Saving Savannah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Maybe it was exposing her taboo desires/sexuality, maybe she was casting off her old prudish nature or saying 'screw you' to her conservative parents who had completely rejected her when she came out, or maybe she was just proud to land such a catch like Marti Perkins and wanted to show her off. Or maybe she was just a big slut now.

Whatever the reason Savannah had grown to kind of liked being caught having sex, and she especially loved the idea of being caught by the next two girls who would live in this room. She wanted them to see what kind of things happened in this room. That this was a place of discovery. Of love. Of lesbian sex. And she wanted to encourage them to do the same thing she and Marti had done.

To tell them that even if they didn't fall in love the same way she and Marti had it would still be one of the most fulfilling things they could ever do in their lives. That any woman could do in her life. That she didn't think a woman's life could ever truly be complete until she had been with another woman.

It had been very tempting to write down the latter and leave it on the bed, and although Marti had talked her out of it maybe Savannah would write it anyway and post it. After all, Savannah wish someone had told her how amazing it was to get fucked by a woman when she had been in the closet.

How amazing it felt to have another girl's tongue or fingers inside you, or to get strap-on fucked in the pussy. Or get strap-on fucked in the ass. Most of all Savannah wanted to write down what it was like to eat pussy. To describe in detail how she could make her strong, proud lover whimper pathetically for her just from a swipe of her tongue. How it was the most intimate act she'd ever experienced. And how amazing it tasted.

Marti knew just how much Savannah loved this, which was one of the reasons why she let this go on so long. Well, it was the third, just behind her own selfish pleasure and most importantly that this was their last time in this bed, but there was a limit to what she could take.

To her credit she was pretty sure she lasted longer than ever before, and by the end of it she was trembling with need, constantly letting out really pathetic sounds and digging her nails into her flesh and grinding her teeth to prevent herself from begging Savannah to make her cum. So Marti thought she could be forgiven for breaking, as surely anyone would, eventually under her girl's talented tongue.

"Savannah... please..." Marti whimpered, "Baby, oooooooh, I need to cum. Please... for the love of God, make me cum! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, please make me cum with your wonderful little tongue. Please, mmmmmmm, I... yes, oh my God yes, Savannah, baby, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddd!"

Once the floodgates were open Marti just started babbling like a moron, but she just couldn't help herself. Luckily before she could embarrass herself too much Savannah took pity on her and pressed her tongue against her entrance. There was a few seconds there were Savannah teased her by letting it linger there, but it didn't matter.

Marti knew what her girl would ultimately do. And sure enough it wasn't long before Savannah was slowly pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Marti's pussy. She then left it there for a few long seconds so they could both savour the moment, then Savannah began thrusting in and out, tongue fucking Marti at a slow and steady pace.

It was more than enough to bring Marti to the edge of orgasm, and at first that was enough. However Savannah had become very good at leaving her on that edge for what felt like hours, and this was no exception. In reality it was probably only a few minutes, but they were some of the longest of Marti's life.

But she loved each one of them, because although the need to cum was almost painful it was prolonging the last time she would ever receive head from Savannah in this bed which meant so much to them. Ultimately though Savannah increase the pace ever so slightly, which was all it took to make Marti have the kind of powerful orgasm that she couldn't imagine having with anyone else. Not that she wanted too.

When Marti came her ability to think coherently was completely wiped out, let alone her ability to talk. The whole world fell away and there was nothing but Marti, Savannah and this wonderful bed.

The two beds designed for two platonic friends that they had roped together so they could have night after night of passionate lesbian sex, cumming in each other's mouths just like Marti was cumming in Savannah's right now.

It was as perfect as it had always been, and yet with a twinge of sadness which made it all the more intense, Marti just too blissfully focus on that intense feeling as she was dully aware of Savannah giving her some of her best work ever.

Savannah loved everything about eating pussy, and she often went back and forth what her favourite part of it was. It was definitely either the gentle lapping in the beginning or making Marti cum. Because she loved savouring Marti's taste and the feeling of pleasing her woman, but it was hard to beat having Marti's cum squirting in her mouth, down her throat and all over her face.

She doubted that she'd ever reach a conclusion. But, while the gentle lapping stage left her plenty of time to consider it, this stage definitely required her focus. So while her mind wandered for a few seconds and there mostly Savannah was focused on swallowing as much of Marti's cum as possible.

As she had now been doing this for years Savannah was able to time it perfectly so she pulled her tongue out of Marti's entrance and then covered it tightly with her mouth so she could just about get every drop of that first precious climax. She then repeated the process, but it wasn't long before that precious liquid was leaking out of her hungry mouth and covering her face.

That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, as she could get it later and she got quite a kick out of being marked as Marti's. Still, Savannah preferred to drink Marti's cum straight from the source, so she continue doing her best to get as much as she possibly could in between tongue fucking Marti with all her strength.

When her tongue was really tired Savannah replaced it with first one and then two fingers, although it wasn't long before she attacked Marti's clit with her tongue. She then switched back and forth between fingering and tongue fucking Marti for God knows how long, Savannah determined to make sure that this last time in this bed was extra special by squeezing as many orgasms out of her fiancé as possible.

Her fiancé. That was what Marti was now. Not just her girlfriend, but her fiancé. And soon she would be her wife. Or perhaps she should be the husband, given Marti was very much the top in their relationship. Which would make Savannah Marti's wife. Oh yes, Savannah liked the sound of that.

Proving that she was in fact a top Marti eventually reached down, roughly grabbed Savannah and then pulled her upwards. She clearly tried to do it gently, although she very much failed. Not that Savannah complained as seconds later she was being passionately kissed in her favourite place in the world, Marti's strong arms.

Those arms quickly wrapping tightly around her as the immediately pulled her in, Savannah whimpering softly into Marti's mouth as her fiancé tasted her own cum and pussy cream on her lips and tongue. The two girls then kissed passionately for a few minutes, before Marti broke the kiss and smiled happily.

"I need to fuck you." Marti announced.

"I'm yours." Savannah smiled in replied, "Do whatever you want to me."

Marti let out a primal growl and then briefly kiss Savannah again. While doing that she rolled on top of Savannah and grinded her body down on top of her, so when she broke the kiss this time she could tower over her and give her a preview of what was to come.

From the look in her eyes Savannah loved the preview, but was eager to get to the main event so to speak, and Marti was only too happy to retrieve what she needed for that. Luckily she had left their favourite strap-on in Savannah's handbag, which the brunette kept on her at all times just in case one or both of them ever wanted to fuck, which was often and in all sorts of places.

They had used this toy so much Marti didn't even have to look, she just had to reach inside the bag, retrieve the necessary item and start strapping it on. For this she stared lovingly at her girlfriend turned fiancé, Savannah staring back until Marti was properly equipped. Then Savannah jumped off the bed and kneeled in front of her woman, increasing tenfold the power Marti felt from just firmly securing her dick around her waist.

Which was not something she'd admit out loud in public because it might give people the wrong idea. Sure, she had a tiny bit of penis envy, but she never wanted a real one and was comfortable with fucking Savannah without one. It was just fun, is all. Besides, if this dick was real she probably wouldn't have survived the blow job without cumming.

After sliding her tongue up the length of the shaft suggestively is Savannah looked up at Marti and asked innocently, "Do you want me to get you ready for my pussy, or my ass?"

Grinning at the hopeful tone there at the end Marti said, "Go ahead. Oh, and this isn't a OR situation. It's an AND. Mmmmmm yeah, for our last time in this room I'm going to use all your hot little fuck holes. Starting with that pretty mouth."

With a wicked smile of her own Savannah wrapped her lips around the first few inches of Marti's dick and started bobbing her head up and down it, slowly but surely taking inch after inch into her mouth until it was obviously pressing at the entrance to her throat.

Throughout this they kept eye contact, Marti sliding her hand into Savannah's long brown locks and gently caressing them for a few long seconds, before tightening her grip and pushed downwards. If Savannah had resisted she would have stopped, but Marti knew just what Savannah was capable of, and wasn't willing to waste too much time on this kind of head when she could be fucking a more sensitive hole.

To Marti's delight Savannah didn't resist, slowly but surely taking every single inch of that dildo down her throat. Marti then held her there for a few long seconds, and then, and only then, did Savannah start choking and gagging. Marti then let go of Savannah's hair and her girl came up for air, before they repeated the process.

Then Marti briefly fucked Savannah's face, just to make sure the dildo was thoroughly lubed and Savannah got the kind of treatment she secretly craved. Then Marti pulled her off the cock, kissed her forcefully and then took her in her arms and carried her over to the bed so she could continue having her way with her.

Savannah spread her legs as wide as she could as soon as Marti gently lowered her down on the bed, and even if she was a cheerleader that was pretty wide. Was a cheerleader. Savannah's heart sank. Wow, that was going to take some getting used too.

Luckily her spirits were quickly raised by Marti gently climbing on top of her so she could take her like a husband takes his wife, Savannah's heart hammering with joy knowing soon she would be Marti's wife and soon she would be taken in what her mother had once called the proper way, by someone her mother would have never have approved of. By a beautiful woman. Her woman. Her beautiful Marti.

Her beautiful fiancé who was slowly penetrating her somehow still tight pussy, Savannah gasping as she felt a surprising amount of discomfort as Marti's big cock entered her. Of course it was quickly replaced by pleasure, Savannah letting out an appropriate moan before smiling happily at the woman she loved.

Marti smiled back, and then pushed forwards, Savannah continuously rewarding her woman with moans and smiles as inch after inch of strap-on cock was slowly slid into her cunt. Then when Marti was about halfway in Savannah wrapped her arms and legs around her and pulled her in closer, forcefully pushing a few inches inside herself in the process, which triggered her loudest moan yet.

"Someone's eager." Marti giggled.

"To have you inside me? Always." Savannah said softly, and then as their eyes locked she added, "Please Marti, give me all of you. I want every inch of your big cock inside me."

The look of lust Marti gave her almost made Savannah feel like she could cum on the spot. It certainly made her quiver with anticipation, Marti not keeping her waiting much longer as she buried her cock into her with one powerful thrust, causing a loud cry of pain and pleasure to escape Savannah's lips.

It was quickly followed up with several more cries, as well as moans, whimpers and gasps, although all the sounds were of pure pleasure as Marti began to fuck her. Oh yes, Savannah was getting fucked by her woman. Her fiancé. Her future wife. Or should that be future husband?

Wife didn't sound quite right considering Marti would definitely be the dominant one in their marriage bed. Sadly there was no official term for it, but Savannah was confident that anyone who saw them would have the ability to tell who the top and who the bottom was in the relationship.

Savannah felt like everybody who met them immediately penned Marti as the butch, and Savannah as the bitch, and despite her upbringing and the fact she still considered herself a good, mostly good, Christian girl Savannah loved to play up the submissive bottom/girly girl stereotype, and Marti seemed only too happy to embrace the role of the dominant top/tom boy.

Marti used to mock people who played into those stereotypes. They promoted the idea that people could be defined by their labels, and some of them were just embarrassing. Especially the submissive ones, as what kind of role were they setting? Now Marti had a great deal of respect for anyone to truly submit to someone else. It took a lot of bravery, bravery she didn't have.

Which she proved the one time she tried to be the submissive one. And to act that way in public... Marti couldn't even imagine. Well, she could, but it was more like a nightmare. But playing up the butch role, that just felt like Marti embracing who and what she truly was. And she loved the looks she got from other people when she did it.

Of course as much as Marti liked acting a certain way in public, nothing beat being able to do it in private. Especially not when her strap-on was firmly in place and she was fucking one of Savannah's hot little fuck holes. Yeah, Marti loved taking total control and showing her sweet little Savannah what a dominant top could do to her submissive little cunt.

And that little ass hole. And even that pretty little mouth of hers. Well, she had already had her mouth, in more ways than one, and would get to her ass hole soon enough but for now Marti was very much concentrating on Savannah's cunt. Oh yes, she was taking Savannah's main hole and reminding her why it belonged to Marti Perkins.

She was also reminding Savannah directly of that with deep, long kisses and staring lovingly, yet dominantly into her lover's beautiful eyes. Marti knew it was wrong but she wanted to own literally every fibre of Savannah's being, and Savannah had often played up to that, whispering that she was Marti's girl, or Marti's bitch, or Marti's dyke.

Just about anything along those lines as long as it involved Marti's in it. She also told her the same thing nonverbally, either through the eye contact they shared for most of the early stages of the pussy fucking, or kissing, or even the gentle touches. Hell, Marti was so worked up at this point even Savannah wrapping her legs around her felt like Savannah letting her know she was hers.

It was really unhealthy, but Marti had been having these thoughts ever since she and Savannah had gotten together. Or more accurately ever since they had started having sex, and it was during sex that those thoughts almost became overwhelming. Take now for example. Marti was so focused on proving her ownership of, and dominance over, Savannah she was almost tempted to give her too much too soon.

Luckily her love for Savannah once again prevailed and prevented Marti from doing that, instead sticking to a slow and steady rhythm until inevitably Savannah begged Marti to make her cum. Whether Marti would oblige was another story, but the important thing was that the blonde's unhealthy obsession didn't hurt the brunette in any way.

Savannah certainly wasn't in pain right now. Exactly the opposite. She was overwhelmed with physical and mental pleasure, the former mostly because of the strap-on sliding in and out of her and the latter because of the way Marti was looking at her. Ironically despite how much she loved being fucked by Marti's dick it was mostly the way her future wife was looking at her which was really getting her off at this point.

Which was mostly true for them when they made love, as there was just something in Marti's gaze which was always just so intense. It made Savannah feel wanted, loved and even conquered. Which she knew was wrong, but it was something she shared with Marti, which just meant they were perfect for each other.

It was that unhealthy feeling of utter submission which eventually turned pure pleasure almost agonising as Savannah desperately wanted to cum, and yet she wanted to hold back as long as possible so she could continue staring into Marti's eyes as the other girl slowly and gently fucked her.

Even though she knew it wouldn't take much, just a little harder thrusting, Savannah wouldn't beg for it until she absolutely had too. And maybe not even then, because she wanted Marti to fuck her forever. Of course that wasn't really possible, and eventually Savannah just couldn't take it anymore, especially as she knew how little it would take to make Marti give her what she wanted at this stage.

So Savannah whimpered, "Marti please, fuck me. I need to cum baby. Mmmmm, please, make me cum. Make me cum for you. Ooooooooh yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, oh Marti! OH MARTI! OHHHHHHHHH MARTIIIIII OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

Proving Savannah right Marti increase the pace ever so slightly, pushing the now former cheerleader captain to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds and thus making her incoherent. She then left her there for a few long seconds, gave her a wicked smile, and then pushed over the edge, making Savannah scream extra loudly and cum on Marti's cock.

Her cunt squeeze down tightly on the cock of her future wife, or husband, or whatever, and covered it in her cum. And Marti wasn't slowing the pace for a second, Savannah clutching onto her dominant lover tightly with her hands, arms and legs while she screamed her head off.

Savannah wasn't sure how long Marti fucked her like that, but it was more than long enough to make her feel faint. Then just as she thought she would do it Marti slowed down. It was gradual and gentle, but it still had Savannah whimpering with disappointment.

Then Marti sucked on her fingers and then reached down to slip one of them into Savannah's slutty little butt hole, causing her to cum again. Or at the very least have a powerful after-shock. Either way she grinned wickedly as she knew exactly what Marti was preparing her for, and she, and her slutty little butt hole, couldn't wait.

Marti had never been able to deny Savannah anything, so of course she had made her cum right after she asked her too. More or less. Sure, she teased her a little after that, but it was only to make the orgasms that much stronger. And Savannah was adorable when she thought she was about to be denied, even though she really should have known better, and always claim she did.

Although it wasn't quite as beautiful as the look in her eyes, and on her face, when she was cumming, which was why Marti adored fucking Savannah face to face, and tried to do so at least once during every single session of love-making they had.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers