it was no mystery why the blonde had stopped.

Wanting to further put Savannah at ease Marti made a show of bringing her girl juice covered fingers up to her lips and slowly taking them into her mouth and sucking them clean. Not that the moan Marti let out as she tasted Savannah's juices was remotely fake, the blonde cheerleader briefly closing her eyes so she could savour that sweet flavour, the whole time secretly wishing she had fucked Savannah to orgasm so she could be tasting her girlfriend's cum right now as well as her delicious girl cream.

Once her fingers were clean Marti quickly retrieved the sex toy she had purchased earlier in the day from her bag, pulling it out of the box and sliding it up her thighs without looking back at Savannah. Then after Marti had securely tightened the harness around her waist she slowly turned around to find Savannah looking at her with a mixture of nervousness and lust.

For a few seconds Marti stayed like that, giving Savannah a few seconds to get used to the sight or to back out if she really wanted too. Then as slowly and as sexily as she could Marti strolled over to the bed and crawled up so she was between Savannah's legs. Once she was close enough Marti began sliding her lips gently up Savannah's right thigh, concentrating on the sensitive area around her final destination for a few seconds before sliding her tongue out over her girlfriend's pussy lips.

Immediately Savannah let out this beautiful little cry which was more than enough encouragement for Marti to start eagerly lapping away at her roommate's most sensitive area, making sure her tongue touched the most sensitive place of all with every lick. After a while Marti even zeroed in on that place, sliding her tongue all around Savannah's clit and even gently pressing down on it, both actions making the girl she loved tremble under her touch.

While she worked on Savannah's clit Marti slowly opened the small tube of lubricant she had been hiding in her left hand, squirted some of it onto her right hand and started rubbing it into her new appendage. She was thorough, making sure every inch of the fake cock was as wet as possible to make this easier on Savannah. Then Marti dropped the tube, reached up and slid two still very wet fingers into Savannah's sex. The fingers entered easily and after only a few gentle thrusts Marti could tell that Savannah was again almost ready to cum, the temptation to make her do just that was almost overwhelming.

In fact part of Marti want to forget about the strap-on entirely. After all her sex life was already fantastic, what did she need anything else for? Besides, even though she had done this so Savannah wouldn't obsess over how much taking a sex toy inside her might hurt Marti still felt guilty about just springing this on the girl she loved with all her heart. And, even though she had done it to calm Savannah's nerves all this finger work was at least a little about convincing Savannah to let her fuck her like this, which again made Marti feel guilty. And Marti was so, so close to being able to feel Savannah's heavenly cum in her mouth and sliding down her throat again. All she had to do is replace her fingers with her tongue and Marti could make Savannah cum in her mouth over and over again, the blonde gorging herself on that liquid which she craved so much. However Marti had come this far and she wasn't going to give up on one of her fantasies now.

So using every ounce of willpower she had Marti kissed her way up Savannah's body, only briefly sucking on her hard little nipples and then neck before kissing her lips and then whispering, "Are you ready baby?"

Without hesitation Savannah nodded her head, Marti quickly rewarding her by curling her fingers inside her, the brunette trembling as her G-spot was gently rubbed.

Then Marti pressed the head of the dildo against the entrance to her girlfriend's pussy and Savannah instantly tensed up. Which of course made Marti worried and softly murmured, "You're going to need to relax baby, ok? Just like when we're doing our routines. Don't overthink it, just do it."

Savannah smiled softly. She had already relaxed herself after that initial reaction, but hearing Marti's words had a very calming effect on her, Savannah doing her best to do as Marti suggested as the pressure against her centre gently increased. Soon Savannah felt herself beginning to... open, a little gasp escaping her lips followed by whimpers as her entrance was stretched far beyond the two fingers she had become accustomed too. Then all of a sudden it was sliding inside her, Savannah crying loudly as she felt perhaps the worst pain of her entire life.

Luckily Marti stayed absolutely still, whispering soft words of encouragement which Savannah couldn't even concentrate on as her body slowly relaxed until the pain faded away and was replaced by a feeling that was... just kind of weird.

About the same time Savannah was finally able to understand Marti again, "You're doing great. I'm so proud of you. That was the worst part of it. I promise. What happens next will be easier, but it won't start feeling really good for a little while yet. But it will, I promise, then it will never be quite this bad again. Now... I think you're ready for more, do you think you can take it for me baby?"

Slowly Savannah nodded.

After briefly biting her lip Marti added, "If it helps, don't think of it as just a dildo. Because it's not. It's me... it's my cock. I'm inside you Savannah. It's not just a piece of plastic, it's me. I just took your cherry, and now I'm going to gently guide you into womanhood. I'm going to make you a woman. My woman. And I'm going to do it with as much love and gentleness as I can, because I love you Savannah and what I want more than anything else in the world is to make you feel good, and that's what I'm going to do, ok? I'm going to slide my cock into you and make you feel good. Ok?"

Savannah nodded and blushed furiously, unable to believe just how much her mind grabbed onto the idea or how the very thought of it made any uncomfortableness go away completely and absurdly replace it with pleasure. Actual pleasure, just from the idea that it was Marti who was inside her.

Clearly seeing that her words were having an effect Marti smiled and said, "Good... now please relax baby. I'm... I'm going to push a little more in... ok?"

Savannah bit her lip but nodded, Marti then ever so slowly pushing forwards, sliding an inch of strap on into Savannah's love hole before stopping to give her a chance to relax. Marti repeated this process over and over again, the dildo quickly reaching places inside Savannah which had never been touched before and making those places stretch widely apart. It was... well, it was definitely uncomfortable and initially painful, but it was also kind of thrilling and there were dull sensations which Savannah couldn't decide if they were pleasure or simply a promise of pleasure to come.

Throughout this long, slow process what really kept Savannah going was Marti. The way the other girl looked at Savannah, whispered soft words of encouragement to her, and gently stroked her body were all very comforting. But the thought that constantly repeated in Savannah's head was that this was Marti who was inside of her right now, filling her in a way she'd never been filled before, the girl she loved more than anything reaching into the very depths of her core until it felt like she was touching her soul. It was that more than anything else which gave Savannah pleasure through this process, and made her not just want to see it to it's completion but feel as though she needed too. Like... like she needed to know what it would be like to have Marti as deep inside her as she could go.

Eventually Savannah got her wish, Marti's centre coming to press gently against hers in a way it had done many times before, only this time the blonde's sex was covered with the harness and the brunette's sex was impaled completely by a 8 inch dildo... all 8 inches of Marti's cock deep inside Savannah's womanhood.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Marti whispered happily, "It's all the way inside you. You took every inch."

Shaking her head and blushing slightly Savannah found herself murmuring, "I... I took you inside me. All the way. Every inch of you."

Marti grinned softly, "Yes you did. You... I... oh Savannah."

With that Marti leaned down and kissed the girl she loved more than anything in the world, the girl in question happily responding in a gentle and loving kiss which only increased in intensity and passion over the course of several long seconds. Then Marti broke the kiss and stared down into the eyes of her lover only to find that words still failed her. Not that she truly needed words right now, or anything else for that matter other than Savannah Monroe laying beneath her.

For a few long seconds Marti just savoured this moment and the beauty of the girl underneath her. Then ever so slowly she pulled a few inches of her strap on out of Savannah's sex, the cheerleader captain letting out a soft gasp as those few inches left her body. Seconds later Savannah was letting out another soft gasp followed by a moan as Marti pushed the dildo all the way back inside her, the blonde beginning to slowly thrust in and out, at first giving the brunette a few seconds in between each thrust and then eventually establishing a steady rhythm.

The whole time Marti was very careful to listen out for signs of pain or discomfort. She heard a few at first but they were drowned out by moans, cries and whimpers of pleasure so Marti cautiously continued, the sounds of pain and discomfort quickly disappearing and being replaced by various sounds of pure pleasure. Of course Marti continued listening out very carefully but as the curly haired blonde really found her groove Savannah only became more verbally positive.

As if out to prove that point Savannah cried out, "Oh Marti, oh please, mmmmmm more, harder, oh gosh! Marti! Oh it, mmmmmm, it feels so good! So big. You're so big Marti! Mmmmm, you feel so good inside me! Oh Marti please, more, harder, please, oh please... fuck me! Oh gosh!"

Marti smiled as she recognised Savannah's attempts to stroke her ego to get what she wanted, something the good little Christian girl had proven not to be above, although before it had always been playful and/or trivial while now Savannah seemed so much more... needy. Like she desperately wanted this, proven further by the fact that she dropped an F-bomb for maybe the first time ever as far as Marti could recall. Of course knowing how badly Savannah wanted this only fuelled Marti's desire to fuck this beautiful girl and give her exactly what she wanted.

Savannah still wasn't entirely comfortable with using bad words, and dropping an F-bomb had made her blush like never before. But... there was a certain thrill to that. Or maybe the thrill was created by the fact that she was literally begging Marti for more, or maybe it was a combination of the two, both things definitely making her uncomfortable and embarrassed while at the same time they poured gasoline on her body which already felt like it was on fire.

More gasoline was poured on when Marti increased the speed and the strength behind her thrusts, gently at first of course but as Savannah continued writhing and moaning underneath her it wasn't long before the blonde seemed to be pounding her pussy as hard as she could... and Savannah loved every moment of it. Part of Savannah had been afraid that the earlier pain would come back when Marti increased the speed and the strength of the thrusts but instead there was just a dull ache she was barely aware of thanks to the intense ecstasy she was now feeling.

After a while Savannah's body seemed to go into business for itself, Savannah's hands clawing at Marti's back while her legs pulled the other girl into her in a almost desperate attempt to make the thrusting even harder than it was, Marti obliging by somehow speeding up again, all the while Savannah whimpered, "Marti! Oh Marti! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh please Marti... Marti please more, harder, fuck me! Oh Marti please fuck me! Make me a woman! Your woman! Make me your woman Marti, fuck me and make me a woman! Oh Marti! Fuck me with your cock Marti! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuuuuccccckkkkk meeeee!"

It wasn't long before Savannah became completely incoherent, and after that the intense ecstasy she had been feeling became something almost indescribable. Because sure, Savannah had cum before, many times whenever she was with Marti, but this was different. Not necessarily better, just... more intense. Like... every time Marti made her cum Savannah felt like the beautiful blonde was reaching into her soul and gently caressing it, but now she was reaching so much deeper than before, places inside Savannah's body orgasming which had never orgasmed before. And it was so wonderful it seemed like a miracle Savannah was even able to stay conscious.

Given the way Savannah's fingers were clawing her back Marti was very grateful that the two of them had short nails for, well, practical reasons. Of course even if Savannah had been tearing her back to ribbons Marti didn't see how she could complain, not when she could literally feel the intensity of the pleasure she was making her girlfriend feel through that touch. She could also feel it in the way Savannah's body was trembling beneath hers, and the intensity in her captain's eyes.

Marti felt she could stare into those beautiful brown eyes forever, especially when they were filled with such intense pleasure and love. Sadly that wasn't an option because while it was a long-standing tradition for the two cheerleaders to stare into each other's eyes for as long as they could whenever they were face to face during sex the fact was that certain orgasms were so distracting that one or both of them couldn't help but break eye contact. Sometimes it was a simple fluttering of the eyelids, other times their eyes rolled into the back of their heads, and occasionally they just needed to squeeze their eyes shut as the pleasure washed over them. Savannah went through each one has Marti fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.