Saving Savannah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

While she wasn't looking back at Marti and couldn't tell for sure Savannah swore she heard the blonde let out a primal growl before her hands moved to grip firmly to the brunette's waist and begin to gently increase the pace of the sodomy. That pace continued to be increased until Marti's thighs were smacking against her backside so hard Savannah felt like she was being spanked, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as the cheerleader captain's screams of pleasure as her girlfriend began roughly sodomising her.

Throughout this process Savannah felt no pain, only what she always felt when being roughly fucked by Marti in this position... pure pleasure and submission. The latter of which had somewhat taken her by surprise at first but like Marti she had embraced her role in their relationship and now revelled in being the 'bottom'. The submissive female. The... the bitch.

She avoided bringing it up directly because the last thing Marti would likely want to hear during sex was the mention of her mother but Savannah often thought about all those times Wanda had called Marti the butch in their relationship and how it was totally true. Marti's attitude and the way she looked had many people thinking she was some kind of butch lesbian before the two of them got together, and now Marti had pretty much embraced the stereotype Savannah couldn't help think how the opposite to a butch was apparently a bitch. And sure, Savannah knew she should find that offensive, but in truth it was kind of a turn on to think of herself as the bitch in her lesbian relationship... as... as Marti's bitch. Yes, Savannah really liked the idea of being Marti's bitch.

That thought and the overwhelming ecstasy she was feeling caused Savannah to, mostly, forget about how much dirty words embarrassed her so she could encourage Marti to fuck her harder, "Fuck me Marti! Ohhhhhhhh Goshhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck my butt! Fuck me in the butt! Butt fuck me! Oh Marti! Harder! Ohhhhhh please, please fuck me harder! Oh Marti, fuck my butt hard and make it yours! Mmmmmm ahhhhhhhh butt fuck me and make my butt hole yours! Just like my pussy! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, that's yours Marti! My pussy is yours, mmmmmmm, and now my butt hole is going to be yours too! Ooooooohhhhhhh Marti, all my holes are going to be yours! I'm yours Marti! I've been yours since the moment we met, ahhhhhhhh fuck! But now, mmmmmmmm, now you're claiming the last of my holes as yours so now truly every part of me will belong to you! I'll belong to you completely! Oh Marti, harder, oh Marti, I'm truly yours now! I'm, ooooooooh, I'm... I'm, I'm your bitch!"

"My bitch, huh?" Marti growled, lust overwhelming her senses, "Is that what you are?"

"Yessssssss, oh Marti, I'm your bitch!" Savannah practically screamed joyfully, "I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch!"

Savannah repeated that a few more times, the words causing Marti to increase the pace of the butt fucking until both cheerleaders were completely beyond words as they were consumed by the pleasure they were feeling.

Savannah barely had time to register she was about to cum when her entire body suddenly felt like it was exploding into a million pieces, her girl cum literally squirting from her as she trembled like a leaf. Marti continued to relentlessly assault her ass through her orgasm, quickly making Savannah cum again, and again, and again until she collapsed face down into the bed sheets, rendered nothing but a whimpering wreck.

Marti came too, over and over again as she fucked Savannah's ass, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of pounding the other girl's perfect posterior so overwhelming that it took Marti a few seconds to realise Savannah had collapsed. When she did Marti stopped immediately, although her final thrust made them both cum one final glorious time, the power of that climax almost causing the blonde to collapse. The only thing which kept her on her feet, well, technically on her knees, was the fact she was worried that if she pulled her cock out of Savannah's ass too quickly it would hurt the girl she loved. She also had another, less selfless reason.

As Savannah's welfare was always, always the priority Marti asked, "Savannah, baby, are you ok?"

"Soooooo much better than ok." Savannah moaned happily as after-shocks continued to ravage her body.

"Good." Marti smiled in relief, before she tried to figure out what to say next. While waiting Marti rubbed her hands all over Savannah's back and butt, relaxing the other girl who gently cooed at this soft treatment. Then Marti finally murmured, "I'm going to take the dildo out of your butt now, ok?"

"Ok." Savannah whispered, trying and failing not to tense as she prepared for the removal of the dildo.

Clearly seeing Savannah tensing, and feeling it underneath her fingertips, Marti waited a few long seconds for her lover to relax. Then she firmly gripped onto Savannah's hips and started moving her own backwards as slowly as possible. Marti did this partly to make it easier on Savannah, but if she was honest with herself she also did it partly due to enjoying watching her cock slowly slid out of her girlfriend's ass hole, Marti feeling a rush of adrenaline from seeing that abused anal ring stretch for her dick.

Marti got another, perhaps more powerful shot of adrenaline when her strap on left Savannah's butt with a loud pop, leaving the brunette's butt hole gaping open. And it remained gaping open, Marti feeling incredibly guilty about doing that to Savannah's ass but feeling even more guilty for finding it sexy, her hands seemingly moving of their own volition to spread the other girl's butt cheeks so she could get a better look at Savannah's gaping ass hole.

If Marti had seen something like this on film a year ago she would have been disgusted and looked away, but while researching lesbian sex she had been drawn to some of the more kinkier acts and despite herself she found this utterly fascinating. It... it was like a testament to how well she'd butt fucked Savannah. How she had brutalised the brunette's butt hole until it was gaping, proving Marti was a great butt fucker and perhaps more importantly shown who was the dominant one in this relationship. Yes, Savannah's gaping butt hole was proof of Marti's dominance. And Savannah's submission. Submission to her. That loose and slutty back hole proving who was the top and who was the bottom of their relationship. Proving that Marti was an Alpha female and Savannah was her bitch.

Shaking herself out of that perverted train of thought Marti asked, "Savannah, are... are you sure you're ok?"

Still trying to recover from her orgasms Savannah sighed happily, "Yes... why?"

Marti bit her lip, "It's just... your butt hole... it looks... very sore."

As she spoke Marti traced her finger along Savannah's open rear hole, the brunette blushing as she realised her current predicament, but she was still too overwhelmed to do anything but gasp and tell the truth, "It... it is. It's really sore, and it kind of hurts, but it was sooooooo worth it."

"Really?" Marti asked, somewhat in disbelief.

"Oh yes. Mmmmmm Marti, you made me cum sooooooo hard." Savannah moaned, and then blushed, "You always do, but... that was so hot. I loved every minute of it. I, I don't think I will be sitting down for a while, and my butt really hurts, but I definitely want to do that again. If you wanna..."

"Oh I wanna." Marti smiled, a brief silence falling between them before the blonde added, "So, was it the butt sex you liked, or being submissive to me?"

"Both." Savannah whispered, looking back so she was looking directly in Marti's eyes, "I... I think I've always been submissive to you, but... I loved being your bitch. Not that I'd want it like that every time, but... sometimes we could make love, other times I could be your butt sex loving bitch. If, if that's ok with you."

Marti grinned widely at her blushing girlfriend, then lay down next to her and said, "Come here."

Obediently Savannah crawled into her arms, although truthfully she didn't get very far as after a little movement Marti reached out and pulled her lover on top of her. She then kissed the other girl passionately, Savannah quickly parting her lips to allow Marti's tongue to enter her mouth and bully her tongue into submission, the blonde once again revelling in her dominance over the brunette.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing Marti pulled back and whispered, "You really are perfect for me, aren't you?"

Savannah blushed, "Only because you're perfect for me."

"We're perfect for each other." Marti smiled, kissing Savannah again.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers