Saving Savannah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Then Savannah very slowly turned over onto her stomach, Marti biting her lip for a few seconds before ordering in the same demanding tone, "Get up on your hands and knees."

Again there was a brief hesitation and then Savannah did as she was told, Marti's body moving at the same time so that she was behind her roommate/lover, the usually quite talkative blonde becoming speechless at the sight of the brunette's perfect ass.

Marti adored every single part of Savannah's body, however if she had to name her girlfriend's best feature it would be Savannah's cute little bubble butt. It was tight and perky, and when Marti found an excuse to smack it those rounded little cheeks would jiggle ever so slightly, making it the best ass in the entire world. Of course she was admittedly biased, but Marti saw absolutely nothing wrong with having this opinion or the opinion that she was dating the most beautiful girl who had ever lived.

The point was Marti was now facing perfection, and she had some very serious plans for that perfection. That included pressing her lips to Savannah's butt and then beginning to cover those pert little cheeks in kisses, something Marti had done many times before and never failed to make Savannah giggle slightly before the cheerleader captain moaned in anticipation. After half a dozen kisses Marti gave Savannah exactly what she had been anticipating, moving her head down so she could press her tongue against her girlfriend's clit and lingering there so her lover could moan and shudder with pleasure and yet more anticipation. Then Marti gently moved her tongue upwards, sliding it over Savannah's pussy lips which caused the brunette to cry out in pleasure and thrust herself backwards, clearly hoping for more oral attention.

Marti gave it to her, just not in the way Savannah had expected, the brunette's eyes pretty much bulging out of their sockets as Marti's tongue moved further up to tickle the tiny rosebud above her needy cunt. Then instead of returning to her pussy Marti's tongue lingered on that forbidden area, gently lapping at it, and... and causing Savannah to moan in pleasure.

Savannah couldn't believe how good it felt to have Marti licking her back there. Not quite as good as the feeling of Marti licking her pussy, but the forbidden nature of the act provided an extra thrill which prevented Savannah from immediately asking Marti to stop. Which was a good thing because after telling Marti she could do whatever she wanted the very least Savannah could do was think about whether she was ok with this before saying anything.

In truth this was something Savannah had never really put much thought into. She used to dismiss it as a sinful act which only dirty girls endured to please the man in their lives, then her sister Charlotte told her how enjoyable butt play could be. Which granted had been an extremely uncomfortable conversation, but the two sisters had indulged in a lot of those lately in an attempt to better understand each other. They had grown closer as a result, Savannah shocked but accepting of her sister's choice to indulge in sex before marriage, but another side-effect was all of Charlotte's words about anal sex had made Savannah curious to try it. Not curious enough to mention it to Marti, but now her girlfriend's tongue was massaging her little rosebud Savannah decided she would live up to her word and let Marti do whatever she wanted to her, perhaps indulging in her curiosities about butt sex in the process.

At the very least her curiosities about what it would be like to receive a rim job were quickly answered, Savannah soon finding herself loving the feeling of Marti licking her ass hole. She also loved it when Marti crudely spat on her butt hole and licked the saliva up, and wrapped her lips around her back hole to give it a gentle sucking, and even the blonde trying to push her tongue inside her butt. Those three things happened a lot until to Savannah's amazement Marti actually succeeded in pushing a little bit of her tongue into her ass... and it felt good. Really good.

Then, after a few more minutes of passionate ass licking, Marti pulled back and breathlessly asked, "Did you like that?"

Savannah blushed but truthfully replied, "Uh-huh."

Unsurprised by that answer given all the moaning Marti went for gold, or perhaps silver, and quickly select one of her fingers before pressing it against Savannah's virgin back door.

There was a long pause in which Savannah clearly clenched nervously then Marti said softly, "Savannah, I don't care what you said earlier, we don't have to do anything you don't want too. But you've liked everything else we've tried so far, and I think if you give this a chance you might like it. So do you think you can be brave for me? Do you think you can try really hard to relax and let me try this?"

Savannah smiled warmly at Marti giving her an out. Ironically it kind of sealed the deal, her recent curiosities and enjoyment of the rim job combining with Marti making it clear that she cared about her first and foremost pushing Savannah to softly murmur, "Ok, we... we can try... this."

Only pausing briefly to smile and think God she had such an amazing girlfriend Marti slowly but firmly pushed forwards, using enough force to make sure she got her finger into the knuckle in Savannah's virgin ass hole in one slow thrust. The second Marti's finger entered Savannah's back door both girls left out a soft cry, the brunette from mostly result of sharp pain and discomfort while the blonde's was mostly from pleasure.

Savannah's ass hole was so tight it felt as if it was going to crush her finger but it didn't, and there was something about that tightness which Marti found overwhelmingly sexy. Which she knew was kind of absurd given that she wouldn't enjoy the same way a guy would, but then again Marti was still trying to make sense of the fact that she found the idea of ass fucking the girl she loved such an amazing turn on. She kind of blamed all those pornos she had watched looking for tips on how to keep their sex life fresh and exciting, although truth be told Marti had imagined shoving things inside Savannah's perfect butt long before she had watched two women having anal sex on film.

As usual the reality of actually performing the act with Savannah was like a million times better than simply imagining it or watching a film of two women she didn't know doing it, Marti simply savouring the heavenly feeling of her girlfriend's ass clamping down on her finger for a few long moments before gently beginning to thrust in and out of Savannah's virgin butt hole. To her delight, and great relief, the small action caused Savannah to moan softly, the same thing happening several minutes later when Marti introduced a second finger into Savannah's tight little bubble butt.

After that Marti kept gently finger fucking Savannah's ass for quite some time, the blonde trying to think of the nicest way to tell her girlfriend she wanted to shove an 8 inch strap on up her ass. Which was a dilemma Marti had been contemplating for quite a while, and in truth even now at this crucial point she was no closer to thinking of a tactful way of saying it.

Then Savannah gave her an opening by moaning softly, "Marti... please... make me cum."

Smiling softly Marti moved closer and whispered, "How do you want me to do that baby?"

"I, I don't know..." Savannah blushed furiously, "Could... could, you know... you finger my pussy a little? Or lick me? Mmmmmm, please lick me. Lick my pussy Marti, mmmmmmm, please lick my pussy while you fuck my ass!"

Marti was impressed just how much Savannah had said, although her girl could get quite disparate when she needed to cum, and a desperate Savannah could similarly do just about anything.

Deciding to push her luck Marti whispered, "I could do that... or... I could really take your anal cherry. Go get my 8 incher and make this tiny little hole of yours truly mine... or that's something maybe we could try another day. Or not. It's up to you."

Savannah smiled briefly at Marti's uncertainty, the blonde clearly not wanting to push her into doing something but at the same time clearly wanting to do it. The question was, would Savannah let her?

The old Savannah would have said no without hesitation, but the old Savannah was repressed, lonely and miserable. The new Savannah was happier than she could have ever imagined, and that was partly thanks to exploring her sexuality with the woman she loved, the woman Savannah had only recently promised to do anything for. Again, did she really want to go back on that promise? Of course this was a lot scarier than simply a tongue or a finger, but those two things felt so good Savannah was at least a little curious about trying this. Besides, she trusted Marti to stop if she didn't like it.

So after a few long seconds Savannah hesitantly whispered, "O... ok."

"Are you sure?" Marti asked hesitantly.

"Uh-huh... butt fuck me." Savannah blushed, "Fuck me in the butt."

Knowing her girlfriend all too well Savannah smiled as this may Marti moved in what seemed like lightning speed, quickly grabbing the smallest strap on in their collection, the one Marti had used to take Savannah's cherry, quickly strapped it around her waist and lubed it up. Then Marti got behind Savannah and pushed a couple of lube covered fingers up her butt, giving that tight hole a long fingering before Marti finally removed those fingers.

Then there was a long pause. Then Marti asked huskily, "Will you do me a favour baby?"

That kind of seemed funny under the circumstances but Savannah only smiled softly at the thought before murmuring, "What?"

There was a pause and then Marti murmured, "Reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks."

For a moment Marti thought she had pushed things too far as there was another pause. Then to her indescribable delight Savannah slowly reached back, grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them as wide apart as she could, exposing her most intimate area to the horny blonde.

In those pornos Marti had watched she had seen various porn stars do this and it always seemed so bizarrely hot, but it was so much hotter now because not only was Savannah intimately exposing herself she was offering up her virgin ass hole to Marti. Literally showing Marti her virgin butt hole and making it easier for the blonde to take her anal cherry... Savannah sacrificing her anal virginity for Marti's pleasure. The thought occurred through Marti's mind in various incarnations, making her feel like she was going to cum without even touching the other girl.

Marti continued feeling almost orgasmic as, several long seconds later, she pressed the tip of the strap on against Savannah's puckered rosebud and slowly but firmly pushed forwards, her girlfriend's virgin ass hole slowly beginning to open before her lust filled eyes.

Almost immediately Savannah let out a soft cry, leading Marti to stop in her tracks, look hesitantly at the face of the girl she loved and then softly murmur, "Shhhhh, relax baby. Please... just relax."

Since she was pretty sure if their positions were reversed she would find these kind of remarks annoying Marti tried to hold her tongue when it came to other such comments, however it was extremely difficult as she heard Savannah continue to let out soft mewling sounds and grimace in clear discomfort. Of course Marti had known that at least discomfort was inevitable which was why she had been so hesitant to bring up this particular fantasy, but she couldn't just back out now, not after coming so far and not when Savannah's butt hole looked so cute stretching for her cock. So Marti pushed herself onwards, Savannah's butt hole looking cuter by the second as it slowly opened wider and wider until finally the head of the dildo slid inside... Marti officially taking the good little Christian girl's anal virginity.

The sensation predictably caused Savannah to cry out again, although not as much as Marti feared, the blonde then quickly trying to offer up words of encouragement again, "Shhhhh, it's ok baby. You're doing so well. You've got the head all the way inside you, which means the worst part is over and... and you let me take your anal virginity. You let me pop your anal cherry, which means all of your cherries are now mine. I've taken you in every hole baby, and now I'm going to make sure this hole is mine."

Hoping those words were working for Savannah as much as they were working for her Marti waited a few moments for Savannah to relax and maybe back out, then she pushed forwards ever so slightly and paused again. The blonde then continued that process for a little while, watching lustfully as inch after inch of dildo... of her cock disappeared in between Savannah's cheeks, the brunette still obediently spreading those cute little globes of flesh so Marti could get the best possible view of her girlfriend's now formally virgin butt hole stretching for her strap on cock.

Savannah found the whole experience so overwhelming she could barely think. The entire world had faded away and the only thing in it was the big dildo stretching her forbidden hole and the sensations it was causing... which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Although it was kind of embarrassing.

In all her time of secretly fantasising about lesbian sex Savannah had never imagined this, and doing something like this with a guy had been out of the question. After all Savannah wasn't that type of girl. She was a good girl. She didn't do things like this. Which was probably why doing it was making her so horny.

Of course it hurt, especially the first part which had dragged on for so long and then when the dildo finally pushed inside her Savannah had felt one of the sharpest pains she'd ever felt... but... even during the build-up she had kind of been excited, and now... it kind of felt good. Then all of a sudden Marti switched tactics from continuously trying to shove more dick up Savannah's butt to gently pulling a few inches out and then pushing them back in, the blonde cheerleader repeating the process so that she officially began to butt fuck her captain.

Almost immediately Savannah moaned, and then blushed. She was being fucked in the butt, and she was enjoying it right off the bat? What the heck?

Biting her lip Savannah tried to hold back her moans, not wanting Marti to know how much she was enjoying this already, the pain quickly fading to a barely noticeable dull ache as places inside her which had never been touched before were stimulated. There was maybe only half of the dick inside her ass, which was about 4 inches, but it felt so good. And while Savannah had always figured she wasn't that type of girl maybe she was. Maybe... maybe she had a bad side. No, a naughty side. Because total good girls didn't moan when being fucked in the ass, something Savannah could no longer stop herself from doing only after about a minute or two of gentle ass fucking.

Which of course didn't go unnoticed by Marti, "You like that, huh?"

Savannah blushed, but there was no use denying it so she ever so slightly nodded her head and murmured, "Uh-huh."

Then Marti pushed a few more inches in, causing Savannah to let out a clear moan of delight which had the blonde grinning, "What was that baby?"

"I, I like it." Savannah whispered, before surprising Marti and herself by adding, "Give me more."

"Are you sure?" Marti murmured nervously, and then when Savannah nodded again hopefully comforted the brunette by adding, "Just a couple more inches to go, ok?"

"Ok." Savannah whispered, doing her best to relax as she felt Marti give her butt one long, slow thrust.

Throughout the thrust Marti's eyes were locked on Savannah's ass hole, only looking up at her girlfriend once that cute little hole was out of sight... her hips now pressed against those soft but firm cheeks meaning Marti had officially buried every inch of her strap on cock inside Savannah's butt. That thought... that realisation echoed through Marti's mind as she looked back and forth between Savannah's kind of hard to read face and the beautiful sight of her thighs against the other girl's ass cheeks, the blonde desperately trying to ignore her own feelings of lust so she could concentrate on what was really important, her girlfriend's well-being.

Luckily from the looks of it Savannah was as well as could be expected, but that didn't stop Marti from asking if she was ok... after laying a little groundwork of course, "It's inside you Savannah. Every inch. Every inch of my big girl cock is deep inside your tight little ass. Mmmmmm, I'm so proud of you baby. I'm so proud of you for taking me all the way inside your ass. How does it feel? How does my cock feel inside your ass?"

"G, g, good." Savannah blushed, "It, it feels good."

Grinning widely but not wanting to push her luck Marti softly said, "Well just keep relaxing baby, because I promise it's about to feel a whole lot better."

With that Marti restarted the butt fucking, this time the full length of the dildo being embedded in Savannah's bowels with every in thrust, although she made sure to only remove a few inches each time. Savannah let out some mixed cries as a result, but they seemed to be mostly of pleasure and better yet seem to become purely pleasurable after a few long minutes.

Throughout those minutes Marti did her best to concentrate on Savannah's reactions, but she got more than a little distracted watching her cock sliding in and out of her girlfriend's butt hole. It had been captivating enough before but now Savannah's virgin ass was taking 8 inches of dildo deep inside it Marti found the whole thing extra intoxicating, the captain of her cheerleading squad still spreading her ass cheeks so Marti got a perfect view of her strap on violating Savannah's back door.

The whole thing made Marti feel so... dominant. So powerful. So in control. Which were feelings Marti had grown to selfishly love while having sex with Savannah. Although to be fair the other girl happily classified herself as a bottom and there was nothing wrong with both of them indulging in the roles they felt most comfortable with, but this felt like it was a whole new level of dominance Marti had never quite experienced before, and she really liked it. Luckily Savannah seemed to like too given that she was now moaning pretty regularly, Marti using the skills she had learned from using this dildo on the brunette's pussy to gently butt fuck Savannah and make sure her ass was as relaxed and loose possible before any serious fucking started.

Even when Savannah was constantly moaning in pure pleasure Marti kept fucking her girlfriend's ass as slowly as she possibly could, revelling in the dominance she felt and beautiful sight of Savannah face down, ass up and taking her cock in her ass. Then finally Marti ordered, "Savannah... let go of your cheeks, and get into doggy for me."

Doggy style had quickly become one of their favourite positions whenever Marti used her strap on so Savannah was only too happy to do as she was told, blushing shortly afterwards as she felt the blonde's hands continue the work her own had done by pulling apart her butt cheeks again, allowing Marti once again a perfect view of her butt hole stretching around that large toy. This made Savannah feel embarrassed but excited, loving the feeling of Marti's hands gently squeezing and even smacking her behind as the blonde continued gently butt fucking her.

After a few minutes of this Marti asked, "How does it feel now?"

"Really, really good." Savannah moaned truthfully.

"Do you like it?" Marti pushed.

"Uh-huh, I like it." Savannah answered with a nod.

There was a brief pause and then Marti asked, "What do you like?"

Savannah blushed and then stammered, "I... I, I like your cock. Mmmmmm, I, I like your cock in, in my butt. I like your cock in my butt. Oh Marti, it feels so naughty, but I like it. I, oooooooh, I like it so much. Ohhhhhh please, please fuck me. Fuck my butt. Butt fuck me. Fuck my butt hole and make it yours!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers