Saving Savannah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of Marti had worried that that's what this had become, fucking. It was supposed to be lovemaking, Marti giving Savannah the first time she deserved. It was a worry that didn't go away, but Marti was at least able to console herself with the idea that she was only thrusting so hard now because she wanted to make Savannah's first time as good as it could possibly be, and it definitely seemed like hard and intense orgasms should be a part of that. Besides, no matter how hard sex between them became, no matter what speed Marti thrusted her tongue and fingers inside Savannah in the past, she loved this girl with every fibre of her being.

Wanting to make that clear Marti whispered into Savannah's ear, "I love you Savannah. I love you so much. You're so beautiful, and amazing, and special. Please cum for me. Cum on my cock!"

Of course Marti's word somewhat backfired as while Savannah definitely came Marti's own body became almost overwhelmed by a climax. Honestly the blonde was shocked about how intense her orgasm was. Because sure, there was a constant rubbing against her clit, and she had the love of her life writhing underneath her, and she was able to look at the ecstasy she was giving Savannah and... ok, so maybe it shouldn't have been such a surprise.

Shortly after her first orgasm Marti became an animal pounding into her mate with everything she had, and while she still tried to listen out for a cry of pain or anything that would indicate Savannah wanted her to stop she also became so lost she wasn't sure she could have heard it or not.

Luckily Savannah gave no such sign, the brunette only screaming in pleasure until finally the blonde ran out of steam and collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of her lover.

A few long minutes passed, then Marti slowly pushed herself upwards, removing the strap-on from first Savannah's pussy, then her own hips before placing it on the nightstand. Then she blew out the candles and stumbled into bed with her roomie. As Savannah already seemed to be unconscious Marti pulled her into her arms, kissed her forehead, and without a word drifted off to sleep.